Drake's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Get on the bed, and spread your legs."

Drake slowly lay back on the bed. He looked at Fiona, focusing on her breasts.

"Look at me," she said to him.

He looked into her eyes. All he could see was pure lust. At the edge of his vision he saw her arm move, pulling the smaller toy out. He was so lost in her stare that he did not even feel it. Drake felt the bed shift as Fiona climbed onto it. He pulled back on his legs, spreading them apart. Fiona's thighs pressed against him, and he felt the toy pushing against him.

"Keep looking at me," Fiona commanded, "I want to see your eyes when I start fucking you."

Drake met her stare as she began to fill him. She leaned forward and her breasts brushed against his chest. Drake let go of his legs, wrapping them around Fiona. She pressed her tits tight against his chest as she thrust into him over and over. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders. Drake pressed his lips to hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She tasted sweet and intoxicating. She tasted like obsession. She stopped thrusting and hugged him tightly. A soft moan escaped her lips as her orgasm surged through her body. After a few moments she lay beside him.

"You are my first." she said.

"First what?" Drake asked.

"First guy I have fucked like that."

"You are my first too."

"First woman that has fucked you, or first person that has fucked you in the ass."

"Both."

Drake noticed Fiona looking at him. He followed her gaze to his erection.

"You seem to like it," she commented.

"I like you, no matter what you are doing to Me." he replied.

"Well, it would be wrong to waste it. Stand up."

Drake put his feet on the floor and slowly stood. He felt a little sore, but not enough to prevent him from following Fiona's instructions.

"I want to watch you jack off," Fiona said, sitting on the edge of the bed. She bent down and picked up the bottle of lube. Drake simply stared at her. His eyes were drawn to her naked body like a moth to a flame. He watched as she poured the lube into her hand, then smeared it on his throbbing cock.

"I want you to look at me while you do it. How do you want me? Bent over a chair? On my hands and knees? On my back with my legs spread? I want to give you something to remember when you are alone and stroking your dick."

"The last one, on your back. That's what I want," Drake managed to stammer. He had already put his hand on his penis.

Fiona reclined on the bed, spreading her legs wide. She had removed her toy and set it on the floor. Fiona rotated her hips so Drake could see her ass and her pussy. Slowly Drake began to slide his hand up and down. Fiona put her hands on her breasts, pinching and tugging her nipples. Drake felt his orgasm building already. He met Fiona's eyes, and his arousal increased even more. She licked her lips, the formed them into a circle as if she was giving him a blowjob. Her tongue rested on her bottom lip, then end curled up slightly. Drake imagined feeling it on the bottom of his cock. The pressure built up even more.

Fiona was moving her hips up and down. Her pussy was wet and stretched out from the toy. Drake looked back into Fiona's eyes.

"I want you to come all over me Drake, I want to feel you."

Drake groaned loudly as the jet of hot liquid erupted from his cock. It seemed to move in slow motion as it arced over her body, finally landing on her left breast. The milky stream covered her nipple completely. The remaining spurts landed on her groin, and dripped onto her pussy. Fiona cupped her hand under her breast and pulled it towards her mouth. Drake watched as she slurped the liquid off her tit, finally swirling her tongue around her nipple.

"You will have to clean up the rest, I not that flexible, at least not yet." she said.

Drake wasted no time dropping to his knees. He started at the top and lapped up every drop. He ran his tongue over the lips of her pussy. She was warm and soft. As Drake licked between her legs Fiona moaned approvingly. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pressed his mouth against her. Drake explored her silky smooth skin with his tongue. She bucked her hips against him.

"Don't stop," Fiona panted, "make me come?"

Drake doubled his efforts to comply with her request. He could feel her getting wetter and hotter. His tongue alternated between thrusting inside her and lapping at her clit. He felt her tense as she climaxed. When her body went limp Drake released her, staying on his knees. He took another long look at her naked body. She was covered with a sheen of sweat, and her breasts were heavy up and down.

Fiona sat up and looked at him. She had a smile on her face. She leaned down and kissed him.

"Do you do this a lot?" Drake asked, not sure if it was a good idea.

"Do what?" Fiona replied.

"Have sex with someone besides Frank."

"Yes, well, Frank is usually part of the fun. He was too jet lagged today, maybe next time he will join in."

"So it won't be weird to go chat with him after all we have done."

"Not for Frank. I'm sure you are going to be a little freaked out."

" You got that right, "Drake said, pulling on his pants.

"You get used to it after a while."

Fiona walked up to him, she was still naked, but had her panties in her hand. She tucked them into Drake's pants pocket.

"Thought I would save you the trouble of swiping them. I expect them back next time I see you." she whispered in his ear.

Drake finished dressing and looked back at Fiona. She was putting away her toys, still naked. He opened to door and walked down the hall. Frank was reclined on the couch.

"Grab a drink from the fridge, then come in and sit down," Frank said.

Drake selected a soda and settled onto the couch across from Frank. He stumbled through some small talk about his internship. The entire time Drake wondered how Frank could be so calm about Fiona. He noticed Frank was staring at him, expecting a reply to some question.

"Did she tell you she would make it worth your while someday?" Frank asked.

"Yea, yea she did. What does that mean?" Drake replied.

"Just what it sounds like. Every time she made that offer to me I have been amazed. She will probably just show up at your door someday. You better be ready for her, she does not like to be disappointed."

"Really, any suggestions?"

"She sees something in you that interests her, you have to figure out what that is, and turn it up to 11."

After that they said their farewells, and Drake walked back out to his car. As he drove away he wondered how long it would be until someday happened.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12