Dramatic Enactment Ch. 02: The Casting

Story Info
How an erotic performance is casted.
2.2k words
4.28
12.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boknude
boknude
96 Followers

My stroll down Memory Lane with my youthful and naked future husband has stoked my erotic juices, but it didn't provide me with an explanation as to why a nude man was so much more dramatic than a nude woman. Still, I needed to push on, hoping that an answer would come down the line.

The basic concept of the performance was now firmly rooted in my mind. The contrast would be between both the nude woman and the nude man but also between the clothed man and the nude man. I would highlight the exposed nature of male nudity and the concealed nature of female nudity. The play back and forth between the cloth and nude males would reveal how much more suggestive full nudity was over the infamous fig-leaf. I want it to be highly erotic but not pornographic. I would not be able to work out this last point until I got my dancers on-stage for rehearsal.

The next problem I had to tackle was casting, and it presented some difficulties. My company had never done anything close to this risqué. I didn't quite know how to introduce the idea that one of them was going to perform in the buff and another almost in the buff. Moreover, I knew right away who I wanted to be the lead nude man, but I didn't know how to get him to volunteer. Problems, problems, problems!

I need to find somewhere to start, and once again, it seems that I was only in control of me. It was a scary thought because I had no interesting in putting my "stuff" out there for all to see. But honestly, this was exactly what I was asking them to do. The only way to do it was to do it. I decided to call a company meeting and walk into the meeting naked.

I also wanted to communicate that we were all going to have to work hard, to overcome daunting challenges on a personal and professional level, and, most of all, to take risks. I knew that I was going to have to lose the five pounds that I had put on over the winter. I could hide these unwanted bulges under clothing but could not hide them on stage wearing nothing.

A rather quirky idea then came to mind. I wanted to make clear that there could be no holding back and that each of us would be laying it all on the table. We had to embrace the idea that we were vulnerable and exposing ourselves completely. I decided to shave my bush. Pubic hair adds cover for the female sex, and I wanted to present my body fully to my crew because, for God's sake, I was certainly asking a man to put his stuff on full display. I would causally announce that besides needing to lose five pounds, I would also need to let my bush grow out because I wanted to play off the concealing nature of the female anatomy with regard to my sex organs. The choreography required a full bush. It would also indicate that I too would be making changes.

Even more, my decision to shave might give me some insight into my unanswered question about the dramatic nature of male nudity. I would be presenting myself as fully as I could, given the female anatomy. I knew from art classes that when a female model opened her legs to her audience, it was brave and, yes, dramatic step. If she did it with shaved pubic hair, it was more so. What the dramatic nature of male nudity related to the full and complete presentation of the male sex organ? Probably so, but was another element that was beyond my grasp. Still, these thoughts represented progress.

The day came, and the company assembled. I walked in to audible gasps. Before the shock wore off, I took command. I announce the theme of the next performance and outlined the script and briefly commented on the choreography. It seemed that everyone was breathless. I asked for volunteers for the lead male role and indicated that he would also be performing nude. No one moved. I waited. Still no one stepped forward. I waited some more. Nothing. I asked them to think about it and closed the meeting but said that I would hang around for questions. I wasn't keen about hanging out in the buff, but it didn't matter because no one stayed.

It was now time for Plan B, but I had no Plan B. I decided that I would sent out an email stating that there would be a meeting on the following Monday and that attendance was required if you wish to remain a member of the company. By coming to the meeting, each dancer was indicating a willingness to perform the part assigned by me, the director. I wanted to push the point that we were professionals and as professionals we were required to take on difficult and challenging parts. Half of the company resigned. Fortunately, my choice for lead did not.

When Monday came around, I walked into the meeting, this time, fully clothed. I wanted to see how my lead man responded to being nude in front of a clothed and female observer. I asked them to form a circle with their chairs. My choice for lead was Malcolm; I asked him stand and remove his clothes. He did, and my mouth dropped. There was a problem I hadn't thought about. Malcolm's penis was ... well, too large, so large that all eyes would be on "it" and not where I wanted them. No one would pay any attention to the other man or me, for that matter; at least no woman would.

Every woman knows that penises hang in all kind of different ways -- or at least they should because their eyes always follow the shaft. Some stick out at an angle. Some dangle almost straight down. Some of my favorites bend down after starting out at a more or less 45 degree angle. Moreover, women tend to view their chosen object by following the shaft with their eyes. It helps if the shaft is thick and substantial. In Malcolm's case, his had a good size bend and it kept going far beyond where I thought it might have stopped. Equally impressive was the large cap at the end. His foreskin peeled back to give me a good and glorious view.

As I surveyed Malcolm, another problem quickly developed, a very interesting but fatal problem. Almost as soon as Malcolm disrobed, his penis started to rise to attention. He made some futile efforts to hide his exposure, but how does one hide an erect penis? Believe me, a erect penis with these dimensions can cause a stir. I can't give you the proper sense of this "event" unless I get a little more graphic than I want to, and so I won't.

What completely surprised me was that the men in the company seemed embarrassed. Some turned red-faced, but everyone seemed to gawk at him. It was as if they were seeing an erection for the first time. I was puzzled until it occurred to me that I had probably seen more erect penis than all the men in the groups put together, excluding those who were gay. It seems that men don't walk around locker rooms sporting erections. Almost every man I had seen in real life was either erect or hoping to be erect soon. Seeing another man's erection, in real life and not in pornographic movies, was something new to them

I had to put my fascination aside and find a way out of this perplexing dilemma. In an instant, it occurred to me. I could cast Malcolm as the second man who wore speedo-like tights. A man with his package would provide the needed outlines to make the kind of contrast I wanted. It would highlight my point that full male nakedness matters greatly. I pulled out the speed-type briefs I had chosen for part and asked him to put them on. It worked perfectly except for the clear outlines of a very hard and big penis standing straight out. I asked him to go sit in the hope that his state would subside. I also made a mental note that we would have to do something about this.

Next I asked my second choice, Alex, to stand and undress. As he did, I noticed that he was actually more physically attractive than I had imagined. I said a little prayer as he lowered his shorts and revealed his manhood. Perfect. He was everything I had hoped for. A firm body and flat stomach; a tight buttocks and muscular arms. His penis was about normal, maybe slightly longer than most, thick shaft, circumcised, which served my purposes because I find an exposed glans erotic and I think my audience would too. I had my cast. By the way, his hung almost straight down, which gave him a relaxed look -- as someone comfortable with his nudity.

I asked both men to come to my office, and I dismissed the others. Malcolm asked if he could use the bathroom, and I said yes but that he should remove his speedo before he returned. I wanted him nude too. Alex and I were already in my office when Malcolm entered. It was obviously that Malcolm had used a "hand remedy" to solve his erection problem. His penis was red and engorged, but flaccid. Actually, I could hardly keep my eyes off him. We talked over the script as we normally might except for the fact that they were naked and I was clothed.

I kept this a CFNM situation for two reasons. First, I wanted to see if they were going to have problems performing nude before a clothed and gawking audience. They seemed to pass this test fairly well with both showing some sign of self-conscious behavior but not too much. Secondly, I wanted to explore the dramatic element first hand. Yes, when they first disrobed, it was as if trumpets and a drum-rolled accompanied the revealing of their maleness. And their lounging nude in my office also felt dramatic at first. Nevertheless, after a while, it became more normal, less extraordinary. There was an unmistakable energy that did not abate, but there was not the same sense of performance. I needed to store this away to think about.

As we talked a fantasy took control of my imagination. In my mind, I stood in front of Malcolm and put it the problem of his erection directly to him. As I did so, his penis became rock hard and rose to its full length. I took it in my hands and asked if he had any ideas. He simply shook his head no. I suggested that I might. I kneeled down and took his penis into my mouth. It was actually too large for me to get much of it. I started stroke his shaft.

Alex became a little uneasy with his overt sexual activity and asked if he could leave. I paused and explained that I wanted him to understand the explicit erotic nature of my production. I then resumed my fellatio.

As I said earlier, I wasn't able to get much of Malcolm in my mouth, not much more that the head of his penis really. But I could really work his shaft. It wasn't long before he exploded into my mouth. I felt his glans begin to spasm and then the intense taste of semen filled my mouth. I tried to take it all, but most ran down his shaft or out the corners of my mouth and on to my chin. After he subsided, I rose and walked to the bathroom for a towel to wipe my face.

I was curious when I returned to see what state Malcolm would be in. To my delight, he was still large but flaccid. I have solved my problem with a solution that suited me as well. My eyes then turned to Alex. He was a rigid as one could imagine. I thought that he would explode spontaneously. I knelt and took him in my mouth as I had done Malcolm. Alex felt small compared to Malcolm. I was able to get most of his shaft down my throat. He came almost immediately. I wanted to establish a rapport with Alex because he was going to be my partner. And so I drained his penis keeping it in my mouth until he went flaccid.

When I came back to reality, I realized that it was time to let them go. We set a time tomorrow to start rehearsing. They left to find their clothes. What I really wanted to do was grab Alexis head and stick it between my legs and to stroke Malcolm's penis with my hand until I was ready to be serviced by him. I wasn't even sure that I could fit Malcolm in me, but I wanted to see if I could. I turned, locked the door, and reached into my desk draw for my vibrator.

boknude
boknude
96 Followers