Draped Over His Knee

Story Info
A sassy mistake leads to my bottom getting spanked.
793 words
26.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late Friday night while I was with Toby. I tend to get crabby when I'm sleepy and that seems to be when I always get in trouble for being sassy. I've managed to do it again somehow, and was finding myself being lead into the bedroom.

He sat on the bed, grabbed my wrist and I fell draped over his lap. My head was toward the ground and I had to put my hands on the ground to stabilize myself. First comes the annoying lecture...

"Babe, do you know who I am? What gives you the right to talk to me like that?! All I did was ask you a question about your day; I was NOT asking for your sassy mouth."

I just had to chime in, "But I had a rough day at work, and it's late you know how I get when I'm tired! Can't we skip my punishment?"

"And YOU know what happens when you disrespect me- I disrespect your bottom," he replied.

"Oh, please love, not tonight. I'm usually a good girl," I pleaded.

"No. You're my bad girl who needs a spanking tonight." That was it. No more discussing the matter. He slowly slid my shorts and panties down. The slowness added to my embarrassment as I knew I couldn't stop him.

SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! His fiery slaps rained on my behind. I never had the luxury of a warm up, Toby would always just go straight into my spanking.

He probably got to 35 fast smacks when I thought my bottom would fall off. I tried to cover myself with my hand. I heard him snicker.

"Nice blocking honey," he said as he kept spanking me while slyly dodging my hand. It wasn't long until Toby got tired of working around my hand, so he pinned it behind my back.

My behind was on fire, but I could feel the sensation building between my legs. I knew it wouldn't be long until I was dripping. As of now, Toby wasn't interested in that. He continued his assault on my cheeks, and it was all over. He has a specialty on hitting my sit spots and upper thighs. I began to feel the tears building in my eyes. I even began to whimper.

"Sweetie, when you make noise you know it just edges me on," he teased.

SLAP!SLAP!SLAP! He hit three driving spanks onto my thighs.

"Alright, time to spread your legs. I want to check for wetness," he called to me. This was the most embarrassing part of the matter. I was always so reluctant about it. My sex wanted his touched, craved it even,but I didn't want to submit that much. It was always a power struggle between him and I.

"What did I say? C'mon, I'm not waiting all night. Do you want some more?" He began spanking my bum fiercely. My daze was gone, and my legs shot open. His one hand rested teasingly by my pussy while the other was tracing the lips. He loves to tease me and break down my stubbornness.

"Uh-oh. It seems like someone is enjoying her spanking a bit too much." This caused me to squirm and blush.

He quickly shoved a finger inside of me. I began to whimper again due to the inner turmoil. Before long I found two fingers inside of me, one on my button, and a hand resting on my sore cheeks. I really do love the feeling of his touch. He can play me like a violin. He had done it. I was submitting to the pleasure growing inside of me. I started to thrust back on his fingers. I must have been a sight. My pelvis bucking up and down, my hands keeping me steady, head close to the floor, and all the while draped over his lap. Eventually he stopped moving his fingers, leaving me to fuck his fingers like a slut. Once I realized I blushed as he snickered at me being flustered. I could barely take it anymore! The embarrassment of the spanking and inspection of my pussy, the pleasure of being fingered by my love, his teasing. It wasn't long until I felt the surging orgasm take over my body. I was surprised I was still holding myself on his lap. He always had a smug smile after making me cum. He loves the way I twitch.

"Babe, you can get up now," Toby called to me as I laid twitching on his lap. I couldn't help it, I jumped up and have him a kiss.

"I thought you didn't want to be punished tonight?" He jokingly asked. I responded with a smile.

"I love you," he said as I began to unbutton his shirt...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
DonnaBeckDonnaBeckalmost 10 years ago
Spank ME!!! (just occasionally though)

I thought it was HOT! I'm always surprised that people would read a genre they don't care for and then make a rude comment. If you don't like spankings, why read it? Clearly the woman in the story loved it. You did a good job, especially for a quickie.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Brother Young man has to be big brother to kid with hot mom.in Mature
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Going With The Flow He chose the older one, and got the younger one too.in BDSM
Trapped A mother is trapped into sex, and then must include her girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like a Good Neighbor Young woman older man enjoy summer hook-up.in Romance
More Stories