Drawing Class

Story Info
Art student gets more than she bargained for.
1.5k words
4.13
82.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was 9:30 at night, and the students started packing up from their drawing class. They filtered out slowly, some stopping to talk to Sean, the instructor. Sean was friendly, charming and handsome, and I had a crush on him ever since he walked in the door at the beginning of the semester- like every other girl in the class. But unlike every girl in the class, we flirted all the time. Whenever he pointed something out on a drawing, he leaned in really far and blew gently on my neck, and he would always hold my hand and guide it into drawing. I had taken to wearing my sexiest clothes to class, and today I was wearing a just-barely see through shirt with no bra, and a short skirt with a lacy, see-through thong. I crossed and uncrossed my legs every time when he was at the easel opposite mine, and it made him blush and look away, smiling.

I wanted to chat with him when class was over about some of the work I was doing, so I waited patiently until he was done talking with everyone else. When we were the only two people in the room, he turned around and smiled at me. I was against the wall packing up my supplies, and he had strolled over from the last student's desk. I started to tell him about my drawings, but he just grinned and and walked right up within a foot of me. He was a few inches taller than me, with a handsome face and toned body. I felt a little intimidated, being that I'm significantly smaller than him, but he didn't seem to notice my discomfort.

Sean leaned in closer. "You know," he said, "I enjoyed watching you work this week. I'd maybe like to draw you sometime." He was so close I could feel his breath on my face. I blushed and laughed, and turned to grab my pencil case- but Sean put his arm out to stop me. I looked up at him and he pushed me up against the wall, kissing me and not letting me move. We had been flirting for weeks, so I wasn't surprised that any of this was happening- in fact, I was secretly thrilled. But I was concerned we might get caught- he could lose his job, and I'd probably fail the class. I told him we should relax and maybe talk later, and in response he ground his throbbing erection up against me.

He was bigger and harder than I expected- and all of a sudden I was flush with excitement. I kissed Sean back eagerly, unbuttoning his shirt and revealing a hard, muscular chest underneath. He reached his hands up my skirt and rubbed my legs, my ass, and then came around to the front and grabbed my crotch. He was so forward, but so much fun!

I squealed in delight as he licked and bit my neck playfully, and worked his hand inside my panties, slipping a finger into my already wet pussy (to be fair, I had been imagining this for weeks). He grinned with delight at the fact that I was already soaked, grabbed my panties and pulled them down. He leaned down to lip and nibble on my ear while he unzipped his pants and brought out his cock- I gasped at the size of it. Sean didn't say anything, he just smiled and stroked it once or twice and moved up against me again. I could feel his hot breath on my ear while he was rubbing his hard body up against me.

Sean pushed me back up against the wall and grabbed my leg, flipping my skirt up. He rubbed his dick around on my pussy, getting it nice and slick, and positioned the head right at my wet, hot hole teasingly. Sean looked at me and asked me if I wanted really it, and I moaned that I did. He smiled again and worked himself in my tight hole slowly, fucking me with just the very tip of his dick, and made me beg to put it in any further. I was completely under his control, and whimpered and begged for him to do me deeper and deeper. When he finally slid all the way into me, he started ramming me mercilessly, and I could feel his heavy balls slap up and hit my clit. Sean pulled out and pushed me up against an easel, which I gripped hopelessly while he pounded me from behind. All of a sudden there was a clatter, and me, Sean and the easel fell onto the floor. He laughed like he was having the greatest time of his life, and spanked my ass while he continued nailing me doggy-style.

I've never been able to stay quiet when I'm excited, so I started moaning and crying out. Sean loved it, and grabbed my hair and pulled back to make me squeal louder. We were making quite a ruckus, and didn't even hear the door to the studio open. One of the students had forgotten something- they stuttered and stared-wide eyed at us for a minute. Sean grinned again, his one fist full of hair, his other full of ass and his dick buried deep in my hot cunt, and asked if they didn't mind, we were in the middle of something. I smirked and slid on and off of Sean's huge dick slowly, and the student, watching my display, backed out of the room and closed the door. Sean laughed, got up and sat on the model stand- he patted his lap as if he were calling for a child, only he was sporting a raging hard-on and was inviting me to come fuck him. I went to the low stand and straddled my professor, and lowered myself down slowly on his cock. I arched my back when the head of his dick slipped in me again, and he grabbed my hips and pushed them down, while thrusting his dick up in my at the same time. I squealed again, and bounced up and down on his erection, soaking his lap and getting the model stand sticky. He kept his hands on my hips, lifting me up and pushing me down, then leaned his head forward and bit my nipple gently. I was thrilled and the pleasure of it made me grind down into his lap hard.

I think that's what sent him over the edge, because he thew his head back and ground his lap up into my pussy as hard as he could, gripping my hips with white knuckles. His fingers dug into my flesh, leaving marks that would stay for the next few days. I could feel his hot cum squirting up and filling my insides, then dripping down over his cock and making us both even wetter. He moved his still-hard shaft up and down in my slick pussy a few more times, then pulled out. A gush of his hot, thick cum came spilling out immediately, getting all over his legs and everything.

The sight of all the cum energized him, he smiled and lifted me up, dripping hot juices on the paint-spattered floor, sat me on one of the art desks, and started plowing me into me again. I moaned and slid my ankles up around his shoulders, and he grabbed my ankle and licked my little toe. I'm very ticklish, so I laughed and squirmed around. He loved the way it felt on his cock when I was squirming around, so he kept licking, sucking and nibbling on my toes.

I was near coming when let go of my feet, grabbed my leg again and lifted my legs up around his waist. He fucked me hard and fast, and was red-faced and sweating. I leaned up to kiss him, and bit his lip playfully. I pulled on it a little bit, and this sent him over the edge- again. He grabbed my hips and pumped my pussy full of another hot, sticky load of cum. I couldn't stand it anymore- with his penis throbbing and emptying load after load in me, I spasmed and came right along with him. I could feel my muscles throbbing, gripping his dick and making him shoot even more hot cum. He moaned and leaned his head up against mine, kissing me messily while shot the last of his huge load in me.

Sean collapsed against the desk, pinning me down again. I laughed and pushed him up, and he grinned, pulled out and watched as my legs got drenched again with a fresh load of our mixed cum. Ever the kindly professor, he helped clean me up, and slid my panties back on slowly- but he didn't miss the chance to grab and finger my soaked pussy in the process. When I was all back together, he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I felt a lump in his pants still, so I pushed my butt back into it. He kissed my neck and squeezed me, and whispered in my ear that we had to save something for next week. I turned around and kissed him. He grabbed my butt and rubbed it one last time, and spanked me when I turned around to leave, giddy from my extra help from my professor.