Drawing Strength

Story Info
A slave gives her Master the strength he needs to excel.
966 words
4.12
8.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, I have a very important business lunch. I will be treating this CEO lady to an expensive meal at a nearby luxury hotel, half an hour into the country side. The discussion we will be having over lunch might be the biggest contract I negotiate this year.

Having spent the last three days in the office and not entertaining clients, my body is in need of some upkeep before I am ready to go and do my thing. Luckily, she is around this morning.

"I am very much in need of your services right now." My voice is deep and serious. I see her attitude change at once.

"Sir? What can I do for you?" Her voice is so musical.

"I need a shower and a close shave to prepare for my business lunch."

I see the sparkle in her eyes at the mention of this.

She undresses me slowly. First unbuttoning my shirt, taking it off carefully, folding it neatly. Then the same with the pants. She slows down as the contour of my cock is visible to her through my boxer shorts. I get a glimpse of her biting her lower lip.

She is already naked, having no use for clothes when she is here.

She precedes me into the bathroom. Starts the shower, and sets it to the right temperature. The one she knows I prefer. She has incredible attention to all small details like this.

When the water is perfect, she pulls me in slowly. Using her naked body to beckon me.

She starts soaping up my shoulders, my neck, my back. The feeling of her delicate hands on me is divine.

Moving to my front, she kneels and starts washing my feet. She is very deliberate, no rushing. We both enjoy this immensely. She is fully focused on her task, as I relax and appreciate what she is doing for me.

Finally, after long minutes spent on my legs, she arrives at my cock. She treats it with respect, care, adoration. She enjoys the size, the weight. She spends a little bit more time here that is really needed.

We rinse off. She rushes out of the shower first, to have a towel ready for me as I walk out. She always things of my needs in this way. She towels me dry, not even caring about the drops of water all over her own pale skin.

We move towards the leather armless chair we use for shaving. As I sit in it comfortably, she brings a bowl of warm water, a hot towel, and a razor with a brand new blade in it.

She sits on me, astride my lap. She starts by playfully rubbing her breasts onto my face. The tickling sensation of her right pierced nipple contrasts with the softness of her left unpierced one.

"That is now part of standard shaving procedure then?" I ask with a smile.

"I have to check with the most sensitive skin. To feel exactly what needs done." She replies playfully.

She lathers the shaving cream all over my face. Still no rush in her movements at all. Making sure to not forget a spot. Pausing to kiss my nose from time to time.

I am so relaxed I start to feel sleepy. She senses it. She starts inching her naked pussy closer to my naked, hard cock. She is very wet, I can both feel it and smell it. Her warmth radiates over the whole area.

"Rub your pussy back and forth on my cock." I order. My voice is soft but strong, leaves no room for hesitation on her part.

She rubs herself slowly onto me as she finishes with the shaving. Catching a few of her moans. She is dripping over me now.

As the blade gets the last spot, she sinks herself onto my cock. She has timed this very well.

I am invaded by a sensation of intense heat, and so much wetness.

"Bounce on my cock." I tell her.

She moves her hips, up and down on my hardness. Her beautiful breasts dancing as she does so.

I let out a low moan. "Faster."

Her breath is becoming heavy.

I lay back in the shaving chair, not doing anything. Just enjoying her. And watching her.

I can feel her cervix very well, as the punches the head of my cock into it. She will be very sore after this, maybe bruised. She does not care.

Her hands grab my chest to get more leverage. She moves her head to my neck and licks a long trail upward there. She knows what I like. She has studied my reactions so many times. She has trained herself to be the perfect sex partner for me.

"Slam yourself down on that cock." The big voice is coming out now. Booming.

She has broken out in sweat, replacing the droplets of water from the shower with her own.

My hands go to her shoulders, and start pulling her down. Harder, faster, onto my very hard cock.

She whimpers. "Please, Sir, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please, Sir, may I cum please?" Her breath is torn.

My hands on her shoulders push her away.

"No, you may not. Get off me and suck my cock clean."

I can see the frustration on her face. Such a sweet thing.

She sinks to her knees in front of me, and starts the considerable task of cleaning all of her wetness from me. Tasting all her juices she has covered me in.

Her eyes are coming up to meet mine. Begging.

"That's enough. Now, fetch me my business suit, I have a lunch to attend. Wait for my return. Maybe you will get a chance to cum when I'm back, as I take your ass."