Drawn into Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sita cried out in ecstasy. Game Lee didn't stop, continued to vigorously thrust his fingers in and out, in and out. Her pussy contracted around his fingers, almost sucking on them like a mouth.

When the attack finished, a message appeared at the top of the screen: "Sita is wavering!" Real Lee interpreted that as a good sign and decided to try out the "Hold" category for once. The only option available was "Lower Hold", which he clicked on.

Taking advantage of her disoriented state, game Lee grabbed Sita's hips and pushed her down, pinning down her legs with his body weight.

"Ah! Mmm, you're so forceful!" Sita said teasingly. "What are you planning on doing to me?"

Sita skipped her turn, allowing Lee to take another one immediately. He found that being the agent of the hold also restricted his actions, specifically by disabling all techniques that targeted the upper body. The "Calm" command was also disabled - presumably since trying to calm yourself down when in such close contact with a sexual partner was impossible - so healing wasn't an option. Lee decided to use the only technique remaining, "Cunnilingus."

Game Lee stared at Sita's pussy. When he'd first met her, he thought the sight of her casual nudity was as disgusting as it was shamefully arousing. Now, it was nothing but incredibly erotic. He opened his mouth and took an exploratory lick.

The first taste of her juices was an ambrosia beyond description. Lee brought his mouth down and hungrily ate Sita out, drinking down every drop. Though his efforts were clumsy at first, he quickly grew better, for the more pleasure he gave Sita, the more juice she produced.

In reality, Lee noticed that using "Cunnilingus" had increased his own Lust meter. Since he had no accurate way of telling Sita's Stamina, he wondered if he was doomed to lose no matter what. He decided, "Fuck it, might as well," and continued using nothing but the same attack.

With each successive attack, the text changed, growing more and more intense. Game Lee became no more than a beast, continuously feeding from the fountain of ambrosia before him. Sita wrapped her legs around Lee's head but wasn't able to counterattack at all. All the while, Lee's Lust meter rose steadily.

Finally, it came to an end. Sita screamed as she climaxed, the joyous sound permeating real Lee to his core. Her sprite changed to one with eyes tightly shut and mouth wide open.

Game Lee was startled back into his senses by the scream, but with Sita's legs holding his head in place, he couldn't escape at first. When her legs finally slackened, game Lee threw himself away. He shuddered as he remembered everything.

I - I can't believe it. I - with a monster, I - no, it was for the sake of killing her. I can't let myself fall here.

Game Lee stared at the moaning, quivering mess that was Sita. He clenched his fists, trying to rouse up the killing intent that had let him survive in this harsh environment.

She's - it's just a monster. Just a monster. You have to do this, Lee. If you hadn't been able to hold out, she would have...

But... it wasn't my effort that let me "win", was it? She gave me countless openings. She didn't take advantage of any of the times I wasn't able to move.

That was just her overconfidence. Thanks to her unnatural toughness, she didn't see any threat from someone like you. You have to take the chance, now, before she recovers!

But she didn't act suspicious at all, right from the start. She talked to me like any human would, treated me with kindness.

Those were all tricks to make you lower your guard. Stop hesitating. Finish it!

Real Lee watched the internal conflict of his digital counterpart. He felt that the text was a little heavy-handed, but it was still a plausible outcome, given the circumstances.

Sita opened her eyes and stirred. She tried to push herself up with her wings, but gave up after a few failed attempts. While wriggling her hips lewdly, she said, "Hah... hah... I can't believe I got carried away and ended up coming first... you're pretty talented, Lee! Mmm... or was it me being sensitive? I really wanted it to go on longer... You've won... so, if you want to go all the way, I'm ready for you."

Sita parted her legs, emphasising her dripping slit.

Despite the above being just text, with no change in the image, real Lee gulped. He felt a sudden shift in the distribution of his blood. He would never have expected such a reaction from someone who was digital and half-bird.

And game Lee was no different. He shuddered as traitorous impulses coursed through his body, telling him to embrace this willing partner, to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh. The majority of his rationality, the part that came from his family and friends, argued for destroying the threat, while the remainder whispered that Sita hadn't shown any signs of being a threat.

Two options appeared on the screen. One was "Kill the harpy", the other "Spare Sita".

In the world of reality, Lee leaned back in his chair and covered his eyes. He certainly hadn't expected a choice like this, especially not after the first battle of the game. Despite being simple on the surface, it wasn't something he could solve right away.

There was some appeal in the first option. Thinking in terms of characterisation, from what had been shown of the player character's personality so far, it was only natural for him to decide to kill a monster. Someone who'd been raised to hate and fear a group their entire life wasn't going to stop and spare one just because she was pretty. Aside from that, this was ultimately just a game, and Lee could always play again and pick the other choice later.

But the second option drew Lee's attention. From his position outside of the game world and above any consequences from it, Lee reasoned that Sita indeed hadn't done anything wrong. Heck, she'd asked if game Lee was alright with having sex, twice, and only went ahead when he agreed (though of course, she hadn't expected him to lie). How many characters in porn did that?

And to play the devil's advocate, the situation was still somewhat suspicious. A supernaturally-attractive woman dropping out of the sky looking for a mate and showing you how to have sex? That was the stuff of wish fulfilment fiction, and anyone who encountered such a situation in reality would think it too good to be true.

Finally, would the choice even matter? This was still a porn game, after all, so it wouldn't be surprising for both choices to lead to sex. The second option, obviously, would cause game Lee to give in to his desires, jump on Sita and fuck her brains out. As for the first option... perhaps the murder attempt would fail, and Sita would decide that she needed to "correct" this unnecessary aggression, and jump on game Lee and rape him into an unresisting sex doll. It wouldn't be out of place, given the intended audience of games like these.

After much deliberation, real Lee chose the second option.

Game Lee exhaled, releasing the tension in his body.

I can't do it. I can't kill her. I can't kill someone who's only tried to help me.

He turned and ran off into the forest, ignoring the cry of surprise behind him.

At this point, real Lee glanced at the clock. It was ten o'clock, still early, but Lee felt it would be unhealthy to play for too long. He saved the game, quit, and shut down the computer.

After washing up and changing into his pyjamas, Lee flopped down on his bed.

Normally, Lee would think about his studies as he waited for the gentle arrival of sleep.

But tonight, all he could think about was the game.