Drawn Together

Story Info
A blonde Aussie artist & a black American novelist hook up.
1.1k words
11.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Don Warren was nervous as hell walking into Anne Shea's midtown Manhattan studio. His publicist had strongly recommended that Anne draw an image of him to be placed at the headquarters of Austin and Hewson; Don wasn't really interested in sitting for two hours to have an image of him drawn up, but he figured he owed Austin and Hewson, which had done so much to promote his latest novel, "The Gangster's Daughter," now sitting at the top of the New York Times bestseller list.

Anne was already sitting at her easel, and she greeted him with a big smile. "I see you dressed well for the occasion," she said, her Sydney accent pleasing his ear. Don smiled, adjusting his earring and glancing down at his crisp blue suit. I don't look half bad, he thought.

Anne's long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail, and Don found himself aroused by the strands of blonde hair resting against her black sweater. He glanced at her faded blue jeans and thought about what it would be like to take them off, what it would be like to kiss her thighs.

"Thank you," Don replied.

"Now, would you like to sit or stand up? I think it would look so much better if you stood up," Anne said, with a slight wink.

Don wasn't sure about standing up for two hours, but he had been through much worse in his life.

"OK."

"Thank you," Anne replied, smiling again.

Don noticed Anne glancing at his hands. Did she like the look of his smooth brown skin against his blue shirt and jacket? Did she think he was attractive? Don couldn't wait to find out.

"So, how long have you been doing this?"

"Oh, since I was a teenager," Anne responded. "I just love people's faces and bodies-the human body is so artful."

"I agree," Don said, glancing at Anne's cute ass.

"I don't know why, though, but a lot of guys don't like having their picture drawn-most of my work is women."

"I see."

"So you're quite courageous!" she laughed.

Don smiled. "So, if you don't mind me asking, who was the last woman you drew?"

"Oh, just a friend of mine. She needed some cheering up because her boyfriend left her. Said he didn't consider her beautiful anymore."

"Damn, that's cold."

"I know!" Anne replied, the inflection of her voice, in her sweet accent, arousing Don even more. "I think he didn't like her anymore because she didn't look like a porn star-all he ever did was look at porn."

"Hmmm."

"Do you look at porn?"

"What?"

"You heard me. Do you like porn?"

"Uh...uh...yeah. I...I do. I'm not obsessive about it, but I do."

Anne smiled. "You're not obsessive? You're a guy, of course you are!"

Don blushed.

"So, what kind do you like?"

"Oh, boy."

"I want to know!"

Don was now as nervous as he was horny. His brown eyes kept making contact with her greenish-blue eyes as she glanced at him to draw his features. He couldn't lie to her.

"Well, uh...I'm not just saying this 'cause you're an Aussie, OK? But...uh...Abby Winters. And Girls Out West. They're two sites from Australia."

"Wow."

"Yes. The women on both sites are quite beautiful."

"Really. Who are your favorites?"

"Oh...well...there's this girl on both sites named Noelle. She's a redhead, pale skin, with lots of sexy tattoos. There's another girl on both sites named Chloe. Big, big tits, also a pale redhead, got a great ass. Then, on Abby Winters, there are these two cute blonde girls, Darcy and Kristal, who are so beautiful. They're as hot as you can imagine."

"So, that's what you go for? Blondes and redheads?"

"Yes...yes."

"I see..."

"And their accents-I mean...uh...they have great accents. Hearing a woman talk in that accent...it just..."

Ann laughed.

"I see we're really going to get along, then!"

Don shook his head. Ann was turning him on something fierce. His cock was as hard as it had ever been in his life. What he wouldn't give to fuck this beautiful Aussie chick...

"So, how often do you check these sites out?"

"Every day-I can't lie to you."

"But you're not obsessed..."

"Well..."

Anne laughed again, and Don smiled.

"So...are you thinking about those girls now?"

"Uh...yes, yes."

"What are you thinking about doing to them?"

Don looked at her soft, lightly tanned hands moving back and forth across the canvas, and thought about what it would be like to have those hands move across his swollen cock.

"Uh..."

"Something freaky, I'm sure!"

"No, no...just making love to them...nothing freaky...I just think about, you know, what it would be like..."

"To get freaky with them!"

"No...no..."

"OK."

Anne surprised Don by finishing ahead of schedule. It wasn't the only surprise she had planned for him.

"So, I hope you like it..."

She turned the canvas to him, and Don's jaw dropped in surprise. She had created a near-perfect image of his face and body...but when he looked down, he noticed that she had drawn a large bulge underneath his waist.

"Uh...uh..."

"It's the thing poking out, right? You don't like that?"

"Uh, well..."

"I mean, that *is* the way you looked when I was drawing you..."

Don shook his head.

"I must admit, I would love to find out if it's life-size..."

Suddenly, Anne leaned over and caressed Don's cock through his pants. Don's brain was on fire-he felt as though he *needed* to fuck her. He wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her, before undoing his belt buckle to give her full access to his cock.

Anne squealed in delight as she saw Don's massive cock flip out from his silk boxers. She dropped to one knee and began to kiss, stroke, lick and suck his cock, glancing up occasionally to register her delight with her greenish-blue eyes.

As he felt his arousal build to its peak, Don tapped Anne lightly on her arm.

"Hold up...I don't want to get it on your sweater."

"Oh, you're right," Anne replied, whipping off her sweater and pink bra. As soon as Don saw her hardened, cute nipples, he wanted to cum. She returned to sucking him and, in a matter of minutes, felt cum surge from his cock onto her mouth, shoulders, neck, breasts and stomach.

"Fuck," she screamed as the cum coated her body. "Take a photo, quick."

Don snapped a photo of Anne's cum-covered chest with his cell phone, and showed it to Anne. "Nice," she smiled.

After wiping off his cum, Don kissed Anne again, and the writer and artist began to make love on the studio floor. Anne hollered with pleasure as Don placed his big black cock into her white pussy; as he lovingly fucked her, Anne thought about what it would be like to fall pregnant by this handsome black American man, what it would be like to give birth to a cute biracial girl or boy. Feeling Don thrusting into her, she imagined creating a beautiful family with this man. She heard him groan as he prepared to cum inside of her...and she couldn't wait.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
Debra Marie Gets Blacked Young college girl takes her first BBC.in Interracial Love
The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Black pastor turns white wife into personal plaything.in Interracial Love
Allison's Story Young girl submits to her desires.in Interracial Love
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
More Stories