Drea Pt. 03

Story Info
Clearing the Air.
4.8k words
3.71
17.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

There was a text from Karen that next morning telling me that the door would be unlocked and to let myself in. She would be in the pool.

I didn't sleep well the night before. When Drea woke up and realized that I wasn't going to work that next day, I told her what my plans were. She appeared to be more than fine with it. I didn't tell her that my original plans involved keeping her in the dark about it.

I didn't want to become that kind of person. She had done wrong. She admitted it. I loved her too much to hold that over her head.

Even though Karen and I had become close friends in a short amount of time, I would have traded what we had for a monogamous relationship with Drea. I knew that wasn't going to happen so I decided to embrace what was ahead.

As expected, Karen was waiting for me in the pool. The clear water provided a great window in which to view her striking sexy and naked body.

Her pear-shaped tits and puffy nipples moved up and down with the waves in the pool. Her incredibly thick patch of dark, long hair that engulfed every square inch of her pubic area waved back and forth with the under tow.

She had placed two large towels on the patio table. It took no time at all for me to get undressed and climb into the pool with her.

However, she wasn't smiling and her reaction to my presence wasn't exactly enthusiastic; in fact, it could be best surprised as being indifferent.

"Why is it so important that neither Jay nor Drea know what we're doing today? Just so that you know, Jay does know that you're here and is happy for both of us.

Randy, I really like you a lot but Jay and I aren't going to play these kind of games. I knew he was at your house yesterday and I knew that there was a chance that he and Drea would be having sex."

"No Karen," I interrupted her before she could continue. "It was that when I asked Drea about her day, she intentionally omitted the fact that Jay even came by. It wasn't until I had texted you to make sure that I confronted her.

She didn't tell me because she didn't want me to be jealous. The fact is, she didn't think that scenario through at all. Maybe she was just so horny for Jay that she didn't take time to think.

To me, that's almost a form of cheating...which is almost what I did today...but I told Drea before she left the house what my plans were. I hope things are fine now."

Karen seemed relieved. I still had unanswered questions.

"The problem that I have...and I know Drea hadn't thought it through...and I'm not sure how far ahead you and Jay have thought it through..."

Karen looked at me...then smiled.

"You mean thinking it through like how open is this relationship going to be?"

"Something like that, I guess." I was trying to be more specific than that though.

"What I'm getting at is will days like this be more common? Will you be staying in my bed while Jay stays here and sleeps with Drea?

Will we be trading partners for the whole evening? Will we be taking vacations or weekend trips separately from our spouses?

Where does it end? I've already decided to accept whatever the three of you want. It's just that this is such a change of pace in my life. As hot and sexy as I think you are, I'm still trying to accept the fact that what I'm doing is okay."

"Guilty feelings, Randy?" Karen asked with a look of somber concern in her voice.

"I won't call it guilt. I've already done it and I'm back today for more. I think it's confusion. It's doing something totally out of character for me.

When I was married to Katie, she left me for a doctor. I also learned that there had been other affairs for her over the years. Now, here I am skipping work, which I almost never do, to be with you and I had originally planned on not telling Drea about it. What in the hell is wrong with me?"

"What is wrong with you?" Karen asked rhetorically. "What's wrong with you is nothing. Not a damn thing wrong. You did the right thing. You felt guilty about not telling Drea so you did the right thing in telling her.

I wasn't going to do anything but be naked with you if you hadn't told her. You've made my day much more enjoyable already.

You may have gotten upset and went home and I would have been disappointed, but neither of us needs to be playing any games. Nothing should be a secret.

As you know, I grew up in a home where sexuality was discussed openly. Shit, only mom and dad had a door to their bedroom so when I brought a boy over and had sex, it was where anyone could walk by and watch.

Trust me, any of us three kids would stop to watch if the one of the others had someone in their bedroom. The point is, when Jay and I agreed to go that extra step with you two, it was always with the understanding that there would be nothing sneaky, dishonest, or deceitful.

You're off work Friday. Why don't I take you two out to lunch during our break? My treat. I love Drea like a sister and I know she feels the same about me. She'll listen to me."

That didn't answer my question about how far to take these new relationships.

"I don't know, Randy...I honestly don't know. If Jay and Drea wanted to go away to Catalina for a weekend, I wouldn't try to stop it. It would just give us time together as well. That wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

"I guess not. I certainly like being around you." I had no sooner uttered those words that Karen blew me away with her next comment.

"Randy, I think I love you. I'm not talking about what I have with Jay, but enjoying your company as much as I do Jay.

I have fought these feelings before with Bill. The difference is that I've never had his cock inside of me...well, just one slight bit before he stopped himself...but I've never made love to him.

We have a good friendship and we enjoy getting each other off...but I feel something different towards you and Jay has similar feelings for Drea.

This wasn't something we expected. I know it wasn't something you two did either. I'm not sure if you and Drea feel the same towards us."

I was curious to how Bill only had his cock in her for a slight bit, but my mind was still on our relationship as well as Jay and Drea.

I had been idly playing with her tits and running my hand through her bush while we talked. She began to grind her pussy against my hand. I stopped.

"I'm not sure how I feel, Karen. Are you someone very special? Damn right, you are. I have only loved two women intimately in my life...Katie and Drea. I worry about letting myself love you like that...and it would be so easy to do so because you're so lovable."

We stood in silence facing each other. No touching. Just eye contact.

"If what you're concerned about is that we'll get so involved with each other that we'll divorce our partners for a new one, then you can scratch that off your list of concerns.

Jay and I are brutally honest with each other. I have no desire to lose him or to take you from Drea. In our case, we have 28 years that we've invested in each other. There's a bond that you or Drea are incapable of breaking.

Remember, Drea loves you like crazy. I've worked with her for over 20 years and I've heard about you at least that long. She even admitted to me that you were probably the only guy that she would cheat on her husband with. She's had a mean crush on you for the longest time."

I knew about the crush. I couldn't help but smile about the time she told me about how easily I could have seduced her over 20 years ago. Then Karen continued.

"However, we're honest enough to know that our relationship can be strengthened by allowing the other to enjoy a healthy friendship with another person's spouse.

In some ways it's selfish of me to allow Jay to have Drea like that. I reap the benefits of it as well. Jay reaps the benefits of allowing me to explore. That's what we want for you two.

Just in what we've done with Bill and Debi, it is stronger. Today, it's even stronger because of what has started with you two. If this hurts yours and Drea's marriage, then we'd better stop it right now.

If it's going to ruin what you have with Drea, you need to get your clothes on and go home now. Otherwise, take me in your arms and have your way with me. It's your choice, baby."

I looked directly into her eyes again and pulled her lips into mine. I kissed her passionately while my hands moved up and down her naked back. I finally parted her lips with my tongue and we dug deeply into each other's mouths.

I pulled away from her then asked her, "Does this answer your question?"

The last time we were together like that, she wasn't interested in much foreplay. All she wanted was my cock inside of her. This time, we took things much more slowly and deliberately.

We kissed in the pool for several minutes and then exited the pool, dried off, and went into her bedroom.

My cock was already hard but I was going to hold out on my satisfaction until I knew she was ready for my entrance.

We resumed our kissing while lying on the bed then I turned her over onto her belly while I gave her a soothing massage. When I got down to her ass, I gently rubbed inside of her ass cheeks and worked my way down until I found the beginning of her vaginal opening.

Her moans of appreciation were the sounds that I was hoping for. She didn't disappoint me. I moved my hands down her legs and gave the back of each thigh, calf, and foot a lengthy massage.

She was letting me take the lead and enjoyed being the sole focus of the pleasure.

I turned her over and began with her scalp, then her shoulder blades. My hands made their way to her breasts which had been lying flatly to each side of her chest. Her puffy nipples had hardened and they reacted even more strongly to my gentle fingers kneading them.

By the time I had moved down to her densely hairy pussy, the wetness of her pussy had already begun to drench her pussy hair. The aroma of her excited juices just made it more difficult to not shove my hardness inside of her right then.

I took my time to finish with the front side of her thighs, calves, and feet. Then I moved my face up to her hairiest region.

Within seconds, I had found her clit and quickly figured how to use my tongue on it to get a maximum response. My mustache was covered with her pussy juices and my cock was aching to be inside of her.

"Shove that dick of yours inside of me now, baby. Shit, you've gotten me so damn horny. Come inside of me also. I want to feel your hot lava inside of my pussy!"

I was more than happy to oblige. I had been holding back for so long that I knew that I'd be releasing inside of her in a short amount of time.

Sure enough, I exploded inside of her and I collapsed on top of her. We remained that way while catching our breaths. Finally, we rolled to our backs.

We were finally lying on our backs, legs spread apart, and soaking in the mutual satisfaction we shared.

"Amazing, Randy. I wasn't expecting this much. You know how to give a body massage. Where did you learn that?"

I had never had any classes, just reading and observing the art of massage on the internet.

"No formal training, Karen. Just learning how to mix a soothing massage and an erotic massage."

"I assume you do this to Drea also?"

"Of course...and yes, she enjoys it as much as you do."

"You need to show Jay how to do that. He does like to massage my shoulders and back, but nothing like what you just did. Thanks so much, baby. I really do think that I love you."

There was that 'love' word again. I didn't want to hurt her but I wasn't quite ready to use that word yet.

"I think you're someone really special, sweetheart. Maybe it is love. Give me some more time before I'm ready to say it."

She made it clear that she would not try to pressure me into saying something too hastily. She was enjoying having me with her for that day.

This was consistent with her true self. She spoke openly about things, so using the word 'love' was much easier for her than it was for me.

In our bedroom conversations that day, I also learned how uninhibited Karen really was. She honestly didn't care who saw her naked body. She'd walk out to their mailbox naked if it didn't get her arrested.

She had been naked in her pool many times while guests kept their swimsuits on. Guests to their home knew that they were nudists and that Karen insisted on being nude in the pool.

She would stay clothed inside of the house with non-nudist guests but when it came time for the pool or hot tub, she was shedding the clothes completely.

She told me about one time when a friend of Jay's from work, and his wife, came over for dinner. They had brought bathing suits for the pool. When Karen told them that she always swam in the nude, the guy's wife agreed to join her. His friend wasn't too thrilled about Jay seeing his naked wife, but he was happy to see Karen. He eventually joined the group, hard cock and all.

Nothing else happened that night other than a nude swim, but that couple hasn't been back since. Each time they were invited, they always had an excuse not to go.

We got a shower and headed to the kitchen. Karen poured some orange juice for us and we snacked on some granola bars. We still didn't have a stitch of clothes on and neither of us was in a hurry to do so.

By noon, we were back outside. Karen had taken the top of the hot tub off and turned it on. It was a cool day so the 100.5 degree water felt so soothing to both of us.

So soothing, in fact, that we nearly fell asleep with her resting her head on my chest.

We dried off and went back to her bed. Within just a few minutes, we had both fallen asleep, again with her head resting comfortably on my chest.

I can't remember that last time I took a mid-afternoon nap. I also can't remember the last time I was ready to perform again sexually so soon. As a young man, it wasn't unusual to do it 3 times in a day.

When I awoke from my nap, I was sporting a full hard-on. As Karen awakened and realized that my cock was asking for more, she quickly took it into her mouth and began sucking on it while her head bobbed up and down on it.

She cupped my balls and then manipulated them into her right hand while she vigorously impaled my length and thickness in and out of her tight mouth.

She stopped sucking and took my cock into her hands and jerked me off until I had shot my second load of the day onto her dense patch of brown hair between her legs. She then took my cock, and using it like a butter knife, spread my juices all over her pubic region.

We were again lying on the best, content in our nakedness and closeness.

"So Randy, do you think you're ready to meet Debi and Bill?"

"Sure, why not? I'm not expecting to have with them what Drea and I have with you. Do you think they'll be upset when they find out that you've gone all the way with us?"

"I doubt it. It's their decision not to. Good friends don't tell you what you can or can't do...and I truly believe that they are true friends. It would be nice, though..."

Her voice trailed off as I could tell that she was thinking about her desires to full swap with them.

"By the way, how in the hell did Bill 'slightly' put his dick in you?"

Karen laughed. Then explained.

"Well, we were going at it quite heavily and he was laying on top of me with his hard cock right on top of my pussy hair above my slit.

Bill isn't that long. In fact, he's shorter than you and Jay but I've never cared about that. He's a sweetheart of a guy and I like him so much.

Well, my pussy was soaking wet. I was ready to have Jay come over and plunge himself into me. Bill was taking his hard cock and teasing the opening of my pussy. I wanted that inside of me so badly. I was insanely wet and horny.

Accidentally, at least he said it was an accident, he lost his grip and it plunged inside of me briefly before he pulled back out. He looked over at Debi and she was enjoying Jay going down on her so much that she didn't notice.

He apologized and we retreated to a safer position. We never told Debi. Jay knows, because I told him, but he wouldn't dare say a thing. Although we want to be as honest as possible, we gave Bill the benefit of the doubt that it was unintentional. To tell Debi could have permanently hurt our friendship. This was almost 2 years ago and nothing like it has even come close to happening since."

I was amused at the way she retold it. She retold it while using her index and middle finger pretending to be Bill's dick. I didn't know Bill but I found it difficult to believe that it was an accident. I really don't think Jay or Karen believe it was either.

"I'll tell you something, Randy. I think that woman wants to go much further but she's afraid of going to hell or something because of her religious beliefs. I wonder if she'd confessed to her priest that she's let another man fondle her whole naked body and go down on her?

She's even told Jay that it's too bad that she can't let him inside of her because she knows she'd enjoy it.

I don't have much hope that it's going to change. I wouldn't be surprised that I could get Bill to do me right now without Debi knowing about it. He'd feel guilty later, but he'd enjoy it until then.

However, like I told you earlier, Jay and I don't play that kind of shit. Debi is a friend of mine and friends don't do that to other friends."

I understood her completely by this time. We still had to work out the depth of our new relationship with Drea but I knew that whatever the outcome, I'd be able to maintain and strengthen my bond with Karen.

"Before we take another shower Randy, may I ask you one more question?"

"Sure, sweetheart, what is it?"

"You mentioned earlier that you'd settle for whatever Drea wanted. Baby, it has to be something you want as well. If Drea insists that you go past your comfort level, I can talk to her.

Drea is like an animal that's been kept in a cage for years. Suddenly, she has freedom like she's never had before. You, Drea, and Jay all grew up in a repressed state sexually.

I've always had my freedom although I sacrificed it for many years for Jay's sake. I'm enjoying this, Jay's enjoying this, and we want you two to enjoy it as much as we do. Baby, if you want to put any kind of limits on it, let us all know. I know Drea too well. She'll be fine."

"I'm sure she will be also. Maybe I worded it the wrong way. I remember I wasn't even that crazy about going to a nude beach or coming over here and swimming in the nude. Now, I love it and I'm glad we've done it...and a lot more.

I'm very happy that I've made a friend like you. You've help open my mind to things that I never thought that I'd ever accept. When I say I'll do whatever Drea wants, that means that even if it stretches my current boundaries, I'll be open minded and try it."

"What about Bill and Debi? Are you expecting anything Friday night when you see them?"

"No, not really. They don't know us at all. Besides, it might be kind of rude if you and I went to the bedroom and screwed while the other four were left alone."

"It might seem that way, but you never know with them. They are very easy going and have been receptive to the idea that you two might join us. There's one thing that Jay and I agree on...we won't tolerate any jealousies from anyone. Don't be jealous when I give Bill attention or when Bill is making out with me. The same goes for Drea. Any jealousy is toxic to our friendship. That applies to Bill and Debi as well."

I understood what she was saying but I was unsure of how practical it was. We had done a straight swap with them but to add a third couple could complicate matters. Besides, even if they agreed to a soft swap with us, I wasn't sure I was willing to stop there. I still had a problem with the perceived hypocrisy that all kinds of kissing and oral sex was okay but vaginal penetration was some kind of abhorrent sin.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers
12