Drea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm more than a little uncomfortable talking about these things though. I'm sorry if I don't seem too enthused."

She was quiet for a few seconds then started with an even bolder question.

"Be honest with me Randy. Be deathly honest."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Don't try. Just do it. This is important to me as your friend."

"Okay, I owe you that."

"Good. I want to know how you honestly feel about me. I already know that we're good friends. I'm digging just a little deeper, if you know what I mean."

"Uh...I might know what you mean but could you be more specific?"

"Dammit Randy, do you think I'm attractive and sexy?"

"What kind of question is that, Drea?"

"The kind of question that deserves an honest answer," she responded with more of an edge to her voice.

"You want honesty?"

"Yes, dammit."

"Okay, here's honesty and I hope you can handle it."

"Try me."

"Fine, not only do I find you attractive and sexy, I love your eyes, your large tits, and your ass. If I were some horn dog that didn't have any ethics or a moral compass, I'd have tried getting into your pants a long time ago. How is that for brutal honesty?"

Drea's face lit up with a huge toothy smile.

"That's exactly the kind of honesty I was looking for Randy. You see, we're good friends and there's clearly potential to be lovers."

"Look, we've both been hurt by exes that were assholes. You and I stayed true to our vows even though neither of them loved us enough to honor their vows."

"Yes, Kevin cheated on me. At least with two that I know of for sure. One was the secretary at his office. He had her several times. Another time when he went to Las Vegas he visited a whore house north of the county. I saw his credit card bill and he didn't deny it."

"I may not have the body that all men want but I do the best I can with what I have."

It bothered me to listen to her not seem to appreciate her body. I let her know.

"Let me tell you something Drea. I don't know who in the hell you've been listening to over the years but you are still one very hot looking lady. I can tell you again that I'm one guy that appreciates what I'm looking at right now."

Drea was wearing blue jeans...tight enough to accentuate her ass but loose enough for her comfort. She was wearing a pullover sweater that wonderfully accentuated the size of her breasts. When I looked at her at that time, I tried to imagine what she looked like without any clothes on.

She was only 5 foot 3 inches tall but with a very full frame. I had always admired her body and could never understand why she didn't see herself the same way. I couldn't see why Kevin felt the need to cheat on her. He had a hot wife right there at home.

I finally got the nerve to ask the next question.

"Are you just asking these questions or are you suggesting something more?"

"Both. Randy, I do desire you. I desire you as a person, I desire your body."

"I'm not sure what's right or wrong but we've both been lonely for quite a while. Shit, I was lonely when I was married."

I knew that feeling as well.

I stood up and took her hand as she stood from her chair.

I brought her face close to me and kissed her lightly on the lips. She returned the kiss with a fervor that caught me off-guard.

It was only a matter of a few seconds and our tongues were darting around inside of each other's mouth. Suddenly, Drea pulled back and made another startling declaration.

"You know what? The minute Katie left you I wanted to leave Kevin's ass and go after you. You and I have played the part of the faithful spouses while our exes were playing around."

"I'm fucking tired of being the good girl. I'm tired of seeing guys like you being alone when you can be enjoying a good woman in your bed and in your life."

"I'm not even sure I want to be monogamous anymore. Shit, I've saved my passion for one guy that didn't appreciate it. I have a burning desire to share it with others."

I knew she wanted me in bed right then but I was disturbed by the thought that she had no desire to stay true to one man anymore. Still, I had a raging hard-on and a very willing partner. The monogamy discussion could wait for later.

"In that case Drea, I think we need to get into that bedroom of yours and take care of our passions. I've been dying inside to see what you look like naked."

"Shit Randy, after tonight, you can probably see it naked as much as you can handle. I'm yours right now. Do whatever you want to me. I just want you inside of me...NOW!"

It took only a few seconds to remove her top. She stood still as she watched me hurriedly remove her sweater and then her bra.

Holy shit! Her breasts were even hotter than I had imagined. I now knew why she always wore thick bras. She was a full D cup with large light brown areolas about the size of a silver dollar.

Her nipples were the star of this show. They were thick and hard from the beginning. Although the breasts had the sag expected from a now 49 years old woman that is large busted, the nipples were still prominent and sexy.

I instinctively took my mouth to her hard and thick nipples. I immediately knew that her nipples were ultra-sensitive. Knowing that, I kept at it for several minutes. Her appreciative moaning gave way to appreciative thanks.

"Damn, I haven't had my tits treated like this in almost forever. Right now I want us naked and having your dick deep inside of me."

It didn't take long for both of us to be totally disrobed. I stopped to stare at her naked pussy. She had a thick, dark bush that was trimmed on the sides and bare beginning with her labia.

I put my hands between her legs and immediately felt the massive dampness from her pussy caused by her excitement.

"I'm sorry Randy, no more touching...just that hard cock of yours in me."

I did as I was told. She wanted no more foreplay.

I'm not exceptionally well hung and I'm probably normal in thickness, but she didn't seem to care. She wanted me and it probably didn't matter how well or not well-equipped I was.

It had been well over 2 years since I'd last had sex. My cock was aching to be inside a warm, wet pussy again and in spite of my best efforts to withhold my ultimate satisfaction, I wasn't going to last much longer.

Drea must have sensed as much and instructed me to pull out and shoot my load on her tits. It's something she'd always wanted but had never happened to her before.

I gleefully pulled out my hardness and shot several large loads onto her gorgeous chest. I got a nice, thick shot on her right nipple.

We then were on our backs catching our breath. I kept looking at her as she stared at the ceiling fan with a contented look on her face.

I kept staring at her naked tits. While on her back they hung down from her sides. I reached over and massaged her left tit. All of my spunk had landed on her right tit and in her cleavage. The left tit was clean and eager to be massaged.

"Randy, I honestly can't remember the last time I was this satisfied. This may be the best I've ever had."

I wanted to last longer and I told her so.

"I didn't expect you to last that long. It's been a long time for you as well, hasn't it? What's important is that we finally got to do what we've been wanting to do for what seems forever."

"I'll have to confess something to you, Drea. I've always got the best look at your tits that I could. When you'd walk away, I'd always get a few extra seconds of looking at your ass."

"You're one hell of a sexy woman. Even more so now that I have you here naked next to me. I don't know why you'd ever doubt yourself. That is one fucking hot body that you have."

A few tears crept down her cheeks.

"Thanks, sweetheart. When you love a guy so much like I did Kevin and he keeps saying and doing things that make you feel unattractive and undesirable, it wears on a girl."

"After Kevin and I were done, I expected you to take a more active interest in me. We'd been in-laws and good friends for so long. I just thought that it was natural that you'd make more of a move on me."

"That's when it occurred to me that you only liked me as a friend but didn't consider me attractive enough for anything else."

"I know how nicely built and pretty Katie is and I figured I wasn't in her class."

Those words stung me. Laying right next to me was an incredibly sexy lady and she had been waiting for me to make a move. When I didn't do it, she became the aggressor.

"You've got to be kidding me, right? I mean, whatever in the hell ever made you feel like you weren't in Katie's class...or not in my class? Just because of what that asshole Kevin said?"

"You've just said something that has totally taken me for a loop, Drea."

She gave me that deep, soulful look and I could tell her eyes were beginning to water slightly.

"Then what was it that made you not even make a play for me?"

"That's easy to answer, Drea. You just came out of a bad and abusive relationship. I figured the last thing you wanted was to have some horny old guy hitting on you on the rebound."

"Eventually, the I would have figured that enough time had passed and that you would gladly accept an offer for a date."

"Holy shit, Randy. That time might have been before his arrest. I was that close to cheating on him."

I didn't like that answer.

"Drea, that kind of disappoints me. You see, in spite of how much I really never liked Kevin, I would never hit on another guy's wife."

"I know the feeling of having a wife taken from me. I know the feeling of being cheated on, just like you do. It hurts like hell."

"I do wish that you'd left before that one night, though. Maybe tonight could have happened much sooner."

That did it. She no longer made any effort to hold back her tears.

She buried her face on my chest, her tears dampening the sparse hairs that had gone gray over the years.

I gave her a few minutes to cry and hopefully clear her mind.

"What have I done to myself, Randy?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...look at me tonight...look at me...I invite you over and act like a two-bit whore. I had every hope of bagging you tonight."

"I'm talking all kind of foolishness about wanting to start playing around, possibly with several guys."

"I didn't have the patience or the confidence to wait until you asked me out."

"I was wallowing in self-pity telling you that staying faithful isn't worth it. Why? Because I was married to an asshole, that's why. I let that asshole define my self-worth and my moral compass."

"We've known each other for so many years Randy. I can tell you right now...and I've felt this way for more years than I can recall...I love you so much. Never more than tonight, though."

Wow! I wasn't expecting this out of her so soon. Everything she said was true but she seemed to sort out her emotions and feelings so quickly after only a few words from me.

"Tell me something Drea. Do you still have a desire to try different men before settling down or have you abandoned that idea?"

"Hell no. With the right guy I could stay put. However, in the absence of the right guy I won't deprive myself anymore."

"Part of my problem with Kevin wasn't just the fact that he was verbally and physically abusive. It was the neglect in our bedroom. The only time I saw him with an erection was when I'd catch him looking at porn on the computer."

"I could never act nice enough and willing enough to turn him on. I even tried to be naughty and seductive, even talking dirty to him...still didn't do a thing for him."

"So, yes...if I stay single the rest of my life...I sure as hell won't stay celibate. The right guy will deserve every bit of my love and passion. I'll not only remain faithful, I'll do so very willingly. The right guy will never have to worry about my fidelity."

I finally understood her. In fact, I began to admire her even more. I had stayed celibate since Katie left...in fact even before she left.

I had probably denied myself of some carnal pleasures because I was going to wait until the right person comes along. Maybe I should have had some fun before as well.

"So Drea, let me ask you a very serious question."

"Sure, Randy."

"Is tonight just a booty call for you or are you interested in settling down with a guy like me?"

She laughed.

"What if I told you the answer was both?"

"Huh?"

"Hey, I wanted this just as much as you did Randy...maybe more. I also want more of your friendship...and I want more of your cock. Is that so hard to understand?"

"I guess I can understand. I mean, I value your friendship and I've always desired your body."

"Exactly, Randy. Look, what we have together as friends has taken shape for nearly 30 years. We know each other quite well."

"It's not like I went bar hopping and came home at 2am with some strange guy...although I'll admit I've considered it in my lowest moments."

"I'm with a guy I can say I've really loved for many, many years."

I understood and agreed.

"Drea, even when I was married to Katie, I often wondered what it would have been like being married to you instead. We've always gotten along well. Our interests are very similar."

"I'm laying here next to you and your cum soaked tit wondering why we had to go through so much to get to this point."

Drea looked down at her tit that I had referenced and smiled.

"Maybe I need a quick shower to clean off this mess you made," she said while winking and smiling at me.

"Is there room for two in that shower?"

"You know there is Randy. You've been to this house enough times. You may have to hand wash my chest thoroughly."

Washing her in the shower caused my cock to revive. Drea noticed it and took extra time washing my cock with extra soap and hand motions.

Once she rinsed it off, I lifted her enough against the side of the shower and plunged my hardness into her again.

I had planned on making my second session with her last longer but my sac had refilled in a way that hadn't happened since I was a teenager.

In those days I could shoot my load and be ready to do it again in less than 30 minutes. On this night, I was ready to shoot my load an hour later...and another huge load at that.

"Shit, Drea. I was hoping to last longer the next time. I don't know what happened tonight but I rebounded faster than any time that I can remember since I was a teenager."

"No need for an apology Randy. You've made me about as happy as I've been in so many years. I feel hot and sexy again."

"You looked at my naked body with hungry eyes. Your cock sprang up at the mere sight of it. You wanted to shower with me and that caused you to pop up again."

"You have no idea how that makes me feel. I've had lady friends at work tell me that they thought that I was still desirable to guys, but you've proven that tonight to be a fact."

"I don't want to be a slut. I want to be the good wife. It isn't just about the sex either. I want a man that wants to be with me...not just when he's horny."

I felt the same towards her. I always valued her friendship and told her so.

"So, where do we go from here, Drea?"

She answered me with a question.

"Where do you want it to go?"

"I'd like to be with you forever...and I think you feel the same way."

"I do, Randy. Very much so. There's just one problem...and I know it's probably wrong but..."

I could see her struggling. I encouraged her to tell me, no matter what it was.

"You see, I make an extra 600 dollars per month from alimony payments. Living with you or being married to you, that goes away."

"And you know what? It's not the amount of money that I'd miss. It's the fact that once a month, that asshole has to write out a check for 600 dollars with my name on it."

"I know it burns his ass when he does it. You see, it's the revenge factor that I'd miss more than the dollars."

Although I understood, I was disturbed at the possibility of that factor holding up any progress we'd made.

"Oh no, Randy. I'll give it up when necessary. As much as I love you, I want to be financially independent the rest of my life. Let's enjoy our time together but not dependent on each other for our financial well-being."

I tried to clarify my intentions.

"I'll share whatever I have with you and I'm sure you'd do the same. The thing I want to share the most with you is my time. Is that making sense?"

She looked at me hoping I understood her intentions. I understood but I felt like she was worried that I'd eventually be another Kevin. That bothered the hell out of me...and I tried sharing that with her in the nicest way possible.

I also realized that she was probably better off overall financially than I was, at least currently. I was going to do more than fine with or without her finances though.

"All I can say Drea is that I'm not Kevin. I'm never going to physically or emotionally hurt you. You may be a little better off than I am financially. That's a possibility."

"I live comfortably enough. I pay my bills, enjoy some indulgences like bowling, put food on the table, and stuff a fair amount into my retirement as well as a savings."

"When I retire in about 10 years, I'll have a nice cushion between Social Security and my own personal retirement. I'll make nearly as much per month as I do right now and I won't have a mortgage by then."

"Whatever I have, I want to share it with the one that I love. No matter how much or how little you have, that fact won't change."

"If the financial part is a deal-breaker to you, I'll understand. We can always be friends."

She stared right into my eyes.

"I don't want to just be your friend anymore, Randy."

"Listening to you, I don't give a shit about the money anymore. I'd probably run off to Las Vegas right now and marry you if I could."

That remark threw me off, to say the least.

"I'm not suggesting some quick elopement, but I do think a level of commitment would be appropriate. Like you said, it's not like we just met for the first time tonight."

"You know what's strange, Randy? This is what I've wanted for a long time with you...yes, even when I was still with Kevin. I know it was wrong to desire another guy at the time but...well, you were what I wanted and Katie didn't appreciate...hell, I doubt that she even had a clue that I had eyes for you."

"Now you are willing to give me what I wanted and I'm the one with cold feet. Please forgive me for saying or doing anything that would make you think that I'm comparing you to Kevin in any kind of unfavorable way. That would be unforgivable."

"I just want to spend the night with you. Why not just stay here?"

I liked that idea but there was one big problem.

"I have to get up early for work and my work clothes are at my place. However, if you want to pack some stuff, you can stay with me for the night...who knows, maybe a lot more."

"You got it!" she exclaimed quickly. "I'd probably like staying at your place better anyhow. This place still reminds me of that asshole that used to live here."

It was a done deal.

We haven't spent a night apart since, and that was a year ago.

She sold her house and pocketed the money for her retirement. She moved in with me. One month later we eloped to Las Vegas. She was anxious to take my last name and ditch her previous married name.

A week after essentially moving in with me after our first night together, Drea received a call from Kevin's attorney. Kevin wasn't able to contact her due to the restraining order but he had gone through his attorney to send her a message.

Drea had no desire to hear from him. She told the attorney that she was done and she meant it. The attorney didn't pursue it further.