Dreadlock Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
Hubby Strayed; Wifey pays back - in spades
3.6k words
4.08
25k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers

Day 2

I lay there all night thinking of Sally being fucked and wanked over like a slut. I couldn't sleep and my hard-on refused to soften; I was so stimulated and pumped-up as I continually ran the events of the past few hours through my head. Unlike Sally who was in a very deep sleep.

I was still awake as the sun slowly came up replacing the dark with a warm yellow glow. I got up changed into my swimwear and sat outside our cabana with the night still so clear in my mind.

Sally appeared at the door wearing a red bikini. It was so tiny the top only just covered her firm breasts and the bottoms only just covered her well fucked pussy and firm sexy tight ass. Hands on her hips she looked at me and said, "Do you like it?"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied with a pout, "Why ask me; I'm guessing you haven't put it on for my benefit."

She giggled, "You guessed right."

Sally lay back on her sun lounger and as she made herself comfortable I asked, "Were you proud of your performance; did you enjoy acting the complete whore last night?"

Sally raised herself on her elbows, looked at me and said in a very icy tone, "Were you proud fucking that whore from your office?"

I looked away thinking, ouch, what a bitch and was she ever going to let this thing go.

She continued, "Yes, I did enjoy it. Didn't you notice Wesley was so much bigger than you? His lovely cock hit places inside me that you have never hit."

I felt tears welling up and rather than let her see how much she had stung me I turned away to look out to sea.

I lay back closing my eyes and listened to the sounds of the staff getting the bar and restaurant ready for another day. There was booming laughter and I recognised the voice of the activities guy who was walking round. The sound revived the memory of him fondling Sally at the Volley Ball court and again my heart gave a flip as I pictured his black hands stroking over her butt.

My reverie was broken by Sally who asked, "Are we having breakfast or not?"

I got up putting on my sunglasses and replied with a sulk, "...guess so."

We ordered breakfast and sat in silence. A short while later Sally giggled and pointed over my shoulder towards the bar and said, "So that's where my bra and panties ended up."

I looked up and saw her red underwear pinned over the bar with at least ten other pairs of ladies' panties.

The waiter noticed us looking at the bar said, "That's our wall of fame. You wouldn't believe how many female guest have had sex in the restaurant and then forget to collect their panties. Should they forget them we pin them up and, do you know, no one has ever asked for them back!"

After eating we returned to our sun loungers. We had only been there a few moments when the activities guy came over and, completely ignoring me, he looked Sally up and down and stretched out his hand to her and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Leon, and I'm here to help you enjoy your vacation."

Sally looked at him and smiled saying, "Mmm, I hope so."

He wandered off leaving us to laze the morning away under the warm sun, read our books and generally relaxed watching the world pass by in front of our beds. The rum cocktails made relaxation even more agreeable and I was content to doze the time away.

Not so Sally for when Leon called out, "Beach games are about to begin," she jumped up and followed him down the beach.

Leon was like a magnet to the ladies, they were all flocking round him like bees round a honey pot. I watched as they played a drinking game and then saw Leon again run his big hand down Sally's back placing his hand on her firm ass just like he did yesterday.

She looked round to make sure I was watching and again made no effort to move away or stop him. I looked on as he squeezed her ass; Sally just stood there letting him touch her.

Sally returned after the morning games finished and as she sat down on the lounger with that smirk playing across her face, I looked at her thinking what a fucking slut she had turned into. I also began regretting ever paying for this vacation and wishing we were going home today.

The beach was very quiet with most guests settling down in the mid-day sun; we were at the far end of the beach well away from them. Leon was walking round picking up errant pieces of sports kit and then he spotted where we were sitting. He gave a wave and made his way up towards us.

Leon sat on the edge of Sally's sun lounger and once again completely ignoring my presence they begun talking. In no time things got a little flirty and as they talked Sally stretched her leg out and rested her foot on Leon's leg. He laid his hand upon her foot and I heard him tell her what a sexy ass she had.

Sally blushed bright red and then Leon began rubbing her foot. She purred her approval and looking back at him she bent her right leg up and parted her knees. I couldn't believe my eyes when next she ran her hand run down between her thighs and eased her bikini bottom to one side.

Leon looked down seeing her exposed smooth shaven pussy and with his eyes fixed on her pussy he whispered, "Mmmm very sexy, I love smooth white pussy."

Sally looked into his eyes and whispered back, "When you want it, it's all yours big boy."

Leon looked at me to gauge my reaction and seeing me sitting there mute, turned his attention back to Sally. I believe that even he was surprised at her brazen invitation. He whispered something to her that I couldn't hear and then stood up leaving Sally to cover herself as he returned to the task of retrieving his sports equipment along the beach.

******

We argued all afternoon about what she had done and her behaviour. Her default argument was she was here to have herself a good time and that whatever she decided to do was "payback" for my having "the fling with the whore in your office". She made it quite clear that Leon was just going to provide another bit of her fun and sooner or later she was going to have him. I knew I was in a losing battle. I got up and headed back to the cabana.

Sally came in at 4pm, saying, "Time for a rest before we go out tonight."

I knew what she meant and was planning and knew I could not stop her. She undressed and got into bed naked; I lay next to her wanting to touch her.

I turned to her and moved to brush her hair away from her eyes. She looked up to me, "Don't even think about it," and turned over. I stared at her naked back as within moments she fell into a deep sleep.

After waking and having showers we got dressed. I watched as she put on a black bra, black dress but no panties. I made no comment as I couldn't face another argument.

We headed off towards the main hotel for dinner and finding our table sat opposite each other. I was in a daze as we ordered thinking about all the options and how the evening would go.

Our meal came but in all this time we had not said a word to each other. Then my trance-like state was broken when Sally deliberately knocked her fork off the table. She looked at me and said in a sweet voice, "Oh dear Darling, could you be so kind as to get that for me and while you're down there have a look around."

I bent down to retrieve the fork from under the table and glanced across to see Sally part her legs. She whispered for me to stay down and told me to watch as she run a finger along the lips of her pussy. I thought she was just teasing me and that perhaps this was just foreplay in anticipation for us getting together later that night. I found the fork, got up and smiled across to her.

The smile was wiped from my face when Sally said in quite another tone, "With any luck, Leon will be in there tonight; I just hope we see him tonight."

I sat back on my chair, crushed, and said, "Stop this now; you have had your pay back."

She just laughed, "Poor Baby; I've only just started."

We ate our meal in silence and then afterwards made our way to the bar where I found us a booth. I saw Sally to her seat and returned to go to the busy bar. As I threaded my way through the throng, I bumped into someone and turned to apologise. It was Leon and he laughed at my embarrassment but seeing where I was heading he cheekily added his own choice of drink for me to order.

It took a short while for me to catch the barman's attention but soon I was collecting our drinks. I returned to our booth and was taken aback to see Sally sitting on Leon's lap. As I approached our table I could see her as she slowly wiggled her ass over his groin. They were both giggling, not even seeing me heading their way.

Lost in their own little world, talking, laughing, they still made no acknowledgement of me standing there. I placed the drinks loudly on the table causing Sally to look at me. She gave me a smirk and then holding my gaze she parted her legs giving me a view of her pussy as she sat on Leon's lap.

She told me, "I've changed my mind about tonight. We're not staying here; we're heading off to our cabana. If you want to join us, bring the drinks."

I was in total confusion but not wanting to make a scene I felt I had no choice but to follow them. They walked off hand in hand and I dutifully trailed behind trying not to spill the drinks as my hands shook with the embarrassment that I was feeling.

We walked away from the bar and once out of the building we were into shadows. The walk ways had few lights and the further we went the darker it became. I picked my way carefully as I balanced the drinks and almost bumped into them when they suddenly stopped. They turned to each other and Leon pulled Sally into his big arms. He leaned down and they kissed their tongues deeply in each other's mouths. Then just as suddenly they parted and continued walking.

Once inside our cabana Leon took his drink from my shaking hands, looked round and said, "So this is what they look like from the inside."

Sally looked at him, "So you have never seen inside one of these cabins?"

He said with mock nervousness, "Only housekeeping staffs are allowed in these. I would get the sack if I was found here ..... but the danger makes it even hotter!" and with that he pulled her into his arms, kissed her and began easing the zip of her dress slowly down and slipping the straps off her shoulders. I stood there like a complete dummy, still holding drinks with my mouth wide open and watched as the dress fell down over her firm body to the ground resting round her feet.

Sally pulled at his t-shirt and eased his top over his head before returning their lips against each other's, their tongue darting fast into each other's mouths. With his muscular dark chest pressing against her Leon unclipped her bra then removed it releasing her firm tits; he moved his hands and slowly caressed each breast and teased her nipples. She visibly shuddered each time he playfully pinched the erect buttons

Sally was now naked and as they kissed he slowly guided her towards the bed. She bumped against the edge and gently fell back still being held in his arms. She settled back and Leon ran his hands down and parted her legs wide. In one smooth movement he knelt down alongside the bed and dipped his head between her welcoming thighs and I could see his mouth moving up towards her pussy. He pursed his lips and gently blew on her causing Sally to arch her back, tip back her head and close her eyes.

Leon's tongue was soon running up and down the lips of her smooth pussy, his fingers opening her to show the pinkness inside that his tongue now deeply inside her pussy, Sally moaned lightly her hips rocking against his face.

He lifted her legs over his shoulders, his hands supporting her ass as he lifted it off the bed, his tongue probing deeply inside her. She called out, "Oh fuck yes," and her hips began moving a little faster. I could see she was getting close and quickly she grabbed Leon's head pulling him closer as she hissed, "Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming."

Sally lay back shaking as Leon stood up. He looked over to me, his face shiny with her juices, and grinned as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his bulging shorts. He slowly eased them down and his big black cock sprang into view. He looked massive yet I could see he was not even fully erect. It was at least 7 inches and growing as Sally reached out to take it in her small hand.

She stroked it slowly, easing his foreskin back over the large brown bell end; she licked her lips as she moved towards it with Leon running his black fingers through her blonde hair.

Sally opened her mouth taking the tip of his large black cock into her mouth, slowly inch by inch her mouth moved down taking him deeper, she gagged letting me know the tip was at the back of her throat, tears running down her cheeks.

I flopped into a chair feeling appalled, disgusted, frightened, jealous and very, very turned on. My cock was straining at the constraint of my own clothing and I eased my discomfort by unzipping my fly and releasing my erection. I then added humiliation to my list of emotions when I compared the size of my "little prick" to the monster that was consuming Sally's attention.

Leon gripped her hair easing her head back and forth as he fucked her mouth, each time going as deep as she could take it before gagging; her hands gripped his ass pulling him closer to her.

Leon pulled her head back and his cock bobbed free to show strings of his pre-cum mixed with her saliva connected to her open mouth and chin. She continued to stroke him gently, her tongue flicking over the tip licking his pre-cum. My own cock betrayed my feelings of rejection by similarly beginning to leak slippery pre-cum over my hand which I had unconsciously wrapped around my rigid erection.

He eased her up the bed, joining her as they lay together. His hand went to her face and she kissed a finger before slipping into her mouth and easing it back and forth. As she did so she looked over to me, saw me holding cock and said, "Oh god Mark, even his finger is much bigger than your little white cock." My humiliation was made even greater when she took his hand and deliberately guided his extended wet finger into her cunt.

She moved her hips to allow his finger go deeper. He then pushed a second finger into her, then a third and her wet pussy stretched around them tightly, as she stroked his cock that was now rock hard. It was at least 10 inches long and as thick as the arm that was pleasuring him.

Sally rolled over onto her back parting her legs wide. She glanced at me and then looked up at Leon, "Let me feel that cock in me."

He moved over and knelt between her open legs; the tip of his black cock rested on the lips of her tight pussy. She reached down and parted the lips and with one slow push the tip of his cock slipped into her opening.

Sally tipped her head back and putting her arms over her head gripped the pillows as he slowly eased another inch into her. She squealed and called out, "Oh fuck you're so big; you're too big, pull back."

Leon had other ideas and just stopped moving, laying still and letting her pussy get used to his large black cock inside her.

He lowered his head and began kissing and licking her hard nipples, as he commenced easing a little deeper into her, stopping then moving a little more. Ever so slowly he eased his cock deeper but again Sally called out, "No, you're too fucking big, I can't take it. Get off."

Leon ignored her cries, eased back then gently entered her again. I could see that he easily slipped even further into her and suddenly her cries of her anguish were replaced by a hiss as she moaned out, "Yessss."

As she got used to the size of his black cock slowly entering her, going deeper until fully inside her, she began to slowly moving her hips.

They kissed deeply as he eased back and forth slowly building up his thrusting. Sally rocked her hips meeting his oncoming cock and soon they had found a rhythm and were truly fucking.

Sally turned to me, "Oh god Mark, his black cock feels like it's in my womb, I can feel his black cock so deep inside me."

Leon starting thrusting harder, the bed was rocking the headboard was now hitting the wall. I sat there transfixed and slowly wanked my inadequate little tool hating myself but hating him even more.

Leon looked at me and said, "Don't worry man I will pull out before cumming."

I squirmed when Sally said, "Don't you fucking dare pull out!"

Leon pulled back turning her over, he lifted her to her knees, his large black hands parted her ass cheeks as he thrusted his black cock back deeply into her pussy, her breast were rocking back and forth as he gripped her waist pulling her back onto his cock.

Sally gripped the sheets on the bed, her head pushing down on the bed calling out, "Yes, fuck me, take me, fuck me you black bastard."

Leon was now pounding hard into her; he slapped her ass cheek, calling her, "His little white married whore."

Sally responded, "Yes. I'm your whore. Fuck me harder."

Their skin was slapping harder together as he really fucked her so hard, his black balls swinging and hitting her arse. She reached down and began rubbing her clit and in no time she started shaking for a second time as her orgasm exploded over his black cock, "Cum in me, shoot your black baby into me."

With one last hard thrust Leon flooded her womb with his black seed, "Oh god, what a fuck, what a fuck," he moaned as sweat dripped from them both.

They held each other kissing and I watched his buttocks twitching and spasming as he unloaded the contents of his balls deeply into her. Sally squealed at each pulse and lazily turned her head toward me and said with that familiar smirk on her face, "Oh Mark, I have never felt so much cum pumped into me, I must be pregnant already!"

I was seething at the remark but knew that there was nothing I could do to counter her sarcasm. Certainly there was no way I could challenge Leon; he was powerfully built and had an air of aggression about him that deterred me from even thinking about doing anything physical.

Leon pulled his softening cock from Sally's abused pussy and not pausing even to wipe the juices that were dripping from the black shaft he pulled his boxers up, got dressed and told me to check outside that no one was around.

I stood up and shoved my aching cock back into my pants and stumbled to the door. I could hear something going on outside and carefully opened the door a crack and saw a couple of guys walking toward our cabana. I recognised in the gloom the face of the night manager who we'd been introduced to earlier. He was shining a torch looking at the door numbers and seemed to be focusing on ours as he came along the path.

I ducked back inside figuring that someone must have made a complaint about the noise coming from our cabana. Leon was quite unaware what awaited him and asked if the coast was clear.

"Go ahead," I said opening the door and stood to one side to allow him to exit.

The timing couldn't have been better; Leon collided with the manager and his assistant on the path outside our cabana.

There was a moment's silence then the manager said, "Leon, my office, now!"

Sally jumped up as she saw through the open door, Leon being led away by his boss. I tried to suppress a smile as I looked at her with Leon's cum running down her thighs. She began crying and said, "Oh God, I hope he doesn't get sacked."

I laughed, "You said you had your revenge last night. Well tonight, dear Wifey, it was my turn to get my own back."

She was not impressed.

*******


CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers