DreadWolf Ch. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we get levels for killing him? I should get in on this!" said Eliza as she lazily gutted him. His intestines spilled out of the slit in his stomach.

"Oh gods the mess! Eliza you don't cut there! Stomachs smell! And no you don't get levels, that's monsters only."

"Oh. My mistake. Well, he's not much better than a goblin so who knows. "

Rain could taste blood in his mouth and his vision was going hazy around the edges. He would scream but shock had fully taken hold. He could only watch as Lira timidly came toward him.

"E-everyones uhm, doing it, so I should too, right?" She pushed the knife she held between his ribs. Blood welled up in his throat.

"Rain, you lived as a stain on our town, be glad you're being cleaned... S-still, I'm sorry it turned out this way, I still feel bad, you should know." Lira murmured.

"F-fee..-l b...ad?" whispered Rain, red streaming from his mouth.

"Aww does the runt have a crush?" said Myra, she giggled and withdrew her knife from his side.

"I don't think getting laid is on his mind right now Myra. I don't think much is on his mind at all to be frank. Adlen finish the little fucker off, he's gotten boring. I get the feeling we've attracted the attention of a few monsters anyway." said Brax.

"Tchh, he was never going to be much fun, I mean have you looked at the guy? He makes kids look strong."

Adlen strode forward and with a swing of his spear he swept Rain's legs from under him. Rain crashed to the ground insensate and on the verge of blacking out.

"Here watch this. Watch me toss his ass."

Adlen stabbed his spear into Rain's stomach and hefted him up into the air so that Rain was hanging like some grisly war banner. With a heave of his level empowered muscles and a flick of his spear Adlen sent Rain flying over the lake to splash down near its center.

By the time Rain hit the water he was already dead.

--

4'6" = 142cm

6'3" = 192cm

5'11" = 180cm

12