Dream

Story Info
She was lonely at night.
1.1k words
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evening and John had just called. He was away on a business trip. He called almost every day when he was gone because he knew that Joanne became uneasy when she was by herself in the house. He would be back tomorrow. She tried not to make him feel guilty. They both knew how important it was for him to make these trips. They said "I love you, see you tomorrow" and hung up the telephone.

She now felt more alone. The bright summer day was fading into dusk causing shadows to form in the house. She changed into her silk pajamas and turned off the room lights.

Joanne left the bedside light on. She liked to read at night before going to sleep. In her imagination the story would become reality. Usually reading made her drowsy but tonight she felt restless.

Joanne put down the book and turned off the light. She lay back on the pillow and closed her eyes. She lay still waiting to fall asleep.

As she lay in bed Joanne remained awake. She listened to the quiet house. Separation from her lover made her feel vulnerable. She had spent other nights without sleep. She hoped this one would be different.

Joanne knew her anxiety would only increase if she stayed in bed. She opened her eyes and studied her bedroom in the dim light. The familiar furnishings seemed altered. Shapes changed and details disappeared.

Joanne rose and pulled a robe over her shoulders. She walked out into the hall toward the living room.

Night had fallen and the house was dark but she did not turn on the lights. In the living room she sat on a sofa and drew up her feet. The only sounds were the rustling of her robe and her breathing.

Joanne was thinking about John when she saw a slight movement in the corner. It was probably a shadow. She looked around the room and then back to the corner. Was there a person sitting on a chair? As she stared there did seem to be a slight movement. Joanne whispered, "Is someone there?"

There was another motion. She was sure someone was sitting in the corner. Joanne asked, "Who are you?" She jumped slightly when a voice answered, "Johanna".

A woman rose from the chair. She was slim and graceful. Her smile was warm. She came closer out of the shadows. Joanne saw that she was lovely.

The woman asked, "How are you?" Joanne wanted to say that she felt anxious and lonely but instead she responded, "How did you get here?"

The woman answered, "You brought me here to be with you." Joanne was silent. She did not understand.

The woman moved closer. There was an odor of perfume. It seemed familiar. She sat down beside Joanne. She rested her hand on Joanne's arm. Joanne craved the touch of another person.

Johanna smiled reassuringly. She reached out and deliberately opened the top button of the silk pajamas. Joanne sat still as the woman moved her hand under the open lapel. She undid another button. Her hand was warm.

The young woman rose and walked toward the bedroom. She motioned for Joanne to follow. Joanne lay down on the bed. Johanna sat on the side of the bed and reached over to open the last button. She pushed the pajamas to the sides like unwrapping a present.

Joanne felt her chest exposed to the air. She closed her eyes. Johanna leaned closer. She pressed her body against Joanne's.

A voice asked, "Are you ready?" The voice was deeper. Joanne noticed that the body covering hers was solid and muscular. There was a new pressure at her pelvis. It seemed like she was being entered.

She opened her eyes to look into the face of a young man. He was gentle and reassuring like Johanna. He was also lean and handsome. Joanne swooned. The young man had an amused smile. He enjoyed her look of surprise.

Joanne asked the man lying on top of her, "Who are you?" He replied, "Joachin." She asked him, "Where is Johanna?" He answered, "She will be back."

She did not see the other woman anywhere in the room.

She asked him, "Are you going to rape me?" He answered, "I am not going to rape you." Joanne then thought about John. She said, "I have never cheated."

The youth who was in the act of penetrating her replied, "It is okay. John will not mind."

Joanne could not help responding to the man. She put her hands on his shoulders and thrilled to his firm muscles. She remembered these sensations from years ago when she and John were younger.

She was ready. Joachin moved in and out of her vagina. She was moist so he slid easily. He glided over her clitoris with each stroke causing her to flex her pelvis.

Tension rose in her body as he thrust again and again. She was suddenly overwhelmed with spasms of her muscles. Her nipples hardened and her vagina contracted as she felt Joachin reach his climax.

His penis swelled and his body tensed causing those beautiful muscles to bulge. She cried out as he plunged into her repeatedly.

It took a few moments for Joanne to catch her breath. When she again became aware, the room was quiet. Joachin was gone but Johanna was lying on the bed beside her. They were not touching. Johanna spoke in her soft voice, "Good night." Joanne closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning Joanne opened her eyes to the early sun. She had slept soundly and felt refreshed. All the shadows of the night before were gone.

John would be home soon. Joanne was looking forward to seeing him. She pulled the robe over her shoulders and walked out into the hall toward the kitchen.

When John came home Joanne was sitting at their small kitchen table enjoying the sunlight and thinking about last night. He opened the door to be greeted by the warm smile of his lovely wife. She gazed at her man. He still had that lean muscular body which always thrilled her.

He said, "Hi babe." She answered, "Welcome home." He asked her how she was. She told him that she missed him when he was away but she was coping better. His smile showed that he was relieved to know his absence bothered her less.

John put his arms around his wife. She pressed her slim body against him and put her hands on his shoulders. He held her graceful body. They kissed as he deliberately opened the buttons of her silk pajamas. He loved to unwrap her like a present.

They walked out into the hall toward the bedroom.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Brother's Keeper A sister confronts her brother's teacher.in Lesbian Sex
Surprise Step Brother Pt. 01 Kinzie fucks Alec at a party and gets a surprise later.in Erotic Couplings
An After School Treat Katie discovers Mr. Breslow has other desires after school.in Anal
A Brother's Choice Keeping an eye on your sister and her period.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Little Unexpected Adventure What happens if meeting a mutated monster turns out steamy?in Erotic Horror
More Stories