Dream

Story Info
A dream that was held by two.
1k words
3.83
6.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miwildcat
miwildcat
20 Followers

The feel of cold and damp floors under foot. The chill of the damp air skittering across my skin. The moans and cries of the damned sound in my ears. The feel of a heavy wooden door under my fingers. The voices of a pair of guards whom I quickly dismiss after they open the door.

The warm brown eyes that meet me set my heart to racing. His face is young but rugged in looks. He is chained to a stone wall, but he is still able to move. He stands up when I enter the cell.

He stands a good head taller than me. The look given to me by the other man makes my blood run cold, but the warm smile I get sets everything right again save for the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Brushing fingers over a rough cheek.

The feeling of my heart racing in my chest. His smile as he turns his head into my hand the warmth of his kiss against my palm. The cool kiss of glass against my other hand, holding out the small glass vial to the man.

The gentle shake of his head sends my heart crashing down. Curling my fingers slowly around the vial tucking it away in my dress. He and I both know what is coming, his death.

I could feel my heart shatter into a thousand tiny pieces. Brushing the back of my hand across his cheek, feeling the rough warmth of his skin. His smile makes my breath catch in my throat.

Whispering to him softly my love for him. Feeling his strong calloused hand gently brush away the tears that ran down my face. His touch made my breathing hitch in my throat.

Tipping my head lightly looking to the other man imploring him with my eyes to let the knight know what I had said. He nodded his head to me lightly. The gruff voice of one of the guards breaks my thoughts as I look back to the knight and whisper softly “Be strong my love for I will join you soon”.

I know he doesn’t understand me but he understands the soft tone of my voice. He smiles to me as I slowly turn to leave. Walking slowly threw the open door wanting to turn around and go back to the knight, but I know that I can’t do that.

Cursing the guards and the priest softly under my breath as I slowly climb up the stairs. The air slowly warms up; the floors change from stone to wood. This was the castle I had been born and raised in but it no longer felt like home to me. Sighing softly as I felt the cold kiss of glass against my palm. I knew what was in the small glass vial I carried.

I knew that soon enough I would join the knight in death. My thoughts run rampant with me till a voice breaks into my thoughts that of the snake bellied priest. My eyes narrow down because every part of my being hates the priest he is the reason the knight is being put to death.

I don’t even pay attention to what the priest says because I know what he wants. He wants me and I want nothing to do with him, he knows nothing of what my heart calls for. The priest rattles on about how he will get me in the end.

He doesn’t know about the small glass vial that is hidden in my hand. I don’t dare speak for fear of betraying my plans. I just growl softly to the priest and walk past him.

Thankfully he doesn’t try to stop me otherwise I might have reached out and slapped him. Quickly making my way to my private chambers shutting the door behind me so no one will disturb me.

This is my sanctuary my place to escape. Putting the small glass vial under my pillows. Going threw the motions of the rest of the day and night.

The morning came bright and warm. I dressed for the upcoming execution because I was expected to be there at my father’s side. I didn’t want to be there to see the one I loved killed because of our priest.

Father had no idea what the priest was trying to do. I was the only child born to my father, so I knew there would come a time when I would be forced to marry. I would never marry the priest.

Making my way to the balcony where my father was sitting. He rose kissing my cheeks softly, leaning in close to murmur soft words of encouragement to me. Smiling to him softly as we both take our seats.

The knight is lead out in chains. My heart instantly sank down to my toes at the disheveled condition of the knight. He still held his head high showing his pride.

The guards pushed him upon the small wooden stage, and then he was forced to kneel down in front of a small wooden block. The priest looked up to my father and me.

Father waved to the priest. The priest turned to the knight and asked him if he would denounce his king the knight shook his head softly and said “No”. The priest motioned to the guards as the pushed him down upon the small block.

The executioner raised his axe up and then let it fall killing the knight with a single stroke. A strangled cry would escape my lips at the fall of the axe.

When father dismissed me I would quickly get up and leave so father wouldn’t see the tears that stained my face. Racing straight to my chambers and locking the door behind me. Pulling the small vial from under my pillows, pulling the tiny cork free and drinking the poison that was with in.

Lying down on my bed as my eyes grew heavy. Closing heavy eyes as I see the knight in his full glory. I run into his awaiting arms as the last breath leaves my body. Finally at peace with the one I truly love.

miwildcat
miwildcat
20 Followers