Dream

Story Info
You find yourself in a dream with a blindfolded woman.
1.1k words
3.1
12.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you drift, finally, into a deep sleep, you find yourself once again in the same dream.

It's the hotel room just as it was before—morning sunlight filtered through the sheer curtains. How did you get here? How did she get here?

Your clothes lie on the floor next to hers, yet you don't remember taking them off. You are fully naked. As is she. How did she know you would come here when you weren't sure yourself? You try to remember what happened in the dream the last time.

But your thoughts are interrupted by a sound.... A sharp intake of breath, then her voice, a shaky pleading whisper...

"I'm ready."

Before you have time to form the words, "For what?" you watch as she arches her back, lifts her ass into the air and leans her arms on the back of the couch. Your head swims a bit as you take in the scene: the curve of her hips as they taper to her waist. Her ass rocks almost imperceptibly from side to side.

While part of you isn't sure what to do, you know what you want to do. Then you realize the fingers of your right hand have slipped between the folds of your pussy, while your left is cupping your breast and slowly working the nipple between your fingers.

Is this how it happened last time? Or were you the one on the couch? Images and sensations flash that are hard to grasp—hips thrusting into you, an exquisite pain in your nipple, hair pulled backward, an urgent tongue in your mouth. They disappear and you're left with her—waiting, breath heavy.

You pull your fingers from your cunt. "Damn," you think. "I'm so fucking wet."

You take a step forward, close enough to touch her. She shifts her legs and her ass sways hypnotically before you. She turns her head and the hair cascades over her shoulder. You smell it's floral aroma, just barely above her musky sweat. Or is it yours? So hard to tell.

You take your finger, still glistening with your own excitement, and touch her back just above the crack of her ass. She lets out a shuddered moan, arches her ass ever so slightly up against your hand. You trace a trail down the cleft of her sweet, voluptuous ass. Another moan. Was it her, or you, or both? At this point it hardly matters. Her need is your need. Her anticipation is your anticipation. And as your finger makes its way all the way down, your wetness becomes her wetness.

It's not so much that you kneel down behind her as it is that your knees almost buckle with the excitement and dizzy desire. Your head feels almost heavy, and it would have moved forward into her of its own accord. But you feel her shift her weight, then feel her hand on the back of your head. Your hair is desperately grabbed and your face pulled forward. You gasp in surprise and your open mouth is rewarded with the warm, slick prize of her swollen lips on your tongue.

All hesitation, all pretense of questioning, collapses under the force of pure blissful lust. You grasp her hips with both hands and pull her into your mouth with force equal to her pushing your head to her cunt. Her taste, however, is not new. You know it, deep down in the recesses of your hunger. You have drowned before in this sweet nectar. You remember the first time, thinking that this must be like the first shot of heroine and the accompanying eternal knowledge that you can never give it up. You don't know when or how but you know that your tongue has invaded her before.

Now her ass is grinding back and forth. Your hands on her hips begin to wrestle with her, to force her into your rhythm, to make her move to your insistent need. The honeyed cream of her sex fills your senses and wraps you in an urgent cloud of rapturous hunger.

"Yes!" She cries and you feel her hand press against her clit as you slide your tongue across her lips and pierce her sweet little ass with it. Then there's a shriek from her and an increase in the speed of her finger on her clit.

Your mind is hazy as you force two fingers into her pussy while flicking your tongue around her anus. Her wetness feels exactly like your wetness, the feeling of your fingers inside her so reminiscent of your own pussy.

A fraction of your lust inspired brain wants to know what happened last time in the dream. Your body shudders at the question as some part of you wishes to be fucked.

Before the thought completes itself, before that flash of an urgent wish is even registered, you feel your lips part and your pussy is filled with a warm, hard fleshy cock. You'd turn your head if you could, if her hand wasn't urgently grinding your face into her ass and pussy. The hands, firm on your hips, hold you while the cock slides out. The fear hits you that you imagined it. Your desire overpowered your consciousness and you felt what you wanted to feel. But a pair of firm hands that plant themselves on your hips and the return thrust of that sweet cock filling you allays your fears. And then the thrusts start coming faster.

How full can you be? How much can you take? Fingers, pussy, ass, cock, hair, hands, juices, moans. How much is too much?

Your fingers in her cunt find his rhythm in yours. His cock is your hand, is fucking her. Your fingers are his cock. The smell of sex and sweat are intoxicating as the rhythm of this fucking takes you closer to the explosion you want, closer to the letting go of everything but your bodies clashing in this exquisite moment....

She comes first and collapses on the couch in front of you. There is a moment of disappointment as you sense her sweetness removed from you. But another thrust of the cock deep inside you erases all moments but this one. You want to open your eyes but realize you can't. You feel you're about to come, then her hands are on either side of your face and her sweet moist lips are pressed against yours. You can barely breathe as your body finally reaches the top and every nerve in your body snaps and lights up like a Christmas tree. Your skin shivers like a tidal wave, shaking you more deeply than you ever could have imagined.

Wait. What? Who...? Where? The questions swim. Who was the man? Where is he now? What's happening...

"Until next time," she says, kissing you fully once more.

Then you wake.