Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oli
Oli
3 Followers

I'm mesmerized watching my obsession, overwhelmed with the pleasure his magic tongue is giving me. He slides almost completely out, I flex my muscles, trying to hold it in. It swells again and slowly pushes back into me. The Giant, my ultimate desire, knows all of my wants and needs. His tongue swells again and he begins to fuck me with it. Slowly at first, increasing imperceptibly with each thrust. I spread my legs further, my eyes press shut again, my head lolls between my shoulders, forehead resting on the soft sheet, I bring the small chain to my mouth and begin teasing my own nipples. The first spasm clenches every muscle, jerking my head up and pulling deliciously at my nipples, increasing the ferocity of the second spasm. I'm overcome with pleasure, wave upon wave surges from my ass to the bottom of my feet and the top of my head. The Giant is fucking me with blinding speed, his tongue filling me repeatedly, stretching me further, leaving me wanting more. My arms are shaking, I'm trying to tug the chain as fast as possible to add to the mind splitting orgasm coursing through me. I do not cum.

The magical tongue slows down and stops, deflates to almost nothing and slides out of me. I'm lying face down on the bed, sucking air in shallow draws, my body slowly coming down from the amazing high. The chain is still on my mouth, I tug it lightly with my tongue, keeping small kernels of pleasure fed into the orgasmic fire. His mammoth hands press lightly on my stomach and back and turn me over again. His beautiful face hovers over me as he slowly lifts my shoulders. "My pet, your real pleasure is about to begin." He pulls me to the edge of the bed, my black clad legs dangling into space, leaning back on my hands. "Open your pretty lips my pet." He drags an immense finger across my bottom lip, then pushes it through. It's bigger than most cocks I've had, and it tastes delicious. I suck his finger, bobbing up and down, feeling it tickle the back of my throat.

The chain is being pulled lightly as he removes his finger. I look up at The Giant. His smile warms me, his eyes fill me with lust. I feel its heat before I see it. Its weight rests on the base of my neck, silky soft and blazingly hot. His hand covers the back of my head, surrounding my braid, fingers down between my shoulder blades, thumb under my chin from lifting my face. "Do not be afraid, my pet, I will not hurt you. Enjoy it."The monstrous head slides up my neck, leaving a damp trail, over my chin and presses against my lips. I'm not afraid, it's as thick as my calf and almost half my height, and I want it all. Gently the hand on my back pushes, my lips part and my obsession fills my mouth.

My jaw opens wider than I thought possible as The Giant, towering over me, pushes his hips forward, feeding my willing and wanting lips, mouth and throat. There is no discomfort, no pain, I do not struggle to breathe. I just take more and more. I feel the head behind my collar bones, traveling down. I take more and more until his apple size balls rest on my tits, my nose blanketed with the musky scent of his beautiful skin. "I am impressed, my pet." His soft thumb glides across my face."Is my pet ready for more pleasure?" His cock begins to give off electric pulses, feeding them directly into my core. I squirm and my cock begins to twitch. "My pet likes that." He has a wicked, playful smile, his brown eyes twinkle with lust. His hips draw back, pulling his pleasure stick out of me, slowly. Now forward again, going even deeper.

"Will my pet pleasure me?" My answer is to slide my tongue around the underside of the massive shaft, my eyes on his. His hips begin to roll, his cock sliding up my throat and out of my mouth completely, just the tip of the head touching my lips before pushing back into me, filling me delightfully full. My cock is throbbing and I tug at the chain viciously, pulling and stretching my nipples, sending more and more pleasure into me, heaping it upon the pleasure The Giant is giving me. His strokes are long and powerful, the energy he gives off builds the deeper his cock goes, pulsing at the bottom, making my pumped up tits and tortured nipples explode from the inside. I orgasm, a low guttural hum surrounds him. His brown eyes go wide, his hips move faster. The orgasms intensifies as his speed increases. Faster and faster he fills my mouth and throat, the pulses coming in rapid succession, my orgasms intensifies, my cock burns. I grab it hard and jerk off fanatically. I do not cum.

The Giant is moving with maniacal speed, my mouth and throat now the world's biggest pussy, his cock keeping me perpetually over the edge of controlling my orgasms. They wash over me, each one more intense, lasting longer until they blend into one continuous indescribable eruption of pleasure. "I think my pet is ready." My obsession is looking at me lovingly and slowly taking his dick from my mouth. He can read my mind, he knows what I want. His large hands lift me off the bed and hold me high above him. I swing my legs around his sides as he lowers me onto his spit slicked cock. The boiling head pushes against my needing balls, I slide hand between my legs and push it back until it presses against my ass. He drops me gently onto him, opening my channel slowly, wider and wider. Energy pulses inside me, my muscles contract around his glorious, massive cock head.

I'm laid on my back, The Giant leans over me and pulls my legs up to his chest. The heels of my supernatural boots dig into the bottom of his pecs. He wraps a finger around the chain and brings his face close to mine. Smiling beautifully his tongue snakes out and gently traces over my lips. He is suddenly inside me, electrifying cock all the way up my behind, tongue deep in my throat, pulling the chain, and my tender buds, high into the air. I gasp into his tongue and explode. Waves of pleasure crash through me, my body thrashes about, fingernails dig into his strong forearms, legs quaking against the massive chest. He holds me there momentarily, then fucks me hard. I do not cum.

I am not prepared for his pleasurable assault. My breath runs out of me, I'm completely overstimulated, I simply can't handle it all. But I don't want to stop. I need it, I want it, I love every second of it. Energy courses through me, I can no longer feel my legs or arms. I only feel my lips and tongue and throat, my ass and my nipples. They pour heat into me, stoking the raging fire of my nonstop orgasm. I slowly open my eyes and focus on his beautiful large face. His brown eyes shine at me, his delicious lips part in a huge smile as his magic tongue slides across my lips and tongue, pumping into my mouth. He lifts my head and I watch as his hips drive his gargantuan electrified cock in and out of me. My numb legs fully uselessly around him, changing his angle allowing him to fuck me more deeply. His tongue and cock move in rhythm, faster and faster, going deeper and deeper until it almost feels as though they touched and came together in my belly.

" My pet, you've given me the ultimate pleasure, now I give you the ultimate reward."His voice was soft and soothing, surrounding me and caressing me. His tongue swells as he slowly removes it, filling me one last time. He's pressing my thighs wide open and fucking me brutally fast. He stops, buried completely in me, his cock swelling to twice its normal, inhuman width. My cock ring vanishes, all the pent-up sexual energy explodes out of my balls and up my shaft, a seismic release rocks me. My eyes snap shut. Cum gushes out, shooting high into the blackness. The Giant is fucking me again, slowly, feeling my asshole squeezing him tighter with each shot. I cum forever, coating my tits and face. All of the semen that lands on my corset magically disappears. The eruption finally stops and my eyes open again. The Giant his leaning over me smiling. His large fingers began to collect my cum, feeding it to me and fucking my mouth with his digits. He is still slowly pumping my ass. He finishes cleaning my chest and face and returns his hand to the small gold chain.

He starts pulling the chain lightly, quickly, and slowly pulls his magnificent cock from my behind. He climbs onto the bed, straddling my tiny body and feeds me his inflated dick. It's much thicker than earlier, but slides easily over my lips and, tongue swirling over it momentarily, down my throat. The Giant, my obsession, spasms once and pulls me off the mattress by my nipples. I feel no pain as cum fills me. He pours gallons into me. I have no trouble drinking it all. The Giant holds me by the chain and slowly pulls his cock out, still gushing cum. He stops with only his head in my mouth and feeds me the last of his seed. It is the most of delicious taste you can imagine. I swallow and he releases the chain, I fall back on to the bed. My eyes travel up and up and up to his beautiful face.

"Sleep my pet, and visit me soon."

Morning

My eyes open to a sunlit apartment, the busy city streets filling the air with noise. My T-shirt is twisted and hiked up above my breasts, hard nipples throb painfully. I've slept in a giant wet spot of my own making, my panties saturated with cum. I have a raging hard on. I smile as I climb out of bed and walk to the shower, stripping my clothes off on the way. I turn the water on hot and step in, grab the bottle of liquid soap and squirt some into my hand. I grab my cock and slide my greasy hands over it rapidly. My orgasm buckles my knees.

Oli
Oli
3 Followers
12