Dream a little Dream

Story Info
A long wait at the airport leads to a nostalgic fantasy...
1.8k words
4
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the Airport

I miss him. I miss the sensitive, proud, irritable man that I fell in love with. I miss telling him about my day, telling him my thoughts, telling him how special he is, telling him how special we were as a couple. I miss hearing about his nerdy projects and hearing about his passions and interests.

I hate the fact that my side of his bed will now be cold and empty. Perhaps a body might fill that space from time to time, but the bed will still not be warm because I am not there. His lovely dog will perhaps stretch out and warm the empty space. I hope so.

I am 'in transit' following a holiday to stay with a friend in a historical town in the North of Italy. Whilst I was there in Italy, he was on every street corner, in every restaurant, having coffee in every market square. You see it is possible that he could have been working there at the time.

Many a dark haired man dressed in a work suit must have given a 'start' to find himself being stared at by a small English woman with large hopeful eyes. She would momentarily stare, realise that none of these men were her man, and would then look away and carry on with her business.

It is time to go home now, time to get back into the normal routine once more. I am at the airport, and have quite a time to sit and wait for my train. I am writing in a little notebook, the old-fashioned way.

I am tired.

I let my mind drift.

I will allow myself to imagine what should and could have happened in Italy...

In Italy

Two days ago, I set out on foot to the centre of the little historic town in which I was staying. The sun was shining and it felt just like summer again. I had put on a little skirt, sandals and a pretty vest top. My newly washed hair tumbled around my face and down over my shoulders.

I strolled happily along the cobbled streets, admiring the old buildings and breathing in the history surrounding me. I had a small list of errands, including shopping to complete for my friend. As I strolled along, I reminded myself of my shopping list which consisted of milk, bread, bananas and Prosecco.

I waited amongst a crowd of people to cross a busy road. When it was safe to cross, the buses, trams and cars all came to a halt. Being Italy, people on bicycles continued to weave in and out causing chaos! I stepped into the road and crossed to the other side. I continued to mentally repeat my list to myself - milk, bread, bananas and Prosecco.

Somewhere distantly, I heard a car door slam followed by footsteps rapidly approaching. Someone must be in a hurry. My name was called, but I knew it couldn't have been for me as only my friend knew I was here. I carried on walking, repeating my shopping list to myself. My name was called again! This time I stopped and turned around out of instinct.

Oh God! All the breath seemed to leave my body immediately! My knees threatened to buckle! He was standing there looking at me earnestly, breathing heavily after his sudden sprint. He was smartly dressed in a business suit as I had imagined. I had only ever seen him in jeans, but was 'blown-away' at how handsome he looked! He was looking at me anxiously, earnestly, expectantly.

"I knew it had to be you," he said. "The hair, the legs...it just had to be you."

"It is me," is all I could return in a shaky voice.

"Hi baby," is all he then said.

"Hello my darling," was my reply.

We stared at each other. I felt my eyes fill with tears. He then moved towards me and put his strong arms around me and pulled my trembling body close to his. I put my head against his chest and wept quietly. In response, he pulled me into a tighter hug.

When I could compose myself, I looked up at him; looked directly into his green eyes which were full of emotion.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"I'm sorry too," he replied.

"I hurt you," he offered.

"Yes you did," I answered.

"I confused you," I uttered.

"Yes you did," was his response.

We stared at each other once more and he held me close again, but this time brought his lips to mine, kissing me gently at first, then urgently and deeply. I kissed him back, drank him in, breathed in his comforting smell, held him tight, held him close.

When this wonderful kiss ended, I became aware of my surroundings once more. There was a small crowd of people that had gathered to watch this strange spectacle. It must have been a bit unexpected I suppose seeing a smart businessman launch himself into the street, hollering at a casually dressed tourist who had been strolling along with her head in the clouds!

"Walk with me?" he asked. "I will take some time out from work."

He offered me his hand and so we walked. We did not need to speak. Words did not seem necessary at all.

I meekly allowed him to walk me to his hotel, but we did not go inside. Instead, he led me through a little passageway, and then paused to unlock a gate.

"This is why I stay here on business," he said as we emerged into a secret walled garden. "I like to sometimes just sit here and think in silence and privacy. Very few other guests ever seem to bother to come out here."

I stood, taking in my surroundings. We were standing in a slightly overgrown but beautiful Italian garden with a backdrop of trees and foliage. We walked in silence, admiring the flowers and the quiet beauty of the place.

We paused. He stood behind me and enclosed me in his arms once more. I sighed and simply said,

"Please love me here and now."

In response, his hands moved slowly down my body. I shivered as he unbuttoned my little skirt and let it fall to the floor for me to step out of. I let him completely undress me bit by bit, and then turned to look at him - I naked, he in his smart suit. I found I did not care who saw this gorgeous man make love to me!

He kissed me once more, and made me groan with anticipation and lust as he then kissed my little breasts and nipples at the same time as his gentle hands caressed my bare ass. I pressed myself against him and could feel his very firm erection through his trousers.

"I am desperate for you," he sighed between kisses.

"Please," I begged, and reached for his trouser fastenings practically ripping them down along with his undershorts in one deft movement, allowing me to see and admire his huge erect cock.

There was suddenly a sound, and out of the corner of my eye some movement at the gate. Was someone going to disturb us? I found I didn't care. He had heard the noise too, but there was no-one to be seen.

"I can't stop now anyway," he laughed, grabbing me and walking me to a nearby tree. He asked me to lean over, holding the tree trunk and paused for a moment just to look at me completely naked, my parts vulnerable and exposed, pussy swollen with longing for him and glistening with slippery juices. He bent to kiss my bottom, and then bit my bum cheek quite hard!

"Ow!" I cried.

"Sorry baby, I've missed your bare ass," he replied with a chuckle!

I then felt him enter me from behind. I cried out with pleasure and relief as my man filled me completely and heard him sigh at the feel of my tight wet pussy. Every sensation for me was focussed upon him loving me, and caressing my most intimate part with his manhood.

He picked-up speed as we were now both desperate with longing! As he moved inside me more urgently, balls now slapping against my ass, he told me I was gorgeous, he told me I was wanton, he told me I was his from now on!

I felt my pussy begin to contract, felt the pleasure / pain begin to build from deep, deep inside. I pleaded with him to fuck me harder, love me more, to never ever stop! I felt it building, wondered if I could survive such an orgasm! I screamed his name, I called him names, I berated him, but as I climaxed hard against his hard cock I cried out that I loved him!

He withdrew after continuing to fuck me hard as my pussy convulsed, turned me round and thrust his cock into my mouth and he too came hard, calling my name, crying out with passion and spurting a mixture of cum and my own juices into my mouth and down my chin and breasts! I swallowed gratefully and rubbed the rest of his cum into my skin as we both collapsed to the floor in a heap, panting.

As we recovered, I looked at him and simply said,

"Don't leave me again."

He looked back at me with sincerity and love, and whispered,

"I won't, baby."

Back to reality.

I must return to the present. The time has flown by as I have been writing this. I vaguely recall seeing two celebrities walk by as I penned words in my little notebook, but only glanced up briefly, returning to my own business with no real interest in the outside world. My train is now due in twenty minutes and I need to make my way to the platform. I would imagine more than a few people wondered what I was scribbling so intently as they walked by, perhaps sat for a spell to rest in the seat next to me. I know quite a few people came and went.

I have utilised my waiting time productively, had a little dream and now must move on.

I pause for a moment, just to wonder to myself what he is doing right now as I write this. The truth is he could be just about anywhere in the world doing anything.

I smile to myself. I do not often allow myself this sort of indulgence and it has been nice.

It is time to get moving; time to get on with my life once more. I miss him, but I am strong, I am sexy. I am me.

I allow myself just one more moment to wonder...

Does he ever dream a little dream of me?

Written at London Gatwick - September 2014