Dream a Little Dream of Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head was cracked into the floor for the first time; he twisted enough to protect his face, however his temple took the brunt and a dreadful ringing filled his mind. He maintained enough wherewithal to expect further impacts, yet none came.

Abruptly the orc's weight was no longer upon him. The paladin had not the strength to rise, so sufficed by rolling over. Marenda was standing over him with her back faced; he could not immediately see where Ghoen was. He followed the witch's line of sight to the far side of the room where the mercenary was shakily picking herself up off the floor. What had happened?

Marenda was shouting, but he could not hear what past the ringing in his ears. The orc stalked slowly towards the room's exit, never taking her eyes off Marenda and for a hopeful moment, he thought she might be leaving. His assumption was dashed when the orc retrieved a long dagger from the pile of her belongings.

Ghoen approached the blonde cautiously, but without any noticeable fear. Marenda was still shouting and as far as he could tell; she was not preparing any kind of defence. She was also too close to his prone body; if she was forced back, she would likely trip. Austos tried to voice a warning, however he could not tell if he had actually said anything and the two women seemed to be arguing vehemently.

Then the mercenary was attacking and as Austos had feared; the witch was tumbling over him. Ghoen did not hesitate to press her advantage and she plunged her blade at his throat. In a display of inhuman speed the witch barrelled into Ghoen before the steel reached his flesh. The two wrestled and the paladin was amazed to see Marenda pushing back the far larger woman. Austos had no clue as to how the vampire was holding her own against the martially experienced orc; the witch had all the skill of a drunken brawler.

The orc used her superior skill to seize, lift and throw the petite woman and she crashed into the table he had been strapped to in the days prior. Austos had no doubt that Ghoen was readying her killing blow again, however he held his gaze on the mysterious blonde who had somehow captivated him in more ways than one. Who was she? Where was she from? He longingly wished to know. Marenda pulled a metal object out from the now upturned table and pointed it at the orc. Ghoen's chest exploded.

The dagger clattered next to him and the hilt bounced off of his forehead. The mercenary looked down at him, then the hole where her heart should have been. She half-turned to face the witch, but crumpled after one step. Austos' vision faltered for a moment and when he regained it the vampire was cradling Ghoen's head in her arms. The orc was speaking through a blood filled mouth and the paladin was fairly certain she was smiling.

The witch was sobbing hysterically and Ghoen brushed her face with a hand. Then the hand was limp and her eyes glazed and the orc was gone.

****

Eleven hours earlier.

When the orc first felt the weight settle upon her bed she feigned slumber. She no longer had any patience for the witch's emotional flips or the feeling that she was at all times merely being toyed with. She should probably have signed up with a mercenary guild; at least that way her potential clients could be screened for insanity.

Of course, working within a guild would cost freedoms she was not willing to relinquish, plus the idea on answering to a human sickened her. Orc mercenaries were a rarity in the area and the only orc led guilds she had heard of operated on another continent entirely. While the idea of travelling to a far off land appealed to Ghoen, she knew it was nothing more than a fancy. The orc was bound by honor to remain in the vicinity of her Blood if ever she was needed. She had sacrificed so much for her people, so what was a little more?

Ghoen was lucky her perversion was tolerated as long as it was. She was a lesbian, which was frowned upon among her orc kin, but not prohibited. It was her desire for human women that was her true deviance and one she had suffered greatly for. It had not always been that way; many years ago she had had a human lover that she had cared for deeply. There were in fact several humans among their nomadic clan and they were accepted members if not equals.

That had changed when the Chief Sibyl had decreed that humans were no longer to be allowed to be kept; Ghoen had had no choice but to give in. The Sibyl's word was law and that was that. Ghoen had taken orc lovers since, though none lasted long and all had failed to fulfil her. Eventually her malaise had become too much an issue and she had chosen solitude from her Blood as a temporary solution. She never returned.

Now this small pale blonde human was on her bed, one who looked so much alike to her lover from those many years ago. Ghoen felt an electric excitement running through her that was close to impossible to suppress. She wished that she never laid eyes upon the witch.

When it became clear that she was not going anywhere, Ghoen grumbled, "What?"

"Want to fuck?"

The orc opened her eyes just enough to scowl at her. Ghoen instantly regretted that minor decision. Marenda had brought in a dimly burning lamp that only contained the women within its illuminating sphere; all else was black. It created the illusion that all there was to the world, besides herself, was the witch. She was wearing a white chemise that would have made a more poetical orc write an epic on curve accentuation.

For Ghoen though, it was the nipples. They poked up against the sheer fabric and made little shadows of their own. The mercenary really, really wanted to bite them. She really, really should have kept her eyes closed.

"Leave me be," Ghoen mumbled still staring at the two bumps. What would they taste like?

The enchantress leaned forward, "Is that what you really want?"

"Stop taunting me, temptress!"

"Oh for- How the fuck have I managed to end up with the two most abstinent fucks on this entire fucking medieval fuck world?" the witch placed her hands on her hips which served to tighten her lingerie against her bite size tits even further, "I've not had a girl look at me the way you do for a fair fucking while and here I am on a platter! What is your hang up, sweetie?"

The orc kept up her defence, "Not your business, witch!"

Marenda looked ready to burst a vein, however in the last moment regained control, "You know what? You're right. It's none of my business. If you want to keep your damage to yourself, that's your right. I on the other hand, want to do something about how truly terrible I feel. I can't see any good reason why I should wallow in my own self-loathing whilst there is a giant green lesbian who wants to fuck my brains out in my general vicinity."

Ghoen stared at Marenda's breasts.

The witch sighed, "Are you just going to look at them?"

The mercenary seized her wrists and rammed the blonde onto the bed, straddling her in the process, "It is unwise to tease an orc if you value your life!"

"Oh please, oh please don't do anything... unseemly to me!" she squealed.

"Gah. Make up your mind," the orc snarled in frustration.

"What? Oh you were being serious? Sorry, sweetie, I thought you were role playing."

"What are you talking about?"

"Never mind. Probably best if I just shut up. Please just fuck me."

Ghoen let go of the witch's wrists and stared down at the strange creature beneath her. Was she really going to this after so many years? Marenda pulled off the nightie, she wore nothing beneath, and pulled herself up to lustfully kiss the warrior. The orc's loins hit boiling point and she kissed back frenziedly; yes she most definitely was going through with this.

The merc decided she was not going to deny having the blonde's nipples between her teeth for a moment longer so she pushed her back into the mattress, hard. The witch's eyes flashed with lust and she almost spoke. Ghoen was thankful that she resisted the urge and fastened her face to Marenda's bosom.

The human curled her hands around the orc's scalp as she feasted on the firm but pliant flesh. Ghoen knew she had to be careful, for her orc teeth were sharp and human skin was easily torn. Nevertheless she could resist nipping the underside of one of the blonde's lovely small tits. The bite elicited a much more positive response than the pain and fear she had worried she had caused. No, Marenda pulled Ghoen even tighter to her bust and gave a low sultry moan that stoked the orc's already rising passion.

With an ample supply of audible and tactile encouragement, the green woman continued marking her new lover's breasts with her sharp canines. Ghoen realized with some alarm that she did indeed wish to mark this witch; though the worry that she had already been marked by something grossly sinister still niggled her mind. As her mind wondered to darker places she became increasingly aware of the blonde's alarmingly low body temperature.

"Why are you so cold," Ghoen decided she needed to know.

The witch smiled coyly, "Maybe you should warm me up?"

"Speak plainly, witch."

The smile switched instantly to exasperation, "Because; vampire."

"I don't know what that means," Ghoen maintained her patience.

"I thought we'd already been through this? Never mind, the only relevance to this situation is that I'm a little chilly to the touch, sweetheart. Is that a problem?"

The orc felt Marenda's patience was more condescending than her own, "No... Yes. You speak in riddles and gibberish. I don't know if you're a fool or I am," her voice broke, "You look so much like her."

"Ghoen, I don't think you a fool and I'm sorry but I can't help the crazy. I can fix the heating problem, however."

The mercenary sighed, "How?"

"Come here," the blonde leaned up to kiss her and the orc responded.

Ghoen knew she did not have the right to let go of her past. She deserved to be haunted by it till the end of her days. Betraying her old lover had been an unavoidable necessity and the burden of that guilt was something she bore willingly as an orc. It was her duty.

The witch released her lips and began nuzzling the orc's neck. Ghoen wondered if this was some trial or torment thought up by the Sibyl to test her loyalty. It was a ludicrous thought; as a lesbian she was unable to hold dominance over men and thus thought of as crippled or less than. She only held value as a warrior and a warrior's value was limited at best. She certainly did not warrant a conspiracy against her.

Maybe she dreaming or had taken one too many blows to the head and her psyche had decided to manifest her guilt in the form of this deranged simulacrum which seemed to have developed a fascination with tenderizing her throat. If the blonde was indeed a nightmare, at least she was a beautiful one.

Marenda's hand went to the other side of the mercenary's jugular and her mouth focused on a single point. As the witch could not see her face from this angle, the orc allowed herself a satisfied smile; she had sorely missed this kind of attention. All of a sudden Ghoen's lips formed an 'O' of surprise as a sensuous tingle rushed over and through her skin. Marenda had seemingly found a sensitive spot that the orc never knew she had had.

Ghoen could not help but close her eyes as the prickling sensation translated directly into a glowing erotic thrill. She could feel her heart speeding up as Marenda kissed, licked and sucked and sucked at her throat. The warrior quickly grew fatigued by the intense feeling, but determinedly held herself up so as to not fall upon her lover and end the kiss. Ghoen quaked and attempted to cry out only to find her voice gone.

The orc knew her self-imposed abstinence would increase her receptiveness, yet this was absurd. She could feel her quim reaching boiling point as her jugular was loudly and lewdly slurped upon. She mouthed the name of her former love as the pressure built and her sense lowered. Then the witch's fingers were travelling down her belly and beneath her night breeches.

The sounds of Ghoen's constrained gasps and Marenda's wet suckling were joined by the subtler noise of the orc's soaking, swollen vulva being parted and explored. The blonde's index finger trailed upwards along Ghoen's slit until it delicately brushed the merest fraction of her clitoris. And that was that.

The orc was accustomed to roaring or screaming out her climax and considering the force and speed at which this one had hit her, she had expected to do just that. Instead she only managed a soft, keening moan as her body trembled its sudden release. Ghoen's vision grew hazy and she swayed on the spot as blood rushed to her nether. The prickling sensation persisted throughout and after the orgasm and only stopped when the witch stopped necking her.

The mercenary slumped down upon her smaller lover and, with a considerable effort, rolled off of her. After that, Ghoen could not do much more than pant and wonder what the fuck had just happened. She heard Marenda swallowing, but did not know what; she had not seen her bring in any water. The witch straddled her hips and grinned a big self-satisfied grin at her. From the deep red flush on the blonde's cheeks and the glazed look in her eyes, Ghoen reckoned a bystander may have been hard pressed to work out which of the two women had been the victim of an earth shattering climax.

Marenda grabbed one of the orc's hands and pressed it to her breast, "See. Warm now."

"Mm," said Ghoen and her hand flopped back down.

The witch was right, she had lost the cool pallor and had replaced it with a warm bloom. Witchcraft most foul the orc decided as her pussy emanated a satisfied buzz. Marenda looked down at her quizzically and the mercenary wanted to say something snippy, however could not muster the necessary effort. When Marenda shifted down to kiss her lips, Ghoen managed to open her mouth enough to let the tongue slip inside.

They shared a slow, soft kiss, which the blonde ended, "Well, traditionally it's my turn now, but if you're just going to lie there..."

Ghoen made an incoherent mumbling noise as Marenda placed light kisses along the orc's large jaw line and down her throat towards her bosom.

The witch stated, "So you're obviously a tits girl. Tell me: do you like receiving attention as much as giving it?"

The orc watched with rapt attention as red lips engulfed the dark green bud that capped her breast. Ghoen hissed her pleasure as her nipples were brought to wet erection by a swirling and flicking tongue. Her state of arousal transitioned from sated to expectant in moments as the small human fondled her sizable bust. The warrior felt fingers teasing the edges of her sodden thatch once more.

"Goodness gracious!" Marenda sampled the sticky residue on her digits, "I suppose that answers that. I wouldn't worry; the lethargy from the kiss should wear off soon, so you just lie back and enjoy this, sweetie. Do you have any requests?"

Too turned on to be truly annoyed, the orc nevertheless growled, "Shut up, witch."

"Regaining your pizzazz already, marvelous," she gave Ghoen an irritatingly sly wink, "And message received; keep my mouth full."

Keeping her eyes locked on Ghoen's, the witch crawled down to between her legs, trailing her nails along the orc's stomach as she did so. Marenda sketched clandestine patterns onto the innermost skin of the mercenary's thighs and ran her fingers through the bristles of her pubic hair.

"Looks like monsoon season started early," the blonde jested as she tickled her labia.

Ghoen grunted a barely audible retort.

"Sorry, what was that?" the witch asked in faux innocence.

"Shut-" the orc's remark devolved into a gurgle when Marenda speared her vagina with her tongue.

The feeling of the dextrous muscle wriggling inside her was exquisite and her hips twitched in response. Ghoen had sorely missed the bliss a talented lover could provide. She decided to focus on the pleasure that was being visited upon her and not the strange visitor who was bringing it.

The witch stopped, "I'm sorry I interrupted you. You were-"

The orc found her strength, grabbed the blonde by her hair and shoved her face back into her sopping mound. Marenda would pay for her wicked infuriation, but now she was going to finish what she started with no more interruptions. The witch giggled her amusement into the warrior's musky pussy, but got back to work almost immediately, re-entering her depths.

Ghoen kept a firm grasp of the witch's hair as she allowed herself to be devoured from the inside out. The orc could not fault her lover's skills as her tongue teased and tormented the pleasure out of her. Marenda interspersed long licks and scoops with rapid grazes and sucks. A finger drew little circles around her perineum and anus, hastening her descent into sexual delirium.

The witch took her on a longer road to climax and soon she was moaning deeply as her pleasure built. Minutes of ecstasy passed her by and as felt herself nearing her cusp, Ghoen realized she had never stopped pressing the witch's haunting face into her feverish vulva, nor had she heard any snatched breaths. In a state of mild panic she released the golden locks from her fist.

Marenda did not stop, in fact she intensified her efforts. The orc felt the tip of a lubricated finger slide into her ass, her clitoral hood pushed back and the pearl within face an ardent suction. Ghoen's own breath left her as her back arched straight off the mattress and she was brought to another overwhelming peak. She crashed back down onto the bed and jerked spasmodically as the blonde chased her pulsing clit wherever it ran.

The witch extracted a few more tingling twitches before finally allowing Ghoen to return to her senses. The warrior had to take several long rattling breaths before she felt able enough to speak and when she could, she had nought to say.

Ghoen was not surprised when the witch was the one to break the silence. She had to take a breath before she did so, which unnerved the orc. Was Marenda actually being serious when she said she had no need to breathe? Ghoen decided it was not something she wished to think about.

"You are quite lovely. I may decide to keep you," the witch booped the orc's nose.

The warrior frowned; she was not accustomed to being treated as a submissive sex partner, yet she had been brought to two uncontrollable orgasms by this overtly sexual lunatic. It was a scary first for Ghoen to have been brought off on someone else's terms. She planned to rectify this.

The blonde noticed her sour expression, "Oh, why so uppity, sweetie?"

Banishing her lingering fatigue, the orc seized the witch's wrists and rolled them both over so that Ghoen was on top, literally and figuratively, "Shut up."

Marenda grinned up at the looming orc, "Uh-uh. It's your turn to keep your mouth busy. Unless of course you're a strap-on kind of girl, which wouldn't surprise me in the least. Or do you just spontaneously form a great green cock when you get mad enough?"

"Be silent, you insufferable wench!"

"Fuck me, you sex starved, sadomasochistic, lust repressing, beautiful goddess!"

The orc swore and took up the witch's discarded nightie and tore a long strip from it.

"So you are into the kink? We should probably set a safe-word. Might I suggest-" Ghoen cut the blonde off by shoving the balled up fabric into her mouth.

Ghoen then upended Marenda so that her knees dangled over the mercenary's shoulders and only her head still reached the mattress. The orc took a long whiff of the fruit she had forbidden herself. The witch was clean shaven except for a thin golden strip giving Ghoen an unobstructed view of her most succulent of flesh. The witch was wet and her liquid excitement coated her thighs.