Dream a Little Dream of Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orc could have taken it slow and built her lover up slowly, however Ghoen did not want to do that. She wanted to make the witch squeal and scream through her gag; if she wanted to be fucked then fuck her she would. The warrior dug her fingers into Marenda's thighs and pulled them apart spreading the sex before her.

The mercenary thrust her tongue into Marenda as far as she could force it. The blonde groaned into her rag and forgotten flavors burst upon the orc's taste buds. Ghoen delved deeply to extract as much of the blonde's hot tangy juices as she could and was gratified when she tensed in pleasure against her. Ghoen allowed herself the indulgence of feasting on the witch's flowing pussy for a few too short minutes.

Marenda's blissful moans and undulations were, however, far too relaxed for the orc's liking. Ghoen reluctantly removed her tongue from the honeypot, but paused; it would be a shame to let the witch's essence go to waste. She gathered the liquid smears along the pale thighs into her mouth before licking the pooled nectar from her puckered ass. The orc was rewarded with her first ecstatic squeal, but was nowhere close to satisfied.

Ghoen captured her lover's ankles and raised them up and away, giving her free hand space to swing a heavy slap onto the pert globes of her buttocks. The witch cried out far too happily so the mercenary smacked her again, harder. And again and again until the cries became throaty sobs and gasps and her vulva had re-administered its erotic sheen. The orc was surprised to see that Marenda's bottom had only barely attained a rosy glow.

The witch's labia had fully blossomed though and Ghoen could not resist another long kiss of the pouting lips. The blonde jerked and Ghoen felt her pussy twitch against her lips, and all of a sudden Marenda was thrashing in the throes of climax against her. The orc prolonged her passionate kiss of her lover's nether lips until she was clearly spent. Ghoen rumbled deep in her throat; it was not enough and had been over too quickly.

Ghoen gently let the witch back down onto her back, allowing only a minimal reprieve. She noticed that the witch's face was streaked with tears, yet she wore a contented expression on her closed eyes. So Ghoen rammed two fingers deep into her womanhood and Marenda's eyes shot open in shock. Much better.

The blonde managed to spit the cloth from her mouth and after a high pitched whine gasped, "Goodness, a girl could get used to this kind of treatment!"

Ghoen crammed the rag back where it was supposed to be with a snarl. She hooked her fingers within her overly verbose lover and tugged as hard as she could without being violent. The orc roughly surveyed Marenda's intimate tunnel, searching for sensitive spots ripe for torment. Her digits were long and easily reached the bump of her cervix which she proceeded to rub callously.

The witch's hips churned as the warrior fucked her and she yowled when a third finger was introduced. At first she kept her digits straight as she thrust them in and out, but she quickly altered to a crook that caught her lover's g-spot with each stab. Marenda humped back against the thick fingers as her arousal was sawed to another peak.

The orc finished her off by using her greater size to easily reach her lover's petite breasts and biting into them savagely. Marenda let out the blood boiling scream that the orc had dreamed of causing for too many years and Ghoen grinned as she tugged a red nipple with her teeth. She felt her fingers being grasped by the soft wet vice of the witch's cunt and wriggled them indecently in response. The mercenary cruelly jabbed at the blonde's oversensitive clit and she jerked away with a yelp.

"You're a fucking monster," Marenda tittered as she was antagonised; she had seemingly lost the gag again, "I think I'm in love."

"Shut up, witch," the orc said only half-heartedly.

"Make me."

The pair of women continued to fuck until Ghoen had to stop from sheer exhaustion. She did not know how much time had passed, however it felt like hours. The witch never seemed to tire, though her body temperature was dropping again. Marenda idly plinked at one of the orc's nipples as she lay on her back trying to get her breath back. Ghoen snapped at the offending claws, surprising herself with her casually playfulness.

The witch smiled at her, "You are magnificent."

The unwanted compliment sobered her a little and Ghoen said darkly, "You need to be rid of the boy."

"Oh, jealous are we?" Marenda teased, however on seeing the orc's storm clouds returning added, "Sweetie, I was going to do that anyway. I've put him through too much."

"Well... good."

"Just let me see to it, please. I don't fancy anymore consternation."

The orc nodded reluctantly and the two were quiet for a moment, engaged in their own thoughts.

Supposedly the brief silence was too much for the blonde and she spoke quietly, "Ghoen?"

"Mmm?"

"I'm going to be around for a little while longer and am wondering if you would consider travelling with me for that time? I know I've been a fucking pain and... well, shit. I don't know."

Was she serious? If she was being honest with herself the idea was somewhat to her liking. The witch was infuriating almost all the time and her similarity to her old partner still stung, yet Ghoen was developing a familiarity with her that bordered on fondness. The thought of more sex with her was a keenly felt welcome one also.

The orc grumbled, "Maybe."

Marenda's eyes lit up, but said nothing when the warrior furrowed her eye ridges at her enthusiasm. Maybe. Maybe, this was a final first step in moving on from the demons in her past. Maybe it was time to finally stop punishing herself and start looking towards a future, uncertain as it was. Maybe.

Ghoen fell asleep with a hope in her heart that she had not felt since her old lover's passing.