Dream a Little Dream of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey42
grey42
251 Followers

"Uh...," Austos gulped, "sorry." He kept Betha's feet and ankles at the side of his vision, unwilling to let her completely out of his sight.

Marenda upped her game and angry welts and bruises appeared on Betha's body. It worked: the boy saw the injuries and looked up at the girl in anguish, "You're hurt!"

Betha curled up to cover her body, "It's nothing." As hoped, this gesture of modesty was all Austos needed to rush up to her; still he fell short of actually touching her.

"What happened?" he demanded, "Was it the orcs?"

"It doesn't matter now," Betha looked up at him through black-eyes and spoke through bloody lips, "It's over."

Rage surged through Austos and he stood up, "I'll kill whoever did this to you!"

She pointed over at the orc's remains, "You already did," and repeated, "It's over."

"It's over..." he was reluctant to say.

"Yes, please just come to me."

Austos looked down at her and hesitation flashed again in his eyes.

"Please," Betha pleaded, "I just need you to touch me," and the sucker punch-line, "I need to know that you're real." Reverse psychology for the win.

Marenda/Betha raised a hand, dark with bruises to the boy and he knelt down and gently took it.

She intertwined her fingers with his, clasped their hands tightly together, closed her eyes and let out a soft sensual gasp.

Austos flinched away, "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?!"

"No, see," she held up her hand which had become clean and injury free, "you healed me."

"...How?"

"Does it matter?" she reached for him again, "please. Don't stop."

Unable to resist, Austos went to her, but keeping at arms' distance, and offered his hand to hers. Marenda was quietly confident she had him for the moment at least. She felt tremendous surges of relief from Austos that had utterly demolished his barriers of self-pity and loathing. Apparently what Betha had told the witch was true; the boy had buried his memories of his young friend and flame deeply and had managed to create a wall that prevented his mind from managing the grief and to start a self-healing process. All it had needed was an outside source to push the matter though and all the self-destructive work was undone.

Marenda allowed herself a moment to bath in the warm glow of her good deed. Moment over. Now to rape the boy.

She grabbed his wrist tightly and pulled him gradually closer to her. Guiding his palm and fingers, she drew them up and along one arm, then the other. The deep purple-black bruises faded away leaving behind fresh and unblemished flesh behind and with each inch of skin Austos touched Betha softly groaned as pain became pleasure and aches became soothed. Marenda drew his hand down along the side of her chest and midriff and with a deep throaty sigh fell forward into the boy, resting her head in the crook of his shoulder.

Austos tensed at the contact, her cheek felt so warm against his skin, "You're here," he stated.

Betha looked shyly up at him, "I knew you'd find me." she rested his hand at the top of her thigh, "It still hurts. Please, finish me off. It's so intense, I need to hold you."

"Is this allowed?"

"I've saved myself for you," Marenda went along with the abstract dream speech.

"Why?"

"You needed me. Touch me, Austos," Betha wrapped her arms around his neck, "Touch me."

Marenda felt the boy struggle weakly against his rising arousal, still fighting against the threat of enjoying himself. But, the defiance was half-hearted at best, within his mind he knew that if he fought he might break the spell, thus maybe never see her again and that was a consequence he could not bear to face. And so, he touched her.

With his hands running up and down the ginger girl's legs, she jolted and twitched, her breath coming raggedly against his ear.

"You're my angel," she rasped between sharp intakes of breath, "you defeated your enemies," she kissed him inaccurately on the cheek, "you rescued the pure maiden," she pressed her breasts against his chest and threw back her head, "and you're... oh... healing me."

Austos was absorbed in her, Betha and causing her pleasure was all the world to him at this moment. The dream was glorious; heaving bare flesh, heavy gasps and sighs, pungent sweat and sex, lustful heat. Whatever knowledge Austos lacked from absence of experience, Marenda poured the details into his thoughts and senses. All thoughts of reticence faded as the witch over... over... oh fuck...

Tied into Austos through his construct of Betha, Miranda was so focused within the boys mind that her physical body outside of Austos had become overwhelmed with the feedback loop of her own sexual projections. Marenda felt her body reach orgasm outside of Austos and felt suddenly yanked backwards into her own mind as her focus slipped.

'Shit,' the witch thought as each pulse of her body's pleasure caused her will within Austos to blur and fade. Still she clung on, making sure that her dream-self clung just as fiercely to him. She pressed the boy's face to her breasts as she shuddered against him, which ultimately saved her from discovery as the visage of Betha failed.

Marenda willed herself to hold it together and managed, though just barely. This was not the first time she had embedded herself too deeply within someone else's mind and probably would not be the last, and she would be damned if she fucked this up like a rank amateur.

"Thank you," she twitched her aftershocks against the boy. All part of the plan. Honest!

Austos, for his part, looked utterly mortified, confused, but still dazedly turned on. Marenda took the moment to regain her authority over his dream and affect a few changes. Firstly; more nudity. Austos' clothes vanished. Secondly, change of scenery. A ramshackle barn where Betha and Austos had first kissed. And thirdly, secure her own shit. The boy's pleasure first this time.

"We're naked," she told him.

"Yes..."

"What do naked people do?"

"Hide?"

Betha laughed and it was the prettiest sound Austos had ever heard.

He laughed along, nervously and politely.

"Do you remember where this is?" Betha asked coyly.

"This is where..." he began.

"We used to..." Betha smiled.

"Hide." Austos laughed again, more comfortably this time.

"Do you remember what else we used to do here?"

Marenda felt the boy's entire mind and body shudder in ecstatic remembrance. She gave the memories an once-over to find that all they had been up to was kissing and a little light fondling.

"Well?" Betha breathed parting her lips.

"I... we..." he licked his suddenly dry lips.

"Just kiss me, Austos."

The pair came together in a release of years of loss and yearning. Austos's resolve to forever punish himself was cut in half by Betha's tongue pushing itself into his mouth. He made a low keening noise, an unearthly mixture of joy and grief as he kissed back hard, his arms enfolding the girl and crushing her tightly against him. He sucked at her tongue, marveling at the warmth and softness of her kiss as he roughly embraced her. His blood roared in his ears.

Marenda let the fantasy flow, reveling in the sensations she was causing Austos and thus herself. Her will was hazy from the pleasure, but she had more than enough focus to maintain the dream now that the boy wasn't fighting it anymore. She took a moment to admire his tightly built body as it sweatily rubbed against Betha's. His broad hairless chest with dark puckered nipples spoke of innocence ripe for the taking. His musculature told of years of rigorous martial training despite his youth, they were muscles honed to strike rapid blows. Currently in his hands was Betha's young flesh, a weapon that struck directly at his own heart.

"Never let me go," Marenda whispered in his ear as she clung to his thick abdomen.

"Never", he promised, grasping at her curves even more fervently.

Marenda let the boy becoming a man get lost in her skin as she explored his. She ran Betha's hands down his back which at first tensed, then loosened as she rubbed the tautness out. Marenda inwardly raised an eyebrow at how the boy was able to tense his muscles so this tightly in what was technically an astral body. The boy's sheer vitality stoked fires within Marenda that she felt were better left alone, for the time being at least. As it was, she enjoyed being outside of her own brain. Using her host's sanity as a crutch, it was one of the few occasions where she could experience unforced lucidity.

She observed as Austos gave in to his primal lusts, his thoughts spiraling into the all-consuming black hole of sexual desire. It was time. Betha lay back and opened herself to him.

"Take me, Austos," Betha's hands pulled at his hips urgently, "I've waited so long for this."

"I won't hurt you?" he asked uncertainly.

One more barrier to breach, so to speak. "No, I need this," she pulled him closer, "I need you." Come on cliches, don't fail me now.

Betha continued pulling him down until the head of his cock met her soaked vulva. This being a dream, there was no need to aim; the pieces were there to fit. Austos's eyes flew open in surprise at the sensation.

"See?" Betha smiled lifting her hips to push against him.

The boy eased his neophyte penis into its new haven millimeter by millimeter, left breathless by the new kind of warmth that spread through him. He looked down to marvel at their physical joining, the root of his manhood lodged firmly in the depths of the girl he loved, her nether lips wrapped snugly around him. It was intense, euphoric and humbling.

Marenda felt what the boy was experiencing and allowed herself another inward smile, Austos was savoring his experience and furthermore, appreciating it. He wasn't some mindless stud after quick and easy conquests; he was a natural love-maker. Betha smiled up at him as she held him in thrall, embedded in her and arched her back to show off her body particularly her aroused breasts. Austos groaned and bent down to take one in his mouth, she squealed happily in encouragement.

Betha ran her nails down his back, tickling him and causing him to thrust forward in shock. The deeper penetration made them both gasp.

"Do that again," the girl breathed heavily.

Austos nodded and withdrew his cock almost reluctantly before, much more eagerly, pushing back inside her slightly more roughly than he had intended.

Betha grunted, "Again," he complied, she repeated, "Again!"

Miranda let him set a ragged pace which Betha spurred on with happy cries and sighs. Were this reality Austos would have reached orgasm by now, but the witch held it off in the fantasy. In the physical world she felt her body reacting again to the feedback stimuli, but ignored herself, letting her mind separate further from her body.

She reached around to grasp his firm buttocks and again dig her nails in to encourage harder efforts. Austos jumped and thrust harder still, bowing his head against her shoulder, tasting her sweat.

"Yes, Austos! You're making me come!"

The boy wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but it sounded like it was a good thing. Indeed, she pulled him into her as deep as he would go and he felt the head of his cock nudge against the depths inside her.

Then she came and he felt the hot wet walls of her squeeze his solid member possessively. The feeling of her warmth gripping spasmodically at his totem of masculinity was too much for him to bear and he released, pouring himself into her depths. His entire body felt as to be throbbing along with the deep spurts of his cock and he felt himself floating out of his body.

Below him he saw himself and Betha holding onto each other tightly, running their hands over each other reverently and shuddering with each post-orgasmic touch. Beneath them however, almost within Betha was another girl though. A small blonde thing he didn't recognize, who seemed to be puppeteering them both without strings. He stared down at her naked form as she writhed with the actions she was performing. She seemed young and delicate with ghostly pale skin, but something about her niggled his sense as a warrior and he knew not to underestimate her physically.

Then he caught her eyes, eyes that seemed to smoke and glow faintly. She stared back at him and the two love makers suddenly dropped limply away from each other and dissolved into nothingness. Austos tried to speak, but felt pinned in every way by her gaze. She seemed to be looking past him into the furthest reaches of he didn't know where.

"Interesting," she said, then he too faded away.

grey42
grey42
251 Followers
12