Dream a Little Dream Wolf

Story Info
Werewolf fantasy story set in a dreamscape.
7.5k words
4.18
25.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it was like a weekend worrier's camp for shape shifters (looking back now is how I see it), but I jumped into it not knowing what it was. I came in on the middle of it, like in most dreams people have it's all jumbled and it doesn't always start at the beginning. However I can't really call this a dream and also I could piece everything together beautifully. Now I know I've confused most of you by saying this wasn't really a dream, but sorry it's not so black and white, there are areas of gray. It was part dream, part over active imagination, and part astral projection.

The place was like a desert, a really rocky, crappy desert. Temperature was just fine though almost as if there was no temperature at all just pleasant lack of. Here I am on this barren land, and I have the pleasure to walk into what looks like a clan war. Now being the good mortal that I am I should have just walked away, self preservation (knowing now what I didn't know then I still don't know if I would have walked away, probably not). Walking into this war I already knew the numbers were off one side stacked against the other. A clan of at lest 10 werewolf's (most already in wolf form and the leader in human form) against 7 sad to say stray dogs (4 in weredog form 3 out in human). The underdogs were getting their butt kicked (well it looked like that). I don't know why had to have a bleeding heart that night but I couldn't watch the nipping/barking contest.

I was dressed in a black short skirt, black boots, long sleeve black thermal shirt, and my fathers dog tags hanging on my neck. Anyways back to the story at hand, like I was saying that night I had a bleeding heart and had to step in the middle of this tiff. I walked up to the leader of the wolf clan and made eye contact. He stared at me with a bored dark gray eyes and a lazy grin.

"So, hi." Was all I could think of to say lame as it was, and all I got back was a low deep throaty growl in reply.

"Yeah well girr at you too." His gray eyes sparked in anger.

"Do you think you are special? Or that something is protecting you from harm so you can smart mouth whoever you please?" His lip curled up into a snarl.

"The only thing that protects me is my stupidity I like to think. And no I am not special."

"The stupidity explains why you have interrupted something that doesn't concern you, so just walk away."

"I can't just walk away...sorry."

"And why the hell not?"

"Down boy no need to show fangs. I can't leave because I have a question. And that question is why would a seemingly tough guy like you, with a pretty good sized clan at your feet, be picking on, and sorry to say this, a pack of runts." I turned and looked at the other pack still nipping and barking the three in human form looked scared and frozen in place, so scared in fact that my insult to them didn't even look like it register.

"Mighty fine question and the answer is simple. They have no leader, which makes them fair game. Plus they came onto our territory unwelcome, uninvited, and I can't stress this enough without a leader."

"Let me get this straight just because they have no leader they are fair game?"

"Yes that and the fact they are on our territory." His arrogance showed through in his voice.

"And why did you guys invade their territory?" I turned to look at the runts.

"We didn't invade, but yes we weren't invited. We only came to look for a leader." The tall spiky haired blond male answered uncertainty shined in his violet eyes.

"Did you know that all they were looking for is a leader?" I turned to the cocky gray eyed wolf pack leader.

"Yes but that doesn't concern me."

"Damn you must be some big hot shot if others are looking for your protection. Although it doesn't seem like you offer any."

"To my clan I do." He flashed his fangs again. "Do you think being a leader is easy? Do you think that as a leader I can just choose to protect every stray that comes along? Do you?"

"I think you can be a little kinder, honestly." He threw his head back and laughed

"How's this for kindness. If you want me to call back my pack step up and become leader of the leaderless."

"Umm, funny."

"I'm not laughing. You are the one that came in the middle of this pointing the finger at me and my pack and now I'm giving you the chance to make everything right. All you have to do is become their leader and I will call mine off."

"We just want a leader, and you did stand up for us." Spiky haired kid swallowed hard and looked down at the ground.

"So are you just all talk?" Grey eyes crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"No I'm not all just talk. You promise that if I do take them this is over no more fighting."

"You don't know me. My promise could mean shit."

"I will take it on good faith, from one pack leader to another."

"Fine just take them and go. You and yours are not welcome here nor will you ever be so leave." He made some movement to his pack and they backed off. He turned his back to me and started to walk off.

"Yeah...Thanks!" I yelled at him and then turned to face mine. It didn't look like they were hurt that bad just a little roughed up. "So?" I raised an eyebrow and didn't really know what else to say.

"I'm Phil." Said the spiky haired kid. "That's Millie." He grabbed a petite red head female that was hiding behind him and brought her out to face me.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Nicole."

"We thank you for excepting being our leader." They both knelt down.

"Oh no no no. No kneeling to me."

"But you are our leader. Our alpha." Millie looked up at me with green eyes there was uncertainty in her voice. "You told him that you would take us, you weren't lying?" A tear dripped down her cheek.

"No I wasn't lying, I will be your leader, but I'm only taking the job temporarily. My major goal is to find you guys an actual leader. Because trust me I'm not a leader, but I guess I will have to do for now." Insecurity great traits for a leader right? I wasn't lying when I told them I was not leader material. I saved them because I can't stand to see bullies pick on others and so I stepped up instead of walked away. I knew if they stuck with me though things wouldn't get much better I'm not an alpha of anything let alone a group of shape shifters. Phil took Millie's hand and gave it a squeeze. The third one in human form stepped forward. He looked like he was the youngest, I would be surprised if we was a day over 17, all shaved head and no facial hair. His right ear as pierced three times and his green eyes stared skittishly into mine.

"I think I speak for all when I say that we are grateful for you deciding to take us on. We know you will find a right replacement when the time comes."

"Good to know and you are?"

"Alex." He gave a small bow.

"Well troops its time to head out, since we are unwelcome here." Phil and Millie stood up. "Um anyone know where we are heading to?" Don't my leader skills just shine.

"Anywhere but here." Phil said with uncertainty. So me and the rest of the group just started walking away. I cant tell you how long we walked for it feels like forever although I didn't feel the lest bit tired or sore. Nothing changed landscape wise and I slowly started to space to kill the time.

My thoughts trailed on how was I going to find these guys a new leader, and would I really trust them to anyone other then myself, because I at lest knew my own motives (which I really didn't have any) where as I wouldn't know anyone else's. To tell the truth even though I was a hardcore loner and not the lest bit a leader it kinda felt good to actually belong, and it felt good to stick up for someone other then myself. All these thoughts and more were going through my head when I tripped on a rock falling hard to my knees. This jarred me back to reality and a took a good look around my surroundings.

It appeared that I had wandered off away from the group, to my left they were disappearing to the horizon. Its was weird because they didn't seem to notice that I was gone, but then again I didn't notice either until I was kneeling down on the ground. I stood up and dusted the coarse sand off my skinned knees (note to self: don't wear a skirt). I took a real good look around and realized that the landscape had change, a head of me was a chain link fence that spanned forever in all directions, to my right was a big hole, I wasn't too excited to stick around and see where it lead to. I turned left to catch up with my clan, I started off into a brisk walk until I heard rustling behind me. I honestly shouldn't have turned around but it was reflex, slowly I turned expecting to see the worst. Well if an injured gray blue wolf cub is the worst thing then I was in trouble. It looked at me with scared eyes and whimpered it looked like someone tried to gnaw on its hind leg

"Its ok." I said soothingly and bent down to touch its nose reassuringly, it lightly nipped at my hand ran off to my right. It seemed to have no problem running so I just watched it leave knowing that I had my own clan to worry about and that I cant go chasing after every slightly wounded creature. Out of the corner of my right eye a big black shadow jumped out from the hole in the ground and started to move slowly towards me. I turned in time to see a huge pitch black wolf with oily matted fur and what I would have sworn a smirk on its face stalk towards me and chomp down on my black skirt. I let out a startled yelp and stared into its blue eyes. I don't know what I saw in those eyes but I know there wasn't anything too harmful in them. It was like a spell though looking into those blue eyes, I didn't feel the need or want to cry out. The wolf started backing up with my skirt still in its teeth which forced me to keep moving forward with it.

It was leading me somewhere and I couldn't or wouldn't break the spell to get away. It didn't take long to get to where he was leading me (a cave). He slipped easily through the small opening but for me it was a much tighter fit and it was the weirdest thing in the world one moment I was walking into a cave and the next I was standing in the middle of a huge bedroom.

The wolf was gone and I was turning circles taking in the beautiful room. A huge dark four poster king size bed was right in the middle of the room, covered with what looked to be a dark red velvet comforter. The floor was bare wood and the walls beautifully covered with dark tapestry. It was easy to tell that the bed was supposed to be the main eye catcher with a bunch of red candles on the floor around it. I was looking for the way I came in so I could get out but all I saw was a huge wooden door to my left. I cautiously walked over to the door and touched the knob as if I was expecting it to shock me or something. It turned which proved that the door was unlocked and the only thing left was to open this heavy door.

"And where do you think you are going Little One?" A low deep growl came from the bed I let out a surprised gasp and turned quickly on my heels to face the bed. Laying there in the mist of dark velvet pillows was Him. Yes I now knew who it was and I really shouldn't have been surprised, this whole thing had his name written all over it. How easily the heat of anger makes other things heat, and having him just lounging there in tight black leather pants and a black poets shirt was a bit much.

"Little One? I should have known this whole thing just reeks of something you would think up. Kidnapping? New low huh." I was playing with fire my specialty, but there was something about him that made any emotion I was having run hot. Slowly he got on all fours and seductively crawled to the foot of the bed his black hair recklessly hanging in front of his beautiful blue eyes which were up turned staring heatedly at me, making me concentrate on not shivering.

"I can smell you, come closer." He lifted his head and sniffed the air.

"Look Mister Big Bad Wolf we aren't playing this game today. I'm outta here, because if you haven't heard yet, I have people I have to protect and being here means I'm not protecting." He gracefully got to his feet and started to slowly walk towards me making me back up.

"Your people are protected while you are here with me so you need not worry." With two long strides he had me cornered with my back against the wall and him dangerously close.

"Not that I want to start a fight or even that I'm implying that you are some how incompetent, but I only trust myself to their safety. I'm sure you understand." I smiled up at him and tried to move away but was blocked by him putting his arms on either side of my head on the wall.

"You seem to have a little bit of a learning curb, you aren't going anywhere Little One, you're mine for the time being."

"I'm no ones." I look up at him defiantly and all he did was chuckle.

"You are mine, and I am yours. Face the fact and get over it." With that his full lips came crashing down on mine hungrily as if he was trying to eat me from my mouth down. I cant say that I melted on the contrary I went rigged, my hands moving up to take fists full of his black hair and pull hard to tip his head back, away from my mouth, and exposing his neck to me. For a split second I stared at that pale smooth neck before I brought my lips to it. He let out a low growl from the back of his throat and sighed I took this as my cue I roughly bit down on his neck making sure that he could feel my sharp teeth, I honestly don't know what had come over me, it was just a hunger. He didn't take it lightly though, his hand came up and wrapped his hand around my neck squeezing and pulling me back, and he let go after a few seconds and grabbed my wrist and lightly turned me around shoving me onto the bed. Before I could get my barrens he was on top of me his hand under my head pulling my hair so that I was arching my back and having my head backwards exposing my neck. He growled once again and bit down hard enough to brake skin all I could do was yelp the pain was intense then faded away quickly replaced by the softness of his tongue and me coming back to my senses. I shoved with all my might to get him to let up and sat up with him till pinning my legs.

"What the fuck was that for?" Instinctively my hand went to the bite mark to wipe away the blood.

"That was, Little One, for you so you will remember you place."

"What are you talking about?"

"That little power play you did. You are not dominate over me I am your dominate that is what that mark is for. So you my Little One will not forget your place."

"Fuck you!" I glared up at him.

"Oh trust me you will." He pushed me back down on the bed my body rigged under his. His face lowered to my neck once again and lightly his tongue lapped at my bleeding neck.

"I thought I was not food." I growl.

"Then you weren't, now though you are up for grabs and you are food." He lightly bit down on the bite mark making me squirm.

"Rules have changed if you don't know. I'm no longer that scared servant girl in this one expecting you to save me."

"And that my dear is what makes you food in my eyes now. You are more a challenge, you will fight back, I am nothing if not a predator." His mouth aggressively came down on mine, I could faintly taste my own blood in that kiss as his tongue forced my lips apart. I moaned lightly giving him a small win, I couldn't help it my heart was racing from the undeniable passion of that kiss. His hands had taken to roaming over my sides purposefully not touching my breast. Slowly his lips went back to my neck and I automatically tensed expecting another bite which never came, instead he lightly grazed my neck with his lips, making me shiver.

"Correction you are nothing if not a tease." I replied through clinched teeth getting a chuckle outta him, while his lips traveled to the hallow of my neck, his eyes up turned staring at me the whole time.

"I can only be considered a tease if this is turning you on love." His voice was thick with passion and before I could even blink he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and yanked it up over my head and off, leaving me in just my skirt and bra. His rough hands lightly played over my waist while his burning lips kissed down to my cleavage.

"I know and you know I would be lying if I said it wasn't, and we both know I'm a bad liar." I shivered and got another chuckle outta him. He lightly grazed his teeth over the top of my right breast that was pecking up over my bra.

"Then I suggest Little One you enjoy and relax."

"Relaxing has never come easy around you, you put my nerves on edge."

"Is that a good or bad thing." I felt the warmth of his mouth lightly blow across my covered nipple. My mind was struggling to keep track of the conversation and not just give in completely to the sensations.

"I'm not sure yet." My voice sounded thick to even my own ears.

"Let me help make up your mind shall I." It wasn't really a question and before I could even attempt an answer he took my nipple into his mouth a thin layer of fabric the only thing between them. "Are you sure yet?"

"Other then sure you are a pain in my ass...no."

"Oh I'm not a pain in your ass as of yet just give me time."

"Ha ha ha...No." His hands moved up to under my breast his thumbs just under the underwire.

"Wouldn't you feel more comfortable with this thing off? I can't see how it would feel good wearing one of these?" His right hand slid down and behind me and I felt him lightly fiddle with back of my bra.

"Oh trust me it isn't." I started to laugh, I could see the frustration in his eyes, and knew that for the life of him he would never be able to unhook my bra without help and if I let him continue he'd probably just rip it off.

"What are you laughing at." He growled.

"You and the fact that you cant get me out of my bra. Remove your hand."

"No."

"This isn't a power play." I looked into his eyes. "Trust me."

"Fine." He said grumpy and removed his hand from back of me. His decision to do as I asked, however small spoke volumes. I reached down and took his big hand in mine and brought it up to my lips lightly kissing his finger tips then inserting his index finger into my mouth and slowly sucking on it letting my tongue caress it. He shivered and moaned loudly. Slowly I took his finger out of my mouth and lead his hand down my chest in between my cleavage and let it stop at the front of my bra.

"Do you feel that." I whispered.

"Yes." He shivered his eyes still closed.

"I'm not talking about those silly. I meant do you feel that clasp." His eyes opened and he looked down to where his hand was. His fingers quickly unhooked my bra by its front clasp and both cups slid off reviling my breast.

"Oh." He had to clear his throat twice to be able to speak that one syllable response. I sat up enough to be able to cradle his face in my hands and bring it down to my lips. It was my turn to put all the passion I had into that kiss. Hungrily my tongue danced over his teeth lightly nipping his tongue now and then. The kiss seemed to go on forever with the grand finally of me pulling away slightly to take his bottom lip into my mouth and lightly bite while I sucked. I let go and laid back down breathing heavily looking up at him. He shivered and sighed and ended up laying down on top of me his head resting between my breast. We both just laid there panting and trying to remember how to get air into our lungs. He rolled over onto his side and propped himself up on his elbow, gently he moved the hair out of my face and looked at me.

"I don't know if I can go on any farther, I haven't even had an orgasm yet and you are already killing me." His arm gently curled around my waist and he pulled me until my back was against him. Gently I weaved my fingers with his feeling the slickness of his silk shirt on my bare back. His lips lightly grazed my shoulder.

12