Dream a Little Dream Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is perfect." I sighed closing my eyes.

"You do know that this is more then sex, what I feel for you is more then lust." He whispered near my ear. "I love you." He took me by surprise, I rolled back over to my back so I could look at him better.

"You know you fight dirty." My eyes narrowed at him. His right hand gently cupped my left breast his thumb gently moving over my nipple.

"I'm not fighting any more. I want you and have you, but more then that, you want me also, and I'm yours."

"And you will always be dominant." The cynicism crept back into my voice.

"It's a learning curb for both of us to learn to give and take. You have to understand my position. Here dominance is what I have, its what I've used as a foundation to build my reputation on. This is why people respect and fear me. Without it I would just be anyone's meat and I can not allow that."

"I can understand you position quite well actually, but you have to go even deeper and understand me. I wont be submissive and quite with you in public just because of some reputation you hold and be myself in private because no ones watching then. If you want me like you have stated then you have to have me as I am. I won't play just so you can save face." He bent down and kissed me lightly and looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you."

"Yes but that might not be enough." I sighed and felt a ting of guilt seeing the pain in his eyes. "I'm sorry, but I'm being honest with you."

"I know and I don't want you to ever feel the need to be dishonest. I am a dominant creature and it's hard to share that with someone as it is hard to share my heart with someone. I want you to be mine to be my mate, my wife...shhh don't say anything right now I'm just letting you know how I feel and what I want." He gently kissed me again. "I'm really sorry about that." His fingers lightly played at the bite mark on my neck. "I got carried away." His fingers felt so good touching me and I realized the pain of the bite was gone.

"Don't be sorry, I liked it. To me these power plays as you call it, these struggles to come out on top add to the whole experience. I have a feeling we are so much alike in many ways. You just have been struggling for so long and have the mind set that letting go and letting things happen with out your control is a bad thing that you don't realize you are missing out on other things." Gently but firmly I pushed him onto his back.

"Promise me just for tonight you will let go of that mind set if you really don't enjoy yourself we can stop, and you have my word none of this will ever leave this room. Hopefully you will learn here tonight that dominance can take many forms especially a gentle form and that its nothing to be feared." I straddled him my knees on either side of his hips. I could see in his eyes that it was taking all he had to just lay there. Reassuringly I bent down and kissed him gently, sitting back up looking at him. "How important is this shirt to you?" He was taken back by my question and looked confused so I asked it again.

"It's just a shirt." He answered shaking his head. Only to him would a silk shirt be just a shirt but then again he probably would always feel more comfortable in just fur. With a quick movement I grabbed either side of his shirt and with a jerk I ripped if off him the buttons popping and flying everywhere. His white skin was so stark against the black silk, his chest heaving a little from the surprise. I bent down and traced my lips from his neck down to mid chest, stopping to make quick little bites on each nipple, I could feel him twitch beneath me.

"You know you don't have to be quiet you can give me some input."

"No need to, just please don't stop." I scooted myself down tell I was sitting on his knees.

"I don't know it doesn't really sound like you want me to continue." I bit down lightly on his navel.

"Please don't stop, please." He said through gritted teeth. I sat back up and quickly unbuttoned his pants tugging the zipper down, and was pleasantly surprised to find that he wasn't wearing anything underneath, and that freed from his pants he stood at full attention.

"Now I just wonder what I can do now." I lightly ran a finger nail from base to tip hearing him moan and shake. I felt like pushing it I liked being on top but after a while with out the fighting for power it just kinda fizzled. So I moved up and kissed him, his eyes still closed I got up off him and off the bed and made it half way to the door before he opened his eyes confused. With an angry growl he leaped from bed, but with his pants down around his knees he lost his footing and fell face down on the floor, and didn't move or make a sound. I felt so bad all I wanted was a little chase and what I got was him falling down probably hard enough to knock him out.

"Oh fuck I'm so sorry." I ran to him and knelt down on the floor knowing when he came to he would be royally pissed. "I'm sorry." I repeated as I gently touched this hair. With a movement faster then I would have thought possible he was up growling and had me pinned. I shut my eyes tight not knowing what he was going to do to me after a few seconds I opened them and saw him grinning. He must have seen the confusion in my eyes.

"Pounced you." He said while kicking off his pants, I could feel his hardness on my naked upper thigh.

"I'm really sorry."

"No need to be I didn't get hurt to badly and plus it worked out to my advantage I'm on top. And I have only one thing to say please don't ever look at me with that kinda fear in your eyes. I will never do anything to hurt you, ever." Gently he kissed me.

"I will try to never have that look in my eyes if you promise you will do something for me."

"What?"

"Don't hold back, I want it rough and I want you to take me with out holding anything back no fears of hurting me I can take it."

"This coming from the one who earlier wanted to be on top." His dark eyebrow raised.

"What can I say I'm a switch I like it both ways and right now since we both have everything cleared up and you have tried to meet me half way, I know its time to tear down all boundaries and let go, and I want to let go with you." With one large hand he grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them up over my head, using his other hand on the floor to balance himself. He shifted his weight and with one knee was able to push my legs apart and slid his legs up between mine. His body now flattened on top of my own, his mouth just an inch from mine.

"Well, well Little One we look like we are back where we started with me up on top."

"I don't think that I really mind this time."

"You know if I was smart I would just get up and walk away."

"I'm topless and you are naked I think just a little beyond walking away part."

"Are you saying I don't have the willpower to leave you like this?" He thrust his hips against me, making sure I could feel his hardness against my panties. I moaned and looked up at him with the lust showing in my eyes.

"No but I do know I don't have the will power to not chase after you if you do decided now is a good time to leave."

"Well I have no plans what so ever to make love with you on the floor so we both better get up and on the bed and quick."

"That's a little difficult when you are holding my arms above my head." With that he let go and rolled off of me and onto his feet. I just laid there looking up at his stunning naked body and taking it in. The way the red candles lit up the paleness of his smooth skin and made it shimmer.

"If you don't get up and get on that bed I will not be held responsible for what happens." I jumped to my feet trying to not lose my balance and made my way to the bed but before I got there he grabbed me by the waste band of my skirt yanking me back.

"What the..." Before I could finish my sentence my skirt and panties where yanked down to my ankles. Now I was standing with my back to him naked feeling his rough hands lightly move down my back and to my ass. Then with a quick slap on my ass I heard him let out a howl.

"Run." He said in a deep animalistic voice making the hairs on my body stand up on edge. I was like a deer caught in the headlights of an on coming semi truck. I couldn't get my legs to move I couldn't run for the life of me. "You're not running." His voice came out in a thick growl. The only thing I could think to do finally run to the head of the bed peaking over the head board.

Slowly he started to stalk me by the time he was half way to the head board I took off to the other side of the bed and he took that as his cue to leap over the bed and grab me. I let out a shriek as he grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed panting, yet again I was pinned. He grabbed my wrist and yanked them up over my head. "I win and you didn't give much a chase."

"You didn't give me adequate enough time to get the blood back to my brain to keep it running."

"I can't help it I like my women slightly confused and disorientated."

"Women as in more then one?" I gave him a mock glare.

"Love I can handle only one of you do you really think I'm willing to branch out?" He gave me his wolfish grin and I couldn't keep a straight face anymore and started to laugh.

"She's laughing at me my ego is so wounded now." He let go of my wrist and seductively ran his hands down the sides of my arms.

"Wounded? I'm sure you will get over it soon enough."

"Ah a smart ass." He then proceeded to tickle me while I squirmed and struggled for breath between bouts of laughter.

"Please, please stop...I give you win no more tickling me." My chest was heaving and he was having a good time, making me believe that he wouldn't stop until I screamed that I needed to go pee or something. His hands came to a sudden stop at my waist and he bent down. "What are you planning on doing now? I know that look, that is your I have the upper hand look." His lips lightly came down on my neck just ever so lightly kissing me.

"My, my, my aren't you paranoid."

"Only when it comes to you." His lips trailed down to my cleavage while his hands traveled up to cup my breast.

"Has anyone told you lately how stunningly beautiful you are love?"

"Nope not recently." His tongue came out and gently ran across my nipple making me shiver and making it stand up on end. Blowing cold air on it after it was wet making it ache to just be touched and played with.

"You know if I was truly evil I would make it to were your only release will come just from this and this only."

"You wouldn't." I growled at him feeling him lightly pinch both nipples making my back arch.

"Is that a challenge?"

"You honestly think I would challenge you in a situation like this? Also thinking about making me beg for something we both want is just wrong." I got a chuckle outta him as his lips slowly descended to my nipple, kissing it and traveling down my breast. Soft moans escaped my mouth and it was all I could do to keep my hands above my head and not reach down for him. I felt light suction under my left breast and started to shiver.

"Looks like I'm getting closer to the magic spot." He mumbled against my skin as I felt his lips travel down my side rising goose bumps on my skin.

"Now, now, don't get too cocky." After that said I felt his warm wet tongue lightly lick my hip before his teeth lightly bit down sending me into bliss and making me forget the English language. I felt him suck hard enough that I knew there would be a mark (which isn't really hard to leave on my pale skin). He parted my thighs and nibbling down to my inner thigh. His hands roughly grabbed my waist and I felt his hot breath on my parted lips.

"Some one is a bit excited." He said with a bit of humor in his thick voice.

"I wonder why." I tried to get it out as sarcastic as I could but it only came out as a heady moan.

"Shhh don't talk." His tongue snaked out and lightly flicked the tip of my clit sending shock waves of pleasure through my body and making me arch up gasping for air, his fingers digging into my sides.

"Can I please move my arms?" I ask.

"No keep them right there above your head, or do you think I need to tie them to the bed post." I shivered and let out a loud moan images floating through my mind. "I think you like that idea a little too much." He teased me with his tongue until I was at my braking point, needing to feel him deep with in me for my own release. "Have you had enough yet."

"I will never have enough of you...but please..." I felt him crawl up my body until he was eyes level with me.

"Please what?" He asked before he kissed me, I could taste myself on his lips I could feel his hard body pressed tightly against mine, and I could feel his hardness pressed up against my clit just resting there making me move my hips in my own excitement.

"Please fuck me." I pleaded looking into his blue eyes.

"Don't you mean make love?" His right eyebrow arched.

"Sometimes you just want to make love, and other times it goes into the deep animalistic need to just fuck. We are past the making love point and down the road animalistic fucking."

"I see, so I take it you want it nice and slow." I felt him shift and just put enough pressure with his hips to feel the head of his 8 inches gently enter me making me make a noise somewhere between a groan and a moan. I tried to move to get more in me.

"No, no, you aren't aloud to move." His hands clamped down on my hips to keep me from moving at all.

"Please.."

"Please what?"

"Just please."

"Is this what you want." Slowly he entered me making a sensuous scream escape my lips, once all the way in he stopped and just smiled down at me. I could see his self control fading as I looked into his deep blue eyes. "Go a head you can move your arms now." He said while he jerked his hips just a little reminding me that he was still in me. I reached up and tangled my fingers in his thick black hair and pulling his face to mine and kissed him with all the passion I felt. He moaned deeply against my own lips until I let go gasping for air.

"Remember no holding back."

"I remember." With that he pulled out of me almost completely and slammed into me knocking the breath out of me and making me arch my back up off the bed. My hands ran down to his back letting my nails dig in which sent him over the edge. He didn't have the control to take it slow and easy anymore and with a growl he tore into me. My legs wrapped around his waist to get leverage while my nails ran down his back, I knew I had caused him to bleed I could feel the skin under my nails. But there was no regret no holding back this time around. My eyes were half closed with pleasure but his eyes kept looking deeply into mine never wavering. It took only a few minutes before he had me shaking and cumming for him. My whole body arching up off the bed and going ridged, leaving me just to ride the waves of pleasure and pant for air. He just smiled at me and pulled out leaving me whimper. Before I knew what was happening he had me rolled over and up on my knees with my ass in the air and my stomach on the bed. He entered me full thrust making me move up an inch or so on the bed. His hand grabbed my ass hard enough for me to feel the bite of his nails into my skin. My loud moans were counter pointed by his rough breath and low growls and the sound of our skin slapping together.

"Have you had enough yet." I heard him growl as the third orgasm shook my body.

"Why are you asking, feeling the need to release?" I asked in between gasps of air.

"Do you want me to?"

"I might pass out if you don't soon." I mumbled back at him feeling him thrust even harder making me scream.

"I don't think I can hold out any longer." He said with all the control in his voice gone.

"If you are asking for permission you have it." With in seconds the pace picked up to almost brutal and he let out a howl as his whole body seized up his nails braking my skin and hot spurts of cum mixing with my own juices. Panting he rolled off of me and laid on his back looking up at the roof. My legs collapsed under me which I didn't care I just laid there on my stomach relearning how to breathe again.

"Uhhhhhhhh." Was all my brain could make me say.

"Yup." I felt him role over, felt his body against mine and his arm heavily put over my back.

"So the key to cuddling is wearing both people out so that they cant really move to get away huh?" That got a small light chuckle out of him and a very content sigh. It took all I had left to role over onto my side and face him. His eyes were closed and there was a look of pure bliss on his goofy grinning face. I curled up into him my head on his chest.

"I love you too." I whispered as I drifted off into a heavy sleep just listening to his heart beat and breathing. I don't know how long I was out but I know when I woke my body felt like it was floating on cloud nine and I looked up to see happy blue eyes looking at me tenderly and a hand lightly stoking my hair.

"Damn you are beautiful when you sleep." He said and bent down to kiss me. Holding him tight I kissed back slow and passionate then I pulled a little away.

"So I guess I should say thank you."

"Oh no need to say thank you."

"I meant about my clan." I smiled as his eyes narrowed.

"You know."

"I knew love, from the minute I saw you I knew you were responsible. My only question is how?"

"Well I like dealing with favors that's how I barter down here. The clan you now are responsible for came to me asking for a favor, they needed a leader and wanted me to find them one. So I set it up because the other clan owed me a favor, so I called them on it to set up the whole battle. Now look at the big picture, the clan you have now is in debt to me which means since you are there leader any deals they made is now part of you so now you owe me a debt I can call on anytime I need it."

"What?"

"Yep." He gave me a wolfish grin. "One day I will call upon the favor and you will come because you and your clan owe me that much, and to break that tie of your clans word is worse then a death sentence."

12