Dream A Twisted Little Dream

Story Info
Dispute over bill turns kinky.
3.2k words
3.79
52.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story was inspired from a dream I had one night but as with most of my dreams, whether good or bad, I woke up before the action got really intense. I got up feeling unsatisfied so I decided to write down the experience and conjure an ending for it to satisfy my urges. Why we wake up rather then actually going through the more intense part of dreams is beyond me, maybe something to do with the heart rate increasing, but sparing the dreamology and Jungian dissection, here's what went down: As with most dreams it was sporadic and details were always changing however I have endeavored to try and compose it as lucidly as I can)

*

I was out having lunch with my girlfriend and her best friend Aly at a Mongolian restaurant. It was in a small, quiet village that we were passing through on a weekend trip and I decided to pull in for lunch after spotting the sign from the road. My girlfriend Kae is a short Korean girl with a really cute face and she wears blue contacts in her eyes with radiant olive skin covering her soft round features. Her friend Aly on the other hand is of medium height, about 5'4, with bleached blond hair, green eyes, high cheekbones and a solarium tan over her well-toned body. On this occasion, Kae was wearing a light-blue wrap-around dress with white lotus flower stitching while Aly was wearing a green tank top and a short black skirt with a split up the side.

We were all seated in the large outdoor area of the restaurant and could see that the sky overhead was slightly grey and becoming overcast. The entrance to the restaurant led directly into this area and we passed through this oriental temple style wooden gate with ornately carved posts. All the tables and chairs were made out of thick solid dark wood which had been raw cut and glossed over heavily, preserving the natural look of the material used.

There was enough seating area for about 50 or so people but except for us the place looked entirely empty. Shortly after we sat down we were served by an older Asian gentleman who appeared to be overjoyed to see us, flashing us his gap-toothed smile and welcoming us with a good sense of hospitality.

After he took our orders, I looked out onto the street and saw that it was just our car parked on the side of the road alongside one other, presumably belonging to the owners. After we finished our meals, an Asian lady came out from inside and commenced clearing our table. She looked very much like a typical bookish Asian housewife with long wavy jet black hair down to her shoulders, sharp brown eyes and taut alabaster skin. She wore glasses with thick small squared frames and had on a long green evening dress with golden heels that made her stand about 5'6. Aly asked her for the bill and she returned after she had taken away our plates, then handed it to me. Immediately both Nala and Aly offered to pay outright for the meals, which turned into a good-natured argument as each one thoroughly insisted lunch was on them. My girlfriend was adamant it was her turn to pay as Aly had paid for the last time they went out, while Aly was undeterred insisting that as we had taken her out for the day it was the least she could do.

I thought it that because it was my idea to stop, I should pay but from the look of things I wasn't going to get a word in the way the conversation was going. The girls ended up getting silly and giggling about the whole situation to the point where even the older lady seemed to find it amusing. I noticed that my girlfriend and Aly were exchanging some strange looks that seemed to suggest something and I wondered what they hell they were secretly communicating, some kind of silly nonsense no doubt.

After she contained her laughter, Aly leaned forward towards me and her hand went to the bill folder which was sitting on my lap. However instead of picking it up she just kept it there, with one hand right resting on my crotch, and looked back over at my girlfriend. Kae kept silent with a smirk on her face, making eyes at me, and didn't say anything as Aly picked up a pen with her other hand and scribbled down her signature next to her credit card. I was so confused about all of this I just sat there not moving or saying a thing, my mouth open with my wide eyes darting between the two girls like an idiot. The Asian lady also seemed a little taken back as well but intrigued enough to stand there and openly watch the entire thing.

I was totally unprepared for what would happen next as Aly put the pen down and moved the bill up off my lap with one hand while her other stayed on my crotch. I looked to my girlfriend knowing that she would never approve of this but she just sat there giggling and exchanging glances with Aly, like this was just some kind of elaborate game. Aly's hand crawled around the crotch of my pants till she found my cock and then proceeded to feel the outline of it.

Honestly, I had no idea what the fuck the two of them were thinking. I could only assume perhaps they had schemed this up together as a prank or were just freewheeling along so I just sat there trying to play along and not say anything. I had heard of Aly's many promiscuous sexual exploits from my girlfriend, who had a much more tame and submissive nature while Aly was uninhibited, daring, and confident. Things were getting surreal and I expected my girlfriend to tell Aly to stop at any second as this was something Kae would not normally be open to, but maybe she really was too submissive to try her best friend's confidence right now. That or she thought Aly would eventually stop the charade and they would giggle more at their bold teasing.

To my amazement, Aly then gave me a devious grin and dragged her fingers up my crotch to my zipper and began tugging it down slowly. I again looked back to my girlfriend who still wasn't showing any signs of disapproval and the Asian lady looked as shocked as I did, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth but I could see traces of a grin curling up the side of her lips.

With all three women looking on, I felt my cock stir and starting to grow in my pants while I sat there trying to keep cool while in utter disbelief. Aly slid her hand into my pants and through the opening of my boxers. I felt her warm, soft fingertips brush against my cock. She then wrapped her fingers around my shaft and guided my cock out of my pants and held it out for display as the Asian lady stared with that same look of amazement on her face. I still couldn't believe what was going on as Aly began moving her fingers up and down the shaft of my cock which now stood out fairly erect and throbbed under her touch. Then Aly gazed straight into my girlfriend's eyes and their eyes locked as Aly slowly leaned down and moved her head into my lap.

As her face came near my cock she opened her mouth and held my cock still while leaning down, guiding it between her lips without actually making any oral contact with it. Then I suddenly felt her lips clamp down around the head of my cock and suction tight around it, followed by the velvet texture of her tongue lashing around it.

She then she slid her head down gradually, taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. At any moment I still expected my girlfriend to lose her tolerance but she just sat there smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl while her best friend was sucking on my cock. It was all too much for me to handle and I felt myself almost drawn to climax right there and then. I guess Aly sensed this from the way my cock started to throb as she stopped rubbing my shaft and let my cock pop out from the suction of her mouth. My cock was already covered in wet, sticky, frothy pre-cum which I noticed had build up around Aly's lips as well. The whole time the girls had not exchanged one single word and I looked over to the Asian lady who was standing by awkwardly, looking at my cock like she just opened a gift to find an embarrassing but wonderful surprise inside.

The tingling sensation in my balls subsided so I knew my orgasm had been delayed for the time being and Aly held my cock out offering it to my girlfriend. Kae followed Aly's lead and took my dick out of her hand then wrapped her own tiny fingers around it. I always liked the way the smallness of her hand contrasted against the size of my thick cock; even though I wasn't massive; it did look good against her petite features. Then she leant down and pressed her little mouth over my cock and started sucking back on it in a rapid pace.

As my girlfriend's head bopped up and down over my cock, I looked over and saw Aly reaching into my pants again. Her fingers traced along my balls which she began fondling and giving my scrotum short, kinky twists and pinches between her fingertips. The sensation of it all was proving to be too much again as I felt the pressure well up in my balls which Aly must have sensed again, as she let go and cupped my girlfriend's chin, pulling her off my cock. I noticed the Asian lady had moved closer and was leaning over Kae's body trying to get a better view of the action. I also realized her hand had moved down to her chest and she seemed to be feeling her own heartbeat as her face became flushed and she made subtle subconscious gestures with her mouth, like licking the air and running her tongue between her lips. I didn't know how much more of this teasing, being right near cumming, then back again, I could withstand without going crazy.

Aly and Kae couldn't control their giggling in spite of the situation, though that didn't make me feel nervous or anything but more like a plaything with a dick for the girls to enjoy. Aly looked over at the Asian lady and spoke to her directly "You look like you want some of this hot cock as well."

Her face turned a deep shade of red with a look of complete embarrassment and answered back in a broken accent "What? Oh no, no, I just come to collect payment."

The younger girls both giggled again and Kae spoke up, "Oh come on you've been standing there gawking like a peeping tom. Don't even pretend you're not slightly interested. I can tell by your face, you don't need to feel embarrassed."

"But my husband, he inside," she answered, trying to reason with the girls.

"Well then maybe he likes to watch, it's been a while so I bet he's noticed what's going on... and it doesn't look like he's objected to you being out here yet, otherwise he would've called you in, wouldn't he." Aly surmised, sounding very sure of herself.

"Please no, do not say this. Please, give me credit receipt and leave, this is restaurant and not a place for these things," the woman pleaded.

Aly wouldn't relent, "We're not going to hand over anything, until you admit that you want this hot young cock, as it is obvious you do."

The woman looked around nervously behind her back trying to spot her husband but there was no sign of him in sight. "You two girls are too young, so foolish." She took a deep breath then forced the next words out of her mouth. " Ok Ok, I want to suck the cock like you, it make me feel young and sexy. Ok, you happy now? I tell you. Now you give me receipt."

"Oh no, we don't think so," Aly pressed on, becoming more manipulative. "Now you admitted you want to, you have to suck it."

"No, you trick me, you say you pay. Please, I cannot. If husband will see, he disowns me. Bring great shame," she was getting really nervous I sensed.

"If you want to get paid, then get down and suck that cock like the good obedient little waitress that your husband wants you to be", Aly hissed through clenched teeth, taking on a darker persona that I didn't know she was capable of. Kae interjected in a manner that I wasn't expecting either, but I sensed she was feeding off Aly's depravity.

"Come on, won't it make you feel younger," Kae said, in a strong yet alluring manner.

The woman looked confused during this whole power play between her and the girls, it seemed that she was not only repulsed by the idea of what the girls proposed she do but also couldn't bring herself to outright deny their dominating orders. I sensed somewhere deep inside stirred feelings within her that she hadn't experienced before and she was torn between an internal battle that was waging in her mind.

Finally the trepidation in her face relented and her brow somewhat relaxed. She stuck the end of her finger between her teeth and chewed it nervously then smiled like a horny vixen, completely shedding the illusion of her conservative demeanor.

The woman bent forward to get on her knees. Her dress hung loosely from her body, giving me a great viewing angle of her breasts. Her hand was shaking as she reached out and touched the tip of my cock and she let out a sharp gasp when my cock throbbed as she touched it. She took a deep breath and seemed to conjure some courage as finally her lithe, tender fingers curled around my swollen member. I noticed it was the hand on which she wore her wedding ring and the polished stone shimmered in the light.

Slowly, her grip on my cock increased to a firm squeeze as her hand moved down my shaft and I let out a soft moan. She seemed encouraged by this and started moving her firm grip up and down my hard shaft, looking back up at the two girls coyly.

Aly spoke out again, "Now stop being a prude and put your mouth around his cock. Let's see you suck him like you were young and unmarried."

Kae added, "Yes, don't stop, you're doing really well".

The woman's gaze dropped from Aly's face down to my cock and she closed her eyes then opened her mouth and moved down to my cock awkwardly.

"Looks like you haven't done that in a while, poor hubby he must be really unsatisfied," Aly remarked and Kae nodded.

"Please, do not speak of husband right now." She paused for instant, hanging just inches away from the head of my cock. Then she dropped her head down defeated, knowing she had crossed the point of no return and planted her lips around the head of my cock.

We all watched as she took me into her mouth and started sucking it but without the same standard of the previous two efforts.

"No, suck it like you mean it bitch," Aly commanded her and reached out with her perfectly manicured hand and curled her fingers into the woman's long unbound hair. She grabbed the hair roughly and began pushing down on the back of her head, pushing her mouth down further and further onto my cock.

I felt my cock slide over her tongue and into the top of her throat, causing her to gag immediately. She tried to recoil back but Aly held her head down and as she struggled and I felt her throat muscles gagging around my cock. Aly pulled her off my cock by her hair and held her head back for a moment while the woman coughed out and gagged on my precum trying to catch her breath. The instant the woman stopped heaving, Aly pushed her face straight back down onto my cock all the way to the hilt, forcing me a few inches down her throat. For a second there, the look on the woman's face was utter shock and regret at what she had gotten herself into.

Aly held her head down again for a few seconds longer this time and to my surprise Kae leant over and started rubbing my cock through the woman's contracting throat, an amazing sensation that I will never forget. Her esophagus felt so good convulsing around my cock it was all too much for me to hold out any longer and I felt my balls tingle again as I felt myself cumming. I threw my head back and let out a loud deep moan as my cock exploded inside this lady's mouth whose name I didn't even know, while Aly held her head down and made sure she took my entire load into her mouth. I felt my orgasm pulse through entire my body, waves of pleasure washed over me and shot up and down my entire spine; I let out a deep loud moan as all my muscles relaxed for that one gloriously blissful moment.

Eventually, as my cock stopped throbbing and my moans grew quieter, Aly released her head and the lady bobbed up choking and gasping for air. I could see the hot sticky remains of cum dripping down the sides of her mouth and she immediately went to wipe her face clean, trying to regain some composure.

I stuffed my still rigid cock away back into my pants as Kae and Aly both broke out in laughter. The Asian lady was getting back on her feet and using a napkin to clean the sticky precum off her fingers. Aly was the first to stand up and pushed back her chair with the back of her knees, then she slid the credit receipt across the table and winked at the waitress.

"That wasn't half bad, I think you even earned yourself a little tip," and threw a handful of loose change onto the table. I glanced over at my girlfriend, who didn't seem as shocked at Aly's audacity as the lady was. We both stood up together and made our way out of the restaurant, not saying a word to the Asian woman as we walked away. On our way out, I caught a glimpse of the owner; he was standing behind a large potted plant trying to hide and staring back at us with a look of pure shock across his face. I wondered how long he had been standing there and thought probably long enough and I couldn't help but to smirk as we stepped out through the large oriental gates back into the outside world.