Dream Bride Tranny Ch. 01

Story Info
Petticoats and wedding gowns abound for Yano.
3.2k words
4.15
98.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

The KBG is a bisexual organisation where the petticoat and the bridal gown, the ultimate feminine garments, are featured and available to transvestites and helping genetic girls alike.

I have been a stud at the KBG for many years performing in numerous sexual encounters, both private and public.

There are times when I become a 'victim' of KBG practices and have to write about my own sexploits. This is one of them.

*

My niece Avril and I rushed along the ground floor corridor of the hotel and made sure none of our relatives were watching us as we disappeared into the room.

Inside, we were met by Miss Anne of the Kinky Brides Group, who immediately ordered Avril to strip me naked.

"Please, not today," I begged, but to no avail.

"Just another opportunity for us to renew the insurance policy and make sure that you remain with the KBG for a little while longer," Miss Anne explained as Phil the photographer and Vic the Video entered the sitting room of the bridal suite to witness, with their cameras, my demands to be sucked off by Avril.

Like the good girl that she is, she obeyed and dropped to her knees and plied her tongue along my stiffening shaft.

I had particularly requested that the KBG remain out of sight on this day but it was too much to expect.

"I need a drink," I hinted, looking at the mini bar.

Instead Miss Anne ordered Avril to go to the bar and get me something nice. She left the room and I was ordered to slip into a white chiffon baby doll adorned with tiny pink bows.

"That will be nice for Avril to see her Uncle Yano being his usual kinky self," Miss Anne scoffed as Phil took a few shots of me teasing my dick with the sexy garment.

A knock on the door brought the session to an end and it was opened to let Avril in. But, she was not alone.

"Please don't do this to me today of all days," pleaded my 19 year old niece Kirsten. Please don't make me do anything with Uncle Yano today. This is my wedding day and surely you can respect me enough to grant me some time to be with my family and my new husband."

"Of course we want you to enjoy your 'big day'," replied Anne, "But we just want some extra special wedding day shots with Uncle Yano. Now if you are really quick no one will notice you are missing from your reception. So, I suggest you climb onto the bed and lift up your negligee, that Uncle Yano has borrowed to keep his cock nice and big for you, and start sucking on his shaft."

There was another look of horror as Kirsten realised I was wearing her negligee.

"Where did you get that? That is for my husband when we go to bed tonight. Have you been in my bedroom," she asked question after question.

Miss Anne offered the explanation. "Your cousin Avril thought your Uncle Yano would look gorgeous in it and love to have his photo taken for passing around the guests if the kinky little bride didn't join in the fun, so hurry up and get gobbling him."

Kirsten wrestled and rustled her magnificent and voluptuous gown as she eased onto the couch realising, like always, that her arguments would be futile, that they would never succeed. Immediately I felt the sensation of masses of tulle and satin playing across my nakedness as I sat there with the negligee raised to my chin. Miss Anne prolonged the proceedings by having Kirsten pose with my cock in a number of sexy positions until she was licking it through her veil. Then she began filling her mouth, each inch recorded, her lace gloved hand feeding my dick to her eager tongue, Kirsten was getting into the mood.

We then moved to the bedroom and ended with the bride sprawled across the bed, her gown and veil a twisted mass around her as I stood on the floor offering her my cock, begging her to suck me off. Just as she drew my shaft to her lips Miss Anne cruelly intervened.

"Kinky old fool, the gorgeous young bride doesn't really want her perverted old Uncle on her wedding day. She wants her young husband or.....or perhaps her lesbian cousin," and Avril was signalled to climb onto the bed and raise her midnight blue satin bridesmaids gown. I was ordered to remove her panties and step into them myself as I watched Kirsten readjust her position to allow her unhindered access to her cousin's pussy. More photos were taken and I was captured using the frill of the bridal gown train as I masturbated to the two girls before me, my dick escaping from the tiny white satin panties around me, the negligee now discarded.

"Alright Uncle Yano, time for you to join in again," came the instruction from Miss Anne and I climbed onto the bed and began piling the massive bridal gown onto the brides back until I had cleared a path to her panties and her pussy.

Eventually I eased the fourteenth layer upwards to expose Kirsten's gorgeous and shapely ass. The first time we were filmed together was soon after her eighteenth birthday and the last time we had been filmed together, the week after her nineteenth birthday, I was encouraged to munch hungrily on her ass, to ease my tongue into her rosebud and lubricate her ready for the force of my dick as we performed our first anal - on a double-decker bus, not on the street but at the business premises of one of the KBG members.

Once again I was licking her ass, the ass of the gorgeous bride on her actual wedding day, alternating between there and her sweet and tasty cunny as Kirsten herself licked her cousin's equally tasty pussy. When I was told to give her a good fucking before she went to perform the bridal waltz with her husband, I was waiting for the condom, but none was forthcoming, only another KBG stunner.

"How can a bride get pregnant if you wear a condom," began Miss Anne as Kirsten stopped and looked at us via the mirror on the wall beside the bed, worry written all over her stunning face.

"I don't want a baby just yet, please don't make me pregnant," Kirsten begged as I gently dipped my fingers into her cunt, wet and slippery despite her concerns about her husband and also the possibility of getting pregnant.

Anne ignored the plea and continued to instruct.

"Alright Kirsten, this is going to be tough for you, especially on your wedding day."

There was a pause just to let Kirsten consider what she was doing with another man on such an important day, before Miss Anne continued.

"We don't want the video to look like the bride is being raped but, instead, that you are so very eager to feel your Uncles big cock deep inside you again. Just stretch one of your arms through between your legs and your gown and grab hold of his cock and offer it to your cunt and then help ease him in deeper as you beg him to fuck you. You know how much better he is than your new husband will ever be."

Anne was piling on the agony for Kirsten and I really felt like saying something but knew better not to. Kirsten remained silent, so Anne instead, turned on me.

"Alright then Uncle, let me see that tongue working hard, let the cameras in under the petticoats too, to get a good view of your willingness to eat anything just to please your kinky niece. Soon the whole World will be getting to see your eagerness to lick ass, because that's what we will do if she continues with her silence. Do you hear that Kirsten? We are going to publish a nice photo of Uncle Yano, burrowing under your bridal gown, eager to munch your ass - if you don't speak up and beg him to fuck you good and hard."

Kirsten continued her silence, I really thought my time had come and I knew for sure that I would be publicised as a kinky old man with his young niece, I'd seen it done numerous times before with other KBG members

I looked into the mirror. I could hear her sniffle and saw Kirsten wipe away tears with the aid of a tissue from Avril.

There was no sympathy from Miss Anne or the camera crews - they kept going.

"Don't give me crocodile tears again Kirsten," cried Miss Anne, somewhat agitated. "I'll give you five seconds to respond one way or the other."

"Five," she began. "Maybe if you lick her pussy a bit more she will respond quicker.

"Four."

"Don't make her do it if she doesn't want to," I remarked, breaking my silence at last.

"Three," Miss Anne went on unimpressed by my request. I tried again.

"Two." I was angry. "For fuck's sake it is her wedding day, let her be. Do what you want with me," I raised my head from the masses of tulle and satin.

"One."

A hand appeared from between Kirsten's legs and grabbed for my cock. She began to tease my shaft along the lips of her pussy, easing herself open in silence.

The counting stopped and there was absolute silence for a few moments.

Then quietly Kirsten uttered her first few words of encouragement.

"Fuck me Uncle Yano. I'm a kinky bride, just a little slut and I want you to fuck me," Kirsten began in a whisper. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she was wet and her excitement and volume grew immediately. "Push your big cock right into me, let me feel you deep inside me."

As Kirsten's words got louder she eased open her cunt with my cock and slipped me into her. This was unbelievable, her husband would be drinking and socialising with her family and my family at the bar as I fucked his bride of only three hours, in a room a few doors away.

In fact Kirsten and I had quite an unbelievable relationship. Ever since our first enforced sexual encounter (We Have Ways of Making You Stay - Incest) we had developed quite a bond and quite often met for a chat. Very often that chat turned to sex on the way home. The demure little girl soon began to dress rather provocatively at our meetings and enjoyed seeing other people watching her, watching us even. The KBG had taught her how to perform in front of an audience and Kirsten was eager to try new ideas, different outdoor locations, different positions, and then take them home to her fiancé Richard whom she said she was educating in sexual matters.

I looked down at Avril as she fingered her own pussy inches below the gasping mouth of her cousin who was still begging me to fuck her.

"I want you Uncle Yano, all the time I want your cock. I've told them I love you fucking me, that I want your baby, I just want you to fuck me so much now. Richard is a great man, he will be a great husband but he can't fuck me like you do Uncle Yano. Look in the mirror – can you see me? I've been your bride before but never this special. This is my wedding day. Am I a slut Uncle Yano, or do you see a beautiful bride making love to you?"

I didn't get a chance to answer - Kirsten was unstoppable now.

"I see three beautiful lovers, two lesbian cousins and their kinky lover. Please fuck me Uncle Yano, harder and harder. Cum into me darling, spunk into my cunt, let me feel your hot cream filling me up, I want you darling, I want you all of the time."

Her words were uttered in short gasps now, and, despite my previous requests for her to drop the Uncle title, the KBG had insisted that she continue because it was so kinky.

"I've dreamt of this day, my very own magnificent bridal gown raised around me and my gorgeous Uncle pounding his massive cock into me. I want Richard to come and find us now to see his bride being fucked, to watch me being the hottest bitch in town."

I was really pounding hard into Kirsten now my balls bouncing off her thighs with each massive thrust I gave her, her head now propelling into the bosom of her cousin as she continued to beg.

Avril joined in and I looked down into her face, her mass of bright red hair spread across the white pillow.

"Fuck her Uncle Yano, she really wants your baby, we both want your baby. Shoot your cum into her, I want to drink it from her pussy. She loves you Yano, Kirsten tells me all the time."

For a few seconds they were speaking over each other as Kirsten regained some breath and began again

"Yes I want you. I want your baby. I really want your baby. Give me all your hot sticky cream into me and give me a baby on my wedding night," her delirious behaviour now reflected in her words as her pussy came searching for my cock each time I slowed down to drink in the reality of the situation, to watch in the mirror as the bride licked her bridesmaid as she continued to finger herself. Every now and again there was a shimmering effect from the sequins on the most elaborate bridal gown that surrounded me. I was trying to be careful and avoid messing it. This was not a porn star bride I was fucking this time, this bride was real, my stunningly gorgeous niece who should have been with her husband. Instead she was with me moaning with sexual desire, begging for my baby. I looked into the mirror again and realised how fantastic this was and began pounding harder than ever into her as I slipped my hands under her gown and petticoats to hold onto her hips.

I continued to take rests, loving the adoration of my young nieces and absorbing the beauty of us all in the mirror. I became aware of the door opening and another person in the room speaking to Miss Anne. It was a waitress, not just any old waitress but a girl I recognised from Tulle Towers, home of the KBG.

"Alright Yano, time to blast the bride with your cum. Anji tells me they are wondering where Kirsten and Avril are," Miss Anne announced.

Anji has her own web site and Miss Anne invited her to stay and watch us fuck and at the same time she teased me.

"Have you ever had sex with an old man, Anji?

There was a pause and no answer.

"As you can see he likes his brides to be nice and young and in the family too. Perhaps we could make an exception and you could be a kinky bride for him some night soon. Perhaps you could even feature him on your website and play with that gorgeous big dick that we all love. It's so sad that he wants to leave us before all the girls at Tulle Towers have had a chance to be his kinky bride," she went on with such a sarcastic tone to her voice.

"Why don't you help him give the bride the baby she so much wants to have Anji? Get onto the bed and tease some of that wedding gown over his testicles and make him cum - before we are all found out."

I used the mirror once again and watched as Anji raised her short black pleated skirt. She pressed herself hard up against my body as she eased Kirsten's veil through between my legs with her right hand. Catching it with her left the veil brushed sexily against me as I began to pound into Kirsten again. Gently brushing it over my shoulders and down to my buttocks Anji whispered to me as she worked me up even further.

"I want you too baby. Later, when I serve you and expect a tip I want you to lean me over the table and fuck my pussy so hard. But right now you have stunning babes pining for your cum lover, pining for your baby, so let the bride know how much you want her and let her pussy taste your cream."

Wow, this girl was hot and living up to her reputation as she encouraged me to speak up.

"Kirsten I want to have lots of sex with you and make lots of babies," I rather wetly confessed, the camera microphones catching it all. "I want to come and visit you every week and have lots of kinky sex in your house."

The more Anji teased my balls, the more I added as I felt my orgasm grow and I began to spurt into Kirsten.

"I want to marry you Kirsten, I'm a transvestite now, I'm wearing your things and I want to wear your wedding gown and have a kinky wedding at Tulle Towers and give you my little baby too."

That was it. Anji was gently squeezing my balls in the veil as I sent my first salvo into Kirsten, her requests gone, her words replaced by loud ecstatic moans, joining in harmony with my own as our bodies thrashed together and our orgasms erupted over and over again.

It should have been a moment to savour, to lie on the bed with my dick still in her pussy but suddenly I was unceremoniously hauled off the bed before I collapsed onto the girls, my sodden dick swaying around in front of me instead and graciously accepted by Anji as she devoured the cum still oozing from my shaft to mix with the love juices of my gorgeous niece.

There was an extreme urgency about the room, and I watched as the girls refreshed their make up, repositioned their gowns and then kissed me as they left the room. Anji and I posed for a few shots before she left me also and so I went for a shower.

When I emerged Miss Anne was waiting for me, ready to party and dance the night away.

"Anji noticed that your white panties were somewhat sodden in cum so she left you these to wear. Put these on too honey and she will give us some nice views to look at as she serves the tables around us."

I did as I was asked and an hour later I was dancing with the gorgeous bride, the sex maiden image gone and her naïve and innocent looks returned.

"I don't think it is a good idea for you to have my baby," I suggested as she clung to me as we slowly danced. It was for the benefit of the camera only.

"You're right Uncle Yano, because when I was doing the bridal waltz and everyone was watching me and Richard, your cum was running down my leg into the tops of my stockings and by now there might be none left for a baby."

I was speechless.

Chapter Two - very soon

yano
yano
91 Followers