Dream Bride Tranny Ch. 02

Story Info
More bridalwear bliss for Yano and Kirsten.
4.7k words
4.29
36k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Orchestrated by the Kinky Brides Group (KBG) Uncle Yano has been forced to have sex with his young niece, fully dressed in her bridal gown, in the bridal suite and on her wedding day.

The evening continues and amid the celebrations find out what the frilly panty wearing Yano and Kirsten do next.

As the night went on and the dancing continued I had another dance with Kirsten, a real slow one where she slung her arms around my neck and leaned back, clasping her hands against my head and pushing our bodies together, surrounding me with her massive gown. We talked as we danced and I apologised for spoiling her wedding day. She smiled - a contented smile.

"Since becoming the youngest ever member of the KBG I have learned lots about sex, kinky sex in particular," she began, coming closer to talk in a near whisper.

"You and I have done some kinky things since I came here to pose as a virgin bride on the night that you took my virginity. We are special, you and I, so don't worry about what happened. In a kinky way I am quite excited by it all. Just think, of all the brides around the world today, how many off them will have hoisted their gorgeous gowns and had rampant sex like we had? How many will have danced the bridal waltz with cum from their favourite Uncle seeping from their pussy? See – we are very special."

Kirsten cuddled into me. I looked around to see if any of the other dancers were watching us, only another two – both members of the KBG. We looked over at the bar.

"You are good at sex Uncle Yano, my new husband is good at drinking," she commented with a wry smile and similar tone to her voice.

The dance ended and I helped gather up the long train of her gown and escorted Kirsten back to her seat.

A few songs later and I was on the dance floor again, this time with Avril swishing and swirling her big satin gown, displaying the white petticoats which filled it supremely.

"Careful," I said reminding her that she had no panties on and too many swirls might give the game away.

"Why have I no panties on," she asked teasingly and then added before I could answer. "Because my kinky Uncle is wearing them as he dances with me."

It wasn't true, I was wearing Anji's but who was I to argue with a pretty girl?

The fast dance finished but Avril held onto me and we came together for another slow one.

"What did you and Kirsten talk about? I was watching you both and you seemed so relaxed."

"I was really apologising for what I had done to her on her 'big day'. Perhaps I should also apologise to you. After all I am wearing your panties at the moment."

"Now that is something that concerns me quite a lot, you have this craving to wear our underwear. You are a stud with a huge cock so why such a desire to become a transvestite?"

"You have to understand that the KBG do these things to punish me, to humiliate me in front of my friends and other KBG members. They are punishing you too. Would you, like me, well, would you even entertain the thought of me munching on your ass if the KBG were not standing over us, encouraging us with threats of humiliation?"

"But you seem to enjoy it now. I watched you last time and how much your cock rose when you started to draw stockings up your leg to attach to a suspender belt. You positively purred with excitement."

If only she realised I had been dressing in stockings and the occasional dress for years, since meeting Emma, my first girlfriend at Tulle Towers. However, I never realised I made it so obvious a pleasure in front of Avril and Kirsten.

"Well it is a very, very sexy feeling just like I get when you to draw your petticoats over my naked body. Have you seen how my cock shoots up in size when you do that?"

"Would you like to wear my petticoats, maybe even this gorgeous gown? Would you like to meet me secretly and I'll help you dress in some sexy teenage clothes and then we can be lesbians just like Kirsten and I? We can all be lesbians and you can have the real dildo instead of the pink and black ones we use."

I was about to make a startling confession when the record stopped and, quite relieved, I guided Avril over to the bar and bought her a drink instead.

The chat and a few drinks at the bar were interrupted a while later when Anji came over.

"Miss Anne wants you to report to the bridal suite again."

No questions asked because Anji was gone in a flash.

I responded immediately, looked around as I left the ballroom and tentatively made my way through the corridor to the peaceful quiet of the bridal suite. Miss Anne was waiting for me.

Strip off sweetheart," she ordered as soon as I walked in. "I have a great surprise for you."

In a few seconds I stood naked before her, thoughts spinning through my head. Miss Anne was about to hand over the reins to Miss Anji and I wondered if she wanted a parting fuck from me. She came closer and gently grasped my cock.

"Phil thought that you might like to see some of the action shots from earlier tonight," she began and handed me the first photo from a brown envelope, a shot across the bridal suite with my naked sex hidden by the train of Kirsten's gown, which I am holding in my right hand. Next, the train was spread out on the floor around us and my complete nakedness in full view as Kirsten held my stiff shaft in her tiny gloved hand.

"The complete teenage bride and her kinky old Uncle," was how Anne described it.

"Less of the old," I thought.

"I love this one," she confessed as we looked at Kirsten kneeling before me, her gown riding up my legs, the layers of tulle playing on my testicles as Avril held my cock in her hand and offered it to the open mouth of the bride.

The next was a close up of Kirsten looking demure and dirty, the KBG training successful, her face and my cock covered by her veil as her tongue licked around the head of my shaft.

"I hope that you agree that these are a nice size to pass around the guests," Anne asked as she passed me another. Kirsten was on the floor her naked ass in the air, her gown piled on her back and my tongue licking on her asshole. The following close up had the veil draped over my head with the tip of my tongue inserted into her ass.

Finally, there was the three of us on the bed, my cock buried in the bride as Kirsten licked at the pussy of her bridesmaid cousin lying beneath us.

"Of course they can all be kept secret," I turned to find Anne removing her blouse as she talked.

"Yes," I thought, she really does want me to fuck her. It had been some time since I last did it with her and although she was now nearly fifty she was as beautiful and as randy as ever.

I watched her remove her bra and her then her skirt fell to the floor. She was wearing a black waist slip to just above her knee. Teasingly she turned her back on me and bent her knees and eased the slip over her bum to display her black frilly suspender belt. She smiled at me as she let the slip fall and then turned suddenly to face me.

"I told you I had a surprise for you," Anne gasped as I stared in shock at the thick black strap-on dildo that was held against her right leg with a black satin ribbon.

Releasing the ribbon as she walked towards my stiffened body, her cock sprung free pointing straight at me and around twelve inches in front of her.

"Open the door and see if Phil the photographer is waiting in the corridor," she suggested, as she held the dildo in her right hand and stroked at it as if it was a real cock.

Phil walked in, camera around his neck and whistled as his eyes locked on the shaft Anne held upright.

"I want Uncle Yano on his knees on the bed," she ordered pointing to the bed as she spoke.

I was still in shock and disobeyed her order - rabbit and headlights come to mind now. She pointed again and I continued to stand with my back against the wall my own cock drooping at the anticipated horror running through my mind. Then Anne continued with a quite sympathetic tone to her voice considering I had disobeyed.

"Alright Honey, I'm not going to push this up your ass or down your throat. I just want you to help me with the cover to my retirement invitation and pose for a few shots. That's all, nothing sinister."

I looked at her, somewhat unconvinced.

"Honest," and she gently took me by the hand and led me to the bed. I felt like a child as she continued talking.

"I have a fantastic surprise for you when this is complete and I want Phil to remain here and take some shots of us together."

My mind raced back to the thought of having sex with her, something that used to happen regularly a few years ago but now the younger black studs with the massive cocks are her favourite.

I climbed onto the bed and turned to face her and the camera. Anne offered her cock to my mouth and I kissed the huge bulbous head. Phil's camera rattled off numerous shots.

"Be a daredevil Yano, give my cock a few licks and then let me see you suck it, just for a few seconds," Anne coaxed and then continued. "I promise this surprise that I have for you is worthy of doing me the honour of a few sucks on my dildo."

I looked at both of us in the mirror. Never since that fateful day with Boyd and Emma had I held a large black cock so close to my mouth. I looked at myself in the mirror for a second and then closed my eyes.

I heard the clicking of the camera shutter a few times and then a couple of minutes or so later changed to a position with my ass in the air and the dildo pressing at my anus. Five minutes later we were looking at the results on Phil's camera when my jaw suddenly dropped. I had no idea it could also record video and my enthusiasm, my willingness to please Miss Anne had been captured. When the camera shutter had silenced I began to lick the entire length of her dildo, licking it as I looked upward into her eyes, my arms reaching upwards to her breasts, my tongue licking around the knob, easing it into my mouth, sucking on the massive black cock strapped to my mistress. I begged her to fuck me as we simulated sexual intercourse when Phil seemed to have finished photographing the second scene. I watched myself in the mirror, my head forced down onto the bed as Anne stood at the end of the bed thrusting her dildo between my legs to glide back and forth in my cupped hands. I was shocked that my actions had been filmed, all I wanted to do, was to let her see how willing I was to fuck with her.

I was still shell-shocked when she dropped to her knees before me and began to suck my cock and encouraged Phil to photograph us. She did the same to me with her mouth as I had done to her dildo and had me standing stiff and erect in seconds.

"I have a wonderful surprise for you," she said when she stopped. "I have something that you will truly adore – just open the bathroom door and find out."

As she talked I was led by the cock across the room and opened the door.

"Wow," I gasped, the sight of a bridal gown hanging from the shower head, the train and petticoats filling the bath. I looked at Anne thinking that she was going dress in it.

"It's not for me," she replied, reading my thoughts. "Kirsten left it for you and she is coming back later to see you in it and to have her photograph taken with her favourite sissy Uncle."

I stood back, I wanted to escape, the recent words of Avril ringing through my head and the thought of how she would react to me dressed as a bride. Anne busied herself removing three large petticoats to the lay them out on the bed.

"Bring out your bridal gown you gorgeous kinky man," she teased.

"I don't think it will fit me," I grasped at an excuse.

"I think you are right," she responded immediately and so matter of factly. "But I think we can squeeze you in and perhaps lace up the back a little wider than intended but tight enough to keep it raised around you. No excuses my dear - come on then, step into this," and she held open the waistband of the first multi-layered petticoat.

I looked at Phil, camera in one hand ready to record the occasion, brown envelope full of incriminating photos in the other.

The petticoats all fitted perfectly, the elasticated waistband helping immensely. Under the first one I could already feel my dick responding as the layers of tulle on the second and third brushed against my naked body as they were lowered over my head. Now I could relate to the sensation tranny Roberta (The Virgin Tranny and the Bride) and others had tried to get over to me in their confessions and accounts of life with the KBG. I looked down over the single hair on my chest to the huge white protrusion emanating from my waist. I moved and they rustled. I took a step forwards and stopped, the petticoats rocked and rolled on my hips for a few seconds after I had halted. I was fascinated. I tried hard to contain my excitement as I once more looked into the mirror. When Phil asked me to show off my dick Miss Anne helped me raise the sensational tulle around me and let him see how aroused I was. I swung it around in front of him and his camera until Miss Anne asked me to kneel on the floor, this time the petticoats spreading around me as she gathered the immense gown to lower over my head.

Earlier we had all admired Kirsten as she stepped from the bridal car, a true Princess, Avril assisting with the stunning dress, adjusting the white ruched organza skirt over the mass of white tulle below, attending to the immense train and the long veil lifting from the train in the gentle breeze. Kirsten smiled at me from under the two tiers of her veil as I stepped forward to take a quick snap of her, the sequins and embroidery of her satin strapless bodice glinting in the sunlight, the rustling of all the material quite audible at the same time.

And now here I was rising to my feet in the same gown, billowing out around me, unbelievable to watch, the rustling sound much louder as Anne busied herself with the same adjustments Avril had made, Phil capturing every move with his camera, my face quite stern, shocked even, the realisation of what was happening to me very distant indeed. I knew I had no other option and seemed resigned to the fact and was standing there, merely allowing this to happen.

For ten minutes Anne crawled around on all fours, still completely naked, fixing Velcro onto the edge of the train. Under the gown my cock was drooping, the wonderful pleasure I had had with the petticoats and the gown and its inbuilt layers lowering over my head were passed. However when Anne was finished on the floor and rose to her feet to bring the satin bodice up around me I was soon aroused again, especially with each flick of the satin ribbons as she threaded up the corset bodice, tightening it around me with the help of Phil, creating my breasts with the soft breast forms that she had tried to slip secretly into place.

I was then given the white lace gloves to try on, tight but successfully done. Then came the veil, another mass of shimmering white tulle held together with a white plastic comb which gripped into my thick dark hair quite well. The silver tiara followed before I was turned around to look in the mirror again, to see the wonderful apparition, the bride that was me, formerly a stud at the KBG and now being punished in pleasure as a transvestite bride. Now I knew what the other trannies were talking about as I escorted them to the love alter in the grounds of Tulle Towers. I knew how much I enjoyed the sensations of their gowns and petticoats brushing my nakedness as I assisted them from the limo or when we walked arm in arm towards her naked groom. The gasps from under the veil, the repeated sharp intakes of her breath with each step as the gown rocked on the hips and the interior layers of tulle made contact with a stiff cock.

"Are you going to put make up on me," I asked in a quivering voice.

"Was that a kinky request from our kinky stud," Anne teased and went into the bathroom and shut the door, leaving me to study myself in the mirror.

I now knew what it meant as I gazed at myself, the veil, my veil thrown back over my head, tumbling, cascading in layers onto the crinkled fabric of my train. I'd never experienced a gown like this before, so wide and so beautiful to look at and so utterly fabulous to wear. I'd been bridalised before, only four weeks before in a tight fitting trumpet gown, but the sensation in this extravaganza of organza and tulle was breathtaking to say the least. I remembered how Roberta (The Virgin Tanny and the Bride) described her first experience in a bridal gown, that of my friend Rianna too and then of course my current shemale lover Michelle.

I spilled my heart out to Phil who had finished snapping photographs of me and sat on the couch watching me run my hands over and over the satin corset and the springing skirt, pushing the volume against my crotch, teasing my massive rod with the layer of loose hanging tulle, wanting to lift the vast layers to grab my cock and masturbate like a new clit licker at Tulle Towers as the beautiful bride glided passed on her way to her gorgeous stud.

"Do you think I could become a transvestite stud?" I asked Phil just as the bathroom door opened and Miss Anne emerged with her strap-on waving around in front of her. She answered my question.

"Perhaps you could and that's why I have decided there will be no make up for you. Perhaps some of our gay clientele will enjoy their partner undressing from a dress to reveal a hunky body like yours so I must give that some consideration."

She stepped onto the bed in front of me.

"How about a little quick practice before we get Kirsten along to see her kinky Uncle in her wedding gown," and pushed her dildo into my face.

Phil got his video running and recorded all my kinky requests as the sensation of it all had me drooling at the mouth as well as my cock.

"Perhaps you would like to be my lesbian bride for my last ever movie for the KBG," she began as I held her thick latex dick in my hands again and kissed and licked it as she spoke.

"Just imagine both of us walking out onto the lawn in the most elaborate bridal gowns ever, walking in front of a hundred people or more, your colleagues from the stud offering their big dicks to us as we pass, clitlickers and transvestites masturbating at our beauty, former girlfriends and co-stars of your movies stunned at your feminine beauty as they watch us take our kinky vows."

Her words were driving me on, my tongue and mouth working on her cock oblivious to Phil and his camera, lapping up the pussy juice seeping from her, trying to deep throat her dildo as I tried equally hard to impress her. I wanted to be the last one to fuck her.

"Please, please let it be me, that is a wonderful idea - I want to be your transvestite stud."

Suddenly a phone started ringing. Phil answered it.

"Kirsten is leaving the ballroom with Anji. Richard is very drunk and being a bit of a problem," was the message.

"Now is your chance to impress your chief bridesmaid for our wedding day," Anne enthused as she directed me on where stand and then fixed my gown before she and Phil stepped into the bathroom to watch from the open door.

I was shaking, a mixture of excitement and worry. Questions ran through my mind as I stood in the silent room.

"Would Kirsten be alone?"

"What would happen if one of my relatives were with her?"

Then I heard the key in the door.

I heard the door open and then quietly close. Then there was silence followed by soft sobbing. Kirsten was upset by the behaviour of her drunken groom. What would she be like when she walked around the corner from the lobby to the sitting room to find me in her immense bridal gown? I was scared to move, so many layers of materials created so much rustling with even the slightest movement. I listened, the sobbing stopped, Kirsten blowing her nose, but she remained in the lobby. I decided to move, to get this huge shock over with.

yano
yano
91 Followers
12