Dream Bride Tranny Ch. 03

Story Info
Outdoor frilly fun for tranny bride & niece Kirsten.
5.7k words
4.33
47k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

I was never allowed to forget that I had had sex with my 18 year old niece when she modelled a few bridal gowns for the KBG. Even her wedding day was hijacked and, in the final part of a wedding day shock for bride Kirsten, she has dressed her Uncle in her most amazing bridal gown and is about to embark on another kinky adventure.

Hand in hand Kirsten and I walked towards the video camera and the fire door. As we waited for the signal to move Kirsten was instructed to peel back a few layers of my gown and then hug and kiss me, rub herself against the material and beg me to take her outside and fuck her. She didn't disappoint Miss Anne.

"I'm a kinky bride Uncle Yano and I just love letting you wear my bridal gown. I hope my husband doesn't find us."

Suddenly she was worried about Richard.

"He won't interrupt called Miss Anne, he is being taken care of in the bar."

I encouraged her to carry on as before and raised my shimmering gown to expose some of the top layers of petticoats. Kirsten most enthusiastically grabbed some of the others and bucked her pussy against them.

"Uncle Yano, I feel so very, very sexy and just want to feel your big cock squeezing into my pussy. Avril calls me a slut because I tell her all the time that I want to have a baby with you, your cock was first into me and I love to have it in me whenever I can."

"Even on your wedding night?" Miss Anne teased and then she carried on.

"By the way sweetheart, Uncle Yano no longer has a big a cock. It is a big clit from now on - don't ever let me hear otherwise. He is a lesbian tranny, a bisexual tranny with a big juicy clit and he wants to tell you how much he loves his clit in your wedding dress as well as your pussy."

I didn't get a chance as Kirsten held the sexy tulle against her pussy and begged me, in gasping breathes, to fuck her so hard.

She was suddenly interrupted by the signal to move out and the fire doors swung open and the cool night air wafted into us. We continued to stand our eyes becoming accustomed to the darkness. There was the 'Dark Secret' about twenty feet away, the rear door open wide inviting us in. Nothing stood between us and the limo, Miss Anne, Phil and the video man all behind us now in the corridor to watch and record our tentative steps.

Kirsten helped lower the skirt of my gown again and smooth it over the underskirts before standing beside me, taking my hand. I wanted to drape my train over my arm but that was not permitted because Miss Anne wanted the camera to see the full extent of such a train as I walked to the limo. I squeezed Kirsten's hand to let her know I was ready. With my left hand linking her and my right hand holding up my gown to avoid tripping, we took three steps in the corridor and then out into the night. We stopped, the heat of the day still holding in the night air but the chill of the cold concrete path penetrating my stocking clad feet. I didn't look at any of the cars in the car park, nor did I look up at the windows of the hotel, I just stood there and hoped nobody would see us, absorbing the wonderful moment. I did look to my left, to my brave niece, so naked beside me, so gorgeous and so sexy. Any normal bride on her wedding night would be in bed with her new husband. Kirsten of course is not normal - she is a teenage porn star and always looking for excitement and a bigger thrill.

With her help I was also gaining a huge thrill, an amazing thrill and despite the anxiety of the situation my clit was throbbing like fuck twenty layers under. Kirsten gave me a smile, a contented smile, and I gave her hand another squeeze. The cameras remained in the safety of the corridor, I linked my arm into her hers and we took our first few steps together in public as kinky brides, my gown shimmering in the subdued lighting of the car park, the corset tight around my torso, the vastness of the massive petticoat filled skirt pressed against Kirsten on my left, half surrounding her nudity, creating the same stimulations in her female body as it did in my own when the roles were reversed, an escaped layer of my veil brushing her right breast sending sexy shivers throughout her body. On my right side my gown was now free from the restrictions of the room and the corridor walls, the massive skirt that had been so admired earlier as Kirsten stepped from the wedding car at the church now rustling and rolling on my transvestite hips with each step, creating a diversion of my thoughts from the apprehension of being in such a situation to one of absolute bliss, blanking from my mind the thoughts that someone might be watching us from a darkened hotel window.

"This is so superb," I whispered to Kirsten.

I was about to thank her again when we were stopped about halfway to the limo and asked to turn around and pose and to see my train still coming out of the door. We had to kiss, a passionate kiss, our tongues exploring, our arms encircling each other as I pulled the naked bride against her gown from the outside and my solid erection pushing outwards, pushing at the innermost layer of net petticoat, my eyes closed for an esctatic moment and then open again, staring at the mass of hotel windows. How could the KBG guarantee our safety? How could they tell that a resident was not going to get up and draw the blinds or stand and view the city at midnight?

The order to move broke my thoughts and we carried on to reach the rear door of the limo where I had to stand as Kirsten made a start to gathering in the train. It seemed to take forever and I was scared stiff when a car suddenly appeared but passed without detecting us even though Kirsten was between the hotel and the limo with only an armful of bridal train concealing her nakedness to the occupants.

I slipped onto the rear seat of the limo with a great deal of care, the door quite narrow for such an abundant bridal gown and Kirsten eased my train in around me. My gown was everywhere. Filling the back of the car and spilling across the floor and onto the beds. Phil and Vic climbed into the car and instructed me to raise my gown and expose my standing clit to my naked bride. I posed with my clit in the most sensational way I had ever done before. Kirsten gently brushed wisps of tulle across the bulbous tip and I whimpered with extreme ecstasy. Her teasing gave way to licking as she licked off some of my leaking juices and then gave me a full-blown blowjob as Anne watched distantly from the corridor. It didn't last long enough, only seconds, long enough to get the shots required and then Kirsten scrambled onto the seat to push her very excited pussy into my face.

"Lick me Uncle Yano, lick me, lick your kinky teenage bride, we are two kinky brides together. Please let me feel your tongue in my pussy."

Kirsten was delirious with passion now, always keen to remind me that she was still a teenager and nearly half my age, begging me to have her right there in the car park, quite oblivious to our surroundings now, quite oblivious to me dressed as the bride and not her, the passion, the love, the lust overtaking our senses for our safety even, as we ignored the instructions being given to us and I sank my tongue between her wide open legs and began drinking on her sodden mound. Kirsten pounded her cunt against my mouth until we stopped for a breather, her climax growing fast.

"I want you to fuck me darling," I whispered more to her pussy than directly to Kirsten but she heard me all the same. "I want you to sit on my cock, please let me feel my clit in your cunt," I went on, correcting my error, realising I no longer had a cock but a ten inch clit.

"I love you fucking me doggy style," Kirsten confessed as we coupled up only to be stopped by Phil after just a few strokes.

"Miss Anne is going apeshit at you two for disobeying her orders," he began. "You are not supposed to be doing that here – you are jeopardising not only your safety, but others too, so let's get a few of the required shots as you get back into the hotel."

I looked up as he ran back to the fire door and saw him join Anne and Vic. Miss Anne did not look happy.

"I think we are in deep trouble," I said to Kirsten as she helped me raise the gown around my clit as I prepared to step from the limo, exposing myself to the waiting cameras.

I took a few steps and then stopped as Kirsten prepared my long train so that it glided from the back seat. For a few seconds I looked around me again at all the overlooking windows, some lit up, some in darkness, some with the curtains drawn and others not, as I awaited Kirsten to come by my side to continue our walk towards the door with my clit in her right hand.

We were stopped by an angry Miss Anne just on the doorstep so that my bridal train could be filmed and photographed as an encouragement for other tranny and clitlickers at the KBG, to let them see one of the most beautiful gowns they could get to wear if they played the rules correctly.

"That was ludicrous and so I have already decided to punish you both tonight for your complete failure to act responsibly, so don't be surprised by some of the orders that I give you from now on. Just obey them," Anne scolded as I lifted Kirsten into my arms, as instructed earlier, to carry my bride along the corridor and over the threshold of the bedroom.

With one arm around my neck and the other holding my gown and petticoats aloft to let my clit peek out from the white heaven, we strolled and posed strictly as instructed until we reached the room.

My train was once again reduced to its normal length before I continued to carry my naked bride to the bedroom.

"Bloody Hell," Kirsten spurted out in anguish, "Back, quick, quick, quick, get back," she continued, most agitated as I struggled to see the problem because my veil had slipped over my eyes a little.

I added my own expletives when I got sight of the problem.

There, lying spread-eagled over the bed was her husband, naked and unconscious. I tried to reverse with this massive dress and was stopped by Miss Anne.

"He is dead to the World, so pissed he had to be carried here and undressed. He won't bother you two having sex beside him," she said quite nonchalantly.

"No way," I retorted pushing her to the side as I attempted to turn in the doorway. Phil and Vic stood in my way and Miss Anne looked at me, anger once again painted on her face.

"Alright then, the 'Dark Secret' is still at the door. You now have a choice. Either perform here and now, or both of you will be taken into the city to perform in an alleyway and then left to find your own way home, one naked and the other so kinky in such a beautiful bridal gown." There was silence for a few moments before Anne added, "Kirsten can help make your decision by climbing onto the bed to give Richard a little suck to see how he reacts. The choice is all yours."

I continued to stand in the doorway, but prepared to dive into the sitting room at the same time, as I watched the young wife position herself on her knees between his open legs and suck on her husbands cock. His cock stiffened slightly but there was no other movement. Anne nudged me into the bedroom.

"Get onto the bed behind her and start rimming her ass with your tongue."

I looked at Anne, the order a bit too severe for my liking.

"I told you things would be a bit different now so just do it, or, remember the city centre beckons."

Eventually I scrambled onto the king size bed struggling to manipulate my gown, trying to make the amplitude of the oscillating layers surely loud enough to waken the sleeping groom, delaying as much as possible the surprise for his gorgeous wife. It failed to work and I began by licking on her tasty pussy once again. The cameras came in close as Miss Anne slipped her hand up under my petticoat mass and grabbed me hard by the clit. I responded immediately and ran my tongue onto the brides' ass hole. I licked at her, pushing my tongue into the hole, pushing my veil back onto my head to allow the cameras an interrupted view of the kinky proceedings as Kirsten successfully brought Richard to an erection. I did this for around two minutes until Miss Anne interrupted.

"Now then Yano - is your big transvestite clit still hard? You heard the little wretch say how much she loved you fucking her doggy style, so I think it is time the kinky little slut bride was fucked on her wedding night – even it is by a member of her direct family – not only so fucking kinky but incestuous too," she chortled, obviously enjoying our predicament.

She was inciting us to retort but all Kirsten did was help me with my gown and then return to slip her husbands' dick into her mouth as I offered my clit to her clit. I slipped in and piled the front of the gown on her back and leaned over her to watch her suck on Richard.

"Wow," Miss Anne was excited by the scene, "The newlyweds in bed with kinky Uncle Yano, the transvestite of the family, wearing the wedding gown and fucking the bride. What a wonderful insurance policy to insure that Yano will remain at Tulle Towers forever. If only I had my strap-on handy because I would really love to fuck the boy pussy of the elder bride.

More incitement, which I thankfully ignored as I pounded into Kirsten, I was enjoying myself now thrusting into her body her mouth filled with cock and her pussy too for the very first time in her porno life. I tried hard not to cum, playing with the dress, watching myself in the mirror, flicking up my layers of wispy petticoats, caressing the dangling breasts of my niece as I slowed to keep control. This was so wonderful, a wonderful sight to watch in the mirror, but Anne wanted me to go faster.

"You won't give the bride your baby if you don't fuck her harder," she goaded and to which Kirsten responded.

"Please Uncle Yano, fuck me and give me a baby, please."

A finger nail, belonging to Miss Anne, and brushed across my anus had the desired affect and I was once again thrusting furiously, giving her my whole length, gasping with pleasure as my orgasm grew. I was beyond the point of worrying about the groom waking, I was pleasuring his bride and loving it, the sweat running from my forehead with so many layers of clothing on. Thrust after thrust, an orgasm for Kirsten and my own gaining and gaining, awaiting permission from Miss Anne to fire off into the bride. I had another glance in the mirror and that did it, my spurting began, Kirsten cried out in ecstasy, my hands on her hips pushing my clit deep into her, gasping with pleasure, thrusting, the bridal gown and petticoats around us adding to the noise in the room as we performed one of the kinkiest and sexiest scenes ever filmed by the KBG. Another orgasm ripped through my niece as I continued to fill her pussy once again with my hot sticky cream, no longer able to hold her husband's shaft in her mouth, her head rolling from side to side and then thrown back towards me, her long hair flicking me in the face until the muscles of her vagina had creamed me dry. I was spent, but very relieved at the same time.

Kirsten went off to the bathroom and I was ready to have the gown removed.

"Don't think you are finished yet kinky bride," Miss Anne reprimanded. "The groom has not yet had the pleasure of an orgasm like you have so I think you ought to thank him for giving you the chance to fuck his lovely bride so many times on their wedding day. Let us start with your tongue - get your tongue around that shaft and start sucking before his wife comes back too see you drinking down her husbands cream."

I gave her one of those 'your joking' looks.

"Normally you would be done but I told you earlier you would be punished for disobedience so get sucking before your niece sees that you are so willing to suck cock as well, or is it only black cock you like to suck?" This was another reference to an earlier time with Emma and Boyd, a mistake but never allowed to be forgotten.

Reluctantly I climbed back onto the bed and enveloped Richard's cock in a handful of soft petticoat and then dropped my mouth over his shaft and made it nice and hard again. He just lay there, a few waves of pleasure shaking his body. I looked at him, what would he think about another man sucking him and it all being recorded into the bargain? Like me I'm sure he would have been horrified but I just kept doing what I was told, licking his balls then his entire shaft before forcing as much as possible into my mouth. I could taste his precum but my attention was diverted by a commotion which was taking place in the sitting room and then spilled into the bedroom. I looked up to see a shocked and still naked Kirsten remonstrating with Miss Anne and Anji who had now appeared on the scene.

"Kirsten has a nice surprise for her Uncle Yano on their wedding night."

"No, no I haven't. Please don't, I don't want to, I can't," she continued her outburst amidst sobs.

"Show Uncle Yano what you have for him," said Miss Anne as she held Kirsten's arm aloft to display a large strap on dildo.

I joined in the begging to stop. "Please don't do this to us, please not my niece, don't make her fuck me please. We've had a great day, how many kinky wedding videos will be on the market shot at the actual wedding with the actual bride? Call it quits please, another time perhaps but not here in front of her husband."

"We're not listening to you," Miss Anne sang out, "Just like you didn't listen to us in the limo and so this is punishment. I would advise gathering in as much of your pretty petticoats and bridal gown as you can Uncle Yano just to give you something to bite on until your gorgeous little niece has forced her super big dildo into your boy pussy. You should know what to do, your friend Roberta told you all about it before she fled for America."

I was shocked and even more so when the threat of two heavies coming into the room to help Kirsten with her dildo and to hold me down, if necessary. I tried everything to delay the inevitable including the suggestion of having a cigarette.

"You don't smoke, you old fool," Anne scolded, her patience at the end of her tether and the heavies in the sitting room. "Are you going to be sensible?" she continued.

There was no point in remonstrating any more. Quickly, I nodded my approval.

"Come on Yano, we want better than that," Anne chastised, so I elaborated.

"I want you Kirsten to fuck me in the ass with your dildo."

"Better still," continued Anne now on a witch hunt it would seem. "Remember you are deputising for your friend Roberta and she has told you all the right things to say. Now try again."

I turned to face Kirsten and look her in the eyes.

"Kirsten, please fuck my boy pussy, I want to be your virgin transvestite bride, please take my virginity. I took yours when you first joined the KGB so I want you to be my first. I want to thank you for letting me wear this magnificent gown and now I want my gorgeous niece, my kinky friend and lover to screw me good and hard. Please darling, please. I really want you to be the first."

"Much better," Anne complimented as I watched Anji help Kirsten step into the straps of the massive dildo and then raise and tighten it around her waist. It looked so real as it waved around in front of her. I was beginning to think what Roberta would do.

"Do you want me to suck it Anne?" I asked.

"Now you are getting into the swing of things, pardon the pun," she laughed and then added.

"Would that be before or after you have let your teenage niece, fuck your boy pussy?"

She could not resist another opportunity to remind me Kirsten was family and still so young.

I gave a nervous snigger.

" Before, please," with another nervous snigger.

"Afterwards too perhaps, if you fail to give us a very good show," Anne concluded as Kirsten slipped nervously onto the bed before me.

yano
yano
91 Followers
12