Dream Bride Tranny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

I took hold of her thick dildo. If Anne wanted elaboration then I was going to give her elaboration. I thought of the things I had done earlier with Miss Anne and what Roberta had said in her letters as I looked into Kirsten's eyes.

"Sweetheart you know I love you, you know I love having sex with you and now I love wearing your bridal gown. I want to wear all of your teenage clothes to go out together, your mini dresses, those stunning bushy petticoats you got from a KBG sugar daddy, I want to share them with you and then have the most amazing sex, me fucking you and then you fucking me with this huge cock that you now have. I want to fuck with you in the city, outside in the woods and suck your cock as a thank you."

I opened my mouth and ran my tongue over the latex tip. Kirsten seemed to be still in shock as I looked up into her eyes, licking and sucking eagerly on her swinging cock, hoping to impress the KBG staff present.

"Take me darling," and I began to turn around to collect masses of petticoats as earlier instructed. "You are the bride today and I am the kinky bride and I just want you to give me a fucking that we will both remember for the rest of our lives."

I know I got carried away, I've seen the video, but I thought I was doing right at the time.

Anji helped with my gown raising the back to fall forward onto my shoulders. I found myself staring at a real cock again, Richard still asleep and so I kissed it for added effect before burying my head in a huge white wave of sexy tulle. I felt fingers on my pussy, then a cold feeling, Vaseline being applied, and I heard Kirsten being told how to finger it deep into my pussy, one finger at first and then two, stretching me open in readiness for her cock. I was already filling my mouth with tulle. I was worried, clammy again, but nothing like the sweat which ran out of me as I felt the tip of the dildo replacing her fingers. I bit into the bridal gown as she very gently eased into me. Then it became really sore and I gave a little scream into the petticoats.

"Do you want me to stop Uncle Yano," I heard Kirsten ask, which was quickly followed by Anne.

"No, no you are nearly there – just another ten inches to go. Now, just keep pushing gently into your transvestite bride, his pussy will gradually accept your cock. It will be sore for your Uncle at first, remember when you had your very first sex with Uncle Yano and how his massive dick stretched open your virgin pussy and how sore that was for you, well it will be the same for him. Yano, darling - you can consider this as retaliation from all those tight pussies you have forced your massive weapon into, remember how some of them screamed too."

I tried to relax and just accept the cock, and then suddenly, after another few moments of excruciating pain, it eased a little and I could feel the cock getting deeper and deeper until Kirsten stopped.

I felt the petticoats and dress being removed from around my head. I surfaced from my petticoat layer and looked up into the eyes of Anji and heard Miss Anne speaking to me at the same time.

"You don't want to miss seeing this. Here is the bride on her actual wedding night, her groom in deep slumber, and if you look into the mirror you can watch the bride fuck her Uncle with her gorgeous dildo."

I did as I was asked. I looked, my face drawn and strained. Anji straightened my headdress and veil and wiped my sweaty face as Kirsten placed her hands on my hips and began to slide her cock in and out of me. I grimaced so much that we had to stop for a number of posed photos for Phil and his still camera, Kirsten withdrawing her cock to let the camera see it gradually disappear into my boy pussy. I was encouraged to at least pretend I was enjoying the occasion, to smile, to tell her much I enjoyed being her virgin bride and to beg her to fuck me - but nice and gently.

I watched, kneeling on all fours, Kirsten a very pretty girl and such a quiet girl as well until coming into contact with the KBG and now performing another of their kinkiest scenes ever as her newly wed husband lay before us. I was always wary that he may awaken from his drunken stupor, worried how he would react. How would you react if you awoke to find your new bride had dressed her Uncle in her stunning gown and was now fucking his ass with a dildo on the very same bed? The heavies were in the next room but would they be quick enough to help us?

My worst fears were compounded when Anji stood back to show us that she had worked Richard's cock into an erection with the use of my veil. His cock had reacted but he remained asleep. Then she held his erection aloft and suggested I suck it.

"No, please no," Kirsten and I cried out in chorus. "Please Miss Anne, not on my wedding night," Kirsten continued as Miss Anne laughed.

"Why didn't I think of that, I must be slipping in my elder years or perhaps letting you younger ones make suggestions? I think that is brilliant," as she strutted to my side to direct the scene.

Kirsten and I remonstrated again, pleading not to involve her husband directly in the sex scenes, it had been bad enough that he was lying there beside us a we fucked.

We failed and actually made things worse.

"Tell you what Anji," Miss Anne continued after ignoring our pleas. "This little video was really only going to be for our friends at Tulle Towers but I am now sorely tempted to release it onto the general market through our friends in Germany. Has there ever been a more kinky wedding video available in the shops? Look at them, a beautiful teenage slut, just married and carrying on her affair with her kinky old Uncle, now a transvestite and so willing to suck off her husband as a thank you for letting him wear her bridal gown. I am sure we could edit it to look like that or – maybe you would just like a few seconds to change your minds."

There was a pause.

"I won't do it," I spurted out.

"Well, well, well," scoffed Miss Anne. "Some people never learn about who makes the decisions around here. Is there a chain and a padlock available that we can fit around the waist of the pretty bride, so that she is unable to remove her strap on? Also make sure that her Uncle is unable to remove her bridal gown too easily.

All right you two. One last chance, either cooperate - or you are going for a ride in the 'Dark Secret' to be dropped off in the red light area where we will alert some of the girls and their punters to expect you. Think hard about it. How will you get home? What will your husband say when he awakes and can't find you. What will he say when he sees you in a porno magazine out in the streets with a just a dildo for company? How will he react when he finds your Uncle on another page and in another street dressed in your bridal gown? Just a couple of points to ponder before we call for the limo."

The idea of being out on the street in a bridal gown was quite appealing for a new tranny remembering the words of my friend Roberta but I would like to do it gradually. Kirsten was sobbing again. I looked at her in the mirror, there was, of course, just one answer.

"Let me suck him Kirsten, he is asleep and if I do it quickly I might be able to blow him off and he will never realise it. Perhaps the expert tongue of Anji will help me."

"Sure, that is a nice idea," commented Miss Anne but make sure, Anji, that you don't obscure the view for the young bride. We want her to see her Uncle swallowing all the wedding night cum from her husband."

A shocked Kirsten could only raise a nod, her earlier enthusiasm for such a kinky night now quite diminished. I took it as acceptance of my suggestion.

She watched as I laid the right side of my face onto her husbands left hip and produced a nice foundation of tulle to surround his cock. I continued to watch her watch me as I kissed his shaft, teasing him with the tulle, licking at his balls and then all the way to the tip. I immersed him in tulle and then drew both the material and his cock into my mouth. Quickly I drew it back out again to let Kirsten see my tongue playing around the dick that should have been filling her with cum on such an auspicious night. Instead I looked at the bride one more time, closed my eyes and slipped my mouth over her grooms cock to suck him. I had done this numerous times to my shemale girlfriends but I didn't want Kirsten to know. All I wanted her to do to me now was to continue fucking me. I set up the motion, backwards and forwards, in and out, me fucking the dildo until she emerged from her shocked state. Anji joined me, our tongues working together, often meeting as we crossed from one licking and the other sucking at Richard. I could hear Miss Anne encouraging Kirsten to fuck me. I sneaked a peek in the mirror and watched as her young tits bounced around with every thrust. Below my dress my own cock was flaccid and lifeless, only the motion of Kirsten fucking me, creating any movement as it bounced against my thighs. It was the complete opposite to her husbands and already Anji and I were sharing his pre cum, Phil ready with his camera to record my eagerness to drink the emerging cum.

Richard was getting restless, regaining movement into the body which had lain prostrate on the bed for so long, his orgasm building fast, two eager and experienced tongues bringing him ever closer to a climax in full view of his bride, her young eyes witnessing their first gay sexual encounter, her new husband erupting into the face of her transvestite Uncle, my mouth greedily competing with Anji to taste that superb creamy taste of fresh cum.

I could no longer see Kirsten but I could still feel her gently thrusting into me, still encouraged by Miss Anne because her concentration wandered towards watching us before her, Anji and I hold the spurting cock against our faces, my veil held back by her as we continued to take turns at licking Richards cum from each of our faces.

Then suddenly Richard moved, he gave a huge sigh and heaved his body onto his side, his cock still seeping but now onto the bed rather than my face as we all gingerly made our exit into the sitting room, Miss Anne and Anji were assisting me with my massive gown when I tripped and fell over and banged my head on the wall.

"Pity that wasn't a real wedding sweetheart but it will look great on film and a nice chapter in your punishment programme," I heard as I drifted from a daze into reality.

I was sat bolt upright in the bed - my adventure no more than a dream – perhaps even a nightmare. Which was it for you?

yano
yano
91 Followers
12