Dream Catcher

Story Info
Woman of good taste gets good taste of him.
1.7k words
4.5
28.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frequently, you and I have had discussions about seeing each other in our dreams. Dreams of eroticism and debauchery. Fantasies of torrid affairs with perfect strangers. It makes our sex life more exciting at times. Agreeing to keep such fantasies unrealized. Always unable to partake, I am a voyeur. Being, not feeling. A helpless spectator.

People and places are always vague and obscure. Cloudy. Shrouded in darkness and shadows.

However, I love seeing you in my dreams, even when you're not with me. I know it is you. Your innocent beauty is unmistakable. You can't disguise your beautiful, golden hair, gorgeous face and long, slender body. Your soft, fair skin and sweet, succulent lips. You are so sexy.

I dreamed of you at home. I was done work early one Friday morning, your only day off. I wanted to rush home to surprise you. Carefully, not to spook you I gave a loud, falsetto shout, 'Halloo!!' as I thumped up the stairs. It was dark. You had the blinds down and the curtains drawn.

I turned the corner to join you in our bed, but as usual you weren't alone. I can't distinguish your stranger's face. It's hard to tell who he is, but I can see he's young and virile. The way I know you like them. Early twenties. More than ten years your junior. One thing for sure, he is your lover. He could be anyone you want him to be.

His face is between your ivory white thighs. He's working you.

You and I both stare at each other for a time. My jaw dropped wide.

Your fingers were running through the boy's dark hair on one hand and chinking out a cigarette in the ash tray with the other hand.

You weren't surprised to see me. 'Hi ya.' you said seemingly unaffected by mine or this stranger's presence.

Suspended on the threshold of our bedroom. I couldn't move. Couldn't bring myself to speak. It was horrifying. I was furious to say the least. Nymph! Cheater! Fucker! Murder! Death! Kill! Lousy infidel! Minx! Unfaithful!! All these thoughts running through my head not a sound uttered from my lips.

Finally you broke the silence, smiled modestly and said. 'I love you Louie!! Are you sure you wanna see this?'

"No. Stop now!!" is what I thought. I wanted to run. I was hurt but I couldn't show you my pain. So I stood silent and shocked.

'O.K. Then' you said with a hint of uncertainty 'I really hope you're ready for this.'

You're hungry. Determined. You want him badly and it in turn makes me want you more. I can almost hear you panting in my mind. Your breath heavy and ragged. Or was it my breath??

Gently you help the youngster laying him on his back and continuously kissing his nipples. Your hand fondles his penis. The boys face is hidden by your ass and thighs lying along side of him and keeping his identity from me. I'm not concerned. He obviously is familiar to you. I'm more interested in watching you perform.

Still unable to move or speak, I have no choice but to sit and observe. I've decided I want to watch this boy fuck you stupid. You deserve it, whore. I'll let him abuse you in my place. I'm torn between jealousy and curiosity.

By now you've made your way to a crouching position between his legs. The boy lies motionless. Fast asleep. Almost morbid. Are you mine or his succubus? A dream within a dream.

With your hands still locked firmly around his cock, you began sucking the head. The tip is purple and fat. You can barely wrap both hands around the shaft, let alone fit his knob in your mouth. Somehow you manage. Softly sucking and drooling in his lap. Your lips full and pursed. Little by little, you lower your hands. Removing your fingers one by one as your tongue submerges to the base of his shaft. Then you raise your head. Go down and bring yourself up again and again. Leaving behind a soft puddle dribbling and slurping it up over and over.

Now the lad is balls deep in your mouth. You only pause momentarily to come up for air now and then. A long string of cock snot dangles between his dick head and your lips and you sip it back. As your hand vigorously pulls on his member, spit and juice sprays and splashes everywhere. His dick is enormous and fat. With thick, course veins running up and around. Throbbing and pumping, I can almost see the blood flowing.

Stroking his cock hard and fast, your haunting voice speaks in tongues, whispering things like, "You have such a beautiful prick." and "You're so delicious." or "I love sucking your big, hard cock." 'I want to taste your cum. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth.'

With your lips snug around the head you exchange hands yanking his unit. You squeeze and twist his cock and balls with both hands like you're wringing them out. Churning. Making heavy gulping sounds, you swallow the stranger's steaming, hot cum, not spilling a single drop. Even licking him clean after. Lapping it up.

'Mmmm' you said. 'I like that. Still hard??' you added 'Good. Let's fuck.'

I watch you rise and stand above him. You're already sopping wet pussy guides his prick and devours it like your mouth had done previously. You balance yourself atop his pelvis and squirm feeling his dick throbbing inside you. You look at me with a sympathetic sort of smile.

For the first time, I can feel my own presence in the room. I am still here. And you know I'm watching. It doesn't disrupt your rhythm at all. Good. You know I've always been obsessed with wanting to watch you fuck. It turns me on to watch you desecrate your precious body. To give yourself so completely to the temptation that is always with you. You look so sensuous doing it, I can't forbid your deep desire. I sit silently enjoying your escapade. You can't deny me the pleasure of witnessing your skillful exhibition.

You don't seem to mind fucking this lifeless body. You're more attentive to your own pleasure. Your own hedonistic ways. For now. Your hips are gyrating, pulling and pushing, in and out, again and again. Your arms wrapped around the lad's neck and your hair covering his face. You lower yourself and give the boy a long, deep, passionate kiss. Twirling your tongue in his mouth, suddenly the boy comes to life and begins bucking violently, with his hands firmly about your hips, digging in and leaving pink impressions on your milky white flesh. Biting your nipples and sucking you neck.

I can tell he's almost ready to cum again. I want to stop you. To warn you, but I get the impression you're already there. Your bodies bounce and lunge together. You're swinging your hair around and beating the boy's chest with your fists You belched out a loud 'OH! Yes!!' and whimpered, 'Fuck me. Oh god, hurry... Hurry... Hurry. Oh my god, please don't stop... I wanna cum. I want you to cum inside me.'

I can almost hear the kid's balls overflowing and pumping. It seems to be in time with your motions. My heart races.

With choreographed movements, you and the boy flip and the young man continues turning you face down. You raise your ass to meet the kid's cock and he's still pumping his fuck-spunk deep inside your womb.

'Don't stop!! Keep your cock hard... I want you to keep fucking me. I don't care... Cum... if you have to but... don't... stop... fucking...me...' you exclaim seductively.

You're fucking possessed. You shriek and howl like I've never heard you do before. Recklessly, your lover's dick probes and spikes your hot, wet cunt. His hand on the back of your neck pulling your mane. His other hand wrapped around your waste and tickling your clit. Your legs are twitching and shaking under his support. You can't continue, but he forces himself deeper and deeper with your every ecstatic groan. Stabbing and touching your cervix.

You can't take it any longer but you can't resist all the same. You're out of breath, but this boy is relentless in his mission. He turns you over on your back to face him and you lift your body to meet his. It's no use. You have no strength left. Instead, you fall back and reach out your arms. 'Kiss me. I want you to kiss me.'

Your bodies have become one. Desperately, you wrap your legs tightly around his waist, not willing to allow him to leave you. Finally, the kid leans forward and falls into your arms still deep inside you. Twitching. Jerking. Shaking. Panting. Out of breath. You sigh and smile up at him. Your lips meet and share one more deep, long-lasting, affectionate kiss.

'You're unbelievable,' you whispered. 'Such a sweet boy. But I need my man now.'

Without acknowledging me, the youngster walks out and makes his way down the stairs finally disappearing.

I sit beside you on the bed and survey the damage to your body.

Your hair is a mess. Your makeup smeared. Your skin blotchy and pink with burns and scratches. You're exhausted and vulnerable, yet confident and refreshed. Smiling and cooing. Your pussy is swollen and bruised. The smell of fresh fuck rises to my nostrils. Sour. Fishy. Nauseating. Rancid. Funk. You've been smitten.

'I want fuck!!' you demand, reaching out and touching your lips to mine. Salty. The bitter taste of another's cock. Alarmed, I pull away momentarily, but surrender to your will in the end. I'm ashamed. I'm aroused. I want another taste.

Lying on my stomach, my head is turned away from you. I support myself with my elbows to look at you. Incoherently, I ask something that sounds like, 'Who was that fuckin' punk?'

At that moment I realize the alarm had sounded 5:30 am. Fuck. What a nightmare. What a dream. Relieved. Disappointed.

'It's Friday.' I said 'I gotta go to work.'

'Be careful.' you reply 'I love you.'

'I love you too. See ya tonight.'

'I just hope I can go back to sleep,' you mumbled. 'I was having a good dream...'