Dream Catcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew brought his other hand to wrap around her neck, slowly, so as not to startle her. He tried to keep his fangs out of the way of their kiss, but he could not help but prick her bottom lip once or twice. Never drawing blood, but accidentally pressing them against her skin. She understood that he did not intend to harm her. Becoming even more daring, Matthew gently opened his lips more and slid his tongue out to lick her closed lips, his sign to her that he wanted to get his tongue inside her warm mouth. Elizabeth melted at the familiar sensation, and let the tip of his tongue to enter her mouth. She was becoming more and more relaxed, and trusted him once more. After all, she had known him now for twelve years.

Elizabeth felt that if things were going to progress, like she had hoped they would, she would have to show him that she trusted him. She broke the kiss and they opened their eyes. She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out. He slightly opened his mouth, half curious about what she was going to do, half fully confident he knew. Elizabeth licked the top of his left fang, and all the way down, pressing her tongue up onto the sharp point when she reached the bottom. Then she repeated the same with his right fang. She lifted her head back up to find his gaze on her. She nodded, letting him know she completely trusted him, and knew he was not going to harm her.

Not knowing what else to do, Matthew leaned forward into another sweet, tender kiss with his love. Soon their passion began to rise, and their tongues were intertwined in the same sweet love they had known for quite some time now. Matthew broke the kiss and leaned Elizabeth's head to the right, so he could kiss her sweet neck. He tugged her hair gently and began to ravish her neck. For a split second, he frightened her; she remembered how sharp his fangs were and he was now at the most vulnerable place on her body, with them exposed. Also for a brief moment, Matthew felt the same rush he had earlier, and wanted to taste her sweet blood, wanted to feel his teeth sink into her soft skin. But he just brought his head up and took a deep breath, forcing the lust for her blood to leave his being.

When he brought his head back down, he just could not refrain himself from asking Elizabeth, "Are you going to allow me to make love to you in reality, my dear, sweet Elizabeth?" He brought his head back up after kissing her neck just once and then looked into her eyes. There was no doubt in her gaze that her answer was the correct one.

"Yes, Matthew. I have always hoped that you would be real, and that you would be able to really make love to me, in real life. Would you make love to me?" Elizabeth replied.

"Yes, darling. I will. But first, I need to know another answer. An answer I have been afraid to seek out directly from you all of the time we have known each other. Please answer me honestly," Matthew said, for the first time he felt his voice shaking. He did not think that possible.

"And what is your question, Matthew?" Elizabeth asked. She felt like she knew her answer already.

"As you know, I have been searching for a mate for some time now. Over three hundred years. I believe I finally have found her," he paused and placed his hand back onto her cheek, looking deeper into her eyes than anyone ever had before. "I need to know if she will be mine."

What Elizabeth thought his proposal might be was correct. But had she really wanted it? It was one thing to let Matthew make love to her. Or to spend her lifetime with him. But for eternity? Her mind did not seem to be able to properly fathom his proposal.

"Elizabeth..." Matthew said. "I need to know your answer before I allow anything else to happen." Matthew almost could not understand why this decision was so hard for her. She had known him for so long, entrusted him with all of her secrets, watched Matthew form in dream and now reality, and stolen his love away from him. What more did she need to know? What more was there to think about? The decision seemed simple in his mind.

Finally, after an excruciatingly long pause, Elizabeth spoke. "Do you love me, Matthew?"

Without hesitation, Matthew responded, "Yes."

Another pause.

"Then I am yours," Elizabeth finally managed to choke out.

Matthew did not allow anything else to happen, not another pause, not another word to escape from either of their mouths, before he lunged at her and pressed his lips firmly over hers. He felt a sudden surge of energy, like electricity, and had to let it out of his system somehow. His electricity flowed into Elizabeth's veins and she responded in the same rough, passionate, lustful embrace. Matthew was suddenly getting his hands tangled in her hair, and Elizabeth found herself ripping his shirt open, the white buttons popping off and bouncing off various things in the room. She knew she would not have been able to do that without that electricity in her, the new strength Matthew had given her already. Elizabeth pulled Matthew's shirt off of his shoulders and he let his hands out of her hair long enough to toss it to the floor. He grabbed the edge of her shirt and yanked it up off of her head.

It was amazing, this lust they were showing for each other had never shone before. It was always lovemaking for the pair, never rushed and never rough. But tonight... electricity was forcing all of their animalistic feelings for each other to just explode! Their lips could not seem to keep contact, their hands could not seem to explore their bodies quickly enough. Matthew's hands were cupping Elizabeth's ass as she got up on her knees and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. For the first time, she felt his tremendous hardness pressing against her slightly parted legs, and she moaned into their kiss. She started darting her tongue in and out of Matthew's mouth and his hands clawed at her ass cheeks roughly. The energy was still surging; their passion was still rising.

His hands moved to her hips and grabbed at the flannel sleep shorts she had on and jerked them down to her knees, also grasping the straps of her panties so they would come off at the same time. Elizabeth stood up and let her clothing drop to the floor. She hopped back to the bed and watched Matthew get up and rapidly remove his pants and underwear as well. He quickly crawled back onto the bed and on top of her, kissing her fiercely. His cold hands tugged at her erect nipples, causing her to moan loudly. He brought one of his hands down to Elizabeth's pussy and let his finger flick her hard clit. She shuddered and trembled underneath his touch. Matthew broke the kiss and kissed his way down her body until his head was even with her pussy. He spread her legs and lowered his head. He had to have a taste of her sweet cum before he tasted her blood.

He stuck out his tongue and rapidly flicked it over her clit. His right hand came up and one finger slid easily inside her wet hole - she was so turned on and ready to orgasm. He let a second finger enter her after he pulled his first finger out, and he pushed them in all of the way and rubbed at her G-spot. Elizabeth's breath was now erratic, and she was moaning his name louder and louder with each passing second. His tongue was fiercely attacking her clit, and his fingers were pushing on her G-spot with such amazing force Elizabeth thought she was going to lose consciousness from all of the pleasure she was receiving at once.

Matthew stopped flicking her clit and moved his head slightly to the side. He opened his mouth just enough for Elizabeth's hard clit to enter and then he gently pushed his left fang onto her clit, meeting his bottom tooth underneath her clit, and grinding his fang onto her clit. He was tempting himself beyond belief, and this was enough to send Elizabeth over the edge. She grabbed a handful of his hair as her pussy erupted in front of his eyes and his fang almost accidentally punctured her sweet love button. He lifted his head in time to lower it again and greedily lick up all of her cum from her trembling pussy. He kept rubbing at her clit with his right thumb as he cleaned her pussy and she had another orgasm from his continuous ministrations. Elizabeth then screamed something she never thought she would have ever thought to.

"Oh Matthew, please, fuck me! Fuck me and make me yours! Now! I need it, please!!!" she shouted. Matthew needed no further instruction.

He lifted himself up from her pussy and pressed the head of his throbbing cock at her entrance. He could no longer control his lust for his dear, sweet Elizabeth. He leaned over her and kissed her lips hard as he plunged his entire length deep within her still dripping pussy. Elizabeth screamed at the intense sensations. Matthew pulled out his entire length and thrust into her again. Over and over he let his cock penetrate Elizabeth's pussy. He could feel he was penetrating her deeper than anyone else ever had, and he knew that she loved it. She had needed him all along. She clenched and unclenched her pussy muscles around his cock, wanting him to cum inside of her, needing him to cum. Her lips were all over his, it seemed now that Elizabeth was more animalistic than Matthew ever could be. Her hands were clawing at his back, her hips were thrusting up at him, and she was shoving her tongue deep into his mouth, now not even paying attention to his sharp fangs.

Matthew was, however. All he could think about while fucking Elizabeth was how sweet her blood was going to taste. How he was going to preserve her in this state, keeping her this age forever, and keeping her his for all eternity. There was not a turn on that matched that of knowing he was going to be drinking her blood in a few short minutes.

He pounded her harder, wanting her to climax as he sunk his teeth into her. He moved down to her neck and kissed it roughly and flicked his tongue on her earlobe as he felt his own orgasm beginning to surface. He could not take it anymore, he could not wait one more second. He lifted his head up slightly, opened his mouth wide, and roughly sunk his teeth into her soft neck. She screamed as her orgasm erupted, and she felt the blood being drained out of her. Tasting Elizabeth's sweet blood, feeling her orgasm underneath him, and knowing she was now his, send Matthew over the edge as well. He kept sucking at her neck, greedily swallowing up her sweet blood. He felt her pussy contract just once as he felt the life begin to drain out of her. He swallowed up one more mouthful of her blood and pulled his teeth from her neck. He stared into her eyes as one last flicker of life erupted from deep within her soul to sparkle in her eyes. Her heart stopped.

A few seconds later, her eyes sparkled again and she inhaled deeply. She coughed, and felt Matthew above her. She felt, free, somehow, and the feeling was of such high elation that she reached up and brought Matthew back down to kiss her. She panted into the kiss and tasted her own sweet blood on his tongue. He smiled as he felt her fangs begin to grow. He knew she would soon become thirsty. He broke the kiss and smiled down at her, pulling his cock from her dripping pussy and kissing her forehead. Finally, Matthew had found his mate, and Elizabeth had found hers in a vampire: in her dream catcher.

12