Dream Ch. 1

Story Info
You're sitting at home reading when...
1.1k words
4.07
33.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're sitting at home one night reading a Stephen King novel. Your mind is racing from the images that are being produced by the words that you read. It's storming outside, but the air is warm...you're only wearing your panties and a large shirt that hangs down past your bottom.

You get a brief chill when you hear a knock at the door...shivers run down your body. You run to the door...and you look through the peephole, but all that you can discern is the image of a man standing on the other side. You ask, "Who is it?"

A man responds from the other side...in a voice that is somewhat familiar..."It's me...Colin...your Master."

You stand there in front of the door...a shocked look on your face...looking towards your bedroom where you know your husband Richard was sleeping. Your thoughts go wild...did Richard hear any of that...is he still asleep...what is Colin doing here...oh my god, I look like a mess.

You unlock the door and slowly open it...you see me standing there...my clothes soaked to the bone. You start to speak, but I place one hand over your mouth, silencing you...I take my other hand and pull you outside into the rain. You try to protest, but my hand still covering your mouth prevents you from speaking. I lead you in front of me...one of my hands reaching around to cover your mouth...the other on your hip, as I lead you out into the dark of the night.

Your mind is racing and hasn't stopped since the moment you heard my voice. You still don't know why I'm here...how I got here...or why I'm dragging you out into the rain in the middle of the night. Your mind begins to think of all the things that I might have planned for you...all of the possible sexual encounters that you have dreamed might happen with me...these thoughts course through your body, and make you wet in the one place where you have not been drenched by the rain.

I stop leading you as we enter an area of the neighborhood that is drenched in blackness...no one can see into the blackness to see what is going on within. Just after we stop moving, you feel my chin on your shoulder...my chest pressed against your back...as you feel my breath on your neck, then your ear, you hear me whisper, "Don't say anything...and don't move."

You stand frozen in expectation...not sure where this is leading...my hand is removed from your mouth, the other from your hip. The next thing you see is a cloth being placed over your eyes and you feel me tying it behind your head. You feel my breath on your ear again, "If you say anything...if you do anything I don't tell you...I will leave you here and now...and you will not see me again." Your arms are grabbed and your hands are placed behind you...you can feel a rope being tied around your wrists...binding them behind you. I press against your back...you can feel my muscles pressing against your body...your hands can feel my pants and the outline of my hard penis pressing against the inside of them. You feel hands on your breasts...feel them groping against your shirt which is now plastered against your skin. You can feel your nipples harden from the touch...you feel fingers squeeze each nipple, pinching them, twisting them slightly...then feel strong hands again grabbing your breasts and squeezing them.

You start to moan, but bite your lip to silence your release. You feel lips on your neck...kissing, softly...up to your ear. You feel the breath on your ear...and then lips on your earlobe...kissing, then sucking on you earlobe. You feel the hands move from your breasts to the sides of your body...just the fingertips pressing through your shirt to your flesh. They run down your sides to your hips...your thighs...to your bare legs, all the way down to your feet. Then the fingers begin to climb back up your legs...moving to the insides of your legs...up to your thighs...brushing against your panties...applying a small pressure where your vagina is...where your clit would be...they slide along the length of your vagina to your ass. You feel both the hands grab your ass...squeezing your buttocks...then gripping the edges of your panties...pulling them down till they fall on the ground. You feel one finger press against the outside of your vagina...slide along it from front to back...then back again...then you feel a whole hand pressing against your entire vagina.

You almost moan again but quickly realize your Master forbid you...you bite your lip again. Then you feel nothing...all that you can hear is the rain falling all around you. You feel hands on each side of your head...just below your ears...you feel a hot breath on your lips...you realize that there are lips just inches from yours...you feel them brush your lips...then a kiss is begun. The kiss is so passionate, you can think of nothing else but those lips on yours...then you feel a tongue touch your tongue...intertwining where the lips meet. Then the lips depart each other...and the hands are removed from your head...and you are lost in a dream.

You hear my voice say, "Kneel down"...you feel hands guide you as you place your knees on the wet grass. You feel something touch your lips...and a hand placed onto the top or your head...you immediately realize it is a penis on your lips. You open your mouth wide as it slides along your lips and tongue...all the way to the back of your throat. The hand is removed from your head and you hear the words, "Suck it now." You begin to use your lips, tongue, and cheeks to suck the penis to the best of your ability. You continue to do this for several minutes...you can now feel the wetness inside your vagina beginning to escape.

After several more minutes...the penis is removed from your mouth and does not return. You hear my voice again, "Very good...now stand up again"...as you feel hands help you back to your feet. "Now, we are going somewhere else." You feel me guiding you across the yard...leading you somewhere. You hear me say, "Get in the car"...as you hear a car door open. You slowly get into what you assume is the passenger-side seat of a car...you hear the door slam...then another open and someone sit down beside you in the driver's side seat. "And now we go for a drive." You adjust yourself in the seat...trying to get comfortable...but having trouble with your hands tied behind your back.

To be continued...