Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry's first reaction was how young Vince was. Mid- twenties tops. Young enough to be his son!

"Thanks for agreeing to talk to me." Vince said. "I guess Dr Mendez told you what my problem is, and what he suggested."

"Yes. He suggested my genital rearrangement surgery might help you. So what can I tell you. Don't be embarrassed. I'm not. Ask anything you like."

Vince swallowed nervously "I guess I most want to know what it looks and feels like to you. Is it visible, at all? Does it feel like it did when it was on the outside? Does it still work? And if it does it like before?"

Larry took a deep breath."Lock the door Vince."

When Vince returned, Larry had dropped his slacks and shorts. "Come and take a good look. It's O.K."

Vince moved toward him noticing the slight mound at the top of his scrotum."Is that it?" He asked quietly, his hand moving involuntarily toward Larry as he spoke. He checked himself. Larry breathed deeply again. "Go ahead Vince touch it."

As Vince gingerly extended a couple of fingers Larry gently squeezed either side of the hidden member to make it more prominent. "I hope you realise I don't do this for any man I meet." Said Larry, laughing nervously to break the tension. As Vince's fingers touched the mound they were both shocked. It stirred within. Larry was having an erection. He hadn't planned on this. Vince withdrew taken aback."God I'm sorry Larry. Did I cause that? I didn't mean...."

"Neither did I." Larry replied. "But as it's happening we might as well let it." He massaged his Penis, pausing to pull spare skin from beneath, forward and upward over the head of the lengthening member. Vince watched in awed silence. Larry eased his testicles backward and his scrotum took on its familiar pear shape with his testicles either side the base of his shaft. He stifled his moan as he felt the familiar pain of climax. He felt, and Vince saw his penis pulse twice and then begin to relax. He was always surprised at how quickly it now returned to it's flaccid state. Much quicker than it had before the modification. The tension left the skin of his scrotum. He felt the familiar caress as his testicle slid past his retracting member and returned to it's resting place just above them.

"Well Vince. You've seen everything now. Any more questions? "

"Where do you cum? Is it in your sac?"

"No I ejaculate into my Urethra." He bent slightly backwards and lifted his scrotum so Vince could see his relocated Urethra, with its yellow memory foam plug. "The plug stops it leaking out. I usually wait until my bladder needs emptying and just pee it out."

"Wow! Any time, any place, anywhere and no mess. That was awesome Larry. I have to have it. I have to be like you."

"Well if that's it Vince I'll get dressed and you can get the secretary to buzz the doc."

A few minutes later Dr Mendez walked in. "Well?" He quizzed, "How did you get on?"

"Larry was, is great doctor. I know everything I wanted to know. I want Larry's Procedure"

Larry looked thoughtful. "Do still have the endoscope DVD Doc"

"Yes it's right here. Why do you ask?"

"Why not let Vince see it." He replied.

"Sure if it's ok by you. I'll just get from the filing cabinet."

He returned and placed the DVD in the PC. "So that's what it looks like now," murmured Vince. "If mine looked like that I wouldn't mind it on the outside."

"If yours looked like that Mr Harris it wouldn't survive more than a few days on the outside. I can assure you though that it will become just like Mr Soames' once inside your scrotum."

"Do it Dr Mendez. Do it soon. Please." Vince almost pleaded.

"Before the end of the week then. My secretary will phone you."

As they all rose to leave Vince turned to Larry and thanked him once again. "Can we keep in touch Larry? If you're prepared to be a one man support group."

"I'd like that," he replied "Be interesting to compare notes."

"My secretary has both your contact details. I'll get her to give you both a copy. Now if you'll excuse me I have other patients. Leave when you're ready."

Chapter IV

The end of the dream

The years were kind to Larry and Zoe, they grew old gracefully and their unique relationship never faltered.

Larry retired a little early, and so did Zoe but their pensions were sufficient to ensure financial security. Larry was even put on the hospital payroll as a 'Specialist counsellor' at a nominal salary.

But as the years passed Larry once again felt that all was not well.

His orgasms were taking longer and longer to achieve, and consequently the pain of the final stages lasted longer than he could sometimes endure, and he begged Zoe to. "For God's sake get it over." Though he knew she was doing all she could. The involuntary night time erections were even worse.

He began to refrain from sexual activity for fear of the pain. He was constantly active, desperately trying to find something, anything to prevent the thought processes which might lead to an erection, to divert his sexual energy into other channels. It helped, but he couldn't control the unexpected. A film, a picture in a magazine, a pretty girl on the street, Zoe naked and pink after a shower, even though, aware of his dilemma she hid herself as much as possible. He turned once more to alcohol and sedatives. He became morose, short tempered, withdrawn, sometimes hardly speaking for days.

Zoe feared a repetition of the scenario of all those years ago, before he had one of his testicles removed. She shuddered at the thought.

Enrico couldn't help noticing the change in his friend, and the doctor in him became worried.

Sitting on the veranda one evening after a dinner party, the women doing whatever they do while men enjoy a drink and talk about ball games, Enrico said, "It's the constriction problem isn't it Larry?. Not enough room in there again? . Why don't you let me take a look at you? I know you're having trouble; it doesn't take a doctor to see it. Stop by the hospital next week and let me see what I can do, before I'm too old and shaky to do anything at all. Please. " He smiled at his friend, genuine concern in his eyes.

Larry knew he had no choice and agreed.

Later that week Enrico examined him. "You're losing sensitivity aren't you Larry? I can tell by the minimal reaction to my palpation. It feels a little denser too, not so soft and resilient. Your scrotum is shrinking too. I'm afraid Larry it's old age!!"

"I guess even you can't turn the clock back doc," Larry said quietly.

"I'd like to do an endoscopy. I'll use a Uroscope designed to down a normal Penis into the bladder. The invasion will be minimal, and I'll go through your scrotum as far back as possible and come forward. The scar when healed will be tiny, and won't interfere. Can you come in tomorrow morning?"

"Is it that urgent doc?". Larry asked.

"It needs sorting," his friend replied.

Larry, Zoe, and Enrico were sat around a coffee table in Larry's lounge. Enrico had called in with the result of the Endoscopy. He looked serious.

"O.K." said Larry," let's have it. 'Warts and all.'"

Enrico removed a photo from his briefcase. "Remember this?" He asked, handing the print to the couple. They both smiled at the image of Larry's glistening, pink penis of almost thirty years ago. "I see you do. He smiled, but his face quickly resumed it's earlier look. "Prepare yourselves for a shock," he said quietly, handing them a second photo.

Silence.

Larry finally spoke, clearing his throat he asked, "What's happened doc, what's going on." His penis was now a milky white colour, fatter and longer than before. It was bunched up with the two testicles in what was obviously a more confined space.

"Ageing Larry," Enrico replied. "Years of abrasion and contact, however gentle, plus years of masturbation have thickened the membrane that surrounds it. The membrane now has little of the elasticity it was had, making it impossible for your penis to retract fully even when quiescent. The same has happened to the lining of your scrotum. Years of contact with a penis that it was never designed to accommodate has thickened it, and seriously compromised it's elasticity. It's also thickening and shrinking with age in the normal way. I'm amazed you weren't aware, or at least didn't suspect some of the changes." He looked at Larry.

"I guess I did doc, I just daren't admit it." He paused. "What will you do doc? Remove the prosthesis?"

"I'm afraid it's way beyond that Larry. Things are so confined in there that even without it they would still be cramped. Additional loss of scrotal tone caused by another scar would compromise it so much you wouldn't feel any benefit."

"You want to amputate my penis don't you?" The question was almost inaudible. Zoe squeezed his hand and tears filled her eyes as she imagined his turmoil.

"No Larry. I want to remove the prosthesis, your other testicle, and anything else in there that you don't need." He paused to gather his thoughts then continued. "With only your penis in there, it should have plenty of room, even in it's currently enlarged state. With no more contact with testicles or scrotal wall we can expect the thickening to stop, if not reverse. Similarly without the irritation of erections etc., the wall of your scrotum should stop thickening too. Finally of course, with no testicles your need to masturbate will cease."

"Larry brightened a little. "How about HRT?" He asked hopefully.

"Larry, Enrico admonished, it's over. Stop tormenting yourself. You're pushing seventy. I'm pushing sixty. You've had a great time. Nearly forty years of your own brand of sexuality. Let's both retire gracefully and take up golf." He said trying to soften the blow with a little humour.

Zoe squeezed his hand harder and looked into his eyes. "In all our life Larry I've never asked for much, but this, Do it, please. For me. For us."

Larry slumped into his chair. "Do it doc." Was all he said.

Larry, and Zoe grew old gracefully. He stilled enjoyed being caressed and massaged by Zoe. He still retained some sensitivity in the end of his penis, even though he now no longer had any urge to initiate activity, Zoe seemed to sense something and it was always pleasurable. In some ways Larry felt he enjoyed it more than before. No longer fearing the excruciatingly painful outcome which was the inevitable price for his own, or Zoe's attention. That, or the frustration of not going to completion and remaining unfulfilled. Sometimes even both. They tried experimentally to see if they could raise an erection. They managed it once or twice but the result wasn't worth the effort. Zoe too seemed happier than before, perhaps happy in the knowledge that she could give the man she loved as the attention he wanted with no risk of causing him pain.

As time passed there 'love making' became less frequent. He was noticing changes in his scrotum. It was visibly shrinking, and when was bothered enough to find out, he was sure his penis was becoming increasingly more difficult to locate.

He mentioned it to Enrico in passing one day.

"Do you want me to have a look?" asked his friend.

"Go ahead doc." He said.

Enrico knew what he would find.

"It's atrophy Larry. You know. 'Use it or lose it'. With nothing in there to stimulate it, and your loss of libido I guess means you and Zoe don't give it much attention anymore it's shrinking."

"Is there any treatment? " Larry asked.

"You could try regular massage to slow, or even halt the process, but it's irreversible I'm afraid, and would there really be any point?"

"You're right. Let it go"

"I'm sorry Larry, truly I am. I wish I could help."

Larry gripped him by the shoulders and looked into his eyes.

"My friend, you gave me the best forty years of my life. You, of all people, have no need to feel sorry."

That evening he told Zoe.

"I guessed something like that was happening," she said simply and hugged him a long time.

Later that evening, lying on the bed, Zoe gently caressing him he knew now that the dream was finally over, but he could imagine worse endings.

He was content.