Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, it's Michelle. How's it going?"

"I'm good," I said while secretly hoping she was calling for another reason. "How have you been? I haven't seen you for awhile."

"I'm doing ok, but I was wondering if you could help me out. I've got a presentation tomorrow afternoon and 2 of the slides are dealing with production issues. You know way more than me about that, so I was hoping you could help me with some ideas?"

"Of course I can. What time you want me to come up," I said trying to hide my disappointment.

"How about around 1230?"

Michelle knew that I typically didn't go to lunch and, if I did, it was more of a quick snack. "Ok, see you then."

Right at 1230, I walked into the second floor of the office side of the building. I immediately noticed that most of the office doors were shut and didn't see many people in the open cubicles. So different than the production environment where it was always very busy, no matter what time it was.

I found Michelle's office and walked right on in. She looked up and said, "Hey! Come on in! I don't think this will take long since I know you're busy."

"No problem. Believe me, I'd rather be up here with you," I said while giving her my biggest smile and sitting in one of the open chairs across from her desk.

"Yeah, right," she retorted. And started walking towards the dry erase board that was hanging on her wall.

"I was thinking we could just jot down ideas on the board before typing them on the presentation to save some time. What do you think?"

"Sounds good," I stuttered as she turned to face the board and now pointing that ass at me. She had on a pair on tight grey pants that hugged her butt so closely. My mind flashed back to that night in the parking lot and the smell of my finger as I pulled it from her ass.

While I was day dreaming, Michelle was talking and trying to erase the information that had previously been written on the board. Now, as I've said before, Michelle is pretty short. And, based on the height the board was hanging, the person that had the office before her wasn't. So, she was struggling trying to reach the upper 3rd of the board with the eraser.

Trying to be helpful, I asked her, "do you want me to get that for you?'

Now, throughout the years, I had made countless snide remarks relating to her height and she always laughed them off and came up with some rude comment to fire back at me. But, this was actually me asking her if she needed help. I really wasn't trying to joke around.

Based on the look she gave me, I knew she didn't take it that way. Michelle gave me a really dirty look and said, "Kiss my ass!"

I sat there in shock as she turned back to the board. Was she really mad at me, I wondered?

"What did you say," I asked.

"You heard me! You can kiss my big ass!"

I didn't know what to do. Was she that drunk the night in the parking lot where she didn't remember me clearly describing what I would like to do to her ass? Kissing was a very good start!

"Promises, promise," I said. Hoping she would take the bait!

Michelle then turned to me and said while smiling, "No Scott, I really want you to kiss my ass. And now! I don't want to wait any longer!"

"Come here," I told her and she started drifting towards me. When she got close enough, I put my hands on her hips and slowly turned her around. Now she was facing away from me and, with me in a seated position, her butt was right in my face.

"How well do you trust locked doors up here," I asked her.

"Everyone's gone to lunch," she said, "but no one will try to come in if it's closed."

Although she had faith in her colleagues, I didn't, especially knowing what was about to happen.

I stood up and grabbed her stack of post-it notes. I wrote "Conference call with customer for an hour" and placed it on the door before shutting it and pressing the lock.

"That should slow them down."

I returned to my seat and again placed my hands and Michelle's hips. "This is it," I thought. "The moment I've been dreaming of for years."

The site of that big butt about 6 inches in front of me was a beautiful thing. Even in the pants. But, then I had an idea.

"You know, I take whatever I do very seriously and kissing is one of those things. I don't think I'm going to be able to do a very good job with these pants in the way. You're going to have to pull them down a little," I said.

I heard her give a slight exhale and say, "Alright." She reached in front of her and I heard the clasp of the pants come open and the zipper come down. She then slowly lowered both her pants and panties at the same time, until she stopped at just above her knees. I was mesmerized! I had often fantasized about the sight of her ass, but the real thing was amazing. It looked liked 2 full water balloons framing a dark canyon.

Now that Michelle's perfect ass was actually in my face, I froze! There were so many things I wanted to say and do, but I didn't know where to start!

Lucky for me, Michelle broke the ice. "I think you said you would start with sniffing my butt."

That was all I needed! I put both hands on her ample backside, one on each cheek, and slowly pulled them apart. I was actually surprised at how tight her cheeks were. Although her butt was big, it seemed like it was solid muscle. I stared at my prize nestled in between those beautiful globes of flesh. The area around her anus was a dark brown, which led to a slightly pink center. Her anus was the shape of a rain drop. She obviously shaved back there, but did have a few stray hairs circling that tiny hole. I didn't mind though. For some reason, I liked when a woman left some hair back there. Maybe it reminded me of how dirty and taboo what I was getting ready to do was?

"Oh well, enough waiting," I thought and leaned in to run my nose from the bottom of her cheeks and into her crack.

"Aaahhh..." was all I heard.

I ran my nose up and down the crack of her ass for a couple of seconds before settle ling on her asshole. I placed my nose right up against it and took the deepest breath I could.

The smell!! Oh my God! I'm surprised I didn't cum right there! There was no mistaking where my face was - no hint of soap or lotion. All I could smell was Michelle's butt and I was in heaven. Of course, after each inhale, I would slowly exhale through my nose which blew a slight breeze across her anus. She obviously liked it based on the low moans I was hearing.

While I had my face in her ass crack and my nose pressed against her asshole, she said, "You remember when I said I wanted him to do something for me and he wouldn't? This is what I wanted."

I did remember the conversation we had weeks ago about why her and her husband got into a fight. "You wanted him to sniff your ass," I muttered with my face full of her butt.

"No. I wanted him to lick it. He wanted me to have anal sex with him. I've never done that and really didn't want to do it with him. So, I told him if he wanted to fuck it, he had to lick it first."

"Wow," I thought. "What a dumbass! I can't believe anyone would pass up that opportunity. But maybe I can score from it!"

I slowly pulled my face from her ass and said, "Ok. I think you're ready for the kissing to start. What do you think?"

"Oh, hell yeah!"

I'm still holding her cheeks apart and, with my mouth only inches from her crack, I knew when I talked she could feel the air. I looked down past her anus and could see that her pussy was wet. I couldn't wait to get a chance to taste that too, but today was about something else.

"Well," I said, "If I'm going to actually kiss your ass, there are a couple of things we need to agree on."

"Ok."

"First, once I put my lips there, this ass is mine," I said as I gave her a little pat on the right cheek, "no else can touch this, ok?"

She jumped a little with the quick pat, but said, "I'm fine with that, what else?"

I was slowly massaging her ass cheeks in a circular motion as I continue to talk with my face in her crack.

"Since this now belongs to me, anytime I want a quick feel, smell or taste it's mine for the taking, right?"

"Oh, yeah," she moaned and I knew she was really getting into this.

"Ok, last thing and then I'm going to kiss you like you've never been kissed before. Since we're getting ready to take care of the one thing you wanted, next Friday, we're also going to take care of that other thing you said you've never done."

She pulled away slightly, enough for her to by able to turn and look me in the face and say, "If you kiss my ass right now, you can fuck it whenever you want!"

I smiled at her and gently turned her back to where she was facing the opposite direction. We both knew that my "conditions" were more of a joke than anything. I was going to lick her ass and if she wanted to do other things later, it was up to her. I would never try to force her to do anything.

But, now it was time to do what I had wanted for years. I was going to lick Michelle's ass! I leaned in, this time leading with my tongue instead of my nose. I started at the bottom, right above her pussy, and ran slowly up to the top of her crack. The gasp I heard told me she definitely felt it. But, did she like it?

"You ok," I asked.

"Yes," she whispered, "just tickled a little. Please keep going."

I returned my tongue to the place she wanted, this time running it in circles round her tight little orifice. I was giving my former boss a proper rim job!

This went on for several minutes, with me alternating between circling her asshole and licking up and down. Michelle was starting to breathe heavily so I took this as a good time to reach up and gently stroke her pussy.

I felt, more than seen (since my face was covered with ass!), her knees begin to buckle and I could feel her pussy juices on my hand.

"Starting to feel good," I asked.

"Umm hmmmm.," was all I heard. "I think I'm going to cum!"

I knew that although I was a pretty good ass-kisser, this was still pretty quick for a woman to cum so it probably had a lot to do with the sense of taboo we were doing, more than the act itself. However, I said, "Play with you clit for me."

I removed my hand from her pussy as she reached between her legs. Since I had some of her pussy juices on my hand, I had an idea. "I'm going to finger you a little to get you asshole to open up some. That way, I can get my tongue in deeper."

Michelle didn't say anything, just moaned.

I placed the tip of my index finger against her rosebud and pushed gently. It slid right in to the first knuckle! I left it there, allowing her to get used to the intrusion while she played with her clit. I then pulled my finger out and replaced it with my tongue, darting in and out like it was a miniature cock. Once I felt she was wet enough from my saliva, I pushed my finger back in, this time to the second knuckle. I continued to alternate this way for a couple of seconds, tongue then finger, tongue then finger.

"Oh God," she screamed as she kept frantically rubbing her clit. I could tell she was getting close now so I started to push and pull my finger in and out. Next thing I knew, Michelle's knees completely bucked, which pushed her ass back into me, forcing my finger into her butt as far as it could go.

"Aaahhhhhh," she stuttered as the orgasm hit her! She didn't exactly squirt, but I could see her juices running down the insides of her legs. I couldn't stop myself and leaned in to lick the juices off her thighs. As I licked her legs, to clean her of her juices, I could tell she had stopped playing with herself. She slowly started to pull away from me, and at the same time, started pulling up her pants.

Once she had her pants (and underwear) back where they should be she went and sat down at her desk and looked at her computer. She sat there, for a couple of seconds, just breathing heavily.

Finally, she looked at me and said, "I've never cum that hard so fact in my life! I don't know what you did to me!"

I stood up, walked over to her and kissed her on top of her head. "I just did what my former boss told me to do. You said to kiss your ass, so I did." With that, I turned and tried to push my softening cock back to a place in my pants where it wouldn't be obvious as I walked to the door.

"Scott?"

I turned back and looked at Michelle. "Yes?"

She smiled and said, "It's yours anytime you want it and don't forget next Friday. We've got another thing I need you to take care of!"

"Yes ma'am," I said as I smiled at her. I turned and left her office thinking along the way, "My God, I could really fall for a girl like that!"

Although this story was mainly background on how the sexual relationship between myself and Michelle started, we had numerous other encounters throughout the following weeks. These included toys and, of course, anal sex. Maybe one day, I'll feel the need to record some of those encounters. Until then, be well my friends. And, remember, be careful when you tell someone to "kiss your ass!" You never know where those words will lead!!

12