Dream Come True

Story Info
A young girl's fantasy may become a reality.
1.7k words
4.16
25.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylie had been chubby as a child, but when she got into her teens, she began jogging and exercising and the baby weight slowly disappeared. Where boys had teased her, calling her "Fatty", they were now showing interest.

She had always been told she was cute, with blue/green eyes and naturally curly brown hair, and though not slim by a long shot, she was confident enough to wear a two-piece swimsuit instead of hiding her figure. Her round breasts always seemed to attract attention, too, so she made sure to flaunt her assets.

Her best friend Britt was always slim, with long legs and long blonde hair, so they grew up being physically opposite, although neither felt jealousy. During summers, they would lounge around Britt's pool, soaking in the sun and listening to music. Even after high school, they remained close, in spite of Britt's demanding boyfriend Dylan, who had a severe dislike for Kaylie, for some unknown reason.

Both girls were sunbathing on a Monday afternoon, neither one employed or enrolled in college for the summer. When Britt's phone buzzed, she rolled her eyes. "It's Dylan. Hi Babe, what's up?"

Kaylie watched as Britt listened.

"No, I'm just sitting by the pool... yes, alone, who do you think would be here? No, she's not here." Britt did another eye roll just as Britt's dad, Matt, came outside. He smiled at the girls, looked around and said, "Hi, girls, how's the water?"

Kaylie smiled broadly as Britt kept talking. She always had a crush on Matt. He was tall, blonde like Britt, with the bluest eyes and wide athletic shoulders. She felt a flutter in her stomach, wondering how she looked to him.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming," Britt replied, a bit annoyed. She hung up. "I'm sorry K, but his car broke down again. I know you just got here, but I have to go pick him up. I know you don't want to come."

"And he doesn't want to see me anyway," Kaylie replied with a shrug.

"Daddy, what are you doing home?"

"There was a water leak in the office. They shut it down for the day," Matt said. "Am I intruding?"

"No, in fact, then Kaylie can stay and use the pool while I'm gone, okay?"

Matt smiled that bright white smile. "Fine with me. I was about to take a dip myself."

He went back inside.

"I don't know," Kaylie told Britt. "I don't want to intrude. I should leave."

"Don't be silly, you know Daddy all your life. Besides, he'd feel like you didn't like him if you left."

Nothing could be further from the truth, Kaylie thought. "Okay, if you're sure."

"Positive. Mom's visiting her sister, so I bet he'd love the company. Gotta go!"

In minutes, she was changed and out the door and Matt was back, wearing tight black swim trunks that left little to the imagination. The outline of his manhood was clearly visible and quite sizeable. Kaylie felt herself gasp, hoping it wasn't audible.

He tossed his towel onto a chair and dove in. When he came up, he was right beside her. "Hi!" he said with a laugh.

"Hi," she replied.

"The water feels great, huh?"

They chatted, with Matt asking about the fall semester and life in general. Then he asked, "So, I guess you have to fight to keep those college boys away, huh?"

Kaylie blushed. "Not really. Most of them are like Momma's boys anyway, so immature."

"So, you like more mature guys?"

Kaylie nodded slowly, feeling herself being drawn into those blue eyes.

"Then, maybe you should find someone older, a bit more mature? Someone who would appreciate your beauty."

Again, that fluttery feeling with reddening cheeks. She continued nodding. "I guess."

"Got anyone in mind?"

She felt a smile creep into the corners of her mouth.

"Oh, really? Lucky guy. Anyone I may know?" His smile seemed a bit too knowing.

"He's older, maybe too old for me."

"Well, you never know until you try. Just let him know and let him decide."

She shook her curly head. "He's married."

"There are many married men who would be flattered to have an attractive girl show interest. Don't tell my wife, but I know I would."

"Really? You wouldn't be upset?"

"Like I said, but remember, don't say I said that to my wife, or Britt! I'll deny every word."

Oh, I would never do that. Never," she said, too quickly, then regretted it.

"So, who is the lucky man?"

She tried to look away but was drawn back to him. "You," she whispered.

His smile grew. "You realize that no one could ever know we had this discussion, right?"

She nodded quickly as she felt warmth between her thighs. Was her fantasy about to come true?

He slid closer in the pool, his smooth chest brushing up against her breasts. "Are you nervous? Yeah? Are you a virgin? No? Okay, very good."

She felt his hands on her thighs and he pulled her close, tilting his head as she did the same. Their lips met and her head spun. She was in the arms of her friend's father. His tongue probed and she gave way as his hand caressed her left breast. "Let's go inside," he whispered.

They climbed out, finding their towels and drying themselves as she followed him into the den where he stopped and turned, dropping the towel and lowering his trunks. The head of his penis bounced to life, large and pink on a long shaft and she stared at it.

He came to Kaylie and kissed her again as her hand wrapped around the shaft. He slid the straps off her shoulders and slid the top down, her melons sagging with weight as her pink nipples hardened. He cupped one and sank his teeth into it, just enough to please without pain. He rolled it in his mouth, sucking greedily.

Her hand slowly pulled his flesh and it twitched in her hand. She felt his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down to her knees. She was now facing his pink swollen head which seemed to beckon her warm mouth. She raked her tongue up the slit, then took his head into her sweet mouth, loving the feel of flesh against her cheeks.

He held her head, slowly fucking her face, looking down at this girl who became a woman before his eyes. She was so hungry for his cock and he worried he might explode too soon.

He went to his knees beside her and tugged her suit off, laying her back and spreading her thick thighs. Her sweet honey hole was totally bare, reminding Matt of girls long ago. Most women he knew weren't shaved, but Kaylie was so inviting. He bent his head and went for her, driving his tongue deep within her lips, working her into a frenzy as he toyed with her clit with his fingers.

She was ripe and ready for fucking and Matt was overdue since his wife was out of town. He rose above her, holding his shaft to her slit, then slowly prodding her with it, giving her time to adapt. She was more than wet, and he slid in with no trouble.

Kaylie was watching him, knowing he was in total control and she loved it. She felt him enter, with that huge head spreading her and she gasped when he finally broke through, settling into her. They stared without a word before he began moving, in and out, moving his hips in a circular motion, causing waves of excitement she had never felt before. He quickened the pace and she gamely kept up with him, loving the way he took her.

He stopped and kissed her again before withdrawing. "Turn around," he said gruffly and she obeyed, waiting. He held her hips, positioned himself and entered from behind. He felt even bigger now, again driving into her with a strength she'd never felt before from boys her age. He grunted as he thrust and she threw her ass back against him. Again, he withdrew, this time lying back.

"Come here," he commanded and again she obeyed, straddling him as he looked up at her. He held her hips again and she lowered herself onto him. His twitching cock was so alive, a spike on which she seemed impaled. Except now she was in control of the pace, riding him as he held her breasts from bouncing wildly.

She leaned forward and they kissed, their bodies now drenched in sweat. She wanted to feel him erupt inside her and fulfill this lustful fantasy. She saw the contortion in his face, as if in pain, and his thrusts became more erratic. She braced herself for the explosion.

"Uh, uh, Arghhh!" Matt bellowed as he shot into Kaylie and her own orgasm caused her entire body to shudder as he let go again and again.

His body became limp even as Kaylie continued to rock atop him, trying to keep the moment alive. She finally slumped over him, their lips locked in a breathless kiss. They lay there panting until Matt's body tensed.

"They're back! Britt's car, I hear it!"

They bolted upright, with Kaylie grabbing her swimsuit and racing out into the pool where she struggled to pull it on. Britt appeared at the door.

"Still right where I left you, huh? Where's my Dad?"

"Right here, Baby," Matt said nervously, with his towel over his shoulders and carrying a beer. "Kaylie, are you sure you don't want anything?"

She could feel his warm cum beginning to ooze from her as she pressed her body against the pool wall and answered in a crackling voice. "No, no, I should probably be going soon."

"Going?" Britt injected, "but, you can't. I just have to tell you about the big fight I just had with Dylan. Come on, let's go to my room. You don't mind, do you, Daddy?"

"No, of course, honey, but I've told you before, Dylan is too young and immature for you. You need someone more mature. Isn't that right, Kaylie?" He raised his beer in her direction and winked. "You agree, right?"

Kaylie's face reddened as she pulled the towel tightly around her, following Britt, who was already complaining, into the house as she heard Matt chuckle. She felt a small spasm pass through her. She knew she need to use the restroom, since there was still much of him within her.

Once alone, she brought herself to full orgasm, fingering and remembering the dream come true.