Dream Comes True - Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s.e.
s.e.
7 Followers

Andi and I exchanged phone numbers and email addresses. She left with Kathy and Jane after breakfast. She called me from the airport a few hours later, saying she was on her way back home. She promised to call me when she got home.

We talked a few times over the next two or three days. I tried to tell her how much I felt for her, but I got the impression she didn't feel the same, especially since she was now hundreds of miles away. I talked to my friend, Kathy, wondering why Andi didn't call me back as often as I thought she would. Kathy said, "Andi's just like that..."

I guess Kathy knew Andi better than I did...that Andi enjoyed my 'company' for the night but never really wanted anything more than that. As I started to realize it was a one-night stand, the pain set in. Turns out she had been on-again/off-again dating a man for the past two years. When she was in town, it happened to be an off time. I always thought you could tell a woman was a slut by paying careful attention to the way she looked or acted. Andi seemed so sweet, caring, and sincere. I thought she really liked me. I should have known better. I mean, honestly, I had comfortable anal sex with a woman who I had met only a handful of hours earlier. She took me right up her backside without hesitating, as if she had done it a hundred times...could she have beenthat sweet and nice?

When I thought about it rationally, I felt like an ass. How could I have been that stupid? It broke my heart, and my first, best, and only anal sex encounter will always be a bitter sweet memory for me.

Well, my firstso far. I keep hoping that some day I'll find an 'Andi' who doesn't leave after one night...

s.e.
s.e.
7 Followers
12