Dream Cottage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's dreadful, I'm so sorry for him."

"It's not him that suffers, he's oblivious to it. It's the likes of you who pay the price."

"Yes I see, and I know it isn't their fault. And I can maybe forgive and try to put it out of my mind, the things they've already done. But try as I might, even though it might be the Christian thing to do, I can't walk in there and just let your boys maul my body. I'm sorry."

He took all the clothes from the rack, and carried the bundle towards where I stood at the door to the snug. As I opened it for him, in he went. I stopped in the kitchen, but propped the door slightly ajar with a log from the wood box; I wanted to hear what was said.

"Ok lads, get yourselves dressed, I'll go and get my clothes on, and I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

It was Kenneth's voice I heard next, "Where is she?"

"Never you mind where she is, we're going now. Just get yourself dressed."

The next sound I heard was a dull thud, and then a throaty noise. It took a good minute before I realised it was a choking sound. I threw the door open, and there was Kenneth holding his dad up against the wall. His hands were around his dad's neck, and his dad's feet were dangling in mid air. The noise had all but stopped coming from his mouth, and his face was bright red.

I dashed across and took hold of one of Kenneth's wrists with both my hands and as I pulled like crazy, I yelled, "Stop it! For gods sake stop it." My pathetic grip on his wrist had no effect at all, and neither did my shouting. In a last desperate effort, I stood back a couple of paces, pulled the top of each side of my housecoat wide open, and with my breasts pushed fully out towards Kenneth, I said, "Here Kenneth. You can have them. Let him down."

Talk about magic, Jack dropped like a stone, into a crumpled heap on the floor, and I was swept up in Kenneth's arms and carried back to the big arm chair. His mouth was instantly back on my nipples.

And within seconds, my nipples were again on fire. I looked across to where Jack was still lying, and there was no movement. I called to Tom, "See if your dad is ok."

"Fuck him."

"Please Tom. He could be dying."

"Serves him right."

"Tom please."

It was then I saw an idea springing into his head. I'm not kidding; it was just like a cartoon character. His surly look changed to a big sly grin. If I'd have thought about it, I could have guessed what his next words would be.

"What's it worth?"

But I hadn't, and it took me by surprise, "What?"

"What's it worth if I go and make sure he's ok?"

"What do you mean?"

"I get to fuck you? Yes?"

"No."

"Well that means you've fucked him."

And then I got my next shock. He calmly walked to where his dad was lying, and lunged out with his leg. The heel of his foot made contact with his dad's torso, and the sound as the air pumped from his dad's body was sickening.

I screamed out, "You ungrateful bastard. How could you?"

And with that I started to cry. But even my crying didn't affect him; he calmly walked back and asked, "Well? Will you fuck now?"

Through my tears I blubbed out, "I wouldn't let you near me if you were the last man on earth."

He again went over towards his dad, and I screamed out, "Leave him alone."

But he took no notice, the only saving grace this time was that he didn't kick the poor crumpled heap, but instead he lifted him up from the floor. At first I thought he'd come to his senses, and was going to help his dad to a chair and attempt to revive him. But no. He hauled him up, and threw him over his shoulder, like you would a sack of potatoes. Again I heard the wind being pumped from the old man's body as he landed on his son's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" He turned, and opened the door, "Where are you taking him?"

"I'm throwing the old bastard outside where he belongs. That's what he wanted to do with us, so now its payback time."

"Please no. You can't throw him out there in that condition."

"Can't I? You just watch me."

"Please, I'm begging you."

"Will you fuck?"

"You know I can't do that, I'm a married woman."

He turned, and without a word, began to walk. I screamed out, "TOM WAIT."

The door re-opened, and he lent his head back around it, "Well?"

"I can't do that, you know, what you want to do to me. But I will stroke your thing for you."

"You'll wank my cock?"

"Yes."

"That's not the same as a fuck."

"I told you, I can't go that far."

"Ok, if I don't get a fuck, I get to lick your fanny."

"Oh no."

He didn't answer, but just let the door go and marched off.

As much as I didn't want to be unfaithful to my Jim, and I had no desire to get involved in any kind of sexual activity with any of these men, I just couldn't see that poor old man, a man who'd done his best to control these other two, I couldn't see him dumped outside in his condition with such a storm raging.

I screamed as loud as I could, "TOM, COME BACK. I'LL LET YOU DO IT."

He didn't return, and I listened to see if I could hear him opening the front door. The only sound I could hear was the storm lashing on the windows. I thought if he's taken him out, I'll at least hear the front door as it slams closed. But not a sound. It must have been a good two minutes, which under the circumstances seamed like an hour, but then the door to the snug opened, and there was Tom with his dad still on he shoulder.

I immediately said, "I'll do it."

"What? You'll fuck?"

"No, the other thing you said."

"Too late for that. You took so long, I've upped the anti. It's a fuck or I take him out and kick the shit out of him."

It was then I noticed he'd now put his boots back on. I suddenly realised, maybe that was what had taken him so long, lacing up those big tall boots. But I also realised, the re-fitting of the boots was maybe more significant, than just putting something on to go out into the yard. And if he did start to kick the old man now, he'd like as not kill him. This whole thing was now beyond my worst nightmare.

Then to my surprise, Kenneth lifted his mouth off my breast, and spoke, "Are we gonna lick your fanny?"

I was stunned for a moment, I mean, Kenneth hadn't up until now been involved in any of this stuff. I stuttered out, "Y Yes. You can both lick me; just don't hurt your dad any more."

Tom again spoke, "Ok. Are you saying you'll let us get you completely naked, and then we can feel you up, and lick you all over?"

The thought was repulsive, but I just shrugged my shoulders, "I...I guess so. But you can't go all the way."

Kenneth looked confused, "What does she mean?"

"She won't let us fuck her. But she's gonna get naked, so let her up."

Then as Kenneth lifted me back to my feet, Tom said, "Come on then, let's see you get naked."

"Only after I've made sure your dad is ok."

Kenneth asked innocently, "What's wrong with dad?"

I looked at Tom, and then said to Kenneth, "Don't you remember? You hurt him."

He asked, "Shall I get some water to throw at him?"

"No."

I then looked at Tom, "Put him in that chair, and then, when I've made sure he's ok. Then I'll do what you want."

He carried his dad across to the spare arm chair, and tipped him off his shoulder; where he again fell like a sack of potatoes into it. I dashed across to the chair and knelt down alongside it. Jack was sprawled out, with his bathrobe crumpled up underneath him, leaving his cock lying limply in between his open legs. I tried to lift him up in the chair, but even though he wasn't a big man, he was still far too heavy for me. Then I tried to pull the robe from underneath him, but again it was useless.

I turned my head to ask one of the boys for help. "Come and help me to make your dad more comfortable."

Tom just snapped out with, "Fuck him."

I pleaded, "Kenneth. Please come and help me." But this plea also fell on deaf ears.

There was no sign of life in the body that slumped in the chair; I tried to put my ear to his mouth to see if he was breathing. Then I remembered seeing someone in a film putting a mirror up to someone's mouth, and if they are alive, it is supposed to show signs of misting. I rushed to the dresser, and searched for a small hand mirror. When I got back and placed it in front of Jack's mouth, there was no sign of any misting.

I guess I was now in despair, and then I remembered a TV program, where someone gave the body of an injured person the, kiss of life. I'd never been trained in this, but I just pulled Jack's jaw down, so his mouth was open, and with my own mouth as wide as I could get it, I took a deep breath and then sealed my lips around his mouth. I blew as hard as I could, and then took my lips away. Nothing! Well nothing from Jack.

But Kenneth said, "She's kissing dad."

Tom replied, "Dad said she was a horny bitch. He said she wanted a good fucking."

I tried my best to ignore their comments, as I took another deep breath, and tried again. Nothing! I repeated this at least ten times, and then I just sat back on the floor looking up at him. The tears began to fill my eyes, and I felt so sick about the whole thing.

Tom asked, "Is he dead?"

"I...I don't know."

"Well if he's dead, you might as well get naked now."

Why hadn't I just done what Jack had suggested? I mean what would it have cost me to have come in here, and let that poor boy/man sit me on his knee, and suck on my breasts? They say pride cometh before a fall, and I guess it was my stupid pride that wouldn't allow me to comfort his Kenneth. I mean that was all it was, maybe a man's body, but just a poor little boy frightened by the storm. And now comes the fall. Jack is dead, and in a few moments, those boys will be doing god knows what to me. I dropped my head in my hands and began to cry.

Then I heard a coughing, I open my eyes, and it's Jack! His eyes are blinking, and he is looking all confused. But he is alive! I bounce back up onto my knees; and with my hands I cup his face, "Oh Jack. Thank god you're alive."

He was slurring his words, but I could just about make him out, "What is going on? Where am I?"

And then the eyes closed again, and he went silent. I tried to get him to talk, "Jack come on, wake up. Jack its Jill. The storm, don't you remember?"

Then his eyes opened again, and it was as if that first time hadn't happened. Still slurring his words, he repeated word for word, "What is going on? Where am I?"

This time though, when I said, "The storm, don't you remember? I'm Jill."

"Jill yes Jill. Are you alright? Where are the boys? Did I pass-out?"

"Oh thank god you're back with us. I thought you were dead. Yes, I'm ok, and your boys are here. You came in here to tell them you had to leave, and Kenneth got upset with you."

"Ah yes. I remember. They haven't raped you, have they?"

"No. Not yet."

"What do you mean not yet?"

I then tried to explain to him what had taken place while he'd been unconscious, but when I got to the part where I said I'd agreed to Tom's suggestion of letting them have me naked, and lick my body, he gasped, "Oh no. Oh my god, why didn't you just come in with me earlier?"

"I'm sorry. It was just something I couldn't agree to."

"But you know what you've done now, don't you?"

"Well yes, they'll be all over me. But I had no choice. I thought he was going to kill you. In fact, up until just two minutes ago, I thought you were dead."

"But you haven't just agreed to let them maul you, Tom has tricked you again."

"What d'you mean?"

I looked back at Tom who was stood behind me, and he had a big beaming smile on his face.

"You've seen Kenneth's behaviour. He just reacts, and nobody or nothing can stop him. You show him your tits; he's onto them like a limpet. Now you've agreed to show him your fanny. When you open your legs, and he sees that wet pink flesh with your black curly hair framing it, he'll be up your fanny like a rat up a drainpipe."

"But I told them there was no way I'd agree to them going that far."

"And you think Kenneth will keep to that? Don't be so naive. He's got the mind of a two year old, but the bodily needs of a grown man, and couple that with a brain that is permanently on the point of going into a fit, and you've got a real problem. Not to mention his cock! I mean you saw it when he came out of your bathroom, just imagine what that thing is like when he's aroused!"

"I don't need to, I've seen Tom's."

"And do you think your fanny will take a cock of that size without it tearing your flesh. You'll end up in hospital, and as like as not it'll ruin any thought you might have of ever bearing children."

"Oh my god, what can I do."

"I can only think of one thing, but you never listened to my advice before, so I don't know if it's worth even suggesting it."

"Please Jack. I know you were right before. And of course I wish I'd listened last time."

"Ok, this is all I can do, but it might not stop you getting fucked."

"Well if it's not going to stop them, what help will it be?"

"I knew you wouldn't listen."

"No please tell me."

"You've sealed your own fate by telling them you'd let them see your fanny. Ok, we can't go back on that, I mean you know what kind of reaction that would get from Kenneth if you told him he couldn't see it now?"

"Yes, I guess he'd go berserk."

"Ok, so if you get naked and he sees you spreading your legs, then he'll mount you before you can say Jack Robinson."

"Well yes, you told me that."

"Well it isn't the being fucked that will be the problem."

"It is as far as I'm concerned."

"It's too late to stop that happening, all we can do is make sure it doesn't damage you. Your problem is the fact that your fanny has never had a cock of that size, coupled with you being frightened which will make you tense up. You see if you were to be relaxed, and your fanny was worked up until its juices were on full flow, and then if instead of Kenneth jumping you and going at you bull at a gate. If it was our Tom who mounted you, and broke you in gentle like. Then once Tom has got your fanny comfortable with the size of his cock, Kenneth could take his turn, and bash away, and you'd be able to take it without any damage at all. In fact, I dare say if it was done right, and you go with it willing like, it'd probably be the best fucking you'd ever had."

"I...I don't know what to say. I mean are you saying you want me to offer myself to Tom or what?"

"No, but one thing the boys do like is a game of cards."

"Cards?"

"Yes, their mother used to play a game with them, with her own special rules. If you agree to play by their rules; you might still get fucked. In fact, I'd say there's a fifty fifty chance. But at least, if it does happen, it will happen gradually, and you'll not only be drunk, but well and truly aroused."

"But I don't drink."

"So it'll have all the more effect. It'll make sure you're not all anxious and tensed-up."

"So how do we play this game?"

"First, I want you to agree to do everything as I tell you. I mean everything, to the letter."

"I guess I have no choice."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes."

"That's a good girl."

He then looked around and spoke to his boys, "Ok boys, Jill has agreed to play cards with us."

The reaction was instant, and before the minute was up, I was seated in the arm chair one side of the table, with Jack seated on the opposite side in the other. The boys sat at the other sides on dining chairs they'd brought in from the other room. In the middle of the table was a small glass, a bottle of whisky, and a pack of playing cards.

Jack took up the cards and dealt them all out around the table.

"Ok Jill, pick up your hand. I'll go first. The idea of the game is to get rid of all the cards from your hand. The one to do that first wins. But the others, want to try to keep the cards they are still holding as low as possible. You see once one person is out, we tot up the value of the cards the others hold. And if you break fifty, you have to do a forfeit. As you see I've put down a King. So as it's Tom's turn next, he's put down a queen. If he hadn't got a queen, he could have played an ace. But now it's your turn, so you have to play a king or jack."

"I see. I have to play a card of the next value to the last one played. But I don't have either of them."

Tom reached for the bottle, and topped the glass up to the rim. Jack handed it to me, "So now you drink this."

I didn't want to, but knew I'd said I'd do as I was told. I sipped at it, and the taste was horrible. Tom reached across, and taking hold of the glass with me, said, "No, down in one. It's only a little glass."

It went down, but I almost choked, and I began to cough. Jack spoke, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

I did stop coughing, and the game continued.

It seamed everybody else had got the right card. Kenneth had played a jack, Jack had played a ten, and Tom played a nine. So now it was my turn again, eight or ten required. But I didn't have either of them. So Tom now poured a second glass of whisky. Now the glass they'd picked out for their little game was probably no bigger than an egg-cup, but Tom filled it to the brim every time, and I don't normally drink alcohol. But I'd agreed to follow their rules, so down went the second glass. And at this point, I guess it was more the horrible taste that I objected to. The game continued, and the next time I actually had a card I could play. But Tom didn't, so he took a drink, not that such a small amount worried him. And so it went on, with Jack not missing a turn, me having six glasses, and I think Tom and Kenneth just a couple a piece.

So now after six glasses and about fifteen minutes, the alcohol was starting to hit me, and things weren't quite so threatening. But then as Jack had played all his cards, and thus won, they totted up the cards left in our hands, I'd broke the fifty mark, having 63.

"Ok boys, it looks like Jill will have to do a forfeit. Any ideas."

Tom blurted out, "Get her to suck our cocks."

Kenneth said, "No, I want to lick her fanny."

"Well Jill? Which one of those options would you prefer?"

I know I was gradually slipping under the influence of the drink, but I could still remember what Jack had said about the outcome I could expect if I let Kenneth see my naked pussy. So even though I'd never sucked a cock in my life, I thought maybe that should be my option. "I guess I'll go for Tom's suggestion."

"You will, will you? Sit up a minute."

I guess as the drink had started to get to me, and the actual card playing was in a lull; I'd slumped back into the arm chair. So I sat myself back up to the table as instructed.

"That's it. Now open your mouth as wide as you can." I leant forwards, and opened my mouth. "Nah lass. That's nowhere near wide enough for Tom's cock. Tell you what; we'll start you off gentle like. Your forfeit can be to let us take turns kissing you and feeling you up a bit. Is that ok with you?"

This seemed to me to be a better option than either of the two boys had suggested, so I quickly said, "Yes, of course you can."

Tom asked, "Can I go first dad."

"Ok then, but start slowly, and make sure you get plenty of tongue down her throat."

"Can I finger her fanny as well as her tits?"

"Well she agreed to being felt-up, so I guess she won't mind."

He looked across as if looking for confirmation.

Knowing I'd agreed to follow Jack's instructions, "If that's what you want, I guess its ok."

"There you are lad, but only start on her fanny once you've got her warmed up with plenty of kissing and don't forget to work her tits."

Jack then turned to me, "You don't mind it being Tom, who is the first one to play with you, do you?"

I now realised they were all going to take turns, so who went first didn't seem to matter. "No. As long as he's gentle with me."