Dream Cottage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers

So that was it, the table was pulled aside, and in came Tom. He lent himself over me, and began to kiss. As I'd said, the drink had started to make itself known, and this whole thing didn't actually seem real. It was just as if I was having some kind of weird dream. But his kisses felt real enough, and as his tongue touched mine, my tongue gradually left my mouth, and entwined itself around his tongue deep inside his mouth. He'd now got the top of my housecoat pulled wide open, and his hands were cupping each breast in turn, with his fingers squeezing and rolling my nipples. The other thing was although it was all like a dream sequence; I could still hear Jack's voice, as he appeared to be coaching Tom. "That's it lad, you can see she likes that. Now start to move your hand down. No, slowly. Just stroking gently as you go. That's it, inside her knickers. She she's lifting it up for you."

He was right, but I hadn't been doing it consciously. And without him giving a running commentary, I don't think I'd have known it was me offering myself to him. But hearing him telling Tom what I was doing, kind of jarred a nerve. I mean, no way was I trying to encourage him to go further. So I made a conscious effort to lower my pelvis, and I even tried to pull my legs back together. But as his hand slid across my naval, and began to stroke into my pubic mound, I felt myself lifting it into his hand. And at the same time, with the arching of my back, I slid down lower in the chair, and spread my legs open wide.

"That's it lad, go on, she wants your fingers up her fanny now." And up his fingers went, and I just arched even more, spreading my knees even wider. "Good lad, work them in deep. Tell you what Tom, you move down in between her legs. Come on Kenneth lad, you can have her tits again."

So as Tom now was on the floor, kissing my inner thighs, and fingering deep into my pussy, Kenneth got back to his favourite position, sucking on my breasts. And just as I was thinking about how much I was missing the tongue dancing in my mouth, I felt something touching my lips.

It was wet, but not another tongue. I opened my eyes, to see Jack's hairy cock and balls directly in front of my face. I'd never sucked a cock, and the thought of doing so, didn't in anyway excite me, in fact, I thought it was disgusting. But my body was so enflamed with the attention it was receiving from the two boys, coupled with a mellow inebriated acceptance of anything Jack suggested, I let him open my lips, and push his cock inside. And to my surprise, it wasn't nasty at all. In fact, within minutes, he was pushing it in deep, touching the back of my throat, and I was sucking willingly. But maybe some of my reaction to his cock was due to another first. I'd never been licked down there. Jim had never done it, or even suggested it. And so as Tom's mouth and tongue began to massage my pussy lips, it sent such a wave of pleasure, I think I'd have been willing to try anything with them.

So I'm sucking cock, with one man sucking my breasts, while another is sucking and probing my pussy. And all of these men are total strangers. I knew from the crescendo building, that an orgasm was only minutes away, and yet an orgasm is something I've only ever experience three times in my life. The first time was two days into my honeymoon. The second was about a month after our marriage. The last time I had one was last Christmas, while we were staying at Jim's Mom and dad's house. And all three of those times, it was brought about by Jim being very horny, and with full penetration. Each time, fired off as he'd cum inside me. But here it was, and I could do nothing to stop or delay it happening.

"Oh god yes! Ohhh God! Ohh more. Yes. Ohh yes. Ohh god! Ohhhhh."

"I think you did well there Tom, she liked that. Are you ok lass? Was that good for you?"

"Ohh no. Ohhh j just give me a minute. Ohh god!"

"Ok boys, nip upstairs, and pull a mattress off one of the beds, and bring it down, make sure you bring the sheets as well, there'll be a fair amount of mess, and she won't want any evidence leaving for her old man to find."

Jack began to stroke my forehead, but his other hand was still cupping my breasts, and working my nipples. "Ah you're back with us. Was that ok?"

"Oh Jesus. I...I've never had anyone doing that to me before."

"You must be kidding. Don't tell me you've never had your fanny licked out? Well in that case, I can only say this is going to be your lucky night lass."

As I attempted to sit myself back up straight, I said, "Where are the boys, aren't we going to carry on playing cards now?"

"There's no need for any more cards luv, they've gone to fetch a mattress, and once we get you comfortable, we'll show you just how good a fucking can be."

"B...but, you said."

"Yes, I said there was a fifty fifty chance of you getting fucked. And it looks like it's turned out to be heads you lose."

I was now gradually coming out of the stupor caused by the sexual frenzy, but still quite mellowed by alcohol.

"But I thought my forfeit was just to let you take turns to kiss me."

"I told you before we started; the game was just to get you relaxed and worked up. You'll see, once we get you spread out on the mattress, you'll soon get back into the swing of things."

"But I trusted you."

"And you still can my dear. Just keep calm."

Just then the boys burst into the room carrying the double mattress off one of the beds.

"Hurry up you pair, move these chairs and get it set out, her heat is dying, and she's coming out. Tom lad, just fill another glass and pass it here."

While Kenneth moved my chair with me still in it, and Jack still working on my breasts, Tom poured another glass and gave it to Jack. Then as he brought it to my lips I saw it was one of the full size whisky glasses, "Come on lass, get it down you."

"But this isn't what we agreed. I agreed to play their game with you."

"Come on lass, don't be awkward. I'm only doing this to make it easier for you. Just drink this glass, and we'll soon have you back into that little dream world."

I really didn't want to, but as Tom and Kenneth moved all the furniture to the edges of the room, and spread the double mattress down in the middle, Jack assisted me in drinking one more glass of whisky. And then Tom came and lifted me from the chair, placing me down in the centre of the mattress. Where he began to kiss me again. Someone began to suck on my breasts, and I just knew by the feel of him, that it was Kenneth. My first instinct was some kind of resistance, but I was obviously overwhelmed in the strength department. I couldn't make a verbal protest, as Tom's tongue was deep in my mouth. And so gradually, I just capitulated. I guess they'd both been working on me for about five minutes, when I felt hands on my knees, lifting my legs open. And then I could feel hot breath on my inner thighs.

As Tom and Kenneth were still manning their own stations, it had to be Jack who was going for my pussy. Again, initially I wanted to resist, but before his tongue had been lapping at my pussy for ten seconds, I'd started to heave my crotch up towards him. And then I just let them take me to the heights of arousal, the likes of which I'd never before experienced. How long Jack's tongue lapped around my pussy before the next phase began, I have no idea; as I was just a passenger, in it for the thrill of the ride. But Jack did move to the next phase, and the first I realised, was as the two boys moved away, and I opened my eyes to see why. And there looking at me face to face was Jack. "Ok Jill lass, now I want you to take hold of your legs for me."

The boys, one either side, had taken hold of my wrists, and they guided my hands to a position under my own knees. It wasn't a stretch to reach them, as Jack had lifted my legs up high. Once I'd hooked my hands under, Jack let go and sat himself back on his haunches, positioning himself directly at the entrance to my pussy. "Ok lass, here we go."

I just held my own legs up, while he pushed his cock up to the entrance of my pussy. But as soon as it made contact, my hips thrust my pussy onto his shaft. With that, he lent down, resting his weight on his outstretched arms either side of me, and he began to rhythmically thrust himself deep up inside me.

"Ahhh yes. Ohhh yes."

I couldn't help myself from voicing my pleasure, as his cock stretched my pussy. I'd not expected Jack to fuck me, but when I'd seen that was what was in store for me, I hadn't expected it to be much of an event. I mean, I'd seen his cock, while he'd been lying there unconscious. And it hadn't appeared to be even as big as my Jim's cock. It did look maybe a little fatter, but I would have said it wasn't as long. But now as it thrust in and out of my pussy, it was not only stretching my pussy walls more than they'd ever been stretched before. But I'm sure he was driving it into untouched areas of my pussy.

So as he kept up his slow rhythmic pumping, I kept voicing my pleasure with stupid incoherent noises. And all the time, the orgasm that was about to erupt, just kept building.

And then Jack breathlessly gasped, "Here it comes lass; push your fanny up to take it."

And that is what I did, I heaved up hard, as he rammed down with equal force towards me. This reaction from me, would have taken place, whether or not Jack had spoken; it wasn't a conscious action on my part, but just a reflex to the feeling as his cum was ejaculated deep inside me.

But now as Jack pumped his cum, mine weren't the only noises to be heard. Jack was no longer just panting heavily, he was grunting with each and every bolt he pumped in. But as his climax triggered the most climactic of orgasms I'd ever experienced, it left me totally under the control of my libido. So much so, that even as Jack recovered his senses and sat himself up alongside me; I just lay there basking in the afterglow. I wasn't out of it completely, not to the point where I didn't know what was going on around me. But it was either the effect of the drink or the overload of sexual stimulation, or maybe the combination of the two. It left me so mellow; I just lay there languid, with legs still spread wide, as all three of them looked on.

Then Jack said, "Ok Tom lad, you get down on your back, come on lass, let's have you up a minute."

And without any protest or resistance, I let Kenneth and Jack ease me up into a kneeling position, just to the side of where Tom had lay himself down on his back in the centre of the mattress. As he lay there, that monster cock of his was standing up straight, the head of it just clear of his belly button and it pointed towards his face.

As Jack started to manoeuvre me into a position above Tom, he continued with, "Come Jill lass, leg over, and up high on your knees. That's right; now hands underneath, and get it located. And you Tom; no pushing until she's eased herself onto it. That's right lass, just lift it up until it's in line with your fanny; it'll find its own way in."

He was right about that, as I felt the big bulbous head pushing into my slit, I pushed it back towards my hole, and that was it!

"My god! Ohhhhh Jesus."

Jack said, "Just take it easy lass. You're the one in control of how much you're pushing up there."

And I guess he was right, but while the stretching was hurting, I seemed compelled to push myself down harder. And, of course, the harder I pushed down, the more cock went in, and the more my pussy was being stretched. I guess it only took about a minute to get myself right down onto it. But during that minute, I shamelessly verbalised every sensation that my body experienced.

And then Jack said, "Ok Tom, I thing she's about settled, but just take it easy until she gets used to it."

Tom heaved upwards, and at the same time, pulled down on my hips. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced. It wasn't like any orgasm I'd ever known, my pussy just went into a kind of spasm. I couldn't move, and my pussy was alternately clamping onto his cock, and then sort of pouting. And each time it pouted, it made the most embarrassing of noises as it pumped out a sticky juice. It completely halted Tom's thrusting, and he just held me there for what seemed like an age, as my pussy misbehaved like a naughty child who was disobeying its mother. I'm sure it was over a minute that I was held there, unable to stop it, and feeling so ashamed of myself.

But Jack wasn't fazed by it at all; and at the onset of my little performance he'd said to Tom, "Hold up a second lad, her fanny's about to blow."

And then as I was suspended helpless, with my pussy out of control, he continued, "Well done lad, I'll bet that's the first time anyone has rang her bell, and made the chimes vibrates so loud."

And as the spasms came to an end, and my pussy relaxed its grip on Tom's cock, Jack said, "Ok lad, turn her over and show her what a real fucking is like."

And he did just that. He effortlessly lifted me, his cock still buried deep into my pussy, and then he turned over, laying me down on the mattress underneath himself. And then he began to thrust his cock. It was almost more than I could stand, and I don't just mean the pain as it stretched uncharted territory. It was the pleasure as well, it just drove me crazy. It was total overload of all my senses. I was moaning, screaming, and yet loving every second as his cock pounded harder and harder. And then he began to jerk his hips, and even as the first bolt shot deep up inside me, I just knew something extraordinary was about to happen. And happen it did. In a similar fashion to the way my pussy had gone into spasm as it took his initial length, it now began to grip his cock, on every jerking insertion. And then as it released him, and he withdrew, my pussy exploded in a flood of messy juice. As for my mental state, I was just a passenger in my own body. Who was driving? I can only guess it was Mrs Pussy. And the way she was going at it, was like a kamikaze taxi driver.

When he'd finished pumping his cum, he lifted himself off me, and I just lay there writhing around as waves of pleasure kept rippling through my body.

But gradually it subsided, and as I came to my senses, Jack was kneeling alongside me. "Well lass. There's no need to ask if that was ok for you?"

My head was still spinning, not just from the overload of sensations, but the drink was really kicking in now. So through heavy eyes, and with a soggy brain guiding my words, I replied as if I was proud of what I'd just done, "I did it, didn't I?"

As he replied, he took hold of my ankles, and lifted my legs up towards my head, "You certainly did lass. Now lift up your legs, and hold them open with your hands. Come on Kenneth lad. That's good girl, now ask Kenneth if he wants to fuck you."

I'd taken my legs under my knees, so now as I lay back, bottom up, and feet spread wide open, I obeyed Jack's instructions; to the letter, "Kenneth. Come on Kenneth. Do you want to fuck me?"

As his big body loomed over me, I felt the big bell-end of his cock at my pussy. I think he actually took his time pushing it in, but as soon as my pussy began to stretch itself around his bell-end, my body lunged off the mattress, and I impaled myself deep onto his cock. This obviously triggered an automatic reaction in Kenneth, and he rammed down so hard, forcing his cock right up until the head of it was pushing my internal organs. I released my legs, and he went away like a thing possessed. We fucked each other, in such a wild haste that in less than a minute, my pussy was again clamping. It gripped his cock so hard, as Kenneth tried to keep thrusting; he was just swinging me back and forth underneath himself.

Jack was trying to get him to pause a while, "Hold on lad. Kenneth lad, just stop a minute. Whoa-up there son, she's got you clamped up."

But it took a good few seconds before the message got through to Kenneth. But he did pause, and then my pussy again pouted out its sticky juices.

"That's it lad, you've rung her bell, like Tom did. Now give her a minute until she settles down, and then you can go for it as hard as you want."

So it was that as this spasm subsided, Kenneth re-started, and boy did we fuck! He started to cum, jerking his seed into me within seconds of re-starting the fuck, but he didn't stop once he'd unloaded himself! Almost as soon as his last shot was fired, he began pumping again. And for me, it was as if it was all one long fuck. When he cum the second time, my orgasm was ready and waiting, so like with Tom, we reached heaven's gate hand in hand. It was magnificent! I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this, but I was helpless.

Then while I was still basking in the warmth of the ecstasy, I realised something was going on. I think Kenneth had paused to catch his breath, and he'd then tried to continue, like he'd done last time. But Tom had obviously got other ideas.

So as Tom was pulling at Kenneth shoulder, he was enlisting Jack's help, "Dad, tell him. It's my turn now. He's had two goes already."

"Come-on Kenneth lad. Let Tom have a turn, you've got all night, you can have as many goes as you want, so long as you take turns. Come on, don't be greedy."

"But dad, she fucks so good. Let me just have one more go."

I don't know, but I think Jack must have been looking at Tom when he asked, "Well? It won't take him long."

"Well ok. But get on with it. My balls are aching to get back into her."

So Kenneth was back into his stride again, and his pace didn't slow-up one jot. He pounded away like a thing possessed, and I rode him like a back-street whore. It was the most wonderful thing I'd ever experienced. And I knew it was going to get better as we both reached the climax. Speaking of which, I could now tell, this was something that would soon be with me, and I couldn't think of any way I could slow it down to wait for him. But I guess these things are all worked out, and as if by some magic, just as I thought I'd again spasm and clamp him, he began to shoot his spunk. It was obviously heaven, and I'd kind of drifted off into some kind of pleasure bubble.

But this time, the bubble didn't have time to gradually deflate; it was popped, as I felt Tom's cock pushing up into me. It kind of brought me to my senses abruptly. Not to my senses in the way of back to my normal self, but just back to being an active part of the current proceedings. And as I felt him stretching my internals, I kind of winced.

Then I heard Jack's voice, "Steady on Tom lad. I know you had to wait, but let the lass get herself prepared. Are you alright Jill?"

I couldn't speak, the stretching was still painful, so I just managed to nod and give a little smile. But it wasn't long before the pleasures generated in my pussy overruled the pain, and from then on, I just heaved myself up to meet his thrusting, and rode him like I'd done with Kenneth.

I won't go into detailed description of the next two hours, but suffice to say, it was one endless fucking session. I think Jack came back and had me two, but it could be three more times. But the boys, just kept taking turns, as one pulled out, the other was getting into place. They did listen to Jack's advice, and if I was in the throws of the afterglow, they waited until the lights came back on.

Then I heard Jack saying, "Ok lads; that's enough for now. Get her into the chair, and take the mattress back and put it on whatever bed it came off."

They helped me up to my feet, and even though I don't normally swear, even I've heard men say when they are tired, I'm fucked. Well now I know where that expression comes from. Cos if anyone had justification for using that expression, it was me at that time, I was well and truly fucked. I could hardly stand on my own two legs. Tom spread the sheet out in one of the arm chairs, and I was helped across, and I flopped down exhausted.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers