Dream Cottage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,136 Followers

But from my position, I could see the kitchen clock on the wall, and I just couldn't believe how slow time can be. I watched the long pointer as it ticked away the seconds, and even though it had only circumnavigated the dial twice before we heard the vicar knocking on the door behind us, I'd have sworn he'd been fucking me for ten minutes or more. But on hearing the knock, his cock was out of me instantly, and he lifted me to the upright position.

Then with a quick, "You'll keep your trap shut if you know what good for you."

He pushed me towards the door. Even before I opened it, I knew it was the vicar, the panel might be frosted, but it gave a clear enough view to recognise his black clothing.

"Are there you are. I was just wondering if I could trouble you for a glass of water before we go. Ah and Len, if your done down here, I think Garry might need you to give him a hand putting the back up on the truck."

So Len quickly disappeared, and as I handed the vicar a glass of water, he said, "Are you alright my dear?"

"Yes why?"

"I don't want to pry into things that are not my business, but while I was at your door wiping my feet on the mat, I saw more than I let on to Len. All I want to know is, did you invite him in, or was he taking advantage?"

What could I say, if I say I invited him, what would the vicar think of me. But if I said he'd forced me, Len might carry out his threat to expose me to Jim.

"Please, I don't want any trouble."

"There won't be any trouble. I won't confront him. But if he took advantage, he'll be back. I mean, if you don't mind him coming back, its nothing to do with me. I won't say a word to anyone."

"I don't want him back, but if I say anything, he knows something about me, something he's threatening to tell my Jim."

"Ok my dear, you don't need to say anymore. I'll see what I can do."

"Please, don't let him know I've told you anything."

"I won't. I'll go now, but I'll ring you later to give you more information about when to expect the bees. By for now, and take care."

So I went through the house and watched as the truck drove off.

Then Jack spoke from directly behind me, "They've gone at last."

I turned, "Yes, and you and your boys had better do the same."

Tom who was stood behind his dad, said, "After one more fuck."

"NO! YOU ALL GO NOW! AND I MEAN IT!"

I was livid, and no matter who said what, I just stormed past them, ignoring any comments made.

Jack could see I was serious, and he said, "Ok boys, make sure you collect anything that belongs to us, and tidy up anything we've touched; we don't want to leave anything out of place for the lady."

Then he turned to me, "Well it was nice meeting you, and again, thank you for taking us in last night."

"You do realise, that one of those men who were here just now, knows the three of you spent the night here?"

"How can he?"

"I don't know. But he has just threatened to tell my husband."

"He's bluffing. Nobody but you, me and my boys know what happened here last night. And we aren't going to tell. He's likely as not just took a flyer, seeing the state of you when you went out to meet them. I wouldn't pay him no mind if I was you."

"Well the sooner you and your boys are gone, the happier I'll be. And I'm sorry about you having to walk to wherever your car is, but I guess by now, someone will have called in help if the tree is blocking to road."

"That's alright lass; the walk will do us good. Are here are the boys. Is everything shipshape?"

"Yes dad."

So with that, they all just said there goodbyes, which did involve giving them all a goodbye kiss, and then they left. As they walked out of my front yard, I began to feel a twinge of guilt at not giving them a lift to find a breakdown wagon, but I'd made up my mind, and that was that. So off upstairs to get myself a change of clothes. While in my bedroom, I looked out of the window, expecting to see them a fair distance down the drive by now. But to my surprise, just out of site of the house, that is out of site from downstairs, there was a car parked next to the last telegraph pole. And at the top of the pole was Tom, and he appeared to be doing something with the wires. Then as if by magic, the extension phone in my bedroom made a tinkling noise. Not a real telephone bell ring, but just the bell inside, making the odd binging noise. I dashed across to the phone, and there was now a dialling tone. By the time I'd got back to the window, Tom was almost at the bottom of the pole, and then once he was down, he joined Jack and Kenneth, and they all got into the car. The car turned around in the drive, and off it went, disappearing behind an avenue of trees.

*

There are two more parts to this story. But I'll wait to see if there is any interest in them before I post.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,136 Followers