Dream Cottage Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of a young wife's naivety.
30.7k words
4.65
93.9k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,140 Followers

So they hadn't hit a tree. And Tom up that pole, had he disconnected my phone before they'd called on me? Well that explained how they'd tricked me, but it didn't explain how Len knew there were three men in that car, and why he was so sure they'd spent the night here. I mean, yes the car must have been parked by that telephone pole when Len and the vicar had arrived, but it could have just come this morning. Well I couldn't work things out, but I collected a change of clothes, and went down to take a bath.

I guess it was around three quarters of an hour later, with me still in my bath, that I heard a noise outside. And then a shape moved past the bathroom window. This was, of course, an opaque window, so nobody from outside would be able to see in. But as it was daylight outside, it did show what I assumed to be someone in my back garden, walking very close to the house. Panic struck me, and I thanked god I'd took the precaution of going all around the house, making sure the windows were all closed, and all doors were locked. I quickly got out of the bath, and with towels wrapped around myself, I dashed up the stairs.

From up there, I carefully began to look out of each of the bedroom windows, checking the outside of the house. And there he was, I recognised him, but couldn't think of his name. And then Len appeared, and the two of them were talking. I finished drying myself, and then got myself dressed, but this time, with knickers, bra, shirt, jeans, socks and boots. I was determined, that I'd make myself look as non-sexy as possible, and also, make any kind of rape a long and difficult process.

I then agonised about whether to phone the police, knowing that Len knew more about last nights happenings than I felt comfortable with. I decided on balance, my best option was to phone the vicar, and then try to sit it out until he found a way to help me. I dialled his number, and his wife answered. But she was surprised to hear me on the phone; she said she thought her husband was already with me. So from that I assumed that he'd expected to be out here explaining about the hive, and general bee keeping, and it was just the events of the morning, which had caused him to leave early. But where he was now, I had no idea.

So now I had to make my mind-up whether I'd still try to wait it out, bearing in mind, I hadn't even told anyone I required help. But it was too late. Before I'd made my mind up one way or the other, Len and two more men came bursting into my bedroom. How they'd got into my house, I had no idea, but they were suddenly upon me, and there was no chance to make any kind of phone call. There was a minor struggle, but with three strong men, I was soon overpowered, and being manhandled onto the bed. Once they'd got me on my back, I was held down by Garry on one side, and Trevor on the other. (His name now came to me out of the blue, he was obviously a mate of Trevor and Len, and he normally worked as a mechanic at the local garage)

So as I was being held down, Len said, "Ok Mrs Theabold, I hope you've been sensible, and you didn't tell the vicar anything."

"I didn't, I promise."

"Ok. Then if you know what's good for you, you'll make this as easy as possible."

"What are you going to do?"

But without answering, he began to unbuckle the belt on my jeans. I began to struggle, and I kicked violently.

Trevor spoke in a worried tone of voice, "Wait up a minute Len. You said she'd let us fuck her. I don't want to be a part of a rape."

"Don't be stupid, we've got so much on her, she ain't going to be able to say a dicky-bird to anyone."

"That's not the point; I'm not getting involved in a rape."

"But you came here to fuck her! We all did."

"Yes, but not if we've got to hold her down, and rape her."

Len had now stopped struggling with my belt buckle, and he sat back on the bed.

Then Trevor said to me, "Look here, you've got two choices, one you do as we say, and that is to strip off, and let us fuck you. Or two, we tell your husband what we know about what you've been up-to."

"But I haven't been up-to anything, so what can you tell him."

"Don't come the innocent with us. Yesterday morning when you came into the pub, I was there. And three strangers from out Thirsk way were more than just interested in where you lived. They left the pub not long after you. Then this morning Len saw the car belonging to those three strangers parked up in your drive. It's obvious they didn't go all the way home yesterday, just to come back here this morning. And as you and your husband aren't seeing eye to eye, it's also pretty obvious that one or all three of them were responsible for the snatch full of cum this morning. Yes, Len told us. So unless you want us to pass what we know on to your husband, you'll start cooperating. After all, all we want is to give you a bit more of what you got from those strangers last night."

It was obvious, I couldn't let them tell what they knew to Jim, so again I seemed to be backed into a corner with only one way out. "If I do agree to let you, it will only be this once, and you all have to promise not to tell another living sole."

Trevor said, "Of course we promise, don't we lads?"

They all nodded and grunted out their agreement.

Then Len said, "Ok let her go, and she can get herself stripped off."

They all released me, not that they had been holding me very securely for the last minute or so. I sat up, and with them all watching, I began to first take off my jacket. Then I unbuttoned my shirt, and even after the episode last night, I still found it difficult taking my shirt off in front of these men. As soon as my shirt was off, I felt Garry's hands on my back, as he began to unbuckle the clasp of my bra. Instinctively, and the second I heard myself I realised how stupid I was, I said, "Thank you."

Why in god's name would I thank him for releasing my bra? I just began to blush, as Garry then lifted the shoulder straps over each arm, and he pulled my bra free.

It was Len who was the first one who just couldn't wait, and immediately my bra came off; his hands were on my breasts. But it was only seconds before the others just got carried away by the situation, and as Len fondled one breast, Garry brought his mouth across to the other. And not to be left out, Trevor brought his lips up to mine. Now although I'd not thought the situation through, this was actually to my advantage. Because as I'd found it so difficult to just take my own shirt off, having Garry remove my bra, had meant I was just again a passenger, and not the driver. And this was so much easier for me. And then when they all decided they couldn't wait, this also made things easier for me to cope with. Instead of me having to brazenly strip and display myself. They were now sowing the seeds of an arousal. Mainly the kissing at first, but once the kissing had broken the ice, the attention my breasts were getting begun to change from a meaningless groping, to an arousal fuelling stimulation.

So now I'm lying back on the bed, with the three of them helping themselves to any part of my naked upper body they desire, I then feel a hand on the buckle of my belt. I feel it tighten on my waist as the buckle is pulled together, and then go slack as the buckle is released. Then the top press-stud pops open and I feel the jeans open up as the zip is slid down. A hand is now on my naked tummy, inside my knickers, and it is being slowly slid down. But as if to prove I was the slut they thought I was, I spread my knees, at the same time lifting my hips. This just pushed the hand over my mound of pubic hair, and the fingers were now into my slit.

It was Trevor's voice I heard next, "Fucking hell Len, you were right. She is mad for it. Come on let's get those jeans off and give her what she really wants."

Before anyone else said a word, or even started to pull at my jeans, we heard a loud sound from outside. It took us all by surprise, as we heard the policeman's voice come booming from his bull-horn, "ATTENTION IN THE HOUSE. THIS IS POLICE CONSTABLE YARDLEY. I'M TALKING TO LEN HOWS, GARRY TOTERIDGE AND TREVOR BEAMISH. I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE. AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE. AND I'M TELLING YOU ALL TO COME OUT NOW, OR I'LL CALL FOR COUNTY BACK-UP. IF I DO CALL FOR BACK-UP, THIS WHOLE THING WILL BE OUT OF MY HANDS, AND IT WILL DEFINITLY END UP WITH A PRISON SENTENCE FOR ALL OF YOU. COME OUT NOW, AND WE'LL MAKE BELIEVE IT NEVER HAPPENED. YOU HAVE JUST THIRTY SECONDS TO COME OUT OF THE DOOR, OR I'LL RADIO IN FOR ASSISTANCE."

The looks on their faces were classic, they were all white as a sheet.

Trevor spoke first, "Oh shit Len, how the fuck did he know we were here?"

"How the fuck do I know. Come on, we'd better get downstairs."

And then he turned and looked at me, "You keep your fucking mouth shut, and remember; we never raped you. You stripped off willingly for us."

Garry was at the bedroom door, "Come-on, the last thing we need is for outside coppers to get involved."

And then they were gone. I was still in a state of semi-arousal, and I sat there naked from the waist up, in a kind of daze.

It must have taken me a good minute before I moved to the edge of the bed, and began to pull my jeans together, and zip them back up. I'd just done that, when I heard a knock on my bedroom door, "Excuse me Mrs Theabold, it's reverend Harris. Can I come in?"

"Err, wait just a minute, I need to finish dressing."

"Ok my dear. Tell me when you're decent."

I quickly put my bra on, and then my shirt, but as I was doing this, I had a private laugh to myself, as I thought. After the events of the last few hours, I don't know if I can ever call myself decent.

But then as I buttoned my shirt together, and took hold of my jacket, I called out, "Ok, you can come in now."

In walked the vicar, and with him was Mr Harper the grocer, and behind them constable Yardley.

The vicar came across and took hold of my hand, "Are you alright my dear, we got here as soon as we could."

"I'm ok thank you."

Then the constable came and knelt down in front of me, "Mrs Theabold. Jill isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Can I call you Jill?"

"Yes, please do."

"Ok Jill. First I'll explain who we all are, and why we are here. The vicar you know?"

"Yes."

"Well it must be obvious why I'm here. And Mr Harper I'm sure you know as the owner of the grocers shop?"

"Yes."

"Well he is also a special constable, so if I need local back-up, I always call on him first."

"I see."

"Now for this little incident. First of all, I'll tell you what I know, and then we'll see how you want to proceed from there. Does that sound ok with you?"

"Yes please."

"Ok, bear with me. We'll start yesterday. Mr Beamish, you might know him as Trevor, the mechanic from the local garage. He was in the Feathers public house when you went in to see the landlord."

"Yes he told me."

"Ah, and did he also tell you, about three strangers to the area?"

"Yes."

"I see. Well did you know, the whole pub had been discussing your private life? To be more accurate, saying your marriage had broken down?"

"I got that impression. But it's not true."

"Well true or not, it seems a few of them got the idea you were. Well to put it politely, looking for company."

"I wasn't. Why would they say that?"

"Well who knows? But apparently the strangers got that idea, and were asking where you lived. So when they left the pub, the locals got the impression the strangers were going to try their luck with you. And then this morning, when Len saw the car in your drive. The very same car he'd seen the strangers arrive at the pub in yesterday. Well he put two and two together."

"But a car in our drive doesn't prove a thing."

"Well I guess this is where it gets a little delicate. You see, it wasn't only Garry and Len who got the impression something must have been going on. I mean, even the vicar here said you did look a little fraught. And your state of undress when he arrived, he said it did give the impression you'd only just got out of bed. And by that he didn't mean only just woken up. And according to Len, the shortness of your dress gave them a clear view of. Well shall I just say the tops of your legs? And in his words, you were dripping wet. It was that which confirmed to him, that the three strangers had spent the night here, and not just playing tiddlywinks."

I was by now cringing with embarrassment, but he continued. "So knowing he had one over on you, Len decided to strike while the iron was hot, so to speak. But the vicar intercepted him, and thwarted that plan. He made sure he took Len and Garry away, but once they'd dropped him off at the church, he came and found me. Knowing just how delicate this was going to be, I decided we would need Stuart, Mr Harper that is. So now we're up to the present moment and I need to know just how you want this to end."

"I just want it all to be over, without my husband finding out anything happened."

"Well let me tell you what will happen to Garry, Len and Trevor. I've told them if they ever come anywhere near you again, without your invite, I'll make sure their feet don't touch the ground. And if I hear any talk by anyone in the village about what they think took place up here with those strangers, or even any talk about what you did with Len, Garry and Trevor, then I'll come down on them like a ton of bricks. So I don't think you need to worry about them or any of the locals trying to copy them."

"Thank you."

"Now these strangers?"

As I coloured up bright red, he continued, "So something did take place. Do you want to give me their descriptions, so we can get out an all posts bulletin on them?"

"Oh no, please don't."

"I see."

He paused for a second, "Well I don't want to pry. It's none of my business. It's obvious they were here overnight, and even though I don't want to be crude, some kind of sexual activity must have taken place. But despite that, you don't want me to follow it up?"

"Please. It's over now, and I don't want my husband to know anything about it. I'd rather just forget it."

"Ok, that's your choice. But you do realise, if they've done it once, they might come back?"

"Oh I don't think so. They don't come from around here."

"Like I said; your choice."

"Now it just leaves one more thing, and this is another delicate matter."

"What?"

"Although I'm not making this official, if I was to just leave things as they are, and anything cropped up in the future, my ball. I mean, my head would be on the chopping block. I am duty bound to make sure I get all the evidence, even if I just file it away, and it eventually just gets destroyed. You see if I don't get it now, it can't be gathered in the future if it's required."

"What evidence? I don't understand."

"The vicar saw enough through your kitchen window, to know Len was raping you. It was his report of that rape, which brought us all out here, and prevented you getting raped again. In fact, not just raped, but gang banged. You have to be examined."

"You mean internally?"

"Yes. Now officially, I should take you to Thirsk, to the main station, to be examined by a doctor. But if I do, this whole thing will be official, and out of my hands. And there is no way I'll be able to keep it a secret from your husband."

"Oh no. Please no."

"Well there is one other option, it's still within the rules; if the victim requests, in special circumstances, she can sign a form for it to be done locally. But only if there is also a locally trained officer present. And you happen to be lucky there, cos I'm trained to do this. But the rule book also says, two officers need to be present, and they both need to do the examination. They don't both need to be trained, one can direct the other. And there also needs to be an independent prominent member of the community present, who shall make a photographic record of the examination, taking an adequate number of shots to genuinely document the whole procedure. And the vicar fit's the bill there. So unless you want to opt to be taken to Thirsk, your only option is to sign this form."

So I was out of the frying-pan and into the fire! I signed their form, and then I was helped to my feet. I couldn't help thinking as I stripped naked with all three of them watching, I might have been better off, being fucked by the previous three men, at least, they were taking the responsibility off my shoulders, and with the arousal they'd have created, I'd have given in willingly. But now, naked, I was helped onto the bed by the policeman and the grocer, while the vicar was eagerly snapping away with his camera. He'd started taking pictures, from the moment I'd first began to undo any buttons!

They eased me onto my back, and with my knees up, they spread them wide open, and in came the vicar to get his photos. Then the constable, lent across, and slipped up two fingers, and he began to work them in and out. I'd obviously had an internal examination by a real doctor, although it was a few years ago. But I don't remember the doctor working deep into my pussy, while using the fingers of his other hand to rub my clit. I felt I wanted to say something, but in the event, I just lay back and tried not to respond to his manipulation.

I guess he'd been working on my pussy for about five minutes, when he said, "Ok Stuart, you can examiner her snatch now, I'll just see how responsive her nipples are."

On hearing what he was proposing to do, I nervously asked, "But why do you need to touch my. Oh god. Ohhh please don't."

"We're not going to hurt you; I'm just trying to find out if what Len said is true."

"P Please don't. You know this isn't part of your job. Please, its. Ohh no. You shouldn't be. Ohh my."

"But we can tell you like it. Just relax. I mean, if it was ok for those strangers, and you're happy to let them get away with it, then surely we deserve some kind of reward for saving you from Len and his mates. Go on Stuart, get your finger up and give her a good seeing to; she'll soon be ready to take some cock. What say you vicar, do you want to be first to fuck her?"

He didn't answer, and I thought for a second, he was going to be on my side. But as I lifted my head to see where he was, he was now almost naked.

And so I was eased open and held, admittedly, I wasn't really fighting them. But for this first fuck, they did have to hold me in readiness for the vicar. But once he was in between my legs, and his cock was up inside me, they let me go, and I just fucked him, like I'd done with Jack and his sons'. It wasn't anything special, but I did cum, not a real clamping orgasm, but it was as good as anything I'd experienced with Jim. And that worried me, why was I so responsive to strangers, I can only put it down to the excitement of it being wrong. As the vicar was nothing special in size nor technique.

Neither was the constable, but there was something about Stuart, that got me going. Not his cock size, but just something nice, almost romantic about the way we kissed, as he fucked me to another minor tremor. So after they'd taken loads more photos, disgusting ones of my body from all angles, I was told this would be an end to the whole affair, and I should think myself lucky I'd got off so lightly. And then they left.

Again I found myself sitting in the bath, wondering how I'd got myself into such a mess, and I don't just mean this actual sticky stuff I was washing off my body. The remainder of the day passed by without incident, and at around twelve noon on the next day (Wednesday), I decided that as the three men who'd visited on the Monday evening, had eaten just about all of my weeks provisions; that I'd need to go into the village to re-stock. Bearing in mind the events of late, I decided I'd dress down as I'd always done before this week's events had started.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,140 Followers
123456...9