Dream Cottage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam said, "Is that settled then? You didn't want to be up here too long."

"It is as far as I'm concerned, if he wants to, you know, then he'll convince my Jim we ought to start a family."

"You heard her, if I was you, I'd not only write a hell-fire sermon, I'd collar him as he leaves the church tomorrow morning, and make sure he knows he's the fertile ground you were aiming your seed at."

"Very apt my boy. But I still think we'll be hard pushed to write a good sermon with so little time to do it."

Stuart again gave me a wink as he added, "I'm sure god will help us."

The vicar gave him a dirty look, "My boy! That is blasphemy!"

By now Adam had opened the door, just as Stuart replied, "What, and fucking a parishioner, that's doing gods work is it?"

I turned, and with one finger up to my lips, said in a half whisper, "Shhhh."

And then we all followed Adam down stairs. I followed Adam into the snug, but the other two went on their way.

Jim said, "Well, is she alright?"

"She's fine. Obviously upset, but physically fine. I mean from what you've both told me, she was sensible enough not to fight or put up too much resistance. So distressing as it is, it was no more than sexual intercourse. And after all, that rarely does a girl any harm."

"I don't like your attitude constable, and if I was you I'd watch my words in future."

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to offend, but like I said, your wife is fit as a fiddle, and they didn't knock you about, they just took the."

He paused as he tried to find the right words to re-phrase his sentence, "Well let's say, they tried to humiliate you. It's my assessment that the assault was not really against your wife, but more to provoke and upset you."

"I'm not much interested in your assessment. All I want is for those animals to be caught, and brought to book. Have you heard anything from headquarters yet?"

"Headquarters sir?"

"Yes man, I mean have they strung out a cordon to intercept their car?"

"Whoa up a minute sir. We are only just at the stage of gathering evidence. I mean, I don't even know if a crime has been committed yet."

"You what? Are you telling me you haven't informed headquarters?"

"No sir, like I said, I need to gather up the information."

"What more can you need, my wife has been raped, I was assaulted, and there is criminal damage to my gun. Do you need anymore?"

"Well you wife is adamant, she doesn't want to press charges."

"Don't talk silly man. She'll press charges whether she likes it or not."

"No sir, she won't. She is a person in her own right, and no matter what you say or do, I have a witnessed statement, saying it wasn't rape."

Jim looked at me, "How could you?"

"Don't blame her. I advised her. You obviously don't know how they treat women in court. She'd have been put through hell, her character slated, and the press would have had a field-day. And as your wife was sensible and didn't fight, in nine out of ten cases the jury would say it wasn't rape. And so what would she gain. I mean those boys aren't a menace to other women, it was, from your own evidence, you who antagonised them. So I believe your wife's rape was retribution against you. So what good can come from putting them away, no other women are in danger."

"But they were like animals; I mean he hung me up like I was on a cross."

"Yes, but if you want me to make an official report of this case, within an hour of headquarters receiving my report, they will be sending a van out here to arrest you."

"Me? Why me?"

"You levelled a shotgun at a man, and said, and I quote, I'll blow your fucking head off. That is attempted murder."

"It wasn't loaded."

"Can you prove that?"

"Look for yourself. The remains of the gun are over there."

"I'm not interested if it is loaded now. But can you prove it wasn't loaded then."

"Ask my wife."

Adam flicked through the pages of his notebook. And then stopping at one page and reading, he said, "Your wife's words immediately after you'd told me he'd taken your gun, and proceeded to break it by thrashing it against the floor. I was terrified. I thought it would go off and blow his head off. So she obviously thought it was loaded."

"Well it wasn't."

"I think you'd be hard pressed to get a jury to believe that. I mean, even an unloaded shotgun could have been used as a weapon. But one that could inflict damage without taking a life."

"I didn't like the odds. And I didn't reckon he'd take a chance. I mean he didn't know it wasn't loaded."

"Odds? It was one against one, and you with a heavy metal gun to wield at him. He wasn't armed, was he?"

"No, you know he wasn't."

"Was he threatening you with any kind of weapon?"

"Look this is bullshit; you know what he was doing."

"Cuddling your wife. And she wasn't struggling. In fact not only did the lad's father ask you to put your gun down, so did your wife. And yet you still threatened to kill an unarmed man."

"Look, you're misrepresenting the whole thing."

"No sir, I'm telling it the way the law sees it."

Jim was silent, but Adam continued, "Ok, I'll give you, the other lad picking you up and hanging you on the wall was technically assault. But think about it, a defence lawyer would make that look like a practical joke, not an assault. He didn't punch, kick or even slap you. He merely hung you up. And in the lawyer's eyes, that would be construed as him wanting you to see your wife being unfaithful."

Jim was silent for at least a minute, then said, "Well what about my gun. It cost nearly two grand."

"If they are caught, and if, and it's a very big if, they did get prosecuted; did they look well-off to you?"

"Not particularly."

"Their car was it new or an old banger?"

"An old wreck."

"So, they probably don't have much of a weekly income. If you get awarded two grand, the judge will ask for financial circumstances, and he'll probably say, pay back two pounds a week. They'll pay the first two payments, then probably not bother to pay any more. After six months, if you pursue it, the court will haul them back in, and reduce their payments to one pound a week. In the end you'll never see twenty pounds out of it. Take my advice, forget about the whole affair, take your wife out for a slap-up meal, and thank god, nobody was hurt."

Jim looked at me, "Please Jim, I don't want to go to court, I'd die if this all got into the newspapers."

"So I just forget it. My wife raped in my own home. I'm assaulted. My best gun smashed beyond repair. And I just forget all about it?"

"It really is the easiest in the long run sir. I mean if you want me to radio in, it's your choice. But if I do, it can't be stopped."

"But my gun, even if they just get done for criminal damage?"

"To do that, the whole circumstances would need to go to court. Is your gun worth that much to you? Look sir, I know this is hard to take, but you've got this specialist coming."

Despondently, Jim said, "Yes, I thought he'd be here by now."

Adam said flippantly, "He's probably got to finish his round of golf."

Jim looked daggers at that remark, but Adam continued, "When he arrives, he's gonna check out your wife. If she is in anyway hurt or there is any internal damage. You know, things we amateurs wouldn't be able or qualified to know about, then think again. But if, as your wife feels it is, everything is ok, and they haven't affected her childbearing ability, then why not just let it go?"

"She's not a brood mare you know; childbearing is not the only factor. You didn't see the size of their cocks. They were hung like horses. There is no way she can ever be the same again."

"Look this is very delicate stuff you're talking about, and we shouldn't really be talking this way in front of your wife."

"What? Are you saying it doesn't matter about them stretching her wide open so she can never be any good in bed again?"

"No sir, on the contrary. If that was the case, and I thought they'd damaged your wife in any way, I'd be telling you to prosecute. But I've examined her. Ok I'm no professional, but her. Well her vagina, is as tight as any I've ever put my finger into."

Jim again looked daggers, "That just shows what kind of old slappers you normally go with."

"Ok sir, I'll let that go, I can see how upset you are. Don't take my word for it; you ask your specialist when he gets here, I'm sure he'll confirm it. Hold on, that's a car I can hear, I wonder if that's him now."

Jim got to his feet, and dashed out to the door.

Adam looked at me, and taking hold of my hand, said, "I did my best, now it's up to you."

I stretched up to tip toes, and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Thank you."

His hands took hold either side of my head, and he brought our mouths together. His tongue was in my mouth, and I responded by laying my tongue on his. I guess it was only a minute, and as he heard Jim welcoming the specialist into the house, he said quietly, "I'm looking forwards to next week, and then you can prove to me that what I just told hubby about your snatch is true."

And as he let me back down onto my own two feet, I slapped his face, as I said, "You cheeky devil."

As Jim came into the room with his specialist, Adam turned his face to one side, hiding his redden cheek.

And as he held his hand out to shake with Jim, he said, "Right sir, I'll go now, and I'll wait for your call. Please call which ever way you decide to proceed."

Jim didn't respond to the hand shake, instead, keeping his hands down, he said curtly, "You'll hear from me in my own good time."

"Ok sir, bye for now."

Then turning to look at me, Adam said, "Bye, hope things turnout ok for you."

So as Jim went out to show him the door, I asked the doctor, "Do you want to examine me upstairs in my bedroom?"

"Well you will need to be lying down, and as I expect your kitchen table is the only other place available, I think the bedroom will be more comfortable for you."

So as Jim opened the door to our snug, as he came back from seeing Adam on his way, I was about to go out.

Jim said, "Right, err. I mean I haven't introduced you yet."

"Don't be silly Jim. We're going up to our bedroom, we shouldn't be long."

"Shall I come?"

"No, please let me just get this over with."

He lent towards me, and gave me a peck on my cheek, like I'd done to Adam, and then he said, "I love you darling. I hope things will be ok."

"I'm sure they will. You worry too much."

So in the bedroom, I removed the dressing gown, and lay myself down on the bed.

As he approached, I lifted my knees, and spread them wide open. "Ok my dear, I see you haven't bathed yet. Well at least I'll be able to provide substantiating evidence if it's needed."

"Oh it won't be. It's not going to court."

"I see. You or your husband's decision?"

"Mine."

"Do you mind if I give you my opinion?"

All the time we talked, he was busy down in my pussy area, first using his fingers, and then some kind of metal contraption, which he inserted, and then I felt it spreading my pussy open. The contraption being metal, even though I'd seen him warming it under his arm, it still struck cold as it touched the flesh inside my pussy. As the twinge of the stretching hit me, it kind of reminded me of the monster cocks, but as there was no accompanying warm throbbing to induce pleasure, it felt very uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry is that too wide?"

"Its ok, it only hurts a little."

"I was just saying, in my experience, if men are allowed to get away without prosecution, they will come back to the same victim, I've seen it several times. It's a painful ordeal, the court case, but even if it isn't successful in getting a prosecution, it almost always stops re-offending."

"Please don't say that to my husband."

"I'm sorry Mrs Theabold, but your husband is the one who has engaged me. And although everything about you and your personal condition is completely confidential, I'm duty bound to give him my advice. Well as far as your physical condition is concerned, you're A1."

"Look doctor, I don't want to explain my reasons, but what happened, was due to the circumstances. I'm certain it won't happen again. I'll do anything if you'll promise not to tell my husband what you just told me."

"Mrs Theabold! I'm not sure if I read more into what you just said than what you really meant."

He was about to say more, but I interrupted, "You can read into it whatever you want. I'm saying. No. I'm begging you. Please don't advise my husband to prosecute. If you promise me you won't do that, I promise you, you can make another house call during the week, while my husband is down in London. And I promise you, nobody will be crying rape if you do."

"Well! I have to tell you, I'm a professional man, and it would lose me my job if I as much as hinted I'd accept such an offer."

"No doctor, you'd only lose your job if anyone found out. They won't. Please."

"Well it does sound like you really don't want this prosecution, so what I'll do is just say nothing about the legal situation one way or the other."

I launched myself up, and gave him a big smacker of a kiss on his lips, "Oh thank you. Just phone me any weekday, daytime or evening, I promise nobody will ever know you've been here."

"No my dear. That isn't necessary. I'll do this because I can see it's important to you. Don't get me wrong, if I was going to be tempted, I can see you'd be a wonderful experience."

"Thank you. And on that subject. Did my husband tell you about the size of the men who had sex with me?"

"Yes he did, but I'd have known they were above average anyway."

"Oh god no!"

"What's wrong?"

"Have they damaged me inside?"

"Not at all. At your age you're in the prime of your sexual ability. And I'm guessing the reason you don't want this to go further legally, is this isn't the first time you've been with these men."

"How on earth could you know that?"

"I don't for sure. But I can tell that wasn't the first very large penis you've had. And I mean recently, within the last week or so. And none of these penetrations has been undertaken forcefully. They've all been done with you aroused, and consequently, they've caused no damage. And I can tell you something else."

I was now feeling very vulnerable to his detective work.

"What else can you tell?"

"No man, or pair of men, can produce the amount of semen you have inside you with just one ejaculation each. I obviously can't say who the semen belongs to, but as your husband told me he was out shooting all day, it obviously isn't his."

I was now blushing bright red, and cringing with guilt and fear. "You won't tell will you? Please I beg you."

"I can't tell your husband anything you don't want me to. He might be paying the Bill, but everything I find out about you, or your conduct, is totally confidential. You could admit to going with every Tom, Dick and Harry from the village, and I couldn't tell your husband a word of it."

"Oh thank you."

Then after a pause I tried to ask about what Jim had said, "So from what you can tell, even though those men were big, they haven't damaged anything?"

"No it's all in good working order."

"Well I guess I don't really mean damaged as such, it's just. I don't know how to ask this."

"Ask away, you won't shock me."

"My husband says, now I've had those big."

I paused, "Cocks. He says I'll be too loose to give him pleasure."

"Ha ha ha."

He let out such a loud laugh, I was sure Jim would hear him from downstairs.

"I'm sorry my dear. But some men are so stupid. At your age, you can have a baby pass through there, and within six weeks, with the right exercise, you could milk a cow with your vaginal muscles."

"Milk a cow?"

"Well I know you wouldn't want to. But your vagina walls are designed to stretch, and the muscles around them are designed to grip. Well of course, when you're young like you, the grip is natural; young muscles and I'm guessing you lead an active life style."

"Well I don't get involved in anything in the way of sports or actual exercise, but I do tend my garden, and that involves quite a lot of digging, planting, pruning and other things."

"Yes, all that bending, stooping, stretching and just generally moving around working your muscles. Especially the ones in you abdomen, that is the area where you find the muscles which keep your tummy tucked in tight, and assist you during love making."

I blushed as I said, "So if my Jim asks you if those men have affected my sexual ability, you'll be able to tell him I'll still be the same as before?"

"Of course I will, there are so many myths about the tightness or otherwise of a woman's vagina. But I can tell you now, your muscular tone in that area, will definitely give you a superior ability to even a sixteen year old virgin. It's really only the dryness caused by a nervous girl undertaking sex for the first time, which gives the impression of tightness. Most young girls haven't even discovered how to use those muscles. But I'm afraid urban myths are difficult to dispel."

"Well at least once you've told him I'm still tight, he maybe won't stop loving me."

"He'd be a damn fool if he did."

I again blushed as I said, "Thank you."

Then I continued with, "And now as Monty Python would say, for something completely different. Babies."

"Oh you've got no worries there. You're not expecting a baby."

"I know I'm not, I'm on the pill. But if I can persuade my husband, am I ok to have babies."

"Of course, why wouldn't you be?"

"Those coc. I mean penises. The size of them. Did they do anything to stop me having babies?"

"Of course not my dear, as I said before, you're in A1 condition, and as far as I can see there isn't any reason why you shouldn't have a dozen babies if you want them."

"I don't think so, one of each would be nice, but just one to start off with will keep me happy."

Well I put on my dressing gown, and took a change of clothes with me as we went back down to see Jim. But as I went to the bathroom, I left Mr Gresham to tell Jim of his findings. Obviously I couldn't hear what was said, but at this point in time, I trusted him to explain things to Jim, with the right emphasis. I was still in the bathroom when Jim called through the door, "Mr Gresham is leaving now."

I called out, "Bye, and thank you."

"Goodbye Mrs Theabold, I hope your plans for starting a family go to plan. If ever I can be of any assistance in the future, don't hesitate to call me, I've left my number with your husband."

I hadn't locked the bathroom door, and once Jim had shown the doctor out to his car, he came back and standing outside the door said, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, course I am. Come on in, it's not locked."

He came in and sat by the bath, "I feel like I've let you down."

"You haven't."

"But I didn't stop them, and now I'm letting them get away scot-free."

"It wasn't your fault."

"It was, I can see it now. I just didn't think they'd go that far."

"Look Jim, I'm not hurt, all we've lost is your gun. You said things were going well with the factory, so what's the cost of a gun matter?"

"You're right. And what's this about you wanting to start a family, you never told me?"

"No, I never even thought of it until you said about those boys damaging me inside. But we ought to talk about it; we've been married over three years now."

"I'd have liked you to ask me first."

"I am, aren't I?"

"No, I mean before asking the doctor."

"He was here, and I asked if they'd done anything to stop me having children. I was going to talk to you about it, once I'd thought the idea through in my head. I'm not sure myself yet."

"Ok, we'll let it drop."

He was silent for a while, and then he said, "I asked the doctor about your. You know, your fanny. He said those big cocks didn't stretch you at all. He says you're still tight."

1...456789