Dream Cum True, Reluctantly

Story Info
She says no, but her body says yes.
2.7k words
3.88
128.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whore where did you think you were going? This is my show and I said you needed to take off everything, and then get on your knees."

You were very serious as you spoke. "If you know what's good for you, I assure you things will be much easier for you then." I started removing my clothes, not exactly sure what you would do next. I stop when I got to my bra and panties.

"Don't stop now whore I said everything." I reluctantly removed my bra. I paused and looked at you while my hands slowly moved down to my waist.

"Hurry up whore I don't have all night now do I." I hooked my thumbs inside my panties then slowly lowered them to my knees watching you the entire time.

"Very nice! Now all the way off. O.K., now on your knees, do I really have to push you through every request?"

I dropped down on my knees and you stepped forward, you lowered your hand to my face and gently stroked my head then my cheek and finally your hand went under my chin and lifted my head just enough for me to see the look of lust in your eyes as you unzipped your pants. I knew what was next and there was no way for me to stop you. I was in the middle of the room and nothing was close enough, not even the damn remote. You pulled your pants down and I got a great view of your cock. It was already hard and fighting to get out. I hated myself but I really wanted it. I know this isn't right. You break into my house and force me to undress, I'm scared and yet I get a small look at a cock and my pussy start to get wet. I really am so sort of freak.

"She wants this cock doesn't she?" you ask.

"No!" I whispered.

"She's a liar as well as a whore." You slapped my face. "You want this cock don't you?" you asked again.

"Please don't make me say it." I cried.

"Tell me whore, tell me how much you want my cock and you will not regret it."

"Yes, I want you." I tried to look away as I spoke.

"Look at me when you talk. I want to see if you are lying to me again. Tell me what you want. Tell me where you want me to put my cock."

"I can't tell you that." Slap again.

"Tell me whore, where shall I put my cock first? Would you like to feel it in your mouth or better yet shall I see how well it fits in that pussy of yours?" as you talk I can feel pussy juices running down my leg. I can't let you know how I feel.

"Please do what you want and go. I promise not to tell. I just want it over."

"So, you're not going to say what I want to hear. Then you will get what I want." You pinched my cheeks till I opened my mouth to relieve the pain, and at that moment you shoved your cock in.

"Take it whore." You grabbed the back of my head with your left hand and used your right hand to keep your cock in my mouth. I turned my head so I could get away from you.

"You're not playing very smart today."

You grabbed a handful of hair and pulled up till I was facing your cock again.

"Suck my cock whore." I accepted it this time, but you didn't let go of my hair. It is so big that I can only get half of it in my mouth. You keep shoving a little deeper with each stroke.

I suddenly remember in all my self defense classes I was told you are so vulnerable right now. All I have to do is bite down, yet somehow I can only think of a way to get all your cock in my mouth. I can't let you know what I'm thinking, I don't even know you. I feel myself start to gag. You're almost all the way in now, I think with a few more strokes I can take your whole cock. I pull away just before you get to that point. Smack! Again your hand lands across my cheek.

"What are you doing whore, I didn't tell you to pull away did I?"

"Please, I can't breathe when you do that." I keep my mind on the lie. The look on my face must represent the lie. No I do want you to fuck me. No. I don't ... do want you to FUCK ME. I look at you "please don't hurt me just do what you want and leave."

"I don't think this whore is telling me what she really wants." You grab my arm and pull me to my feet.

"Show me where your bed is." I walk through the dining room and turn down the hall to my bedroom. I have a large four poster bed with curtains all around.

"Perfect," you tossed me onto the bed and pulled one of the gauze curtains down. "Don't move." I watched as you tore the curtain into strips. Are you reading my mind? How can you know that I have dreamt this before? My pussy is just aching for your cock.

"Please, no, I will do what you want just don't tie me up. I promise to do as you say."

"Shut up Whore. You had your chance to be good. Now I get to have fun and you will pay for not listening." With that said you grabbed my arm and wrapped the curtain around my wrist and tied.

"On your knees Whore." I got on my knees and you grabbed my other wrist you tied the two together. "You look very striking like that. I have plenty of rope what shall we do now?" You took a piece and wrapped it around my chest, then you circled each breast a few times with it and under my breast then you tied it to my wrist. If I struggled at all it pulled my breast tighter and made them stand out even more.

"How hot is that! My whore is tied and bound and can't move with out a little pain. Stay there I'm thirsty." I stayed on my knees for a while but my legs started to tire so tried to sit back on my heels. Only every time I moved my bindings would tighten and the pain was too much. My legs began to cramp and I wanted to go. I moaned and fidgeted just enough to get your attention.

"Problems? Can I help you? Is she tired of being there? Suck my cock and don't pull away and I will see what I can do"

"Yes, Yes I will do what you want." You stood on the bed and shoved your cock in my mouth. I hadn't gone this far in my mind but I sure wasn't going to complain now. It was completely uncomfortable but something about it made me want to cum so bad I don't think I even need your cock.

I have to keep up the façade that I am scared but that is so hard to do when all I want is for you to touch me. I want to feel your hand on my pussy, and in my pussy. To feel your breath on my thighs as your lips and tongue touch me.

You're so hard how tight will it be as your head enters my cunt? Will you slide in with no effort or will there be just a little pain as your large cock stretches my lips wide open? How deep will your cock go once you do enter me? Oh I need to stop thinking or I will cum.

Your cock is buried in my throat now, I took it all. As I pull back there is a string of juice still connecting your cock and my mouth. I pull further back and it drops to my chin.

"Your cock tastes very good can I have some more?"

"I knew there was a whore somewhere in there. Yes you may have more when you ask properly."

"Sir may I please suck your cock?" I look up at you with a wet chin and smile.

"Yes Whore suck my cock!"

It is difficult to do anything because my bindings pull whenever I move too much so I sit there as you fuck my face. You pull back and look at me all tied with my chin all wet.

"This just isn't working for me any more. I think I need something else." You pushed me over on my side

"Please untie me!! This is cutting into my boobs. You're going to cut them off."

You reached behind me and loosened them but did not remove them. You pushed me onto my belly

"Get on your knees now." I got my knees under me and you slapped my ass so I dropped back down.

"Come on whore your not going to let a little smack like that stop you are you?" I got back on my knees and spread them apart so you couldn't knock me down so easily. You slapped my ass again.

"I knew you would be a good whore. I've been watching you for a while now." You started stroking your cock as you talk. I can tell you have thought about this for a while.

"You just love to shower with the curtains open. Last week you had some guy over and I watched through the window as he screwed you. I know you like it a little rougher than the average girl. I came inside one day while you were at work and looked at your videos. The titles in there would scare your friends away wouldn't they?"

"Yes."

"Did you masturbate while you watched these movies?"

"Yes"

"If I untie you will you show me?"

"Yes" smack! Another slap across my ass.

"You're such a whore. Why would I want to watch you masturbate I can watch that anytime I want. Today I want to fuck you." You were no longer stroking yourself. I felt your hand on my cunt, exploring "you're extremely wet considering your not having any fun. Can she be enjoying this more than she is letting on?" I can't let you know the truth.

"Please don't make me answer you."

"What's wrong whore am I right about you. Do you want to feel my hard cock in your cunt now? Or should I maybe shove it back in your mouth? Your ass is in a great position; I could just take a bit of anal action. What's your pleasure? Tell me where and how you want it. The more details I get the better time you will have."

"I can't. It's not right. Women don't do that."

"Well you're not a woman you're a whore. So start talking, I know what you want. You just have to tell me what you want." You stayed behind me. I couldn't see you but I could feel your hands, they were exploring.

"Please touch me."

"Where do you want to be touched?"

"Down there"

"I'm not sure where there is. You have to give me a better description."

"Please touch my pussy." You put your hand over my pussy but not really touching anything. "Please use your fingers."

"How?"

"I don't know. Just touch me all over with your fingers." You ran your fingers all over my pussy, but again you never touched anything.

"Please don't do this I need to feel your fingers on my clit."

"So the whore does know what she wants." I was rewarded. I moved to push my clit into your fingers and then I remembered how it hurt to move.

"Push harder and faster."

"Why?"

"When it hurts just a little I have a better orgasm."

"So she likes pain with her pleasure."

"Yes, I can't find a man that will hurt me to make me cum. someone that will pinch my nipples till I want to crawl out of my skin. Someone that will slam their cock in me so hard my inner thighs are bruised the next day. I want you to be that man. Tie me up and whip me till I cum. Show me what a bad whore I really am." You climbed behind me and I felt your cock slide in.

"Yes, fuck me. Show me how bad I am. Make me cum." I tried to move to push my cunt into your cock, but the bindings kept pulling.

"Harder, I need it harder." I was lost I began rocking with you and as I did my breast were squeezed tighter and tighter. It hurt and it felt so good. I started really rocking and slamming my ass into your hips. I could feel you deeper in my cunt.

"I'm going to cum!! Oh my!!" I screamed and you slapped my ass.

"Yes, Can I Cum!!!? Please" before you answered I sprayed cum all over your cock. "Oh my god what did I do?"

"You showed me what a good whore you really are! Now it's my turn." You untied me "Now show me what a good cocksucker you are."

"Are you sure you just want your cock sucked?" I went down between your legs. I took your cock in my hand and slowly began stroking it. As I stroke your cock I lower my mouth till I can touch your tip with my tongue. I stroke a little faster.

"Can I suck your balls?"

"Yes, take them both in your mouth."

"I want to feel you in my throat again. Do you mind if I use my hand and feel you as you slide down my throat?"

"Please do" I took your cock in my mouth and I pushed till you were in my throat. I felt my throat and felt you going in and your hips moved and your hand pushed my head down I couldn't get away, but my hand was still on my throat wondering how much further you could go in.

Then I realized I couldn't breathe. I pulled and pulled till I finally got away. I took a deep breath then I felt you shove my head back down on your cock. I took you in this time I was going to try to last longer.

You want a good cocksucker I'll show you a good cocksucker. I moved up and down slightly then I was done I pulled and you would not let me go. I moaned and pulled some more but you were relentless. I finally turned just right and

"Whoa what are you doing? I need to breathe once in a while."

"But the look on your face makes my cock so hard I just can't let you go."

When I put my mouth on your cock this time I know I will not go all the way down. I move up and down on your cock and I feel your legs stiffen. You are ready to cum. I begin humming a little tune which gives you a whole new feeling to concentrate on. I go faster and start pulling and massaging your balls at the same time. I can feel your legs and your ass contract you want to cum but it feels so good you can't cum yet.

I take you in my throat as I rub your balls. You taste so good I pull out take a breath and take you down again. I find your spot and as your shaft goes down my throat I push that spot. You tighten up and I feel you're warm cum building in the back of my throat. I swallow and you continue to fill me up. As the last drop slides down my throat I sit up and smile.

"Do you really sit outside and watch my windows when I bring other guys home?"

"Isn't that why you leave all the shades up and just the shears over the windows? So I can watch you take other men to bed. I like watching you get fucked by other men; I sit in my car or in the backyard and jack off as I watch. But the best part is when I come over and you tell me all about them and I get to relive it all over in my mind again.