Dream Cum True, Sort of

Story Info
A Dom ruins a boy's hopes of slipping between HER cheeks.
2.3k words
4.41
40.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God damn it, she's here again. Cameron Williams. She's my sisters' best friend and for the past few years she's been my chief sexual fantasy. Dream on dream of hot nasty sex of all kinds. Filling her mouth and pussy with cum, and eventually even her ass. God what I would do to have a cha-

"Hey Nick what are you up to", she said in that sweet sing-song voice that I know could turn from soul-searching to soul-sucking if I could only get those lips around my dick.

"Nothing much, just hanging around the house like usual. What are you guys doing tonight?" Usually when she came over that meant she was going to get pissed-drunk off her ass. The plus is that she always stayed the night when she drank.

"Oh you know, the usual drinking games and adventures, you're welcome to join us if you'd like." And there's one of the reasons I'm as infatuated with her as I am. She's always been kind to me and never went out of her way to exclude me from their plans. Plus, with me being as borderline obsessed as I am, I almost never declined the invitation.

"Sure, but only if you're ready to get dominated in beer pong" and maybe in my bed I added silently.

"Oh you're fucking ON"

The night started out fairly normal, with the occasional shot and pot circle. I was going strong, feeling no pain as they say. And it seemed like Cameron was flirting with me even more than usual. The occasional lustful look that said she just might be interested. Then there's the fact of what she looked like tonight. She's fairly tall for a girl, maybe 5'10, fair smooth skin, hazel eyes, long blonde hair that was pulled back in a pony-tail, and those oh so full lips that made me want to bust at the thought of-. Hang on, I'm getting ahead of myself. She was wearing a short low cut black shirt, making the white of her breasts stand out even more, they had to be at least E's. She had on booty shorts that suggested she'd be going for a run tonight but had me hoping she'd be going for a ride.

Every time I met her eyes I could feel more blood being pumped to my dick. She came up to me to ask a question, but all I could do was get lost in those fields of hazel that seemed to change colors in the light.

"Nick, hey are you alright" I hadn't realized I'd been staring for too long, she probably thought I'd had a stroke. "Yeah I'm fine, just thinking is all."

"If you want to talk about anything you can tell me, you know that."

"Yeah I know, thanks."

"How about we do a 2v2, I'll be on your team so you won't have to worry about losing."

There was a gleam in her eye that I couldn't quite place.

The kitchen that we were playing in was pretty small so we had to stand close in order for us both to play comfortably.

"Do you want to go first", she asked me.

"Nah it's all good, Ladies first"

"Fine by me, bitches last" Again she had that edge in her voice I couldn't place. Her voice seeming almost husky.

So the game was progressing like usual, until, my sister through the ball and it bounced off the edge to the floor. The unspoken rule was that whoever the ball is closest to picks it up, and it rolled to a stop right in front of Cameron, and instead of squatting down to grab the ball she turned her back to me, bending at the waist to pick it up. Because she was so drunk she was a bit wobbly so she leaned back a bit to stay balanced.

Pushing her round fuckable ass right up against my throbbing cock. She tensed up briefly but after a sec she wiggled her ass a little bit and due to the looseness of her shorts my cock slipped right up between her ass cheeks.

And just like that it was over.

She stood back up quickly with a look of triumph and a slightly red face. "Got it" she said holding up the ball. Nothing else happened until the end of the game when I made the winning cup. We had been trying one throw after another unsuccessfully and we were almost ready to call a quits. In one of the best moments of the night I threw a perfect throw and it sank into the cup. She jumped up ecstatic screaming, "You fucking did it!" She enwrapped me in a tight hug pressing her chest tight against me so I wrapped my arms around her lower-back in our moment of triumph lifting her high in the air, never losing sight of those eyes that had me so enthralled.

As I was lifting her above my head I felt something tap my chin, assuming it was something in her pocket I wrote it off as nothing and I sat her back down.

I have never been more wrong.

The night went on until about 2 in the morning till she suggested we all go to our usual hangout spot outside. My sisters and their friend Skyler said they were too tired and that they were going to bed. Leaving me and Cameron alone together. Taking a leap of faith, I said,

"I'm down to go outside"

We walked outside and sat down on the bench next to the door.

"So what are you up to in life Nick?"

"Nothing much, same old same old, just trying to deal with the loneliness that comes with graduating."

"Oh how sad, I know how it is I've been there. It's a struggle, maybe you should get a girl friend to keep you company. I know that I get especially lonely at night."

"You don't have a boyfriend? You're so gorgeous I would think guys were offering their first born sons to have a chance with you." It was risky, but I had to try.

"They do, but I'm different than most guys can tell at first glance and when they find out the truth about me they almost always bail."

"Well that's no way to treat a lady of your standing, I know I wouldn't treat you like that."

"I'm sure you wouldn't Nick, you're a sweet boy." Ouch. There it is the inevitable rejection. I've never had very much luck with the ladies, and I should have expected this.

As if reading my expression, she continued by adding, "Of course, that's why I like you". She pulled me in close by my chin and pressed her lips to mine.

Fireworks.

After all these years of pining after this girl who was always so kind to me it was like the Disney land New Year's fireworks display was going on behind my closed eyes.

Breaking the kiss, she looked at me with that gleam in her eyes. "I need you Nick, make me feel good and you'll never be lonely again."

I dropped to my knees in front of the bench ready to eat pussy like never before. I was met by a musky aroma that I wrote of as her being sweaty because we had been drinking all night. I looked up at her and she had a look in her eyes. The gleam had been replaced by a look of triumph and underneath a look of hunger.

"Close your eyes", she said, "This will be something to remember".

I closed my eyes and I could feel her shifting slightly to tug her shorts off. Then I felt something that sent molten worry tear through to my core. I felt something slap lightly against my lips leaving a slightly salty taste. "Open"

I almost didn't want to, but when I did I saw it. A cock. Easily 6 inches, and it was still soft.

"What's wrong", she said with a smirk, "You've never sucked a cock before?"

"What the fuck of course I haven't, why do you have a cock!?"

"I'm a transsexual", she said as if it was something I should have known.

"Well gee thanks for telling me", I made to get up but I felt strong hands on my shoulders pushing me down. "You aren't getting up until I've dumped at least one load in that slutty little mouth of yours".

Huh, I thought, that's what I'd hoped to do to you. "No fucking way Cameron, we're friends, and I'll keep your secret, but I'm not gay and I'm not sucking your dick."

"Yes you are Nick, and if you don't I'll tell the cops you've been sexually harassing me."

"But that's not true!" I shouted. This is getting out of hand, I thought.

"Its 2017, who are they going to believe, the trans-girl or the pig who couldn't keep his hands to himself?"

Seeing no other option, I said, "Fine, I'll give you a BJ, but only once and it stays between us. No telling my sisters, no telling your other friends, nobody."

"Deal, just suck my fucking cock already."

I sank down between her legs and slowly reached out to grab her cock, which seemed to have grown slightly harder from me giving in. It felt soft with a growing firmness beneath the skin.

I slowly stroked it and watched in amazement as it slowly grew to 9-and-a-half inches before stopping. It was so thick, maybe the width of a soda can.

"A handy is good and all but it's not what we agreed on."

I said nothing as I slowly leaned in to lick the head. It tasted salty with pre-cum, but there was something oddly satisfying about the fact that it was there because of me.

As I was leaning in for another lick I heard her say, "Oh for fuck's sake hurry up", and I felt her hand on the back of my head and then her cock in the back of my throat. She was face fucking me, I thought. The sweet Cameron I once knew was gone, replaced by the ruthless nympho fucking my face. Accepting my fate, I started to stroke the base of her cock, the part that couldn't get into my mouth because of how big she was, I could only get in about 4 to 5 inches.

"That's it you cum slut, suck my fucking cock. You were born for this. Try and take me into your throat bitch."

I had made up my mind not to talk back anymore, I was too scared she might change her mind and want a piece of my ass to, a hole that was untouched by anyone other than me. That's right, I've played with my ass before. So there was a curiosity growing about what this meat stick would feel like inside of me. No, I thought, I am not enjoying this. But maybe I am.

I tried to fit her into my throat but I just couldn't get it in there. "Try acting like you are swallowing my cum you slut."

Why did she have to be so mean about it I thought as I attempted to swallow. With a few attempts I finally felt her slide down my throat, taking the rest of her cock down my tight tube. "That's it baby, breath through your nose, that's it, ooohhhh FUCK YES YOU BITCH." She started pumping my throat faster and faster causing me to make some very unmanly gagging noises.

"Suck that fucking cock, I'm going to cum all over your slutty little face and mark you as mine. Someday soon I'll even take that fucking ass of yours you bitch, keep sucking I'm getting close bitch."

I reached down to stroke my own throbbing erection "Take your fucking hands of that tiny cock, only focusing on this real. Fucking. Cock." With each pause she thrusted into my throat making me gag a little. Then.

All of a sudden she pulled out of my mouth leaving my throat feeling stretched out and used. I would be sore tomorrow, I thought.

I looked up to see her stroking her throbbing meat in my face. "Stroke it bitch, I want you to hold my cock as it shoots all over your face." Taking her hands off her cock she ran her fingers through my hair. Pulling it as she forced me to make eye contact with her. I told myself I was just trying to make her cum faster so I could end this nightmare as I leaned in to suck on her head as I heard her say, "Oh yes you eager little cumslut, suck that tip. OH FUCK HERE IT COMES, I'M CUMMING."

With that I pulled her out of my mouth and looked up at her eyes, seeing the look of triumph as I felt her shooting hot cum all over my face and neck. I heard the click of a phone camera and looked up to see her unsympathetic face. "Just for insurance", she said.

"I'm not bringing you a towel slut so you'd better get up and walk inside to your room, I want to see that cum on your face still when I go in there for my morning BJ.

With that I stood up slowly and walked away, heading inside I saw a puddle of what looked like cum next to the window. With a shock I remembered that the bench we sat on was right in front of the window, so anyone looking out would have had a great view of me getting ravished.

I walked off to bed, careful not to let any cum drop off of my face, worried about what the next day would bring.