Dream Cut Short

Story Info
Dreams can be obscured reality, reality dreams.
791 words
4.25
6.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I dreamt that you came to me in the middle of the night. A soft touch of your fingers on my bare back stirred me to wake. I slowly turned over, ready to serve you however you wished even at this late hour. I silently hoped everything was alright, unsure as to why you were so awake. As I lay there on my back, naked beneath the sheets...your gaze traveling over my body, begging me to remove the object that covered what is yours. I was immobilized...waiting with anticipation for you to speak.

Moments that seemed like years later, "Expose yourself to me slave," you command. In the dark room I can sense your staring at me and penetrating me with your eyes. I feel you come into me and take control with the steady guidance your glare gives me.

"Don't hesitate, do it now girl," you say...frustrated at my frozen stance, showing outward disdain that I have not yet complied. Inwardly you smile...pleased at your plan to catch me off guard. You've been aching to punish me sufficiently for awhile now. Though I've given you no reason to do so...as if you needed one. I think you like the thrill of disarming me in one of your carefully planned "traps."

I am still awakening. I am in shock. I think you meant to catch me this way. When I would find it difficult to obey you immediately. I being to get aroused immediately at the soft way you are caressing each piece of my body as the blanket is pulled away from my skin and I become fully open to you. Your touch. Your eyes' perusal. I am yours to use. I know my hesitation will necessitate a reaction from you. I can see the features on your face become stern. I still can't speak. I can't gather my thoughts. I'm unhinged my your sudden assault on my sense. Your touches are no longer soft along my skin. Your hands begin to grab at my flesh. I feel like I'll be bruised later.

But, I don't care. I relish in the way you are taking my body...which was brought out of sleep so tenderly. It's like you're two completely different people, and the change is so sudden. I love you. You own me. But, you are mine too. I can tell by the way you touch me. You keep your feelings for me private, in order to maintain control of me. You know me. But , I don't let on how well I know you. It is what you need of me. Just as you give me what I need. I only want to please you completely. I want all of you. You're not just a Dom to me...you're more than Master.

All of this rushes through my head...as your hands provoke pain and pleasure. You pinch...small, large..you grab my tits like you are about to rip them off of my body. This is not leading to sex. Not anytime soon. You have something else on your mind tonight. I don't think I'll get much sleep, whatever the plan...I don't know whether to be excited or afraid. I am both. You inspire that in me. You create my feelings that arise as you see fit. Right now you are enjoying the look of trepidation on my face. I am your doll to toy with...to use. I have no choice or will, my purpose is to bring you pleasure by animating me...

Your arm wraps around my waist...lifting my body and flipping me so that I am positioned on all fours on the bed. My ass facing you, you push my head into the mattress...the silky sheets still warm from my body press hard into my face. I am blind. My breath is labored against the bed as you shove the fingers from your other hand in my cunt...which is still a little dry from slumber. Three to be exact. It hurts...I try to squirm away. The body you wield as I inhabit it, adjusts quickly, focused. My pussy lubricates so you can fuck it hard with your fingers...relentless extracting my pleasure out of it. Eliciting guttural moans from my throat. I'm not sure you hear them...I'm biting the pillow that you've pushed under my face. You use your other hand to pull my hair back telling me to look you in the eye. I know you know. You know what a dirty slut I am. You will never let me forget or hide from the fact that my cunt leads me. Or the fact that you control my cunt at all times. ....You love me too.

I awake suddenly realizing You were missing...it was only in my mind...