Dream Date

Story Info
The perfect way to spend an evening together.
3.3k words
4.29
20.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The telephone rings, she answers on the second ring hoping to hear his voice at the other end. She's not disappointed.

"Hello?"

"Hey Baby!" he replies. He knows how she loves to hear those words. She almost melts every time. He asks if she's busy. She tells him she's not and asks why he wants to know. "I'm free tonight, finally, and was hoping we could spend some time together. Would you like that?"

"Oh Baby! You know I would!! How soon will you be here?" She doesn't want to sound too eager but she needed some time to make herself pretty for him. He tells her he'll be at her door in the time it takes to drive from his house to hers...about 45 minutes. That gave her just enough time. Smiling to herself she tells him she'll be ready when he gets there.

She takes a fast shower, brushes her hair and puts it up in one of those hair clips which pulls it back, yet lets it cascade down her back. She slips on her new sundress. A very pretty, light weight fabric, very loose flowing skirt and only spaghetti-straps to hold it up. She wears just a touch of make-up and a few spritzes of cologne. She slips on some sandals and she's ready to go.

She no sooner finishes slipping on her sandals than she hears him drive up. She grabs her purse and dashes out the door. Ever the gentleman, he gets out and opens the passenger door for her. She slides in, making sure her skirt doesn't get caught in the door and makes herself comfortable. He shuts her door and walks around to the driver's side and gets in.

"Where are we going, hon?" she asks him.

He only smiles that smile that tells her he's up to something and says, "You'll find out when it's time." She knows it's useless to ask anymore so she lights a cigarette and just sits back and enjoys the drive.

Soon he brings the car to a stop and turns off the engine. She can't really tell where they are, there are no street lights anywhere to be seen. He gets out of the car and she hears the trunk open and close, then he opens the door for her. As he helps her out, she sees that he has a blanket in his hand. She can hear the chirping of crickets and the sound of water. It sounds like soft waves gently lapping at the shore. He takes her by the hand and leads her to a clearing where the ground is level and he spreads the blanket on the ground. He helps her to ease herself down onto the blanket and then lies down beside her. "It's such a beautiful, clear night I thought it would be nice to spend a little while enjoying the view together."

They lay there for a while, just looking up at the magnificent, clear, star-filled sky, neither of them speaking a word. Only their breathing and the sounds of a country night breaking the silence. He reaches out and pulls her closer to himself. Their lips meet, tenderly at first, the urgency building. He starts to caress her breasts through the thin fabric of her sundress and she immediately reciprocates, caressing the bulge in his pants. After what seems like mere seconds, yet like an eternity, they break their kiss. "I think we'd better go now.", he tells her. She doesn't want to leave, but he seems pretty determined. So with a deep sigh of disappointment and a helping hand from him she gets up and goes with him. She still doesn't know where he's taking her, but by now she doesn't care as long as she's with him.

They drive along for a ways and he pulls into a very secluded wayside inn that had a sign advertising "DINING and DANCING". They went in and found it very dark inside, only candles on the tables and dim lights by the bar. They find a very dimly lit corner booth well away from the dance floor and away from the swinging doors that lead to the busy, noisy kitchen. They settle in, sitting close to each other and give the waitress their drink order. She returns in what seems like only an instant with their drinks and then leaves them alone. They talk about his job, her recent doctor visit...just small talk. As they talk she rests her hand on his thigh, gently squeezing it every little while. He can't resist and the next thing she knows she feels his hand firmly on her leg. He's not content to simply touch her leg. He squeezes her thigh and every little while she feels his hand inch just a bit higher - oh so gradually getting closer to her swiftly dampening pussy. As his hand creeps closer, she begins to open her legs. When his fingers finally reach their intended destination and find she's wearing no panties, the look on his face is priceless! She can't tell if it's shock, desire, or just outright lust she sees in his eyes. The most wicked smile crosses his lips and he leans over to kiss her. As he kisses her softly, with his long slender fingers he traces the outer lips of her already hot, and very wet womanhood.

Their lips still locked in their lover's kiss, she feels him press his fingers past the swelling lips and into her aching slit. She moans into their kiss and her hand finds the bulge in his pants. She presses her palm hard against it and he pushes himself into her small hand. It's obvious to her that he loves what she's doing, so she unzips his pants and snakes her hand inside and find that he, likewise, isn't wearing any underwear. It sends a jolt of excitement through her and she firmly grasps his by-now rock hard manhood. The touch of her eager hand seems to spur him on. His fingers begin to thrust in and out of her soaking wet love spot. She strokes him, keeping time with the thrusting of his fingers. They break their kiss, their breathing becoming shallow and ragged. He kisses her neck and whispers in her ear, "OH GOD BABY!! You'd better stop what you're doing if you don't want me to explode right here in front of all these people!"

She looks him straight in his eyes, the lust in her eyes plainly visible and smiles. He seems to read her thoughts and reluctantly pulls his fingers from inside her. She continues to stroke him as she "accidentally" knocks her silverware off the table. Unfortunately, that means she has to retrieve it. She inconspicuously slides off her seat and under the table, hidden by the tablecloth. Although he has an idea what she's about to do, it still takes him somewhat by surprise when her hot, wet, mouth engulfs his shaft. She can hear him draw a sharp, deep, breath. She pulls back, almost releasing him as he does his best to stifle a moan. His enjoyment spurs her on and she runs her tongue around the head, letting it flicker over the "eye." Then she takes all of him into her mouth and starts to suck...hard...and fast. His hips begin to rock back and forth, then he realizes people are watching. It takes Herculean self-control, but he stops moving and gives up control to her. She loves the idea that he can't react while she's doing all she can to drive him crazy. She continues what she's doing, her head bobbing very fast now. She can feel his shaft engorge and she knows he's near the point of no return. She quickens her pace just a little and suddenly he explodes in her mouth. She gulps spurt after spurt until he has no more to give. She manages to swallow it all, except for just a little that dribbles out of the corner of her mouth. She reluctantly releases him, and giving his gradually softening cock a few licks to clean it off a bit, she tucks his tired soldier back in his pants and zips them back up.

Then she crawls nonchalantly back up into her seat, places her dropped silverware on the table, and taking a napkin, wipes the corners of her mouth. She smiles at him and asks "Now, where were we before I "dropped" my silverware?"

He smiles at her, leans over and whispers in her ear, "You are going to pay for that! I'll get you later!" Then he takes her by the hand and leads her to the dance floor.

The small orchestra is playing romantic dance music. He pulls her into his arms and they begin to sway with the music. When he puts his arm around her back to hold her close he can't feel a bra under her dress. He pulls back just a little and looks at her with a naughty gleam in his eyes, "No bra, either?" She giggles and says nothing. He already knows she's naked from the waist down, but now he knows the only article of clothing she has on is her dress.

As they dance he pulls her close. She feels his hand slide down her back, over her lush bottom. The discovery that she is completely naked under her flimsy dress excites him tremendously. He pulls her even closer and feels her full breasts and hard pressing against his chest. She looks up at him as he leans forward and lightly kisses her on the lips. Soon he kisses her more forcibly, her sweet lips parting to allow his tongue to more deeply explore her mouth.

She can't help but feel his cock pressing against her soft stomach. She returns his kiss, pressing herself against him, letting him know that soon she'll be naked in his arms. Soon she will willingly open herself to him. Soon she'll welcome his kisses and caresses all over her naked body. Soon she'll eagerly welcome his hard shaft deep inside her and drench it with her excitement. As they leave the dance floor she walks in front of him to prevent the other dancers and diners from seeing his arousal. It's the least she can do, since she's the cause of the bulge in his pants.

When they get back to their booth he sits closer to her as they talk quietly and finish their drinks. She smiles at him again and he takes it as a sign of consent as he once again slowly runs his hand up under her dress, hoping no one is watching. She willingly parts her legs as she feels his hand again moving up the inside of her bare thigh. She doesn't object as his hand moves high enough to feel her ample belly resting on her lap. He finds this feature of her body very exciting although she would happily be much less "bountiful." She still doesn't object as he again slips his hand down and lightly caresses the very swollen and very wet lips of her pussy.

He slowly removes his hand for fear others may see them. But as they look at each other in the candlelight he lifts his wet hand to his lips to taste her wetness. That very silent, but oh, so erotic gesture tells her that very soon his hand will be replaced by his lips, hoping to lose himself between her more-than-willing thighs.

They dance again and again, returning to their booth each time to repeat their special, private pleasures. After a time, as they dance again, he whispers to her, "I can smell the beautiful fragrance of your excitement, my Love! I can feel a dampness on the back of your dress from you being so aroused." At that point she's very grateful it's dark in the room so it won't be noticed by others.

Unable to contain her desire any longer, she kisses him and whispers in his ear, "Sweetheart, please let's go, now! I need to be with you. I need to be naked and share my love with you."

She doesn't have to ask him twice. They quickly leave the restaurant and hurry to the car. As soon as they both are inside they embrace and kiss like two silly teenagers on their first date. As he pulls away from the curb she smiles at him mischievously. He looks down quickly only to see her pulling her dress up to her waist, completely exposing her ample stomach and naked thighs. She spreads her legs wide and as he looks back and forth from her to the windshield and back again he sees her push her hand between her legs. It's very difficult for him to concentrate on driving when he hears the sound of her fingers moving in and out of her very wet snatch. The car is soon filled with the smell of her sex. As he speeds up, to get to the hotel room he has secretly reserved for them, he looks over and sees that she's taken her hand from between her legs and it's soaked with her own juices. She leans over to him and very slowly runs her hand over his lips, covering them with her wetness. Keeping one hand on the steering wheel, he grasps her hand, holds it to his lips and eagerly licks it dry. This only gets him more excited than he already is, if that's possible.

At long last they arrive at the quaint, out-of-the-way motel. It's a motel seemingly built with lovers in mind. There are no rooms, as such. There are small, cozy individual cabins. Each one has a fireplace, that the manager, ever the romantic, lights just in time for each party's reservation. The bed is right in front of the fireplace. What more can a couple in love ask for? They pull in to the drive, he goes in to register and pay for the cabin and then drives to their designated cabin and parks directly in front of it. When they get out of the car they almost run to the door. He fumbles with the key and finally gets the door open. They rush inside and shut the door quickly behind themselves. They're both so excited and overwhelmed with their desire they strip their clothes off as soon as they get inside.

She stands in front of him, her Reubenesque body completely exposed to him. He pulls her against his own naked body and kisses her passionately. As their tongues entwine, she can feel his hard cock pressing against her belly and he feels her skin getting wet from the steady ooze of pre-cum dripping from it.

He quickly guides her and sits her down on the edge of the bed, then kneels between her wide-spread thighs. He lets his kisses travel down across her chest, as he carefully caresses each of her large breasts and draws their rigid nipples into his mouth. He still has the taste of her pussy from her fingertips in his mouth, and the hardness of her nipples arouses him so much that he rises up for a moment and guides his hard, wet, shaft deep inside her. She's so wet that this presents no difficulty as he savors the feeling of her hot pussy surrounding his rock hard cock.

Leaning forward again, he takes one of her nipples in his mouth as she feels his shaft sliding in and out of her. He then slowly withdraws himself from her warmth and begins to kiss and trace his tongue down across her comfortable belly. At long last he positions his face between her wide open thighs and sees her beautiful, wet pussy glistening before his hungry eyes.

First he gently kisses the insides of her thighs as he moves toward the object of his desire. As his face moves closer he can see that her outer lips are swollen and wet with excitement. At first he just runs his tongue lightly across their surface, then he pushes it in deeply...but only for a brief moment. He then caresses her engorged clit with just the tip of his tongue before moving back to the two wet protruding lips. He does this again and again and again! Her body begins to tremble with excitement and he presses his face forward, feeling her most intimate flesh pressing against his cheeks. His tongue seeks out her clit again and begins to swirl it around and around and over and over the small knob. She hears his muffled voice begging "Cum to me, baby!!" He begs over and over again as his tongue plays against her ripe flesh.

At long last she can resist no longer and he feels her body tremble and feels her pushing herself against his eager mouth. He hears her moan and feels and tastes the rush of her hot juices filling his mouth, running down his chin, and soaking the thick thatch of hair oh his chest.

He slowly tears himself from between her legs, his face and chest drenched with the evidence of her passion. He gently lays her back, straddling her and guides his hard cock deep inside her again. He leans down and kisses her, sharing her own wetness with her for the first time.

As their mouths and tongues engulf each other, she feels his cock deep inside her, slowly pushing inward, then outward. She hopes he can feel her outer muscles gripping his hard shaft, drawing it in deeper and deeper inside her. He can feel his hard knob pressing deep, into her very depths, surrounded by her womanhood.

They continue to kiss as his hands caress her body. He feels her hips pushing up to meet each of his deep thrusts. She moans softly each time the head of his cock reaches it's deepest penetration, while feeling his balls pressing against her ass. They both savor the pleasure as they feel his shaft slowly pulling out, her hot moist inner flesh clinging to it as it pulls away. His cock slips out of her slit and he grasps it, running it's wet tip up and down her swollen crack, finally letting it caress her hard clit, rubbing it over the little knob. He squeezes out long wet drops of his seed to lubricate her more and slowly drives himself back into her deeper and deeper until he can go no further, then slowly pulls back and thrusts in again and again and again.

Her passion grows and grows. He looks into her deep blue eyes...they say to him "Yes...YES!!" They know they are together as he increases his thrusts faster and faster, pushing his manhood in and out of her! He looks into her passion-filled face, feels the tightening around his shaft. She can't help herself and begins moaning louder and louder, her full hips pushing against him, drawing him deeper and deeper inside her.

She cries out, "OHHHHHH GODDDDD!!!!" and he feels her body shudder. She is suspended in time and space as her orgasm rages through her. She can feel the rising tide within him, feels it racing down his cock as he pushes deeper. Suddenly he stops thrusting, she feels his hot love juice flowing out of him, filling her with his very essence.

He can see by the expression in her eyes that she feels his hot wetness filling her. He can also see in her eyes that she welcomes his gift to her. They are totally connected...bodies, minds, and souls in the most special of ways. Neither of them want to break that special connection. They fall asleep in each other's arms, still joined in their lovers embrace.