Dream Date

Story Info
A young man's date quickly turns the tables on him.
1.7k words
4.06
46.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crmp
crmp
2 Followers

You greet me at the door. You give me a hug and make some small talk as we take a seat on the couch. The TV is on at a low volume, enough to make out but not enough to distract. You initiate small talk - "How was your day? You found the place OK? How has your week been?"

As we chat, you keep inching closer and closer to me, and while I can tell that you're listening, I'm also aware that there's something else on your mind. I can see it in your eyes, a hungry, almost carnal look. You keep licking your lips, occasionally biting your lips, almost unconsciously.

Soon, you're right next to me - I mean, RIGHT next to me, uncomfortably close. During a lull in the conversation, you suddenly lean over and kiss me, and it isn't but a few seconds before your tongue and mine meet. As our tongues dance, we make out for several minutes without speaking. I gently caress your head, your shoulders, and eventually your breasts, while your hands roam from my head to my back, around my chest and eventually to my crotch, making your intentions plain.

You break the kiss and whisper in my ear, "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

You head back to the bedroom, and a few minutes later, I hear you beckon me to follow.

There you are, laying on the bed in a sexy pose in one of your favorite bra, panty, and stocking lingerie combos. I stand in the doorway as you get up on all fours and crawl toward me on the bed.

"Come here." You make the words with your mouth, but no sound escapes your lips as your pointer finger beckons me toward the bed.

"How about you come here," I respond.

Slowly, seductively, you get up off the bed and walk over to me, taking my hand and leading me further into the room. Standing next to the bed, we resume making out for several more minutes before you whisper into my ear, "You have way too many clothes on. Let's see if we can make you more comfortable."

You walk around me several times, undressing me with your eyes once more before you slowly begin to undress me yourself - first shoes and socks, then the shirt. Facing me, you shove your tongue in my mouth one more time, then begin working your way southward.

Finally on your knees, my pants are no problem for you as my manhood strains against my boxers. You tease, breathing warm air on my cock, reaching around and grabbing my ass, before finally setting me free. You slowly, SLOWLY, kiss, lick, nibble, and tease the shaft, up one side and down the other several times, but also pausing to caress the very, very tip with your lips and tongue. It's almost an agonizing few minutes for me as you take your time teasing, caressing, and admiring my cock, never completely putting it in your mouth.

"You have a beautiful cock," you whisper. "But even beautiful cocks aren't allowed to cum in my mouth," you tell me. At this point, I can only mutter my agreement to your terms.

Slowly - VERY slowly - you engulf my manhood with your mouth. As your slow, sensual, wet, sloppy blowjob takes place, I am in absolute heaven.

As you begin worship my cock, you take the opportunity to remove your bra. Your beautiful breasts on full display, in all their glory.

Soon you feel me tensing up, thinking that maybe I'm about to cum. However, you remind yourself that I promised not to do so while in your mouth. Surely he can hold out longer than this, you think. But suddenly, and without warning, I do begin to cum. The first blast or two catches you by surprise, right in your mouth. You quickly redirect the rest to your breasts, all the while stroking my cock with your hand for more. At the same time, my cum runs out of your mouth, down your chin, and onto your chest. I finally sit on the bed, my sexual tension relieved.

I as begin to realize exactly just what happened, I expect you to be very upset, but, in a very non-threatening manner, you tell me, "I think you might just regret that. But first, let's make sure there's no more in there." You put your lips back on my cock and swirl your tongue, making sure it's clean.

With a sly smile, you get up and tell me, "Why don't you lay back on the bed while I get cleaned up."

While rubbing my cum on your breasts, you head for the restroom to clean yourself off, and when you return, still topless but apparently cleaned up, to my surprise that hungry look is still in your eyes, Before I have much of a chance to react, you crawl on top of me, straddling me in a girl-on-top position.

"Now it's my turn," you tell me, as you dive in for another makeout session.

A few minutes later, you scoot yourself up my torso and smother my face in your bare breasts. "Time for you to worship these breasts," you tell me. Giving specific directions, you move me from side to side to neck to nipple and all over. Suddenly, you press down, my face caught between your breasts. As I struggle for breath, you keep remind me that I agreed to not to come in your mouth.

"Do those tits taste good?" you ask. "A little salty maybe? That isn't sweat, just so you know."

At this point, I realize you didn't clean your chest; you simply spread the cum until it dried.

"Now let's see how much you can really take," you say as you move your body further up my torso.

Panties still on, I can smell, even see, your wetness. After a few seconds of hovering your panty-covered pussy above my face, you begin smothering my face with your crotch. "Lick my panties," you order; I comply. "Kiss my thighs, run your tongue everywhere you can reach."

Looking up, I can see you've watching me over the past several minutes. "Good boy. Think you can handle more?" you ask with yet another sly smile. "Don't move."

You spin around to a 69 position. "Oh, I see you're excited for more! Good!"

Suddenly your crotch is buried in my face again. You soon begin alternating between rubbing your pussy and ass all over my face. You order me to kiss your ass - literally kiss, your ass.

You keep sitting on my face, smothering me - sometimes I can't breathe for 5, 10, even 15 seconds. After all, how dare I come in your mouth like that earlier. The wetness from your pussy permeates your panties. I can smell it, I can taste it. It's all over my face.

Finally, you stand up over me. "Take off my panties," you order. I reach up and slowly pull them down. As soon as they're gone, I find myself nose deep in your pussy. "Keep those panties in your hand, you're gonna need them later. But for now, get that tongue busy!"

You order me to service you right, and I voraciously worship your pussy.

"That's a good boy," you praise me between moans as I service you.

You want to make sure I learned my lesson, though, so after a while you tell me to stop. "Still got those panties in your hand?"

"Yes ma'am," I affirm.

"Good. Put them in your mouth."

"Yes ma'am."

Still sopping wet, once your panties are in my mouth, you sit back down onto my face. You have to lift up every few seconds so I can breathe. "I'm so glad you came in my mouth," you tell me. "I've been needing this for a long time."

You continue smothering me for several minutes before getting up and moving to the end of the bed. "You're not done yet, mister. Get over and show me how much you appreciate the rest of my body. You're gonna need to take those panties out of your mouth for this." I start behind you with your neck, move down your back, and come back up your arms.

Once again, you begin directing me with specific orders: stomach, then breasts, then legs, then thighs, back to the neck, down your back, breasts again – just wherever you want my tongue. After some time working all over your body, I find myself on my knees with my tongue in your pussy again. That's when a thought comes across your mind.

"Have you ever had your tongue in a woman's ass before?" you ask me.

I try to respond, but you hold my head in between your legs with your hands, and when my tongue stops moving, you ask me, "Did I tell you to stop?"

My tongue begins again, and after several minutes of silence, you speak again.

"I don't think you ever have. Lucky for you there's a first time for everything."

You release my head and get up on the bed on all fours, ass high in the air.

"Worship my ass right or you won't get to fuck me," you order.

I begin worshipping your ass all over with my hands and my tongue, before gingerly sliding my tongue along your crack toward your hole. Hesitantly, I begin to lick and tongue your hole, and after a few minutes, you speak again.

"This is nice," you say, "but something's not quite right. Lay on your back."

You once again mount me in a 69 position and you quickly smother me with your ass, forcing my tongue into your crack, onto your hole.

After you think I've learned my lesson, you finally slide a condom onto my still-hardened manhood. You order me not to move as you climb on top of me and smother my face with your breasts as you fuck me.

Very soon I explode again, this time deep inside you, and we collapse on the bed together, both satisfied, and yet somehow, both hungry for more.

After our sweaty bodies have spent several minutes next to each other recuperating, you break the silence. "We should probably get cleaned up, don't you think? Why don't you join me in the shower."

"Maybe we can wake that cock back up for some more fun," you purr with that lustful look already back in your eyes.

Smiling, I follow you into the restroom to see what adventure awaits.....

crmp
crmp
2 Followers