Dream Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tom's thoughts were completely engrossed in what he was feeling with Kim, both mentally and physically, he didn't hear the door open behind him. Matt came in and started walking toward the bedroom. He stopped immediately when he saw Tom and Kim on the couch. Kim was facing the wall as she kissed Tom, and couldn't see Matt. Realizing this, Matt waited until Tom glanced up at him and then gave Tom a big smile and a thumbs-up sign. Tom returned it and then waved at him to leave, so Matt did, chuckling to himself. Matt despite his teasing, was actually an excellent friend and when he went into the bedroom, he grabbed his pillow and blanket, preparing to spend the rest of the night over at Stevie's. That is unless he got lucky himself, which would mean he'd be sleeping elsewhere. He decided that was a better choice and went to see who might be out in the hall who looked like they could use some company.

Meanwhile, Tom and Kim were getting pretty hot and heavy on the couch together. They were both petting each other heavily as they kissed. Tom had moved his left hand around to caress Kim's right breast, which he found incredibly soft yet firm. Kim had really nice looking breasts that Tom discovered actually felt larger than they appeared. He thought to himself that perhaps she was wearing one of those minimizing bras or something because it felt like her bra was about to burst, as tight as it was. Kim seemed to like the attention to her chest too because every time Tom's hand ran across her nipple, she shivered a bit and let out a moan and then kissed him a little harder.

As Tom caressed Kim, he moved from kissing her lips down to her neck. He started softly kissing the side of Kim's neck and then making little circles with his tongue. This seemed to drive Kim wild. She was moaning a little louder now and her hands were rubbing his chest and back firmly.

Kim was getting really hot now and wanted to get even closer to Tom. She moved up next to him but since he was so tall, and she was more petite, she decided it would work better if she got on top of him. She swung her right leg up over his and sat up on top of him, wrapping her arms around his neck and straddling his right leg. Because Tom was leaning back a bit on the soft couch cushions, Kim had to lean forward to reach his mouth again to continue kissing. She was practically lying fully on Tom's chest when they resumed making out. To her surprise, and delight, she could feel his incredibly large, erect member bulging through his jeans underneath her. She was lying right on top of it and her pelvis and upper leg were pressing against it as she leaned forward. When she noticed it, she couldn't help herself. She reached down with her right hand and rubbed up and down the length of the bulge that was his hidden shaft. "My! What do we have here?" she giggled. Tom couldn't even voice a reply. All he could do was moan as Kim firmly rubbed his steel-hard member through his Levi's.

'This is turning out just like I dreamed it!', thought Tom. If it continued like this, he knew exactly what was going to happen next.

As Kim straddled Tom, she decided she wanted to see his chest. He had to lose that shirt. Kim started unbuttoning Tom's shirt as she sat on his lap. Tom was kind of amazed at her. She was kissing him, rubbing her leg up and down his crotch, and unbuttoning his shirt... all at the same time. The sensations were almost overwhelming! When Kim reached the last button above his belt, Tom reached down and pulled the front of his shirt out so she could reach the final button. When Kim finished with that one, she pushed his shirt down off of his shoulders and then reached down to lift his t-shirt off as well. Tom accommodated her and he was bare-chested in moments. Kim ran her hands up and down his chest, feeling his well-developed pecs, rubbing her hands from his muscular shoulders down to his flat stomach and back again. She was really enjoying this and obviously Tom was as well.

Tom decided that it was only fair. "You turn!" he said as he reached down to pull her shirt up over her head. Kim didn't even hesitate. She raised her arms up over her head and Tom pulled her shirt off, revealing a black, lacy bra that to Tom's delight was a little small for her. Kim was almost spilling out of it. Tom reached up and started to fondle Kim's chest as she returned to rubbing his. Then Kim leaned down and started kissing Tom again. He really like the feeling of her body against his, skin to skin. Tom wanted it to be complete, so he reached around her and, one handed (he had learned this very well long ago), he gave the clasps a squeeze and her bra came undone. Kim sat up momentarily to shrug the garment off and Tom was more than impressed with Kim's chest. Her breasts were large and round but were rather firm and sat high on her chest, even unsupported. Her nipples were erect and standing at attention, pointing right at Tom. He reached up to cup her breast in his hand and caress it. Kim moaned a little but then she leaned back in to kiss Tom again. Her breasts compressing against Tom's chest as she lay atop him. The feeling was astounding! Her flesh just radiated warmth. Every millimeter of skin that was in contact with her was just screaming with signals of pleasure.

Tom was reveling in the sensations of Kim's body as they embraced each other. He was happy just as he was for the moment but Kim had other plans. She reached down once again, and started to undo Tom's pants. She wanted to get her hands around that staff that she could feel against her body. Kim was extremely hot and horny now and it was a foregone conclusion that she was going to be making love to this guy tonight. Ironically, Tom already knew this but he wasn't about to explain that to anyone at the moment.

Kim got Tom's fly undone and she proceeded to get up off of him so she could help him pull his pants off. Tom lifted his behind off the couch and started to push his jeans down but Kim reached in and grabbed his shorts as well. With a swift pull, she had relieved him of his pants and underwear and Tom was sitting on the couch completely naked, except for his socks. Kim reached down and pulled those off as well. She was looking at his erection with lust and fascination. Tom was a little larger than average. She noticed that it wasn't necessarily the length that set him apart but the width. Tom had an unusually thick member and Kim wanted badly to get her hands on it. She knelt down in front of him and wrapped her hand around his shaft. Her petite fingers could barely make it around. She wrapped her other hand around it and started to move them up and down his length. Tom was in heaven! Kim's touch was like an electric shock that coursed throughout his body.

She leaned in a little closer and started to lick his head. She swirled her tongue around the crown of his member and then up and down the entire shaft. Her right hand stayed around him while her left moved down to cup and caress his balls. Tom was moaning in ecstasy. Kim was making him hotter than he had ever been before. When she finally put his head into her mouth, he thought he was going to die. The sensation was pure heaven. She continued giving Tom head for a few minutes until he had to make her stop. He didn't want to end it here and he knew it was the right time. He stood her up and scooted himself forward until he was sitting on the edge of the couch. Then he undid her jeans and slid them down her shapely legs. He ran his hands up and down the outside of her thighs and then moved to caressing the insides. He would run his hands up until just before he touched her soaked panties... and then he would work his way back down her legs.

Then he hooked his fingers into the sides of Kim's black, lace-trimmed panties that obviously came with the bra, and pulled them down her legs too. They were both naked now and Tom was brimming with lust for Kim. He reached up between her legs and extremely lightly touched her mound. Kim quivered with excitement. She was dying to have him inside her but his touch was so nice, she couldn't move at the moment. Tom slid his thumb down between her thighs and felt her little button-shaped clitoris. The moment he touched it, Kim lost it. She squealed and moaned out loud as a wave of pleasure shot through her. She was a little shocked at this because nobody had ever excited her so much that she had orgasmed immediately like that. Granted it was a smaller one but none-the-less, it was great!

Kim couldn't take anymore of this and told Tom so. "Oh Tom, baby, I want you inside of me right now. I want you to make love to me... Right Now!" she said as she pushed him back onto the couch and proceeded to straddle his lap. Tom was more than willing to comply. He scooted back onto the couch and leaned back as far as it allowed while Kim climbed up into his lap and grabbed his member with her hand. She leaned a little to the side and guided his head to her opening... and then, slowly... she pushed her weight down to force his length inside of him. She was incredibly wet and he had no problem slipping inside. He could feel her muscles twitching around his shaft and the intense warmth that radiated from her and surrounded his member. It took a few moments for Kim to get Tom's entire length inside her. When she finally did, though, she just sat on top of him with her hands oh his chest and reveled in the sensation of it. It was unbelievable! She had never felt so full before in her life. She could feel his rod throbbing and pulsing inside of her with every heartbeat. Slowly at first and then increasingly faster, Kim started to move her body up and down. She loved the feeling of Tom sliding in and out of her. Tom loved it too. Kim's hands were resting on his chest, supporting her, while his were exploring every inch of her.

Kim leaned forward a bit and Tom found her bust right in his face. He lifted his head and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth, sucking on it and licking it with his tongue. Kim yelped happily and leaned even further toward Tom to accommodate him. Their rhythm was increasing with every passing moment. Tom was thrusting upward to meet every downstroke of Kim's. He could feel her bottom slapping against his thighs now as he thrust into her. The momentum was building and so was Tom's orgasm. He could feel it welling up inside him and knew that there was nothing that could stop it now. Kim was also reaching her peak. Her body was tensing and she could feel her climax reaching the apex. Then, all at once, Kim's muscles contracted with the first wave of her orgasm and her walls clamped down around Tom's shaft inside of her, causing him to erupt as well. They both let out a passionate scream and held each other tightly as they both came together. It seemed to last forever. Kim was moaning and yelling, "Oh God! Baby! Yes, yes, yes! Oh yeah! Oooooh!" While Tom was still thrusting into her moaning, "Oh Kim! Baby! Oh yeah! Uungh! Whoooaaa! Ooh Kim."

They both started to come down and the tidal wave of pleasure washed over them and passed. Kim collapsed into Tom's arms and lay on him breathing heavily. She finally looked up and smiled at him warmly. "Wow! That was great! I've never felt that good before."

"Thanks!" Tom replied, "Me too. You were phenomenal!"

Kim smiled and said, "Thanks baby! You wanna go into your bedroom and do it again?"

Tom grinned uncontrollably. "Oh yeah!" he said to her.

Kim looked at him a little seriously and said, "You know Tommy, this whole evening has been perfect. I've wanted to get to know you and be with you for the longest time. You couldn't have been more wonderful. I don't know why but it seems as if you couldn't have made a wrong move tonight if you tried. It's almost like a dream come true."

Tom looked at her and smiled very warmly. "You have no idea, Kim. You have no idea."

12