Dream Deal

Story Info
He makes a deal for oral pleasure.
980 words
3.86
25k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you suck my dick right now, I'll give you a massage later." What an offer for a woman who is so easily bribed. I, of course, wanted details before I agreed.

"Full body?" I replied. I looked at his damp from the shower body from where I was sitting on the edge of the bed, licking my lips.

"The works," he responded. Taking off his towel as he walked towards me, leaning down he trailed his fingers down the side of my face, kissing me slowly. Looking me in the eyes, "Please," he whispered.

I reached up grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the bed. He rolled over onto his back, I laughed and swung my leg over his waist to straddle to him. I kissed him and slowly started nibbling my way down his neck to his waist. I took one long slow lick from the base of his hardening penis to the very tip. Looking up at him, I said, "Full body?"

"Anything," he answered his voice thick with desire, making my insides quiver with need.

I slowly licked him again clasping my fingers around his swollen cock. He sucked in his breath getting ready for his cock to be encased fully in my mouth, instead I licked around the ridged tip, enjoying a moment of teasing him. Unclenching his hands he tried to relax, waiting for me to take him fully into my mouth. I made another long lick, tonguing the very tip slowly, as he thrust his hips forward trying to bury himself in my mouth. Cupping his balls gently in my hand I took him fully into my mouth swirling my tongue around the tip as I came up. Following my mouth with my hand sliding up and down his cock sucking faster and harder, tasting his salty sweetness. I could tell from his breathing he was going to cum soon. He took a deep breath and held it, knowing he was ready, I ran my tongue down the length of his throbbing cock as his cum shot out onto his belly.

As his breathing became normal, I kissed his mouth and said, "I'll see you later," getting up from the bed and leaving the room.

Later that night we climbed into bed. I was laying on my side completely nude just starting to drift off to sleep when I felt his hand rubbing my shoulder. "You still want your massage don't you? Roll over onto your stomach," he said. I repositioned myself as he got up and straddled my hips. His warm strong hands were masterfully kneading my shoulders. I relaxed more with each motion and the feeling of his hands on me, I moaned softly.

He moved up to straddle my waist, I could feel his cock hardening on my back as he rubbed down my arm. He moved up a little more so he could have better access to my hands, running his stiffening penis up my back. I moaned as he worked every one of my fingers, I could feel myself getting wet from the feel of him on my back. Applying more pressure he worked back up my arm, across my shoulders and started down the other arm, making his hardness move slightly across my spine.

He rubbed each of my fingers, working his thumbs into the palms of my hands. Working back up my arm he moved lower to my hips dragging his hard cock down my spine, moving lower down my body over my ass. Massaging it he pulled my cheeks apart, running his fingers down the crevice, he grazed my wetness not lingering, making me pout with need.

Lifting up he turned me over onto my back. He ran his hands up the front of my body, making me arch my back up into them. His hands played over my breasts, his fingertips dragging over the hard peaks of my nipples. Squeezing my breasts he ran his cock up between them. He pulled and lifted my breasts pushing his cock faster between them. I leaned my head down licking the tip of his cock every time it came up to my mouth from between my breasts. Pushing them together he pinched my nipples between his fingers, making me moan loudly.

I could feel my wetness pooling between my thighs as I reached down and pulled his cock fully into my mouth. I licked the tip as I felt him push his fingers deep inside me stroking that spot deep within me bringing another moan from me. I arched my back with him still fully in my mouth pushing his fingers deeper inside me. His cock opening my throat wider, I wiggled my tongue around the base, making him gasp with pleasure.

He pulled himself fully from my mouth with a popping sound, he moved down my body and drove his cock fully into my dripping pussy. His hands were on my hips as he slammed his hard cock in and out of me. "Cum for me," he said in a ragged whisper. He slipped his thumb over my wet clit tormenting it. I screamed out his name as I came, my pussy clenching around his cock as he pushed into me fully, moaning as he came with me.

My pussy still quivering with the effects of his thorough massage, he moved his deflating cock within me sending me into another orgasm. I raked my nails down his back, biting his shoulder as each spasm racked my body.

He pulled himself out of me, flinging himself onto his back to the bed with an exhausted sigh. He ran his hand down my body feeling me shudder with pleasure. I still wanted more of him but my body was too relaxed to move, all I could do was hum with pleasure as I fell asleep.