Dream Dream Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not allowed to sit; she was to remain on her feet at all times but to ride it down as far as possible without falling over.

With moans of protest, the dildo sank further into her ass, stretching it as well. She didn't need to do this, over the years her body could accommodate anything including this dildo, but they only made Abby do it because she hated it.

The problem was, while she received a little bit of stimulation from the dildo in her ass, it was never enough; all it did was make her horny, a constant reminder that she can't touch her sex.

Once in position she leaned forward a bit and prepared to start sucking the dildo now at her face height.

The dildo was a bit longer, 12 inches and curved down. It was about 2 inches wide the whole length, it was meant as a deep throat trainer. She could easily take it, but was frustrating her. She had to do this at least once a day, it was annoying. Her body could already take this; her gag reflex was gone after the years of practice with her husband.

The dildos were ever changed in size so they weren't really training her to take them, just keeping her busy.

But the worst part was all the mirrors.

She could see herself in every angle! Many days previously, for hours she would ride up and down the dildo while sucking the dildo on the wall deep down her throat and all she could do was watch her reflection. It was deafly quiet except for her breathing and the sound of her sucking and fucking the dildos. She hated it.

There was even a couple of cameras attached to a couple of walls, even one right above her they could watch her. They could also record them.

They showed her a recording one night while Brianna and David had sex in the lounge in front of her, they could see the tears flowing down her face, it only made their sex more passionate.

After 3 hours on those stupid dildos, she was tired, but not only being fit but barely being fed, she could keep it up for a bit longer. Thankfully, David come in just after 3 hours and told her to stop, so she did. She didn't get off or take the dildos out of her. She had been punished for that too many times previously.

He loved to watch her light blue eyes plead for him to let her get up. Moving up and down on the dildo was fine, stationary and not moving was murder on her legs and he knew that.

"Assume my favorite position cunt" David stated rather carefree with a smile. Abby nearly leapt off and assumed the position she knew well too.

Kneeling on the floor, legs spread, hands cupping her breasts, nipples still showing and to open her mouth and tilted her head back. David loved to keep her in this position for a long time, Abby on the other hand hated it, not only looking like she was offering her breast's for torment, but with her legs spread, the chastity belt was in full view.

Looking up at him, she saw he was naked. One thing she had to admit to herself every time she saw him naked was he was hot. Six pack, very toned, he was like a gym nut yet he didn't work out often, he was just lucky to possess such a hot body, one she would love to submit to if he wasn't so sadistic with her. Brown eyes, black short hair, legs were toned and fit too and then there was his cock.

It was big, she had only ever seen a cock that big on a black guy, yet he was white, very lucky. It was 8 inches long and 2 to 3 inches wide. He was circumcised which only made the head of his cock look even bigger.

He could cum a lot too; the only reason she could accept to like her chastity belt was if he were to fuck her, unprotected, she would without a doubt become pregnant.

But as she stayed in her position, she knew he wasn't going to use her for sex, he never did when he asked her into this position, only one other thing.

She watched as he aimed his cock at her mouth and let loose his piss. She had learned long ago not to choke on his piss, she didn't really like water sport play but she had no choice, the punishment she learnt long ago wasn't worth resisting.

He pissed for ages, he must've held on for all day because she was totally covered in his pee when he finished. Good thing the floor was glass too.

He stared at her and she knew she had to do what he was waiting for her to do. Abby's mouth was filled and had overflowed with piss, and he was waiting for her to swallow it, so she did. It was vile.

Eventually, he said as if in a hurry "bed" and so she crawled to her 'bed'. It was not a bed, but a cage, a black steel reinforced cage that would only fit her when on her hands and knees, length, width and height wise. Crawling into the cage, he closes the cage door behind her and uses a padlock to secure it. He walked just out of her reach and places the key down on the floor, knowing she can see her cage key but cannot reach it.

Laughing lightly, David without another word to Abby, walks to the door of the room and slides it closed so each wall is 100% mirrors.

It is quiet except for her breathing and shuffling in the cage to get comfy.

Abby knows it's useless to reach and try and get the key, she tried for months to do it and failed. The cage is glued to the floor so she can't move it and can't reach through the bars far enough to get the key.

Sadly, she will probably not be able to hold off going to the toilet till the morning, something more to clean up and be punished for too.

Worst of all, she is still soaked with her Masters piss. It smells and is turning slightly sticky. The smell of his piss is everywhere, every breath. She looks out of the cage, and more tears start to form. She sees the giant, very giant puddle of piss from where she knelt a few minutes ago; she will have to clean it tomorrow. At best, it will be liquid so licking it up will not take too long...but if it dries, licking the floor clean will take forever. And even though it's not her fault, she will be punished for it tomorrow.

Abby closes her tear soaked eyes and tries to relax as much as possible to rest, she will need it for tomorrow no doubt, if only those hateful people would turn the bright light off in her room it would make it easier for her to sleep.

At least they can't hurt her in her dreams.

12