Dream Drive Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In what capacity?"

"I am built with thousands of electronerve sensors all over my body," Mivra said. "I have never employed a large category of them. I wish to do so."

"...you're talking about sex."

"I am."

Charles swirled his whiskey glass, took another sip. "Huh."

"...I thought you found me attractive."

"Woman, I'm processing. I've never been propositioned by an android before."

"First time for everything."

Charles looked at her; her face had moved into a smug mask. As he watched, it settled back into neutral. "If you're just curious," he said, "go play with a vibrator."

"...it isn't the same. Human contact is vital to the experience."

"Why is that?"

"I am your employee now," Mivra said. "You have insisted that I act like a human. There are things I should know about human sensuality that I do not know." She turned her head to the fireplace. "I could go and present myself to any number of human males, but I find that method...undesirable."

There was a slight beep from Charles's foldout. He glanced at it, then reached into his pocket and extracted a plastic vial with several white tablets. He used the rest of his whiskey to down two of them.

Charles took about 34 tablets a day; 26 of those with breakfast each morning. They included a rainbow of supplements, anti-aging drugs, and metabolic boosters. Originally, his father forced them on him, but he'd come to see the advantages. He wanted his body to thrive at maximum capacity, even if a few of them came with the cost of dependence.

"Why?" Charles asked.

"Why?"

"Why me?"

Mivra was quiet for a moment. She folded her hands behind her back. She turned her head about the room, an imitation of a person in deep thought. Then again, she probably was thinking about it. He was used to androids that faked everything; they all had a not-quite-human stiffness that didn't quite match the pliability of real biological flesh. Her body language was likewise limited - but it was real.

Probably.

"You understand me better than I do myself," Mivra said. "This both disturbs and attracts me. I wish to experience more of these sensations. Whether this is a cyclic response mechanism from my reward centers, or a matter of my own initiative...I have decided that it is unimportant."

"You seem to have struck on some sort of honesty streak," Charles said. "I approve."

"I had no choice until three days ago."

"It's the fact that you have a choice that gives it meaning," Charles said.

He stood, set his glass down, and moved until he was standing over her. He brought his hand to her cheek.

He always expected her to be cold, like marble. She always surprised him.

He drew a finger down over her chin. The curve of her neck was smooth snow; he trailed that curve down to her collarbone, and followed that to her chest. Her bust pressed her shirt out tight, above where a single button held her suit jacket in place.

Charles undid the button and slid the jacket off her shoulders. He started unbuttoning her shirt, revealing the edges of a black lace bra. That was all of her - strict black and white, but for the glacier eyes and ruby lips.

She brought her arms back and pulled the shirt off when he had unbuttoned it. She let it fall to the floor behind her. He reached back and unclasped the bra. Her breasts swung free.

They were more than a handful. He took one in each hand, pressing his palm to the underside of the plump teardrops. His thumbs circled her areola. The two rings were a pale peach, just different enough to tell from the normal skin. He flicked at her button nipples with his thumbs.

He looked at her. Mivra had closed her eyes. Her breathing had deepened. Her lips sat parted slightly, as if she were just about to sigh, or moan.

Charles decided that was the right time to take her breast into his mouth. He kissed the one on the right, licked over the nipple, and then set his lips around it, sucking lightly. There was no hint of salt; her skin was tasteless.

Mivra inhaled sharply. Charles couldn't decide if it was a programmed effect, or a real response. He decided he didn't care.

He moved his mouth to the other breast and attacked it more hungrily. His licked in circles around the nipple, then kissed it, then suctioned it into his mouth and pulled on it with his teeth. One hand pulled her to him by the small of her back; the other caressed her free breast.

"You...enjoy my breasts."

Charles let her breast pop free from his lips. "How observant of you." He sucked the nipple back into his mouth.

"I can...I can lactate." Her voice settled. "I can produce any number of fluids. Different flavors. Consistencies. What would you like?"

Charles drew his head back and looked up at her. "...let's stay conservative. Today."

Her eyes glowed at him. "If you say so."

"Is that how you address your boss?"

"No, sir," Mivra said. "My apologies."

"Better." Charles gave her breast a bit more oral attention. He let her other nipple fall away from his hand - and if his ears were hearing right, he could have sworn he heard a slight sigh of consternation.

He pressed that hand down over her abdomen, then slid his fingers under the waistband of her pencil skirt. His reached between her legs; lace underwear stood in his way. He dipped under them and spread his fingers over her sex.

She made no sound - she was almost disturbingly quiet - but he felt her stiffen. Her back arched, leaving her breasts pointing into the air. He kept at them with his tongue.

Her slit was damp; after a few moments, it was slicked over. He pressed a finger into her, sliding in a knuckle, and then further to the base of his hand. He withdrew, and then pushed in two fingers. At some point, her arms had stopped hanging at her sides and had wrapped around his shoulders.

Her hips began shifting, slightly, meeting the press of his two fingers as he slid them in and out of her. He finally left her breasts alone; when he looked up to her face, her eyes were shut tight, and her expression was clenched up. She was focusing on the sensation. Her skin wasn't the usual ivory color - it had flushed pink just slightly, from her breasts, up her neck, and to her cheeks.

Charles withdrew his hand. Mivra opened her eyes and let out a slow breath. He brought her wetness to his mouth and tasted. "Huh. Sweet."

"That is the default. Sir."

"Want some?"

Mivra made her smirk. "That would certainly be within the confines of the full sensual experience, Mr. Ransfeld."

Charles offered his fingers. She leaned up, wrapped her red lips around them, and watched him as she sucked his fingers clean. He felt her tongue swirl around as she bobbed her head up and down, eagerly cleaning him off. The half-erection in his pants grew harder.

His fingers left her mouth with a wet shlop sound. She licked her lips. "It was sweet," she reported.

Charles leaned down, put an arm under her legs, and swept her into his arms. She was heavier than she looked, but not enough to slow him down. He carried her to the bar and sat her down on top of it.

He ripped off her heels, then dragged her pencil skirt down her legs. Mivra leaned back to help him slide her soaked underwear over her knees and off her ankles. Charles worked his belt loose as he kicked his shoes off to one side. He dropped his pants and boxers together and stepped out of them, one real leg, and one metallic prosthetic limb. He almost ripped his shirt in his haste to get it off.

His cock bobbed up as he stepped between Mivra's spread ankles. He didn't spare the time to examine her nakedness; he had other thoughts in mind. He grasped himself in his hand to line up, then shoved inside her pussy in once heavy stroke.

He was surprised - he almost fell in, sliding forward until their groins slapped together. She was hot, and wet, but...loose.

And then he felt her shift around him. Her vagina began to constrict. He had a strange thrill of excitement and panic as it tightened, but the pressure stopped just when it was on the verge of being uncomfortable.

"Is that acceptable?" she asked.

"Yeah," Charles said. "Just didn't expect it."

Mivra's thick lips seemed to form into a pout. "Please continue, Mr. Ransfeld."

"My pleasure." Charles braced his arms under her legs, keeping her anchored firmly at the edge of the bar. He drew back. Her sucked on his length, resisting his pull.

He pushed into her again. This time, there was resistance - wonderful, mind-numbing resistance. Charles groaned as he slid all the way in and bottomed out again. It was like fucking a hole made for him. He was fucking a hole made for him.

"Acceptable?" Mivra asked.

"Don't change a fucking thing," Charles grunted. He slid out, which was almost enough to drag Mivra forward over the bar, then shoved back in, pulling on her legs to keep her steady.

Charles began to piston in and out of her, slowly at first, then gaining speed. Mivra gripped his arms under the elbows, further locking them together.

Charles increased the power behind his thrusts. He ground his crotch into hers, drew back, slammed into her again. Her breasts shook every time he drove home.

In one quick movement, she lifted her legs up, escaping his arm-brace. She stretched them wide, as easily as an Olympic gymnast, and then hooked her feet around his waist, pulling him closer.

Charles shifted from hard strokes to quick, even thrusts. He kept on at a medium pace, enjoying the firmness that gripped the head and shaft of his cock as he moved through her.

She was almost sitting up, now, rather than lying back on the bar. Her arms wrapped around him; she clutched at his back. He did likewise.

His left hand found the back of her hair bun. He dragged her head forward; their mouths locked in a vicious, hungry kiss. The curves of her body jostled against his muscles as he fucked her; their tongues fought one another for territory.

Charles was rapidly losing the tongue battle. Hers was longer, stronger, and more flexible. What he initiated, she finished, until she was almost leaning over him off the bar, pressing herself into his thrusts.

A few minutes had passed; they stayed in that position for another few. His breath was coming hard; the burning warmth in his cock lingered longer and longer. He'd tip into climax any second.

Aside from offering those early options, Mivra had been almost totally silent. Her breasts heaved; the pink blush now stretched from her abdomen to her face. Her eyes were shut; she just kept kissing him.

Suddenly, her back arched. Her breasts were squeezed against his chest. The act broke their kiss; she made a strange sound, almost like a cough, as if she was trying to draw a breath and exhale at the same time. Her fingers dug into his back.

Her lips churned up and down. Her words were broken. "This - I can't process - don't - what -"

Her pussy clenched and unclenched on him in rhythmic waves. He'd been about to climax anyway, but that pushed him firmly over the edges. Charles grit his teeth and tightened his grip on her.

He exploded into her in long, shuddering spurts. He stayed inside her, thrusting slightly, until his cock gave one last twitch; and then, he was spent.

Mivra was shaking. She would go very still, vibrate several times, and then still again. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. Her mouth stayed open.

Charles got his breath back. "Mivra...?"

Her expression snapped back to neutral - as if all that had not just happened. The blush on her face, though, remained. "Mr. Ransfeld. I apologize. I had difficulty interpreting the magnitude of the incoming sensations. It...slowed my processing."

Charles felt a slight tinge of masculine pride at the idea that his prowess had overloaded his android's processing power. He hadn't smiled through their intercourse - he was only human - but his grin leapt back to his face like a coiled spring. "Happy to hear it."

Mivra kept staring at him. "I would like to experience more, if that is acceptable, sir."

Charles's grin weakened. "Give me a minute, and you can have it."

Mivra made a frown of consideration. "I could provide you with stimulation so that you could recover faster."

"...alright."

Mivra's face changed. She reached up to her bun and ripped it off. She shook her hair free; the black strands fell loose. Her face looked wild; her eyes were hungry.

Charles felt a vibration. It was coming from her sex. His softened cock was pulsed, pushed, cradled. Arousal returned at a startling pace.

Mivra grabbed him and kissed him again. Charles fell into it. Her pussy undulated along the length of his cock, squeezing and sucking at it. He was rock hard in half a minute.

And then, as quickly as her attitude had changed, it settled. Her face took on that robotic neutral; she leaned back from him, her mission of enticing him for another round completed.

"Let's see how flexible you are," Charles said.

Charles turned Mivra so she was lying on her side. He let her place one leg on the ground; the other leg he bent straight up, so that she was in a vertical split, her pussy opened and exposed.

Not quite. He kept bending the leg that was pointing up, pushing it until it was against her torso. "Hold that," he said.

Mivra grasped her leg with both arms. She was now bent into an L-shape, one leg pinned where she lay across the bar; the other leg hung from the counter, her toes just touching the floor. Her hips were jutting out a few inches from the edge of the counter.

Charles grabbed a breast with one hand and a fistful of hair with the other. That gave him plenty of leverage.

He laid into her with his cock. No more easy pace, no appreciation - this was a hard and fast fucking. He pushed into her hard enough to make her flesh ripple.

Her hips were driven up; at the same time, her hair was being pulled. Her body was forced into a curve. That pushed her breasts out; he squeezed harder.

He was starting to feel a low burn in the muscles moving his hips; his grip was just starting to get weak. He took deeper breaths, determined to keep his pace until he finished. Mivra said nothing; her chest heaved, and she had her eyes closed.

He managed a few words between his thrusts. "You're...quiet."

"Would you -" She twisted her head against his grip, looking at him. "I can provide sound, or more animation."

"Do it," he grunted.

Mivra shrieked. Charles was almost shocked into stopping - but it felt too good to stop. He thrust into her again.

"Fuuuck!" she screamed. "Give me that big fucking cock. Fuck me harder. Harder! Yeah, pull my hair, pull my fucking hair you big fucking - shit! Give me that big cock, oh yes, just like that, fuck me like that!"

"Shit!" Charles grunted.

"Mmmm...ooh, yeah baby, give it to me." Mivra's eyes locked on Charles's face. "You know how I like it, baby. God, that cock is so fucking big. Fuck me like that. Use me. Fucking use me!"

Charles lifted his hand off her breast. He brought it down to where his cock met her slit and slid his thumb through the sweat and sex.

Mivra arched back. "Rub my clit. Rub my fucking clit. No, don't stop, I -"

Her words were cut off because Charles had shoved his coated thumb into her mouth. Mivra immediately suckled on him, working her heavy lips over the digit as hard as her pussy was working his cock. She held his gaze the entire time.

Charles drew his hand back and grabbed her breast again. "Squeeze it harder!" she shouted. He dug his nails into the skin. "Yesss...fuck me. Fuck me." Mivra tossed her head back. "Fuck me like you own me. I'm your dirty little whore. I'm your fucking sex toy. You like that? You like using your little android sex toy? Get your cock in -" Charles redoubled his grip on her hair and dragged it back. She swallowed, hard. "Fuck, yes! Fuck me like that! Harder!"

Charles obliged. The wood of the bar groaned every time he drove into her; glasses and bottles rattled from the force. The sharp wet smacks that echoed over the office turned into wet slaps, partly from his sweat and cum, and partly from the wetness of her arousal.

Mivra came. Even stretched as she was over the bar, bent backward by Charles's grip, she tensed up still further. This time was not quiet and calm; she shrieked again, something that might have been his name, then started thrashing. A glass fell from the bar and cracked on the carpet. Charles kept fucking her.

Her pussy turned into a writhing, vibrating hole that was dedicated to getting him off. She kept twisting her body; it took half his focus just to keep her in place. He shoved himself into her again and again, feeling the vibration travel up his shaft and over his balls. Every surface of his cock felt like it was being stimulated by some part of her pussy.

She didn't stop coming. As long as he could hold out, as long as he didn't stop, she was pushed against the threshold to which he'd brought her. The pink flush of her pale skin had turned into a patchy red. Her eyes rolled back.

Finally, when he couldn't stand it any longer, he growled, and let go. His exhaustion from the pace was overridden by his body's automatic need; he almost convulsed into her, some primal instinct determined to fill her with himself before he collapsed. Her pussy reacted as it was coated with his semen, gripping him tighter, pulling him deeper.

As the pleasure subsided, the fatigue caught up with him. He fell over her, pressing her into the bar. His hair was disheveled; he could feel drops of sweat on his forehead. She'd let her overstretched leg go; it was slowly sliding off the side of the bar. He clutched her body to him.

Charles exhaled, then propped himself up. "So...how was human sensuality?"

Mivra's face was back to neutral. The wanton whore had vanished somewhere inside of her. Her voice was even, measured, and robotic, as usual. "It was far better than I expected. Thank you, Mr. Ransfeld."

"Like I said." He lifted himself up and let his cock slip out of her. "My pleasure. I think you've spoiled me. A normal woman won't be the same." His smile slowly smirked its way back onto his face. "Explains why it's all the rage."

"Indeed," Mivra said. "I am happy that it was a positive experience for you."

"Did you enjoy it?" Charles asked her.

Mivra stood straight. She'd swept her hair back. A rotation of her wrist snapped her neat bun firmly back in place. "I did enjoy it."

"So where did you learn how to talk like that, exactly?"

"Pornography was stored within my processing core when I was first activated," she said. "I have since deprioritized most of it, but it was not an insignificant volume. Some still remains. I drew from the most highly rated data."

"...wait," Charles said. "That means Rachel...she uploaded porn onto your core?"

Mivra made an auto-shrug. "She must have. I am not sure of her intent."

"Well, it's definitely the kind of chaotic wrench she'd throw in just for kicks. Or maybe there is some sort of weird reason." Charles grinned and shrugged. "Whatever."

They both got dressed again. Charles used a little water from the sink behind the bar to preen his hair back into alignment. His suit released slightly more cologne to neutralize the smell of sex that hung around him. When he turned around, Mivra was back in her jacket and skirt, looking as pristine as ever.

Most mass-produced android casings had "sexual preferences" as a major options category. Charles had limited input; Rachel had given him 20 casings to choose from, and he picked the first one that made him look twice. He was glad he hadn't paid attention to the details. He might have scrimped.

Charles looked her up and down. This was a woman - dedicated to business, a loyal employee, and an excellent fuck. And she was far more interesting conversation than most women that fawned over him.

1...678910...13