Dream Fantasy

Story Info
Where was I? I couldn't tell.
1.5k words
4.24
10.4k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where was I? I couldn't tell, I felt like I knew this place, but I couldn't get myself to remember it. I was in a dark room, well it seemed dark to my eyes, but I wasn't sure. Everything seemed so blurry; it looked like I was in a garage, or maybe an old storage place. There was a car parked in there, but there was no one around, or so I thought.

"Emma, you're here", I heard a man say, I turned around but I couldn't see anything.

"Who are you? Where are you? Why can't I see you?" I ask, starting to get panicked.

"So many questions love, let's answer them one by one. First, you know who I am, Second, I'm right here, focus and you'll see me, just focus." The man said. His voice sent chills up to my spine, but I wasn't frightened of him. I did as I was told and started to focus, I knew I was dreaming so I thought that nothing would happen to me here. That's when I saw him, I forgot how to breathe, and everything around me seemed to fade. I could only see him, his blue eyes made me think of crystals, they looked so pure but at the same time so devilish. He had dark hair, almost black long enough for me to want to touch them. His face mesmerized me, I couldn't look away, who was he?

As if he read my thoughts, he started to walk towards me; my heart was pounding in my chest, I was beginning to be hot all over. He stopped when he was inches away from my face, I could feel his hot breathe, smell his musky sent. He bent down so his lips were almost touching mine; "touch me, I know you're craving it", he whispered softly before kissing me gently. In a dream, you aren't supposed to feel anything, but his lips were burning on mine, and all my resistance melt away. My hands went to his hair, touching it, I pulled him closer to me, crashing my body into his, feeling his hands all over my body. I felt his hand gripping my bottom, grinding me against his erection. Damn, this guy was huge; I moaned against his mouth and bit softly on his lower lip which made him groan in satisfaction. He pushed me against the nearest wall, and ripped my tank top, his mouth found my nipple and he sucked hard into it, I moaned loudly and arched my back to him, showing him that I wanted so much more. He bit my nipple hard enough to make me scream not so much in pain, but more in pleasure. My panties were soaking wet, I ached down there and if he didn't do anything to help it, I thought I would die.

"Please..." I begged, I wasn't the kind of girl who begged for anything, but right then, I needed relief. He looked at me and I saw heat and pure desire in his eyes. He was struggling as much as I was.

"Please what Emma? Tell me what you want," he said in a low voice full of longing.

"Fuck me, right here, right now, fuck me hard", I've never been so blunt in my life, but I needed to feel him inside me.

I felt him move, he unzipped his pants and pushed them to his ankles, underneath his jeans, he was going commando, and boy this man was huge. He took off my short shorts I used to sleep and nestled himself between my legs. I felt his cock at the entrance of my folds. Right when he was going to push him, an alarm when off, he jerked back from me realising what he was about to do.

"I'm sorry Emma, I got carried away, I have to go." He said pulling his pants off and running away.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, my heart was still hammering in my chest, from the dream I just had. Everything seemed so real; I still felt the burning touch of his hands on my body, the touch of his lips on my breast. One of the feelings I hated the most was waking up horny and needy, I felt like a slut, but the matter had to be taken care of. After stopping my alarm, I opened my nightstand drawer and took out my favourite purple vibrator, putted it on high speed and placed it on my clit. My panties were soaking wet, and I knew I wouldn't last long, the face of my beautiful stranger came to my mind, and I imagined what it would be like to be fucked seven ways to heaven by him. I wanted to feel his cock ripping me apart as he drove inside and out of me. I liked it rough, and I knew he would give it to me. While he fucked me hard and deep, he would take my breast into his mouth and suck hard on my nipples, then bite them. That thought sent me over the edge and I had to put my hand over my mouth to muffle my scream.

After a quick shower, and getting dressed for college, I got downstairs in the kitchen to make breakfast, my sister was already there eating her breakfast.

"Morning kiddo", she said smiling at me. It was only me and my sister in this house, my parents had died when I was 16, and since then my sister had been my legal tutor, she tried the best as she could to raise a broken teenager who just lost her parents, while dealing with her own grief as well. We had an older brother, who was 32, but he was in the army and we didn't see him as much as we wanted, but still kept in touch every week. Since my parent's tragic accident, we were on our own, but we got closer, and my brother and sister were my best friends.

"Morning Sara, I am not a kiddo anymore, for you information I'm 21 year old, not twelve." I said, faking being irritated, but my sister knew better.

"Yeah, you're right, you're not a kid anymore, but you're still a pain in my butt", she said laughing; I pretended to be offended and walk toward her. I hugged her from behind until she couldn't breathe right and gave her a wet kiss on the cheek.

"I know you love me so much sis, but now because of you I'll be late to school and I didn't eat breakfast", I said, walking out of the house on my way to school. She yelled me to eat something on my way to school but I didn't bother answering her.

I got into my first class just as the bell rang. I took my seat and tried my best to focus on my teacher. English literature was one of my favourite classes, yet today I couldn't seem to stay focus. My dream kept coming up to my mind, and the face of my beautiful stranger occupied most of my thoughts. I wish I could find a man who could make me feel the same way my beautiful stranger did with his wicked hands and tongue.

The end of the class came faster than I thought, but even in the hallways I couldn't focus on anything else than my dream. Deep down, I wished everything was real. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going, when suddenly I ran into a hard chest. I heard a low growl and hands came to steady me.

"Watch your step woman, you don't want to get hurt by running into strangers, don't you?" I heard a man say. That voice, by brain took half a second to recognize it. I looked up to make sure I wasn't dreaming again. There he was, even more handsome than in my dreams. His crystal blue eyes were piercing into mine, while he had a wide smile plastered on his face. His smile alone made me melt away. His dark jeans were hanging low on his hips and he had a navy blue button up shirt, some chest hair peaking through the first two unbuttoned buttons. I didn't realise I was staring at him until I saw a frown on his forehead, but I still couldn't make a sound.

"Hey are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." He said, looking at me with concern.

"I...I'm alright thank you. I am sorry that I ran into you, I wasn't paying attention." I tried to say with as much confidence as I could.

"It's ok, nobody's hurt and that's what matters. I'm Ethan by the way", he said extending his hand. I took his hand to shake it but as soon as I touched him, I felt electricity shoot all over my body. Ethan must have felt it too because he jerked his hand back quickly and shot me a confused look.

"Do we know each other?" he asked looking at me straight in the eyes.