Dream Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
I dreamed a dream and time goes by...
1.5k words
4.55
6.1k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home that night, I was way past the point of intoxication. Sara and I were giggling and laughing as we stumbled our way to our respective bedrooms.

"Good night Emma." She slurred. "Dream about Ethan."

"Yeah, at least I get laid in my dreams." I laughed at my own comment, and headed to my room. I needed a very cold shower, to take off Ethan's smell and to settle down my hormones.

I opted to sleep in my underwear; a black thong and a matching bra. I didn't feel like putting on some clothes, it was a very warm night and I knew that I wouldn't have been comfortable in pajamas. The bed sheets were cold against my naked skin, it felt really good and it didn't take very long for me to fall fast asleep.

"I was in that old storage house again. I looked for Ethan, but he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to take a look around me, to see if I could recognize something, but it was dark in there, I couldn't figure out much. There was some sort of metal table with some tools on it, a little further away, laying on the ground, was some metal pieces, I couldn't see them clearly, so I didn't know what they were for. There was a distinct smell of something like gas or oils in the air. I thought that I was probably in some sort of mechanic garage, yet I wasn't sure of anything since I couldn't see much.

That's when I saw a closed door and wondered what could be behind it. My heart quickened as I got closer to the door, I was getting nervous for no specific reason. Nothing could have prepared me for what was behind it, my own bedroom. My queen sized bed was there, as well as my girly furniture and decorations. I turned around to close the door and that when I felt a hard body pressed against my back, pressing me against the door.

"Ethan..." I whimpered.

He didn't say anything; he just nibbled on my ear lobe. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He licked a path down my neck, then bit on my shoulder, which made me yelp in surprise, but made me get a wet spot in my panties. His hands were skimming up and down my sides and that's when I realised I was only wearing my black thong and matching bra. I stiffen under his embrace embarrassed of my lack of clothing.

"Relax baby, don't get all shy on me. I promise to make you feel really good."

As the words left his mouth, his hands went to cup each of my butt cheeks spreading them apart, he nudged himself between them, so I could feel his impressive erection through his jeans.

Ethan turned me around and before I could say anything, his lips were on mine. I became helpless at the touch of his lips; his tongue darted out, licking my lips, parting them open. I eagerly opened for him and kissed him back with all I had. I wanted to take charge of the kiss, but it seemed that Ethan had other ideas. He cupped my face between his hands and tilted my head back so he could deepen the kiss, I was lost, intoxicated by his smell, by the feeling of having him there.

His lips left mine, and I suddenly felt the loss of them on me, but soon he was softly kissing my cheek, them kissing my jaw, he made his way down my neck until he reached my bra. With some expert skills, he unhooked my bra, my breasts were now fully exposed to him and I felt a rush of heat in my cheeks. I tried to cover myself, but Ethan caught my wrists and pulled them over my head.

"I told you not to hide from me. Do it again and I'll have to tie you up to your own bed and then I'll have my way with you until you scream my name. Understood?"

I nodded, too dumb struck to talk. The idea of being ties up and helpless should have scared me, but instead, it turned me on so much more, my pussy was dripping wet, and Ethan was driving me insane. Ethan bent his head down and took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked hard on it.

"I think you like the idea of being tied up, don't you? Being helpless to my ministrations, it turns you on, doesn't it baby girl?"

I couldn't talk, so I groan something that I thought was a positive answer, but it didn't seem to be good enough for Ethan. He bit on my nipple hard enough to make me scream in delight, he was getting rough with me, and God help me, I was enjoying every minute of it.

"I asked you something Emma and I expect an answer, unless...you want me to stop." Ethan got up, but I didn't want him to stop, not now, I need him.

"Yes! Yes it turns me on Ethan, please, don't stop touching me." I begged him because I didn't know what else to do. Ethan bent down again, lavishing each one of my breast, while sucking and biting one, he squeezed the other between his fingers. God, he was driving me wild, I needed more, and I wanted to feel him filling me up, stretching me.

"Ethan, please." I begged, my voice sounded so raw that I didn't even recognize myself.

"Please what Emma? Tell me what you want."

"I want more..."

As soon as I said that, Ethan knelt in front of me kissing my belly, then giving my navel a lick, and then he kissed each of side of my hipbones. He pulled one on my foot on his leg and coaxed my thighs apart, kissing the inner side of each one. An approval groan escaped my lips as I felt his head go in between my legs. No one ever went there, all my past lovers were disgusted my going down on me and they preferred quickies. Ethan hummed the smell of my arousal against my panties.

"Oh Emma, you're so wet and ready for me aren't you. You smell so good; I can't wait to have a taste of your pretty little pink pussy." With that, he tore my panties apart with one hard pull.

The first touch of his tongue on my clit made me moan loudly, he played with it flicking it with the tip of his tongue. He covered my pussy with his mouth and I arched into him, needing to feel him deeper. He parted my folds with his fingers and slid one of them in my tight channel.

"Oh god..." my head fell back against the door, I wanted to run my fingers through his hair and keep him closer, but I didn't dare make a move, afraid that he would stop.

Ethan was ravishing my pussy with his expert mouth, his teeth nibbled on my clit, giving me the right amount of pressure as he entered me with a second digit. The sensations were overwhelming me, I knew I was close to the edge, I felt my inner walls clench around his fingers. I was so damn close; I felt the orgasm build inside of me, sensing it, Ethan, sucked harder on my hard nob, while ramming his two fingers in and out of me. I suddenly came apart around him, all over his hand, screaming his name."

I woke up sweating and breathless, damn it, it was just another dream about Ethan giving me the time of my life. I've never came so hard. I fought to catch my breath and that's when I realised that my bed was wet. Looking down, I saw a very wet spot, near where my pussy was, my panties were dripping as well. Ethan gave me the orgasm of my life, in my dreams, and in reality, The dream seemed so real, I still felt the touch of his tongue on my clit, the way his hands played with my body, now I was out of my mind, wanting Ethan to pound his cock inside of me. Looking down at the clock, I saw that it was only 4 in the morning, I couldn't sleep in a wet bed, and changing the bed sheets would wake Sara up. I got to the bathroom and took a clean towel to spread in my bed I could change it.

"Hey Emma, are you okay?" I heard Sara's sleepy voice.

"Yeah, I'm sorry that I woke you up."

"You had another dream, didn't you? About Ethan?"

"Yes, but how did you know?" I just hoped I didn't talk in my sleep.

"Your rather loud moans and you were screaming his name could have woken the dead."

Humiliation flowed through me; I was so embarrassed that Sara had woken up to that.

"Hey, it's ok Emma." She smiled. "I just hope you won't be as loud when he'll fuck your brains out for real."

I felt my cheeks heat.

"Shut up Sara, it's still early, get back to bed, you're still drunk!" I said laughing at hoe pathetic our conversation had become.

***********

Chapt 3 starts in the next part. Leave a comment if you want to see more :)