Dream Fantasy Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kicking off her left shoe, she lifted the leg and placed it against the dashboard, her knee almost in her face and her lower leg almost perfectly horizontal. Of course, she was totally unconcerned about the fact that her skirt now all but disappeared from her hips. Going as slowly as possible, she finished easing the stocking down her leg, over her calf, around her ankle and then stopped. Bending her leg down and to the side, she bent her leg sharply back and placed her knee on the center console. With her free left hand, she pulled the stocking clear of her foot and left it lying directly behind the shift lever between us.

"Now the other one?" I asked.

"I've got to finish, don't I?"

"I really hope that you do."

Placing her left foot on the console, she scooted back into the corner of the seat, leaning against the door. To get there, her foot slid off from the console, momentarily against my leg. With her bare left leg in the air and her left foot next to where the rolled up stocking rested, she reached to her right thigh to repeat the process on the other side. She didn't have to move the skirt out of her way since it was already high on her hip. But now, instead of just seeing the raised height of her skirt from the side, I found myself looking directly down between her legs, especially with her left leg raised in the air. Though I'm not positive, I think she angled it slightly my way to make my viewing easier.

I looked forward, out the windshield, but not until after seeing the pink lace between her legs. My car was not a large one, so it was a pretty cozy environment in the small car. She was not far away and my views were leaving very little to my imagination.

I tried to continue watching where I was driving, but I could see in my peripheral vision that she was finishing the removal of her right stocking. Pulling it free from her foot, she placed her right foot flat on top of the seat, her leg bent tightly against the top of her leg. Now with both knees in the air, her spread legs left the material of her underwear plainly visible with no skirt coverage in front whatsoever. Unwilling to take the five seconds required, I was sure that if I'd spend that much time, I'd plainly see her pubic hair. Of course that was assuming that she had some to see. This question made a wonderful mystery of it's own for me.

"So how's driving, going well?" she wondered.

"Kind of tough to safely concentrate today, not sure why," I answered back. "Isn't it getting warm in here?"

"Maybe we should pull over, it is getting pretty hard to talk, isn't it?"

"Something's getting pretty hard," I told myself.

"It is. I know that there's a road up here, we can turn off there," I replied.

"That's great, I think it will be better for us to get a ways off this road."

I drove roughly another mile to a crossing road, then turned right and drove about a quarter of mile from the highway. Finding a field road entrance to a large cornfield, I pulled completely off the gravel road and onto the level grassy approach to the field, stopping the car with my bumper just touching the tall, blowing corn plants.

With the engine off, the car seemed almost too quiet. I looked over at Ginny, who was adjusting her position on the seat, now turning completely sideways and folding her legs, sitting cross-legged on the seat. Turning sideways to face her, I backed against my door and folded my leg up on the seat. My leg was against the parking brake lever, in between us.

Ginny's skirt was once again so high up on her hips that the hem was essentially in the crease of her bent leg. I found myself staring at the top of her bare legs, in love with the view of her hidden-but-not-really panties. Ginny reached down, aware of my view and slightly folded the hem of her skirt. Her movement reminded me of something my mother might do, nervous to make an adjustment, but accomplishing absolutely nothing with the effort.

Now avoiding Ginny's lap, I listened as she told me that she was feeling much more comfortable.

"I am too, a little warm though," I offered with a silly grin.

"Maybe you should take off your socks too, since I took mine off. Then you'll feel as good as I do."

"And that would do it?"

"Try it and see, what could it hurt?" she answered. "Besides, then we'd be even and hey, you take off what I take off. That would even and fair!"

"Ok, that sounds more than fair. I'll tell you what I'm in the mood for first. I'd love to give you a foot massage, would that be all right? I'd love to touch you and then I'll take my socks off."

Ginny immediately and without more prompting, straightened her legs, plopping both feet in my lap as though they had been shot from a cannon. The sight of her long, stretched out legs and the feeling of having them in my lap was placing more stress in an area that was already overstressed. I couldn't wait to place my hands on her warm skin and it didn't really matter to me if was the softer, rounder flesh or the firmer feel of her feet and ankles.

"So you're one of those guys, huh?" With a big smile on her face, I had my answer.

"I feel like I know so much about you already, but this is a nice little surprise. I didn't really expect this or I would have asked a long time ago. I'm always available for a foot massage."

I never looked up as I reached into my lap and began to use my hands to make her feet feel as good as I possibly could. I determined that I was going to do something special for her, giving back in payment for all that she had already given me.

With her legs tightly together, she adjusted her position slightly as she placed her ankles directly in my lap. Pointing her toes, she tightened her leg muscles to point her toes towards completely beyond me and I could feel the rigid muscles in her calves pressing down against my legs. The feeling was remarkable and gave me even more appreciation having her close. My fingers were enjoying her feet as much as her feet were apparently enjoying my fingers. As I got more serious with the strokes over her toes, into her arch and under her heel, her legs relaxed quickly. Soon, she pulled her right leg from my lap and placed it up against the side of my shift lever. With a slight arch in her leg, she positioned the ball of her right foot against the shaft of my shift lever, wrapping her big toe and the adjacent toe around the lever.

I watched as her toes played just below the ball of this very lucky transmission component. I began to imagine her playing with another stiff shaft, one that felt fully as strong and as eager as the one she was currently wrapped around. With those thoughts in my mind, I began to do to the foot in my lap with my fingers the very same thing that she was doing with her right foot against the shifter.

Ginny seemed to quickly perceive what was happening and then to steer my fingers' actions with her right foot. I watched closely and took the task as a challenge.

She adjusted her bottom slightly, moving towards me an inch or two. She came only far enough to get the heel of her left foot into the recess between my legs. I knew what she was looking for and when she didn't find it initially, slid her leg up my leg slightly until she struck something much stiffer than the tops of my legs.

"Uuumm, what's this right here?" she teased. "I see that you really do like this foot stuff." She emphasized what she found by bumping back and forth across my stiffened member a couple of times.

"Yes, I do think this is niiiccce," she repeated.

I believe that I was enjoying the massage as much or more than she and it was obvious that she was finding great pleasure in all of the attention. I looked over at her again after awhile later and saw that her head was wedged against the window and headrest, her eyes closed. But what I really noticed was that both of her hands were positioned on her upper thighs again, easing down to the side of her legs. They were moving, not very much, but they were moving. I watched her fingers gently stroking the tops of her legs, almost in time with mine, now working so hard on her left foot. I also noticed that she was spreading her legs just a bit more than they had been spread before. Her right leg had flopped over against the dashboard and I could sense some side pressure in her leg, ever so slightly detected through my lap, the result of pressure into the space between the two seats.

Alternating between light tickles and hard, firm pressure in the ball of her foot, I watched her hands moving higher on her legs, but lower in her lap. Though I couldn't be sure, it looked like there might just be a darkening spot on the pink lace that was proudly showing itself.

"How am I doing Ginny?" I quietly asked.

After no answer, I looked over at Ginny, wondering if maybe something wasn't wrong. I'm going to tell you right now that it didn't look like anything was wrong though. In fact, it looked like all was very, very well.

Ginny leaned forward slightly, her foot still in my lap and grabbed the bottom of her top. Taking her time, she slowly, almost in time with the strokes that I was using on her ankle, pulled the light cotton top up over her breasts, stopping momentarily as if to highlight that her boobs were no longer covered. Then she proceeded to pull it free of her elbows and arms and over her head. Once it was free, she tossed in into my lap.

With an almost burning gaze, she looked me in the eye as if to say, "Your turn buster".

Fighting the urge with all of the resolve I could muster to reach over and touch her newly released globes, I reached for my shirt buttons instead and proceeded to slowly undo them all. Lifting the shirt, pulling the tails from inside my pants, I then tossed the shirt back into her lap.

My hands were now starting to wander higher up her leg. I was reaching with my right hand up her calf and into the inside curve of her knee.

"Hmmmm . . . . .you're having trouble reaching me and that's completely unnecessary."

Ginny shifted position slightly, then "Here, let me make it easier for you. There is no point in this being too hard for you."

She wiggled and waggled her hips closer to me while leaning forward to reach for the seat back latch. Releasing the seat, she pushed it back as far as it would go. Leaning back, she extended back into the corner, at a diagonal to me. Her left leg shot back behind my seat, her foot solidly against the back door. She placed her right leg as deeply under the steering wheel as possible, making sure to spread her legs as wide as the new position and the interior would allow.

"There."

That was all she said and as far as I was concerned, that was all that she needed to say.

Shifting slightly, she scooted even closer towards me. I looked down to see her skirt completely rolled up around her waist, the pattern in her pink lace thong highlighting just a small tuft of hair and that very narrow section of pink material was pressed against the center console. I now had an almost complete view of her near naked body. Her fantastically beautiful breasts held their shape, working against gravity in her prone position, but looked as though they were her original set.

Being curious and now more confident, I let my hand brush against her thigh, up over the trace of skirt that managed to even come close to resting on her leg and across her gently rising and falling belly. Taking a number of up and down cycles to cross this flat plain, I gently bumped into the base of one breast. For some reason, my mind jumped to trains that have to go in circles to gain altitude up a steep incline and with that thought, I made circles to gain altitude on her. By the fourth or fifth time around, I'm not sure which, I had reached her summit. Though only one finger had made the climb, two fingers were available upon reaching the top and proceeded to ever so gently squeeze her hardened nipple. I noticed that while making the climb, her nipple was preparing for the crest of that breast's summit. It felt like the place to be so I decided to stay and enjoy it for a while.

Bending forward, I reached for both of the wonderful mounds and treated each of them with great care. Squeezing harder at random times on both nipples seemed to especially please Ginny, who now looked and sounded beyond comfortable. Only then noticing that I was feeling quite uncomfortable and restricted with my pants on, I let go of her breasts, quickly undoing my belt and after a bit of struggle, shoved my pants down over my knees and onto the floor. It helped relieve the pressure in my groin, but was only a partial solution. But it temporarily would solve my problem.

My hands moved back to her waist, gently and with care of course, and found a small zipper on the side of her skirt. She lifted her hips momentarily to help me and I found that the waistband allowed me enough freedom, with a bit of effort, to rotate the skirt. Finally, the zipper was rotated far enough to allow its length to straighten out. Working the zipper down, I then pulled the token skirt over her butt, stopping there briefly as together we worked her hips and legs back together to allow the skirt to move down her legs. With her legs in the air, above her head, I pulled the skirt free of her knees, calves and feet.

"Big job, but worth it, huh?" she redundantly reminded me.

"That was nicely fine, let's do it again?" I wondered.

"You better fucking not, not right now. I don't think we've got time."

I looked down and saw her smiling again, but the look of this smile was different from the earlier smiles. I'd call it a very intense smile.

"I think we need to put your seat back and have you get more comfortable." She reached for the seat release, and eased it down against the rear seat.

"Lean back, close your eyes and don't move" she tersely instructed.

The instructions sounded pretty good to me, so I did exactly as I was told.

I heard Ginny rustling around, and I was confident that she was changing her position, to accomplish something good. Anticipation and excitement were the only things I could feel. With my hands at my sides, draped towards the floor, I felt very exposed, even with the angle of the seat and the 'protection' under the steering wheel.

Feeling a kiss on my thigh, a shiver ran completely through me.

"Umm, I see everything is ready to come out for some air."

I felt so stiff that I was sure I was tearing a hole in the fabric of my underwear. I could feel the moisture against my tip and now, washing down below that. One of her fingers began at the top of my leg, fell into the crack between my thighs and then moved up and under the leg hole seam. Sure that my shorts couldn't be any tighter, I was wrong. Her finger wandered onto my trapped and clamped sack and then went higher to be smeared with my stickiness as it wandered onto the straining tip.

"You are so ready to be out. Turning toward me, she asked, "What would you give me to let him come out and play? I bet we can come to some kind of agreement. It really looks as though he needs to be out."

Not sure if I was being asked a real question or not, my mind raced through the possibilities, wondering if we were now having a sort of question and answer period.

Her hand exited through the leg hole, much quicker than it had originally entered. I felt her shift away slightly and then suddenly, I no longer felt her touch.

Then I felt her two fingers slowly, very slowly, run the entire length of my dick, but through the tight, thin fabric of my shorts.

"He's pretty anxious, you better not wait too long. He might give up and change his mind. Hmmmm . . . .In fact, as I look closer, I'm concerned that we could have an accident here," the teasing in her voice the most wonderful, erotic sound that I ever remember hearing. Her touch was focused on

"We don't want that," I managed under my breath. "No accidents, please, but first, tell me, do you have a purse or bag here?"

"Well, let's just see a minute" with an obvious tone of dismay in her voice. "Yes, I do."

"Hand it to me, I need something from inside."

Ginny handed me a small bag, but the look in her eyes was one of annoyance. There was no question that her patience was being strained by my interruption, but that was ok, it was my turn to do some directing.

After briefly digging through the small bag, I found what I was looking for.

"Here we are," I admitted as I pulled from the bag an object that I was pretty confident would be there. "Ok, lean back and close your eyes. I'm going to earn my prick's freedom. Listen now and do as your told babe."

She was obviously curious, but ready to be obedient. Ginny sat up, leaned back into the seat and slid her bottom next to me, stopping only inches from the vertical length of my shift lever. To get there, her legs again had to split to get close enough. Her right leg was next to my leg in the area below the steering wheel. Her left leg was over my reclined seat and behind my bare back. Sitting up straight in my seat, I took her powder brush and as lightly as I could, brushed the inside of her left leg. I moved as slowly as possible from just above her knee, which was centered on my seat back and then very deliberately brushed in a straight line, heading towards the center of the detectable hair between her legs. Stopping just short of her panties, I began a straight line up her soft flesh, stopping on top of her leg. Twisting the small brush between my fingers, I continued across her belly.

The brush twirled as I slid it across her thighs and over the top right corner of lace on her pink thong panties. As I crossed the waistband of her minimal underwear, I lightened the touch on my way up to the base of her left breast. I stopped and spun a small circle on her navel. With my left hand in between her legs, I began to brush around the periphery of her left mound. Using the taught nipple as a guide for straight lines, I made use of it as a reference point to go up, over the top of the breast and then down again to the base, go a slight distance more, then turn and go back over. Playing at random angle steps, I continued to work these lines over and back across the center pinnacle of her boob. I made extra effort to lightly brush across the long nipple each time and hesitate there as I did so.

I made sure that my closed left hand only brushed the inside of both legs. I did not touch the strap of cloth in her crotch, but I was very near it. My hand just barely felt the hot skin of each inner leg. As she felt me close, she pushed herself into my hand. With her sex still covered with pink lace, my left hand only grazed the lace of her panties. Putting as little pressure as possible against her, my hand wandered up and over the hill between her legs. I enjoyed the feeling of the material between my fingers and her skin. As much as I'd like to stay near the spread legs, my attention moved back to her chest and belly. With my small brush, I moved to the nearer breast and carefully removed all traces of dust and dirt.

Between small shudders and soft moans, I asked her if she was feeling all right. A quick nod and both eyes slowly closing told me that all was well.

I worked diligently at brushing the surface of the milky white skin. Pushing harder at some points, I varied the force that I used against her lovely tit. Resisting the urge to lean forward and take a taste, I satisfied myself with brushing the soft skin, all the while getting more and more anxious to really touch her.

Watching her nipple closely, I'm sure that I could sense a relationship between its firmness and where I was applying pressure with my touch. Staring at it intensely, I was certain of a relationship between my captive shaft and wet and sticky. There's no doubt in my mind that I wanted out of my soaked shorts.